Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,820 members, 7,798,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Cheapest Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria - Web Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Cheapest Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria (9900 Views)

Cheapest Bulk SMS Service Provider In Nigeria / Which Is The Cheapest Bulk Sms Website.. / Affordable Web Designing And Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria by larriesmalls: 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2013
Visit www.smscorrect.com for the cheapest bulk SMS services in Nigeria.we provide bulk SMS at its cheapest rate at 0.95kobo per unit for less than ten thousand units .we are widely known for our fast SMS delivery and reliability.hurry now and register and start enjoying our platform.Free units will be given upon registration for you to test the speed.For enquiries call 08159107661
Re: Cheapest Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria by coolsegun(m): 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
Bulk sms base provider cheapest bulk sms @ 73kobo. The delivery is fast and support is instant with FAQ. You can contact us on 08098600344, our website is www.bulksmsbase.com
Re: Cheapest Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria by smscorrect(m): 10:06am On Nov 25, 2013
Looking for the cheapest and most reliable bulk sms portal, with instant delivery and other services like gsm number generators,buy bulk sns online etc visit www.smscorrect.com Nigeria's most efficient bulk sms portal.For your cheapest bulk sms in Nigeria as low as 0.80k.give us a trial and let us convince you that we bring the best of bulk sms services, register now and test our portal with the free sms you would be given.call 08159107661 for more information
Re: Cheapest Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria by hilaryiwens05: 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
I want to use the wonderful and peaceful evening to remind all of you about the XMAS PROMO currently going on @ www.tripleclicksms.com. You still have the chance and opportunity to own an official bulksms website for JUST 10,000NAIRA ONLY.
For just 10K!!! Yes 10k!!!! We offer a bulksms website fully design + Domain + VPS Hosting. Don't be left out, Join the business that you will earn for life.
To order for yours today or for more information email support@tripleclicksms.com or call 08182428991 Bbm:28B80E4B
TripleClickSMS
www.tripleclicksms.com
Re: Cheapest Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria by lanbaba: 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
www.smsexperience.com offers you the cheapest bulk sms service in nigeria.
Re: Cheapest Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria by koolgee(m): 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
BUY SMS UNIT FOR AS LOW AS 90KOBO
Are you looking for an affordable, Fast, and Reliable medium to reach your friends and family, clients, customers, your staff or to advertise your business to the public, Or invite people to your events? then G BEST BULK SMS is here for you. Sign up on www.gbestsms.com and get 3 FREE units to test our service . At gbestsms.com we cover over 700 networks in over 200 countries. we provide you a platform to reach your audience with just a click of the mouse. Check out www.gbestsms.com for more exciting features.
For more info
call 08032337034
support@gbestsms.com

Re: Cheapest Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria by koolgee(m): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
DECEMBER PROMO!
Buy SMS units for as low as 90KOBO
Buy SMS UNITS from 1000 units and above and get 5% of your purchase.
Stock pile your account now while the promo last.
If you don't have an account yet, Rush now and get one @ www.gbestsms.com. Registration is absolutely free!
Also become a reseller and get a branded website with your business name and logo for just a token of N15,000
This Promo is valid until 15th January, 2014
Powered By GBest Bulk SMS.
For more info/enquiries:
support@gbestsms.com
Re: Cheapest Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria by Tose: 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
Do u want to send sms for your events, church reminders, PTA meetings, Political campaigns etc@ a cheaper rate??
Are u thinking of having ur own bulk sms portal??
Then visit www.smshub.com.ng

*1unit/sms.
*Global coverage.
*Instant delivery Guaranteed.
*Quality & Reliable sms routes.
*5 free test sms units after SignUP.
*24/7 Support via phone, email, BBM or live chat.

Only on www.smshub.com.ng
Info: 07039396923
Or info@smshub.com.ng
BB PIN:2860CFE9
Re: Cheapest Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria by Enddystar(m): 9:21am On Dec 14, 2013
I took my time to read all posts here over and over again. Anyways, I don't need all these cos my sms provider is just perfectly ok for me. www.bulksmsplus.com is our provider for yrs and they have not failed one bit. They are the cheapest as far as i'm concerned so reliable. Bulksmsplus.com na baba
Re: Cheapest Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria by DestinyWebs(m): 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2013
Are you looking for a reliable, affordable, Fast portal to send Bulk SMS and Voice SMS in Nigeria for a school, organizations, churches, hotel e.t.c, you can try www.worldsmsportal.com and www.voicesmsportal.com for bulk SMS and Voice SMS respectively, our gateway have 100% Delivery Rate and we only charge for delivered and answered calls, No answer, No Charges. you can get SMS units at a flat rate of N1.05 for bulk SMS and N10 per 30secs for voice SMS, you buy at the same price no minimum or maximum requirements, the more units you buy the more free SMS Bonus Units you receive. You can check our pricing page at http://worldsmsportal.com/index.php/pricing, thanks.

Emails: info@worldsmsportal.com
Destiny.Chidi@worldsmsportal.com

Re: Cheapest Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2013
You can begin to send cheap sms in nigeria when you start using mobilesms24 bulk sms site.
Re: Cheapest Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria by Youngzedd(m): 11:43pm On Dec 25, 2013
NetBulkSMS.com is the Cheapest Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria that specialize in bulk messages with customize sender ID, we have made names in bulk sms business that is why we are master in our field. We have professional workers working day and night to provide the most suitable service to our client all over the country.

Looking for bulks sms in Nigeria?, We are expert in terms of bulk sms service for your campaign, notifications/alerts etc try us today and you will be satisfied with the service that will be rendered to you by our professional workers. Visit us today for the best service.

Are you looking for cheap bulk sms provider? We are all you need, we have been into bulk sms business over the years that is why our customers always recommend us to others.
Thousands of happy customers can never be wrong. Why not try us today.
Re: Cheapest Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria by chinwe1960: 7:57am On Jun 29, 2014
check this site ,i have being using them for over 3 years,they services is very cheap and ok,free bulksms component for ur reseller visit,SO U CAN EASILY SET 4 UR CUSTOMER ANY ONE THAT NEED BULKSMS COMPONENT www.vistasms247.com is ICT COMPANY IN LAGOS NIGERIAN, offers good API facility
-International coverage, particularly middle east
-Competitive and Pay-as-u-go *price plan, i.e, no monthly fee: buy credit and use

for added like
-Good message delivery speed and high level of reliability
-sms delivery reports
-Other cool features including those listed above, i will recommend www.vistasms247.com
Re: Cheapest Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria by chinwe50: 8:08am On Jun 29, 2014
check this site ,i have being using them for over 3 years,they services is very cheap and ok,free bulksms component for ur reseller visit,SO U CAN EASILY SET 4 UR CUSTOMER ANY ONE THAT NEED BULKSMS COMPONENT www.vistasms247.com is ICT COMPANY IN LAGOS NIGERIAN, offers good API facility
-International coverage, particularly middle east
-Competitive and Pay-as-u-go *price plan, i.e, no monthly fee: buy credit and use

for added like
-Good message delivery speed and high level of reliability
-sms delivery reports
-Other cool features including those listed above, i will recommend www.vistasms247.com
Re: Cheapest Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria by pmictltd(m): 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
Philmore SMS is the simplest, fastest, cheapest and most reliable way to send customized bulk text messages to literally thousands of GSM cell phones in Nigeria and globally.
www.philmoresms.com

Re: Cheapest Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria by Esiri111(m): 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
www.smstide.tk is the deal
Re: Cheapest Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria by olusam(m): 5:33am On May 07, 2015
Have you tried www.naijabulksms.com

Buy SMS for as low as 0.90k per SMS.
Fast, cheap and 100% reliable.
1 Page to 1 unit for all networks

Call: 08028516876

Re: Cheapest Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria by Chimxy4sato(m): 12:11am On Jun 01, 2015
http://smskick.com is quite good. It gives me what most bulk sms platforms cannot. Message delivery is superb. I think the key here is effectiveness and reliability. They are very effective and reliable.
Re: Cheapest Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria by datecheaply: 5:02am On Jul 18, 2015
[size=15pt]we have now slashed the price of our standard business website package to 18,000 naira and our e-commerce is now 52,000 Naira while our Forum is nw 38,000 naira Call us on +919562025697 for details

For more info visit at http://www.webkuti.in

Email: webkutiindia@gmail.com[/size]
Re: Cheapest Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria by harryface: 9:47am On Sep 02, 2015
www.resellsms.com has come to help out undergraduates and start up entrepreneurs. Resellsms.com is the cheapest reseller platform in Nigeria. If you see a cheaper reseller package elsewhere, give us a call and we will reduce the price for you. www.resellsms.com also sells verified Gsm database number at a giveaway price. The same applies, if any company promises cheaper price, give us a call and we will beat his.
For the reseller, you won't have to pay all the money upfront, just 2k and when the site is complete, you complete your payment. We design sms websites in a day.
www.resellsms.com - the best website in Nigeria.
Re: Cheapest Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria by ilekky(m): 7:12am On Sep 08, 2015
Get a reliable and cheap sms at yemlatsms.com and make more money.

We also set up resellers for as low as 15,000 naira in just 24 hrs.

Call us on 07069186241 for more info.

Re: Cheapest Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria by wttechiizzy(m): 1:13am On Oct 16, 2015
Send SMS as low as N1.00K in nigeria using www.chromesms.com. Instant crediting, instant delievery, send messages to over 180 countries. Live chat system for easy assistance. FREE sms unit on registration. Visit www.chromesms.com/register to register.

Setup your own bulksms site for just N15,000. Contact us via 08136489093
Re: Cheapest Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
Simply put, we are honest in our bulk sms services and we offer as low as N1.00 kobo per page per unit
www.honestbulksms.com
Re: Cheapest Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria by freetalk2: 1:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
Send sms as low as #1.30 to any network. http://www.gallantsms.com
Re: Cheapest Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria by obamma: 7:39am On Oct 26, 2016
There is this cool bulksms platform I have been using for long now. It isĀ http://choicesms24.com
Their SMS delivers instantly and the platform is very easy to use. I can send plenty number of messages at once as big as I want. Men, overall, their SMS is very cheap & they deduct 1 unit per SMS. They are not like all those sites that will promise cheap rate yet they deduct 2 Units each time I send message. Am not their staff but when I see something good I broadcast to others to try it out. A trial will convince you. Everything as automated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheap, Fast, Reliable Website Hosting And Programming Services. / Android App For Generating Nigerian Numbers Free !!! / How To Post To Hundreds Of Facebook Groups At Once With Pilot Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.