Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,170 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:10 AM

Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. - Autos (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. (177738 Views)

Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) / Exporting Used Car Parts To Nigeria / Nigeria Fairly Used Honda Car For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by FADEO: 1:23am On Oct 19, 2014
luvinhubby:
Quality guaranteed honda parts. For dealers, car owners, auto technicians & parts sellers. e-mail rowlandch@yahoo.com

Hello bro, i need inner tie rod end and outer tie rod end for my 2005 acura tl AT. the part details are

53560-SEP-A02 END, L. TIE ROD ( outer tie rod drivers side)

53540-SEP-A02 END, R. TIE ROD (outer tie rod passenger side)

53010-SDA-A01 END SET, RACK (inner ties rod both side)

please how much are the cost of these parts. i want the OEM parts. and i want delivery to port harcourt.

pls respond ASAP.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Syber(m): 1:45am On Oct 20, 2014
Morning Oga luvinhubby Hpe ur weekend was great

I have the following current issues on my 2004 honda Accord 4 plugs lx vehicle

1.) Ac compressor and condenser bad.. Ac not cool while car stationary and always do gas refills every month

2.) Car consumes so much fuel !! It's so frustrating Even after changing plugs.. scan was carried out and "o2 sensor bank 1 sensor 2" and "air fuel ratio sensor " faults came up

3.) steering rack constantly leaking thereby draining power steering fluid reservoir and make loud noise when steering and also very stiff handling.. Always have to top up fluid..

PLEASE NEED IMMEDIATE SOLUTION to all these problems and price list to my email address :

hafiz852002@yahoo.com

So I can come over asap

Thanks and God bless
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by mokset123: 7:35am On Nov 21, 2014
[quote author=Syber post=27287944]Morning Oga luvinhubby Hpe ur weekend was great

I have the following current issues on my 2004 honda Accord 4 plugs lx vehicle

1.) Ac compressor and condenser bad.. Ac not cool while car stationary and always do gas refills every month

2.) Car consumes so much fuel !! It's so frustrating Even after changing plugs.. scan was carried out and "o2 sensor bank 1 sensor 2" and "air fuel ratio sensor " faults came up

3.) steering rack constantly leaking thereby draining power steering fluid reservoir and make loud noise when steering and also very stiff handling.. Always have to top up fluid..

Let me start with problem no 3.
You need to change the o ring ( which is a tiny rubber). That is located on the pipe that connects the steering pump.

Problem no 2
The code p0141 for o2 sensor bank 1 sensor 2. I guess you just need to change the sensor. It is located on the catalytic converter of the exhaust
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Abbeyme: 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
Good day, pls what's the last price for:

1. Power steering pump for Honda baby boy 2002 V4,
2. The gear switches (coils) of the Honda baby boy 2002,
3. Driver side rear shock absorber of Toyota corolla 2005 V4.

All are automatic drives. Thanks in anticipation..

luvinhubby:
Please specify your car spec., whether Europe or U.S. Also if it's 4 or 6cylinder and if it's manual or automatic gear transmission to enable me give a clear and direct response.
And if i don't reply your tread enquiry, pls call or send me an SMS or e-mail.
08029255299, 08039121412. E-mail rowlandch@yahoo.com
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by jaypapi: 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hello Montaque,
I need your advise. I just bought a honda accord 2003 EXL V6.
I just noticed that the vehicle has difficulty in changing from the second to third gear.
Someone advised me to check the atf in the car, most especially as it could hv bn a car parked down for quite sometime before sales.
During the test drive, it moved so smoothly. i didn't notice any transmission difficulty cos dere was none.
I checked the atf yday and noticed it was kind of dark. Could this be the cause of the transmission problem?
If it is, how much is d ATF and how many cans do i need to buy?
Expecting your reply.
Ary
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by ooshifeso: 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
hi pls I need the following items...
**Headlights for Honda CRV 2000 model
**honda gear oil
**ATF for honda CRV
**pls what. plug would you recommend for my crv.
I await your reply and pictures where necessary. My mail is ooshifeso@gmail.com thank you
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Bernou72: 11:56am On Dec 20, 2014
My car is CRV 2007, US spec, 2.4 ex, front wheel, petrol... I live in Uyo and need the following items.
1. OEM drive shaft (Axles) both sides
2. Air filter l element
3. Air hose b/w the filter & throttle valve
4. wind screen spray container & pump
5. Serpentine belt (ac, alternator)
6. Head light bulbs (2)

sms only: 08133693383
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by surrogatesng: 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
How much is Honda civic 2002 1) 2 side doors at the left 2) Front bumper 3) Back bumper 4) Bonnet 5) Windscreen SMS 07067866986
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by drakin1(m): 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
Goodday and happy new year mr Living hubby, please i need the cost of the following part of Honda Accord(EOD) 2003, UPPER ARM, LOWER ARM BUSSHING, SHOCK ABSORBER(FRONT), BALL JOINT(ORIGINAL), STABILISING LINKAGES(FRONT) and tie rod end. MY E-MAIL-shileakin1@gmail.com.
thank you
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
Here is wishing all our customers (actual & intending) a prosperous and rewarding 2015.
May we all see our desires fulfiled in this new year.
HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL !
cool
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Inception(m): 5:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
happy new year bro.
still on standby for you( This is Thomas from ph).
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by juliuskay(m): 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
Pls sir how much. Is the price. Of. Tukubu engine for eod 2004 model and d front. And back. Bumba. My email babake2010@yahoo.com thanx happy new year
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by arthur147: 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
happy new year brother... please how much is cost for a honda 2003 EOD front shocks and AC fan ?
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by ichakaobos(m): 6:08am On Jan 09, 2015
Oga how much is tokunbo bumper,front grill, headlamps, passenger and driver airbags for 2008 mdx? thanks
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Carbaby007(m): 11:31am On Jan 12, 2015
luvinhubby:
Here is wishing all our customers (actual & intending) a prosperous and rewarding 2015.
HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL !
cool

Happy new year to you too brother, please how much is 2004 acura Tl tokunbo Engine and gearbox. Thanks, kennydiz18@yahoo.com
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by FADEO: 1:10am On Jan 14, 2015
luvinhubby:
HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL !
cool

Please sir, I need the price of Automatic transmission for a 2005 Acura TL. Please get back to me through fregdave@yahoo.com and copy fregdave@gmail.com. Thank you so much. Hope to read from you.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 8:06am On Jan 16, 2015
ichakaobos:
Oga how much is tokunbo bumper,front grill, headlamps, passenger and driver airbags for 2008 mdx? thanks
Ichaka nwa Obosi, compliments. cool
Budget a little above 200k for all the items.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by donfiazo(m): 12:24am On Jan 18, 2015
luvinhubby just sent u a mail hoping to hear from u @ASAP
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by fred06: 5:05am On Jan 18, 2015
hi ,
pls am having various problems wit my eod 2004 model 4cyl..
1. The check light is always on weda i service the car or not
2. The abs and brake lights are on...when the car is on motion and i apply brakes sundenly it makes a humming sound.
3. Do you have the original logo of the ACCORD EX which is at the boot area of the car n how much does it go for...
4. My tranmission oil for the steering is always leaking...i buy transmission oil once in two weeks..it is scary....my mechanic says i hav to change the complete steering beam....

pls advice me on wat to do and the various prices for the parts...which i will need... so dat i can buy them from u....pls is urgent
my mail is fredegbe@yahoo.com
thanks...
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by andrew444(m): 8:54am On Jan 20, 2015
hello luvinghubby,How much is the both airbag for Honda accord 2004 mode EOD,the driver and the passenger airbag,just those 2 only
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
How much is the Rear Wheel Hub & Bearing Left & Right Pair Set for Honda Accord 2004 LX V6

MY EMAIL sempeman@gmail.com
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by sluk(m): 10:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
2002 Honda civic LX: how much is the back light? Two sides - 08033723482
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by manpo2k(m): 4:53am On Feb 10, 2015
I need a new or used Front Grill for Acura TL 2003. Ideas, anyone?
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by FADEO: 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
Bros
please i need to know how much is the complete set of engine seats for 2005 acura TL. and gear selector cable for acura tl. how much will it cost to get it down to ph for me.
thank you.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
FADEO:
Bros
please i need to know how much is the complete set of engine seats for 2005 acura TL. and gear selector cable for acura tl. how much will it cost to get it down to ph for me.
thank you.
Mail me at rowlandch@yahoo.com.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
manpo2k:
I need a new or used Front Grill for Acura TL 2003. Ideas, anyone?
Call me on 08029255299.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
Hi. Please I have been having issues with my baby boy 97 honda accord. It has to do with the movement. The d4 light keeps blinking even when I put the gear on d3. The car more or less doesnt move when on d4 and when driving it suddenly slows down and even when I accelerate it just makes noise and stays put and then all of a sudden it jerks and picks up again. Please what can actually be the problem. Do I need to get a new brain box? Will that put an end to the problem and if yes...please how much is the brain box? I am ready to get it asap
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 8:14am On Feb 23, 2015
sugaristic:
Hi. Please I have been having issues with my baby boy 97 honda accord. It has to do with the movement. The d4 light keeps blinking even when I put the gear on d3. The car more or less doesnt move when on d4 and when driving it suddenly slows down and even when I accelerate it just makes noise and stays put and then all of a sudden it jerks and picks up again. Please what can actually be the problem. Do I need to get a new brain box? Will that put an end to the problem and if yes...please how much is the brain box? I am ready to get it asap
Budget for another transmission.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by morty(f): 11:12am On Feb 24, 2015
hello luvinhubby,
please how much is crv engine 2001 and its gear. front wheel. (considerable prize) plz reply via mail murtee200@yahoo.com
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 25, 2015
Please what is transmission and how much does it cost? I changed the switch already and the d4 has stopped blinking.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by knighteengale: 9:48am On Mar 01, 2015
Goodmorning and calvary greetings to you and your family this beautiful Sunday and new month. Please I need your advice on my Honda Bulldog car,the gear suddenly hooked in D4 and could not go forward again i.e to N,R and P except D3,2 and 1. Please how much is the gear,I
live in Ewekoro Ogun state, your quick response will be highly appreciated .
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Nwunuken(m): 12:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
luvinhubby:
For best deals in original Honda Car parts, from Halla, Bulldog, Baby-boy, E.O.D, etc. Call 08039121412 08029255299.

www.hondaspares.com.ng
i want change my atf oil and want original honda oil for 1997 honda bulldog how much it wll cost me my no 08030589045

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (54) (Reply)

***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** / ***2019 Journey From USA To Nigeria****Benz CLA 250 - Das Beste Oder Nichts!! / Cars With A Great Discount And Minimum Fees From The USA And Canada!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.