Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture? (3117 Views)

Awww....what A Romantic Scene Of Proposal (picture) / Caption This Proposal Picture / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture? by aloyemeka1: 11:23pm On Mar 14, 2011
Monday, March 14, 2011

[size=14pt]
What is wrong with this picture?
[/size]

Nigerian man proposes to his girlfriend. Do you find anything wrong with this picture? Look well well. It's an lol,
LOL!

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/03/whats-wrong-with-this-picture.html
Re: What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture? by MrCork17: 11:25pm On Mar 14, 2011
Bro. are they Ibo ?  undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2011
The guy should be on one knee. . . . . .he looks a bit familiar as well.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture? by 190: 11:39pm On Mar 14, 2011
the guy getting chocked on TV potray's a wrong impression on the marriage

could be a violent marriage in future

well i dont know just my opinion

i stand 2 be corrected
Re: What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture? by aloyemeka1: 11:47pm On Mar 14, 2011
When did kneeling down to propose to women become Nigeria's culture?. Must we adopt everything from Oyibo?.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:57pm On Mar 14, 2011
190:

the guy getting chocked on TV potray's a wrong impression on the marriage

could be a violent marriage in future

well i dont know just my opinion

i stand 2 be corrected

yes you stand to be corrected

whats on telly has nothing to do with his proposal
Re: What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture? by 25omega(m): 12:06am On Mar 15, 2011
aloy/emeka:

When did kneeling down to propose to women become Nigeria's culture?. Must we adopt everything from Oyibo?.
why do you guys always have to disect everything people do? wetin concern you with him being on his knee? (it is funny that he is on both knees mumu). so how do you propose with a club to the head? or at gun point?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture? by Pweety4me(f): 12:09am On Mar 15, 2011
@OP I no know o, but for that link people talk say both of dem na men. . . undecided lipsrsealed

The guy shouldn't be on both knees, make dem ja us si jor.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture? by aloyemeka1: 1:34am On Mar 15, 2011
Pweety4me:

@OP I no know o, but for that link people take say both of dem na men. . . undecided lipsrsealed

The guy shouldn't be on both knees, make dem ja us si jor.

That's very unfair to the pretty girl. Calling her a man is way off the hook.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture? by Pweety4me(f): 1:37am On Mar 15, 2011
^Did you see her face? grin how did u know whether she is pretty or not?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture? by MrsChima(f): 1:38am On Mar 15, 2011
I can agree with Pweety that both of them looks like DRAG QUEENS proposing to each other.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture? by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 15, 2011
If it's the knees issue, doesn't he have the right to propose any how he likes? He's the one proposing to his girlfriend. Wetin concern anyone whether both knees dey for ground? undecided

If you want to criticise someone about their methods of proposal, criticise the men that propose to their girlfriends at sporting events with their faces on the jumbotrons.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture? by Pweety4me(f): 1:54am On Mar 15, 2011
^Fine gal tongue

But seriously tho, i don't need any man crawling on his knees for me
undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture? by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 15, 2011
@OP, No I don't see anything wrong with the proposal picture. . Do you
Re: What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture? by Orton10(m): 1:57am On Mar 15, 2011
Og when are you goin na propose to me   tongue tongue
Re: What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture? by ekubear1: 4:29am On Mar 15, 2011
Nothing wrong with it.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture? by Nobody: 4:31am On Mar 15, 2011
Orton1_0:

Og when are you goin na propose to me   tongue tongue

Lol cool
Re: What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture? by InkedNerd(f): 5:11am On Mar 15, 2011
@OP: How do we even know that the people in the pic are Nigerians? For all we know, this could be some random pic you found on Google. undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture? by aloyemeka1: 11:53pm On Mar 15, 2011

Answer: The guy is Igbo and he is proposing to Ileke idi, one of the biggest anti-Igbo tribalists in history. Marrying your enemy will send you to an early grave.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture? by Pweety4me(f): 1:52am On Mar 16, 2011
^Lol, i see. . . & how on earth was any1 meant to know that?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture? by Nobody: 1:55am On Mar 16, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Answer: The guy is Igbo and he is proposing to Ileke idi, one of the biggest anti-Igbo tribalists in history. Marrying your enemy will send you to an early grave.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I was gonna ASK if it was a drag queen (NOT SAYING AT ALL THAT SHE LOOKS LIKE ONE, I SWAAR TO MR.CORK!)
but I thot it was one of those things. Well congratz to them too! smiley
Re: What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture? by Nobody: 2:15am On Mar 16, 2011
aloy/emeka:

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."
Re: What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture? by MrsChima(f): 2:17am On Mar 16, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Wait a minute! Ogug help me if you can. This guy is IGBO and he is MARRYING an ANTI-IGBO tribalist?

Ogug, can you help me with this? Do that sound right?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture? by 190: 2:20am On Mar 16, 2011
aloy/emeka:

who is ileke - idi is it that random female that pops in here

besides how do u know that guy is ibo

is it written on his forehead

man your answer is rubbish try again, you are equally confused
Re: What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture? by Pweety4me(f): 2:24am On Mar 16, 2011
^^See vex
Re: What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture? by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Wait a minute!  Ogug help me if you can.   This guy is IGBO and he is MARRYING an ANTI-IGBO tribalist?  

Ogug, can you help me with this?  Do that sound right?  

Lmaoooo. Of course it doesn't.

Maybe OP has a beef with Ileke or something *shrugs* lol.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture? by 190: 2:30am On Mar 16, 2011
LOL @ the name ogugua

( soon she would come chasing me with a machete )
Re: What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture? by kaymoney2(m): 2:31am On Mar 16, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Monday, March 14, 2011

[size=14pt]
[/size]

Nigerian man proposes to his girlfriend. Do you find anything wrong with this picture? Look well well. It's an lol,
LOL!

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/03/whats-wrong-with-this-picture.html

God should quickly rescue 9ja men ooo, most the man kneel down before make
his proposition to the babe Hmm
and Most 9ja men lift the the whole world with their back and show the babe what he's
got to offer her before she accepts his proposition too
 shocked  
Re: What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture? by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 16, 2011
I didn't know Nigerians ate plantains too.  copy catz!  angry

*adjusts screen brightness to see if i can see the cartoon black guy Kay-Money posted's 'hood' grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture? by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 16, 2011
@kay, the day you give birth I go kneel for your front too lol.

190:

LOL @ the name ogugua

( soon she would come chasing me with a machete )

My own name get meaning and history sha. Make I reveal your own and tell your story?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture? by Pweety4me(f): 2:35am On Mar 16, 2011
@Kaymoney 9ice pic wink grin tongue cool
Re: What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture? by 190: 2:36am On Mar 16, 2011
ogugua nor make me vex release my happiness 4 your body angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Desperate To Get Married / 10 Signs You’re Dating The Wrong Person / Nairalanders,can U Date Someone Who Already Has A Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.