Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking (13292 Views)

Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) / See List Of Buharis Ministers / Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 15, 2011
Who watched Buharis wife on NTA yesterday, she is dropdead georgous and her English is flawless, thank God no more umbelera. I wish i can get a picture to post, she is amazingly Beautiful and we share the same name
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by soldee: 10:19am On Mar 15, 2011
Abeg post a youtube clip for us
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by sheriffman(m): 10:20am On Mar 15, 2011
LMAO I like this post wish I could like the post like on FB Mod.pls can we ve a like button on Nairaland?.
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by macjive01: 10:20am On Mar 15, 2011
6th or 1st ?
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by sheriffman(m): 10:21am On Mar 15, 2011
Yes good one Soldee, Aish can we get an image here?
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 15, 2011
macjive01:

6th or 1st ?
Only, his first wife he divorced for accepting favours from babangida while he was in prison, she died in 2009. He married his current wife after being divorced from his ex wife.
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 15, 2011
sheriffman:

Yes good one Soldee, Aish can we get an image here?
It was NTA news, she held a dinner last night to raise funds for female aspirants
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by soldee: 10:29am On Mar 15, 2011
"Wao, I cant believe it. I just saw Aisha Muhameed Buhari (Buhari's wife) now on NTA. Pretty, humble and intelligent woman. I thought they said Buhari is hiding his wife. Shame to PDP. Buhari/Bakare, we won." - Jasper Azuatalam

http://www.justspotted.com/spotting/muhammadu-buhari/wao-i-cant-believe-it-i-just-saw-aisha-muha/

I just found the above post while searching the web for Hajiya Aisha Buhari - pls dis suspense too much - post a pic na angry!
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 15, 2011
soldee:

"Wao, I cant believe it. I just saw Aisha Muhameed Buhari (Buhari's wife) now on NTA. Pretty, humble and intelligent woman. I thought they said Buhari is hiding his wife. Shame to PDP. Buhari/Bakare, we won." - Jasper Azuatalam

http://www.justspotted.com/spotting/muhammadu-buhari/wao-i-cant-believe-it-i-just-saw-aisha-muha/

I just found the above post while searching the web for Hajiya Aisha Buhari - pls dis suspense too much - post a pic na angry!
If you see how beautiful she is, you will understand with the general why he is hiding her. Even me wey be woman i trip for her oh. And her dress sense, kai no be for talk. She is amazingly pretty, well spoken and elegant dresser. Oga Buhari i bow oh, you get sharp eyes
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by sheriffman(m): 10:36am On Mar 15, 2011
ok can we get a name for her maybe a search on my end here will bring up her pix
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 15, 2011
Her name is Aishatu Muhammadu Buhari, I am sure by tommorrow her pictures will surface, she was the host of the dinner, some print media will publish it
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Beaf: 10:39am On Mar 15, 2011
Are we going to be voting for candidates wives? shocked

. . .By the way, I have her picture (I'd wanted to unleash it on that genbuhari guy that's been claiming she's a born again Christian).
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Lagosboy: 10:41am On Mar 15, 2011
I have so much respect for this man and you can tell a kind of man by seeing his wife. His wife does not come out in the media attending parties all over the place just to be glamorous. We are rest assssured if Buhari becomes president our first lady will not be caught in Beirut buying golds neither will our first lady surface in the house of an ex convict celeberating him.

SAI Buhari!!!
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Lagosboy: 10:42am On Mar 15, 2011
Beaf:

Are we going to be voting for candidates wives? shocked

. . .By the way, I have her picture (I'd wanted to unleash it on that genbuhari guy that's been claiming she's a born again Christian).

That was Idiagbons wife maybe there was a mix up somewhere
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by sheriffman(m): 10:42am On Mar 15, 2011
! Beaf I belive this thred can be a relief for us on Nairaland who have been tensed up for the past weeks due to the political maneuvers in the country pls cheer up give urself a smile
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 15, 2011
i have asked my friend who works in the media to get me a picture
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Barkono: 10:53am On Mar 15, 2011
@aisha
We missed it. Pls give us a youtube version of the party if possible. Otherwise, the picture will do
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by wesley80(m): 10:58am On Mar 15, 2011
So the jobless BB team now have a new obsession abi? Yeah maybe she's smart, extremely beautiful, humble, intelligent bla bla bla. Agreed She's all that, but so friggin what? Does the fact that her English doesnt make u chuckle mean she'll make a better First lady? I just dont get the whole point in this sorry obsession.
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 15, 2011
Barkono:

@aisha
We missed it. Pls give us a youtube version of the party if possible. Otherwise, the picture will do
I didnt get the you tube but am waiting on a picture from a friend. Will post soon
wesley80:

So the jobless BB team now have a new obsession abi? Yeah maybe she's smart, extremely beautiful, humble, intelligent bla bla bla. Agreed She's all that, but so friggin what? Does the fact that her English doesnt make u chuckle mean she'll make a better First lady? I just dont get the whole point in this sorry obsession.
Some people jealous us, some people jealous us some people jealous us because our first lady fine pass.
Some people jealous us, some people jealous us some people jealous us because english better pass

Go and drink panadol
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by spikedcylinder: 11:10am On Mar 15, 2011
Lagosboy:

I have so much respect for this man and you can tell a kind of man by seeing his wife. His wife does not come out in the media attending parties all over the place just to be glamorous. We are rest assssured if Buhari becomes president our first lady will not be caught in Beirut buying golds neither will our first lady surface in the house of an ex convict celeberating him.

SAI Buhari!!!

What does the bolded mean?
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 15, 2011
Atleast we wont get to hear stuff like '' my husband and bakare is a good people.
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by honeric01(m): 11:16am On Mar 15, 2011
Is this her pix or that of her daughter?

Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 15, 2011
No i dont think thats her, i got a picture its really will try to get another one. Here is what i could get

Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Beaf: 11:19am On Mar 15, 2011
spikedcylinder:

"Sai Buhari" means his campaign is for Hausa speakers only.
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by honeric01(m): 11:21am On Mar 15, 2011
spikedcylinder:

Don't mind that deadly liar of a beaf, SAI means UP.

Sai Buhari = Up Buhari
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Beaf: 11:28am On Mar 15, 2011
honeric01:

Don't mind that deadly liar of a beaf, SAI means UP.

Sai Buhari = Up Buhari

He should try to limit his campaign slogans to English, otherwise he is campaigning to Hausa speakers only.
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by macjive01: 11:32am On Mar 15, 2011
aisha2:

Only, his first wife he divorced for accepting favours from babangida while he was in prison, she died in 2009. He married his current wife after being divorced from his ex wife.

If true then MEHN! He is surely the one !
That is some noble Shiit man!

I went to his website last night and was snooping to sniff out BS and flip-flopped positions, sincerely this man is an honest sincere man, even on the question of sharia (our most fear abt him) he didn't bend-double to deny or BS Islam, rather he a convincing proposal of a way of having both Islamic sharia n secular court co-existing .

but he shd outlaw barbaric amputation sentencing,  n diick-cutting ooh, and shd afford every convict of sharia court d option of an appeal in a secular court, not only for the enlightened as it is at the present.
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by honeric01(m): 11:35am On Mar 15, 2011
aisha2:

No i dont think thats her, i got a picture its really will try to get another one. Here is what i could get

That pix too small ma'am.
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 15, 2011
Beaf:

He should try to limit his campaign slogans to English, otherwise he is campaigning to Hausa speakers only.
oh, so now English is a major language, when you dame is assualting us with her own version of what ever language she speaks you say english is a colonail language? Abeg let us gloat on how finer our first lady is comapred to yours. Deal with it
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by wesley80(m): 11:37am On Mar 15, 2011
The more I hear these dumb comparisons, the more I have more respect for Gej. Your intolerant General divorced his wife of over Two decades over the flimsy excuse of accepting money while he was in jail from IBB (then a demon now a saint worthy of patronage) and married a more presentable lady, and the only thing u can see is a gorgeous woman? Try Hypocrisy, or how else do u describe courting the same man that made u divorce the mother of your children?. Patience may not be an eloquent speaker, her English might make us chuckle and uncomfortable but she has stood by her man thru thick and thin and has earned her place grammar or no grammar, she isnt going to be dumped or shackled by Gej. Now thats Faithfulness!
Buhari's true self is all too often revealed not in his statements but in his actions, the traits of a Despot and Fascist are there 4 everyone with a half brain to see.
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by honeric01(m): 11:39am On Mar 15, 2011
Beaf:

Is Hausa not a Nigerian Language? not all Nigerians understand English same with Hausa, so what's the fuss all about?

Sai Buhari

Changi

cool cool cool cool
Re: Wow: Buharis Wife Is Breathtaking by Beaf: 11:42am On Mar 15, 2011
aisha2:

oh, so now English is a major language, when you dame is assualting us with her own version of what ever language she speaks you say english is a colonail language? Abeg let us gloat on how finer our first lady is comapred to yours. Deal with it

At least she wasn't campaigning in Igbo or Ijaw like Buhari is campaigning in Hausa. Thats the difference.
As for gloating, Buhari will be there again in 2015 stretching out his everlasting failed runs to a record. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters / Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Her Husband's 61st Birthday / We’ll Challenge Almost All Governorship Poll Results At Tribunal –PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.