Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Samsung Users Check In::::::: - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Users Check In::::::: (3232 Views)

Free Credit To Mtn Zone Users... Check It Out / For Tecno Users, Check This Out / This Thread Is For Samsung Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Users Check In::::::: by honsule(m): 11:34pm On Mar 15, 2011
I Just acquired Samsung B5722 Touch screen Phone,but the challenge am having is that,the phone doesn't even install my NIV Bible of 1.8MB etc.
I tried to send Airtel settingz from their website only to be told Phone settingz not available.LOL.But trust me on that aspect.I manually configured the phone and it is browsing. . . . cool cool
Links to Samsung games and software download is need here.I hv however installed SNAPTU.
I want to maximize this phone. . . . . . . Hope the phone will be worth the trouble.
Lastly am thinking of the possibility of converting the OS to Symbian OS 9.2, S60 rel. 3.1 grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Att Iphone, Dual Usage In Usa And Nigeria / Unfortunately Glo Think Less Of Their Subscribers / What Is The Best Airtel Subsription On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.