Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari (6442 Views)

Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" / Complete List Of Campaign Team That Will Make President Jonathan Win Buhari / Democracy In Action As Jonathan Win Buhari In A Free, Fair And Credible E-voting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by Syma: 12:25am On Mar 16, 2011
It appears to me that many people posting "BB all the way" are doing it as "Me too". Another reason BB supporters are giving is that his Manifesto is realistic and that he'll do whatever he says. If that'd be true, then no uninterrupted power supply till 2019 if he wins.

I urge you guys to take the time to read his manifesto. This is what he stated at the number two (2) position on the section; "On Infrastructure" in his Manifesto.

We will: Generate, transmit and distribute from current 5,000 – 6,000 MW to at least 15,000 MW of electricity by 2015 and increasing to 50,000 MW by 2019 with a view to achieving 24/7 uninterrupted power supply by 2019 whilst simultaneously ensuring development of sustainable/renewable energy.

http://buhari4change.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/CPC-OurCommitmentToNigeria.pdf - Buhari's Manifesto

Firstly, our current power generation is below 4,000 MW. This show that he doesn't know the actually figure of what we currently generate. Secondly, he didn't tell us how he's going to achieve the increment of the MW. Now compare this to Ribadu's below.

Inadequate power supply restricts socio-economic activities, limits economic growth and adversely affects the quality of life. Electricity supply in Nigeria is grossly inadequate as total installed capacity is far less than demand.

The current supply system relies essentially on natural gas and hydro (70:30) which are both vulnerable to sabotage and adverse weather conditions respectively. The drop in water level in the hydro power plants and acute shortage of gas supply to the thermal plants contribute to the inadequate supply of electricity.

The nation currently has an installed generation capacity of about 10,000 MW, but an available generation capacity of between 2,500- 3200 MW. Transmission capacity is estimated at 5,838 MVA with a transmission backbone of 4,534km (330kv lines) and 19 major transmission sub-stations.
Our distribution capacity sits at about 8,425 MVA. Technical energy loss is estimated at 14% of generation capacity (4%-transmission, 10%-distribution) Non-technical losses accounts for 32% of generation capacity. Access to electricity is estimated at 40% of the population.

We will move to diversify the energy mix by introducing coal powered plants which will employ clean coal technologies. These plants will be sited to ensure proximity to known coal reserves in Okaba, Ogboyoga (Kogi State), Owukpa (Benue State) and Ezimo (Enugu State). We will also invest in decentralized renewable energy such as wind, solar and biomass especially in rural areas, with limited grid access. We will provide fiscal incentives for private developers. We will implement pricing schemes to promote load management and motivate customers to minimize their energy consumption during peak periods. We will also ensure good consumer education on the most efficient use of energy.

We shall ensure capacity building within the industry and re-orientate PHCN personnel towards customer- oriented service, productivity and efficiency and sanction recurring anti-customer behaviour. We will introduce power consumer assistance funds for low-income power consumers, who consume below a certain threshold.
We will bring credibility to the power reform process by ensuring that those we will appoint will be above board, highly qualified and driven solely by public interest. We will stabilize power generation, transmission and distribution in the shortest possible time while putting in place a sustainable energy plan for the long term.

http://ribadu2011.com/blueprint/policy.pdf - Ribadu's Manifesto

Though he (Ribadu) didn't state how long this is going to take him to achieve (This will be a good question to throw at him during presidential debate), but his "How to", I would say, is more realistic to me.

No doubt we all want PDP out of power, but the truth is that many will still be complaining come 2015 if we don't also use the same effort to revive the entire system.

Buhari is old, this is one of the main reasons many rejected IBB (Even Bakare was against old leaders, I wonder what changed his mind).

Please vote with strong reason instead of following the crowd.

My Vote Goes to Ribadu.
Re: No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by ekubear1: 12:44am On Mar 16, 2011
Buhari's plan is too inspecific and slow. 50K MW by 2019 seems. . . . mediocre.

Otoh, Ribadu's seems too government oriented. There is actually nothing wrong with using NG for electricity. The problem is the current subsidy system that discourages investment. Nobody wants to invest in producing electricity when they are forced to sell it for less than it costs them to produce.

To be quite honest, I like GEJs plan the best. He pretty much plans on privatizing electricity period and deregulating the industry. If you do this, then supply should catch up with demand, and there is no need to say things like "X MW by date Y."
Re: No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by jason123: 12:47am On Mar 16, 2011
Its not as easy as you think. He will be fighting both internal forces and external forces. The internal forces are the generator importers while the external forces are the western power who gain from our importation and it also provides employment for their citizens. Either way, its not an easy task.
Re: No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by AljUche: 12:50am On Mar 16, 2011
i do not think buhari needs to promise any electrical solution,.,.,., no point

talk is cheap

let him get there and then do it ,.,.,.,. we are not jonathan and obj that have promised and promised

let him just be the president Insha ALLAH and you would see whether the so called internal forces will not stop there rubbish
Re: No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by Kobojunkie: 12:52am On Mar 16, 2011
@Poster, initially the generation capacity was placed within the 5000MW to 600MW range, even suggested to be as high as 15000MW by year's end. Only last week, were we formally informed by Aganga(news article) that we do not have 4000MW capacity.

http://allafrica.com/stories/200903270565.html

http://www.nigeriamusicmovement.com/index.php/africa-energy-nigeria-electricity-power-generation-15000mw-possible-this-year-fg
Re: No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by onyengbu: 12:58am On Mar 16, 2011
GEJ, BUHARI, RIBADU they are all the same.
Vote whoever you like.
Nigerias redemption election is not here yet. When it comes, support for the popular candidate will be overwhelming.
Re: No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by jason123: 12:59am On Mar 16, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

GEJ, BUHARI, RIBADU they are all the same.
Vote whoever you like.
Nigerias redemption election is not here yet. When it comes, support for the popular candidate will be overwhelming.

You might have a point. But will he ever come when people vote on tribal or regional sentiments?
Re: No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by ekubear1: 1:06am On Mar 16, 2011
Problems I have with Ribadu's plan:

Power
Inadequate power supply restricts socio-economic activities, limits economic growth and adversely
afects the quality of life. Electricity supply in Nigeria is grossly inadequate as total installed capacity
is far less than demand.
Fine, we all agree with this.

The current supply system relies essentially on natural gas and hydro (70:30) which are both
vulnerable to sabotage and adverse weather conditions respectively.
True, but not really a big deal. "Sabotage" is an issue, but still NG is the cheapest source of fuel you'll easily get.

The drop in water level in the
hydro power plants and acute shortage of gas supply to the thermal plants contribute to the
inadequate supply of electricity.
OK. So WHY is there a shortage of gas? Well, the reason is because under the current regulation, NNPC (at least, I think it is NNPC?) provides subsidized gas to the power plants. This gas is then turned into electricity and sold at below-cost prices to the Nigerian consumer. If PHCN were buying natural gas at market prices (rather than subsidized prices), then there wouldn't be any shortage of gas.

The nation currently has an installed generation capacity of about 10,000 MW, but an available
generation capacity of between 2,500- 3200 MW. Transmission capacity is estimated at 5,838 MVA
with a transmission backbone of 4,534km (330kv lines) and 19 major transmission sub-stations.
Our distribution capacity sits at about 8,425 MVA. Technical energy loss is estimated at 14% of
generation capacity (4%-transmission, 10%-distribution) Non-technical losses accounts for 32% of
generation capacity. Access to electricity is estimated at 40% of the population.
OK.

We will move to diversify the energy mix by introducing coal powered plants which will employ clean coal technologies. hese plants will be sited to ensure proximity to known coal reserves in Okaba, Ogboyoga (Kogi State), Owukpa (Benue State) and Ezimo (Enugu State).
Coal will fail too if you force whoever mines the coal to sell it for below-market cost. The technology is not the issue, the issue is the pricing structure. I have no clue why he is suggesting coal w/o first facing the pricing structure issue.

We will also invest in decentralized renewable energy such as wind, solar and biomass especially in rural areas, with limited grid access. 
Irrelevant, and not going to help very much. You don't get much electricity from these sources.

We will provide fiscal incentives for private developers.
Absolutely no need for fiscal incentives. Just let them sell the electricity at whatever price they want to. Just the same way you let a yam farmer sell for whatever price he wants.

We will implement pricing schemes to promote load management and motivate customers to minimize their energy consumption during peak periods. We will also ensure good consumer education on the most eicient use of energy. We shall ensure capacity building within the industry and re-orientate PHCN personnel towards customer- oriented service, productivity and eiciency and sanction recurring anti-customer behaviour. We will introduce power consumer assistance funds for low-income power consumers, who consume below a certain threshold.
Blah blah blah, not really important.

We will bring credibility to the power reform process by ensuring that those we will appoint will be above board, highly qualiied and driven solely by public interest. We will stabilize power generation, transmission and distribution in the shortest possible time while putting in place a sustainable energy plan for the long term.
The problem I have with this is too much "we." Not enough, "deregulate and create an interference-free environment for private
business to operate."
Re: No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by jumobi1(m): 1:08am On Mar 16, 2011
jason123:

You might have a point. But will he ever come when people vote on tribal or regional sentiments?

Pure truth
Re: No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by Adelaide2: 1:08am On Mar 16, 2011
Buhari, you were president before. What did you do? Nigerians are wiser now. You arrested southerners and let Shagari and other northern leaders stay at home and enjoy their loot. You said you will go after corrupt leaders. Are you going to go after yourself, after IBB and after Abacha family? Are you going to arrest Dangote and his economic sabotages?
Re: No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by AljUche: 1:13am On Mar 16, 2011
Adelaide2:

Buhari, you were president before. What did you do? Nigerians are wiser now. You arrested southerners and let Shagari and other northern leaders stay at home and enjoy their loot. You said you will go after corrupt leaders. Are you going to go after yourself, after IBB and after Abacha family? Are you going to arrest Dangote and his economic sabotages?

where did dangote come from in this undecided angry
Re: No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by ekubear1: 1:19am On Mar 16, 2011
[quote="Buhari Manifesto"]
5. Embark on PPP schemes with a view to ensuring that at least one functioning airport is available in each of the 36 states.
[/quote]

This to me sounds like a terrible idea. Not every state should have an airport. The only economically viable airports right now are in Lagos, Abuja, PHC and Kano. . . all the rest drain away money, if I remember correctly.

Why build more financially unsound airports?  undecided

Anyway, this should be a state decision, not a federal one.

If my own Ekiti State foolishly decides to invest finite resources in an airport, then I don't see why others should have to subsidize that poor choice.
Re: No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by jason123: 1:22am On Mar 16, 2011
eku_bear:

This to me sounds like a terrible idea. Not every state should have an airport. The only economically viable airports right now are in Lagos, Abuja, PHC and Kano. . . all the rest drain away money, if I remember correctly.

One in each geopolitical region will make sense while we gradually revert back to federalism.
Re: No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by AljUche: 1:23am On Mar 16, 2011
eku_bear:

he said it to shut the noise makers in the east shouting maginalization all year round

more over it will help states like enugu  for igbos to go home directly

lagos to decongeste the state

abuja so the 70% of igbos can go back to the east

and kwara so they do not have to travel to minna
Re: No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by ekubear1: 1:25am On Mar 16, 2011
@jason123: Even that doesn't make sense to me. In some regions, it might make economic sense to have 20 airports. In others, maybe only one. I don't see how it makes sense to pre-determine how many each region gets. . . let it happen organically and naturally rather than determined from above by the FG.

@Alj Uche: But who will pay for the airport in Kwara, if it turns out loses tons of money? I highly doubt Kwara State gets enough air traffic to justify having its own airport. So in other words, it'll be a money-losing business venture. So who pays for the shortfall? If the government of Kwara State wants to make up the shortfall, fine and well, that is their own decision. But why should I be the one paying for their decision?
Re: No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by Kobojunkie: 1:27am On Mar 16, 2011
Airports in each state sounds like an AWESOME idea to me. Open up every single state out there to more equal levels of PPP investments sounds brilliant to me. If anything, it would go a long way to open up each and every part and people in Nigeria to development. We can pretend that somehow investors will come in to build these but come on . . . we don't even see them rushing to sign up for power projects. Why do we expect them to come RESCUE us anytime soon?
Re: No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by ekubear1: 1:30am On Mar 16, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Airports in each state sounds like an AWESOME idea to me. Open up every single state out there to more equal levels of PPP investments sounds brilliant to me.

It is an absolutely terrible idea. Who the fvck is going to pay for it? If you open an airport in Yobe State, how many people are likely to frequent it a year? Likely under 50 a day. That airport will be losing enormous amounts of money.

Why on earth should we be wasting money on white elephant projects like this?

Again, if Yobe State wants to waste its money doing this, that is their own choice. But why should I be paying for it?
Re: No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by jason123: 1:30am On Mar 16, 2011
eku_bear:

@jason123: Even that doesn't make sense to me. In some regions, it might make economic sense to have 20 airports. In others, maybe only one. I don't see how it makes sense to pre-determine how many each region gets. . . let it happen organically and naturally rather than determined from above by the FG.

In what geopolitical region does it make sense to create 20 airports Do you not see that creating Airports in each geopolitical zone will gradually take the country back to Federalism? BTW, what do you mean by ""organically"?
Re: No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by jason123: 1:32am On Mar 16, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Airports in each state sounds like an AWESOME idea to me. Open up every single state out there to more equal levels of PPP investments sounds brilliant to me. If anything, it would go a long way to open up each and every part and people in Nigeria to development. We can pretend that somehow investors will come in to build these but come on . . . we don't even see them rushing to sign up for power projects. Why do we expect them to come RESCUE us anytime soon?

The nation will lose so much money. It cannot be maintained. It will probably be skewed to some particular states and voila! we are back to square one.
Re: No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by AljUche: 1:34am On Mar 16, 2011
eku_bear:

@Alj Uche: But who will pay for the airport in Kwara, if it turns out loses tons of money? I highly doubt Kwara State gets enough air traffic to justify having its own airport. So in other words, it'll be a money-losing business venture. So who pays for the shortfall?

dapo, one of the lowest population in the country is in the SE and SS

balysea is buliting an airport

so is enugu,.,.,.,. i mean what do they need an airport for

niger state has an airport as well but the lowest population density in terms of land mass to people ratio

remember all this are international airports

oyo, sokoto, ogun, cross river, borno and co all have NO international airport

i mean the population of borno alone is more the the SS and a bit of SE but still no international airport

so i think it is necessary,.,.,, all the FG needs to do is reduce the government yearly allocation to each state that has sure luxury of an international airport

the excess money can be used to REDUCE THE PRICE OF their airport but the state will find the rest if they can affort it

if not, then it will close down because the state government should have taken that into account first before the demand

as for me kano, abuja international airport is good for me
smiley
Re: No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by Kobojunkie: 1:34am On Mar 16, 2011
eku_bear:

It is an absolutely terrible idea. Who the fvck is going to pay for it? If you open an airport in Yobe State, how many people are likely to frequent it a year? Likely under 50 a day. That airport will be losing enormous amounts of money.

Why on earth should we be wasting money on white elephant projects like this?

Again, if Yobe State wants to waste its money doing this, that is their own choice. But why should I be paying for it?

I have to remind you I do not see these things as you do. Opening an airport in Yobe State will open the state to outside investment. There are investors who have concluded that places like Lagos, Kaduna, etc are

a) Overpriced
b) Conjested
c) Not really where they would prefer to be

You provide them easy access to places like Yobe, Adamawa etc. Means they can better invest and track their investments -- also transport their goods and services far better, and access cheaper labour.

The people(millions of them) in these states deserve and need these investors to come in to help upgrade their lives as well. The only way you can do that is create opportunities for the millions who live their and how do you do that? By getting the investors to come in, and what are some of the things you do to get them there? Provide them with easier means of accessing these regions.
Re: No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by Kobojunkie: 1:36am On Mar 16, 2011
jason123:

The nation will lose so much money. It cannot be maintained. It will probably be skewed to some particular states and voila! we are back to square one.

I don't see what you see . , . . we might as well tell the federal Government to stop all road building and investing in the railway lines for the same reason you have above.
Re: No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by ekubear1: 1:37am On Mar 16, 2011
jason123:

In what geopolitical region does it make sense to create 20 airports Do you not see that creating Airports in each geopolitical zone will gradually take the country back to Federalism? BTW, what do you mean by ""organically"?

It is just a # to illustrate a point. Hypothetically, it might turn out that some regions get a ton of traffic which will then justify investing in more airports.

I don't see how this is federal. I thought federalism = everyone does their own thing by themselves, makes decisions independently. This doesn't sound like federalism to me. Sounds like a cookie cutter, one-size-fits-all sort of solution.

By "organically", I mean "naturally." Take bank branchs for example. New bank branches are opened up in economically viable places. In some places in Abuja, you have 5-6 banks within a mile of each other. In my village, far less. The FG didn't mandate from above that Abuja and my village must have the same # of banks. The banks themselves determined how many each should have.
Re: No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by mamagee3(f): 1:40am On Mar 16, 2011
Alj Uche:

where did dangote come from in this undecided angry
He came from the air. . .

Please, it's you and you alone that knows of this.
Re: No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by AljUche: 1:41am On Mar 16, 2011
mama-gee:

He came from the air. . .

Please, it's you and you alone that knows of this.

Re: No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by mamagee3(f): 1:41am On Mar 16, 2011
Alj Uche:

wink wink wink wink
Re: No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by SSaemoenl(m): 1:42am On Mar 16, 2011
Make Not "MISTAKE" and Vote PDP to Power even in local councils elections. They sucks
Re: No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by ekubear1: 1:45am On Mar 16, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I don't see what you see  . ,  . . we might as well tell the federal Government to stop all road building and investing in the railway lines for the same reason you have above.

The road and railway network in Nigeria is far worse than the air infrastructure, Kobo. It is easier to justify the investment for the former than the latter.

If the FG sold off Lagos-Benin road to private investors who'd then get to charge a toll, it'd be snapped up pretty quickly.

But if the FG offers an airport concession to some company to build an airport in Yobe State. . . nobody would want to invest. Just because he knows that he won't make his money back.

Anyway, Nigeria isn't that big a country. . . the government doesn't need to subsidize airports in every state. Big waste of money.
Re: No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by AljUche: 1:49am On Mar 16, 2011
eku_bear:

The road and railway network in Nigeria is far worse than the air infrastructure, Kobo. It is easier to justify the investment for the former than the latter.

If the FG sold off Lagos-Benin road to private investors who'd then get to charge a toll, it'd be snapped up pretty quickly.

But if the FG offers an airport concession to some company to build an airport in Yobe State. . . nobody would want to invest. Just because he knows that he won't make his money back.

Anyway, Nigeria isn't that big a country. . . the government doesn't need to subsidize airports in every state. Big waste of money.

dapo, at the end of the day buhari will not force anyone or state to have an airport

it is the choice of the state or the people of the state
Re: No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by jason123: 1:52am On Mar 16, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I don't see what you see  . ,  . . we might as well tell the federal Government to stop all road building and investing in the railway lines for the same reason you have above.

Railways and roads are different to airports because most commuters will take that mode of transport everyday since its cheaper and less bogos than taking an airplane that is more expensive. Airports in every state will not make sense because population differs and thus, viability differs.
Also, the level of "exposure" differs in each state. Okay, how many Borno guys (No offense Harem  cheesy)will take a plane when they can use the roads. Most of our grandparents will prefer the roads or rail than the plane. The state and indeed Nigeria will be losing more money if its done in every state.
[size=4pt]I am in for a long Night grin[/size]

eku_bear:

It is just a # to illustrate a point. Hypothetically, it might turn out that some regions get a ton of traffic which will then justify investing in more airports.

I don't see how this is federal. I thought federalism = everyone does their own thing by themselves, makes decisions independently. This doesn't sound like federalism to me. Sounds like a cookie cutter, one-size-fits-all sort of solution.

By "organically", I mean "naturally." Take bank branchs for example. New bank branches are opened up in economically viable places. In some places in Abuja, you have 5-6 banks within a mile of each other. In my village, far less. The FG didn't mandate from above that Abuja and my village must have the same # of banks. The banks themselves determined how many each should have.

What regions are you talking about? If you are taking about the west, it is the WHOLE country that uses that airport that is why it is that conjested. About 2 airports in each of the six geopolitical zones makes more sense. This will take economic pressures off the SW. It will take the cultural and religious tension off the NW. It will create more opportunities for the SS and SE especially the SE. The SS already has Port harcourt. Everyone will gradually learn to stay in their region of choice and build it at their own pace economically. This will in turn make us revert back to a pseudo-federalism before the actually federalism. By the time you create jobs in each region and reduce the economic pressures in the SW, I can tell you that we have begun solving our problems as a country.

MO
Re: No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by jason123: 1:53am On Mar 16, 2011
eku_bear:

Well said. The traffic from each region can at least sustain 2 airports.
Re: No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by ekubear1: 1:55am On Mar 16, 2011
Kobojunkie:

The people(millions of them) in these states deserve and need these investors to come in to help upgrade their lives as well. The only way you can do that is create opportunities for the millions who live their and how do you do that? By getting the investors to come in, and what are some of the things you do to get them there? Provide them with easier means of accessing these regions.

I would strongly object to the FG building an airport in my state (unless of course the FG says, "Take this airport or have nothing."wink I'd rather them give us the cash and let us invest it in something else that is more profitable. Say, improved roads across the state. Ultimately, I think every state should be able to decide which direction it wants to go. It makes no sense to force cookie-cutter solutions on everyone.

Alj Uche:

dapo, at the end of the day buhari will not force anyone or state to have an airport

it is the choice of the state or the people of the state
Fair enough. I'm starting to understand now why African countries don't progress quickly though. Just poor decision making, investments and planning. "An airport for each state" sounds more like a vanity project than a sound plan to move the country (and its states) forward. If I have 1000 naira but constantly invest in bad ideas, I'll eventually be poorer than a man who starts with only 100 naira but invests in good business ideas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al / Top 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In The World / Father Mbaka Identifies Key Suspects In Plot To Kill Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.