Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,171 members, 7,807,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Buhari/Bakare Live On NTA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/Bakare Live On NTA (5524 Views)

7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari/Bakare Live On NTA by jidsoon(m): 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2011
BB UPDATE
Are you watching now on NTA live. We are told that if you are not, you are missing something. If you are watching please describe what you see on here.
Re: Buhari/Bakare Live On NTA by appletango: 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2011
It was insane. I've very rarely seen anything like that on TV. The only thing comparable to the excitement and vastness of the crowd would have been Obama in Chicago on his election night.

Buhari is untouchable in the north.

Truly amazing footage.
Re: Buhari/Bakare Live On NTA by Lagosboy: 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2011
Oh tell us!! which state was he in.
Re: Buhari/Bakare Live On NTA by appletango: 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2011
Kebbi. Bros, you should have seen it. It will be remembered as the day that Buhari won the election. Any Nigerian watching that on TV will now understand the love the people have for this man. They weren't there to fight over handouts or to chop free food. They were there to catch a glimpse of their hero and to hear him speak. Which is why it makes me laugh when I hear all these GEJ people saying "PDP is on the ground" or "PDP is better at grass roots politics". HAHA!!

Today we've seen grass roots politics at its finest. It doesn't get more raw than this.

The revolution will be televised, and today it was!
Re: Buhari/Bakare Live On NTA by honeric01(m): 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2011
BABA OYOYO
BABA OYOYO
BABA OYOYO

these were the words at the KEBBI state rally.

I am coming with pix soon.

SEA OF HEADS!!!

Buhari/Bakare is here to win.
Re: Buhari/Bakare Live On NTA by Barkono: 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2011
^^^^^
And this is happening in prof. Jega's home - state. Professor Jega, any kpakai, to the 2011 election, you must sure not go back home.
Re: Buhari/Bakare Live On NTA by Lagosboy: 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2011
If JEGA rigs this election he would become persona non grata in Kebbi state be dat o
Re: Buhari/Bakare Live On NTA by naijaking1: 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2011
^^^^
Don't you guys like the way every party has access to the TV? GEJ must be commended for his openess.
In the horrible days of Abacha and his cousin Buhari, the opposition never smelled the TV stations, not to talk of airing their own views.
Long live democracy cool
Re: Buhari/Bakare Live On NTA by chakula: 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2011
Waiting for the Pic's please!Although i have witnessed the live programme on Nta but the Pic's will be visible to those who were not be able to watch the programme live.
Re: Buhari/Bakare Live On NTA by Lagosboy: 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2011
naijaking1:

^^^^
Don't you guys like the way every party has access to the TV? GEJ must be commended for his openess.
In the horrible days of Abacha and his cousin Buhari, the opposition never smelled the TV stations, not to talk of airing their own views.
Long live democracy cool

The same GEJ that his thug locked Mapo hall for Buhari in ibadan. Honestly why should we ever be contented with mediocrity. Even during OBJ the big bully everyone had access to TV or have you forgotten most of the channels are private, have you forgotten politicians pay for TV air time?
Re: Buhari/Bakare Live On NTA by honeric01(m): 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2011
^^^

He's got no choice but to do what's right!

Re: Buhari/Bakare Live On NTA by Lagosboy: 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2011
Ride on General we are behind you.

KAI except GEJ rigs this election he cant get 25% of votes in the North west and North east.
Re: Buhari/Bakare Live On NTA by dayokanu(m): 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2011
Yeeepaaaa

GEJ loses again

SHame on mumuchukwu
Re: Buhari/Bakare Live On NTA by blacksta(m): 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2011
Omo see crowd - and some idiots will come tell me how PDP is running things in the grass roots by appealing to okada riders and kpof Kpof sellers . Even okada drivers and Bread sellers are frustrated with PDP , u think they are happy ridding okada and hawking under harsh weather conditions while leaders are looting and riding AC cars.

May be my eyes is paining me as i can only see bank managers and Computer Engineers in the crowd,

April 2011 election will be decided by SW - fACT - rascals will have their last laugh
Re: Buhari/Bakare Live On NTA by friedrice1: 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2011
This CPC's photographer is Brilliant
I have admired all this shots and clips. So easy to know a professional
Re: Buhari/Bakare Live On NTA by egift(m): 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2011
Sai Buhari grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari/Bakare Live On NTA by honeric01(m): 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2011
naijaking1:

^^^^
Long live democracy cool

Which access to TV? when it's CPC turn, they must the audio and sometimes show back of the campaign ground instead of the main place, infact there was a time the camera kept showing the wrong flag of the party instead of the blue flag, they kept showing red and white flags.

This is the only CPC rally NTA showed for close to 1hr, the rest has always been on and off, they cut, show cut, before you say jack, they switch to PDP rally or even PDP women rally.
Re: Buhari/Bakare Live On NTA by friedrice1: 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2011
i love this,

Re: Buhari/Bakare Live On NTA by Ikengawo: 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2011
Wow. I want to see if he can replicate this in the southeast. Few south easterners have anything bad to say about buhari, i think the world will be shocked at the level of support he'll have but i could be wrong cause they seem strongly in support of GEJ

Yeeepaaaa

GEJ loses again

SHame on mumuchukwu

you're a loser. by calling him 'mumuchukwu' you're still calling him God. ignorant.
Re: Buhari/Bakare Live On NTA by dayokanu(m): 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2011
Wow. I want to see if he can replicate this in the southeast. Few south easterners have anything bad to say about buhari, i think the world will be shocked at the level of support he'll have but i could be wrong cause they seem strongly in support of GEJ

Politics is a game of numbers.

Fortunately the combined votes of the SE and SS dont even add up to those in the NW.

If BB Sweep the Northern votes which vastly outnumber SE and SS, Now the aces now lies with the rascals of the SW.

My fellow rascals in the SW, Lets go out and show our rascally behaviour on April 9 as we vote out MEND spokesman, Odechukwu, AdeMUMU, Abdul-clueless, RETARDeen, GEJ and PDP losers

Ikengawo:

you're a loser. by calling him 'mumuchukwu' you're still calling him God. ignorant.

Were you born r3tarded or you just acquired the genes over time?
Re: Buhari/Bakare Live On NTA by AmbroE: 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2011
Am still saying that Buhari cannot win this election. Ss 4 Gej, Se 4 Gej, even Sw 4 Gej (they will vote other party in governoship), part of the north 4 Gej. I dont see were Buhari will perform the magic.
Re: Buhari/Bakare Live On NTA by dayokanu(m): 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2011
Which SW for GEJ? The SW of rascals?

We rascals know we can vote for a MEND spokesman and global mumu GEJ
Re: Buhari/Bakare Live On NTA by malali: 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2011
GUESS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DARE THE GODS!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY TURN AGAINST YOU!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

IF ONLY GEJ HAD BEEN HONORABLE ENOUGH TO STICK TO THE SO
CALLED GENTLEMANS AGREEMENT, WHICH I REALLY DONT GIVE A HOOT ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!

BUHARI IS ON FIRE NO DOUBT
THIS IS A MAN THAT HAS BEEN DENIED PRESIDENCY MANY TIMES

THIS IS A MAN THAT PRESENTED HIMSELF ON MERIT OF HIS PAST PERFORMANCES

EVEN GEJ WILL VOTE FOR BUHARI
SAI MUHAMMADU BUHARI
SAI TUNDE BAKARI
THE GENTLEMEN WITH TOO MUCH SWAGGA

REMOVE THAT OBASANJO'S PUPPET FROM ASO ROCK NOW
LETS HAVE REAL MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BB2011
Re: Buhari/Bakare Live On NTA by malali: 7:39pm On Mar 16, 2011
Ambro E:

Am still saying that Buhari cannot win this election. Ss 4 Gej, Se 4 Gej, even Sw 4 Gej (they will vote other party in governoship), part of the north 4 Gej. I dont see were Buhari will perform the magic.

SHAAARRRAAAAAPPP YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR THREE POSTS
GEJ HAS RECRUITED PEOPLE TALKING FROM THEIR ANUS,

STINKIN POOO!!!

SAI BUHARI
BB2011
Re: Buhari/Bakare Live On NTA by agabaI23(m): 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2011
That was a mammoth crowd. I watched it.

I thought some people were saying that no opposition activity was broadcast live?

I sampled opinion but majority of the people I met were mostly middle belters Nasarwa, Benue and southerners Imo, Ondo. I met only one guy from Kaduna and he was from Northern Kaduna. The last person was mad at the govt for demolishing his roadside shop. He does not want anybody how ever he said Buhari time has come and gone. he spoke with Southern accent anyway.
It was only the Kaduna guy that wanted Buhari.

The followership he is commanding in the core North is Overwhelming bbut the same cannot be said of middle belt and the south.
It was like a religious carnival
Re: Buhari/Bakare Live On NTA by naijaking1: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2011
Lagosboy:

The same GEJ that his thug locked Mapo hall for Buhari in ibadan. Honestly why should we ever be contented with mediocrity. Even during OBJ the big bully everyone had access to TV or have you forgotten most of the channels are private, have you forgotten politicians pay for TV air time?

Its easy to forget a good and normal function. Have you never seen dictatorial African rulers who suppress the opposition, using all and every powers of incumbency. I don't advocate it, but we must never forget Abacha and Buhari's dictatorships too quickly.
Re: Buhari/Bakare Live On NTA by malali: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2011
SEE YOURSELF GEJ
SEE YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!

OBJ DON DO YOU WAYO FINISH
NOW THAT YOU ARE LOSING FASTER THAN A FALLING ROCK
WHERE IS OBJ,
HE IS HIDING AS USUAL
WHEN YOU LOSE FINISH, HE WILL SAY "I WAS TRICKED BY BODE GEORGE"
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Buhari/Bakare Live On NTA by lonewolf: 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2011
I am not in naij, but it's looking like Buhari can win this election. Can somebody analyse the regions he needs to win in order to beat Goodluck?
Re: Buhari/Bakare Live On NTA by SSaemoenl(m): 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2011
Gej is in trouble with this GUY called Buhari. The man has the peoples' heart. thats a way early election results are determined. Hope he make it.
Re: Buhari/Bakare Live On NTA by psyqs(m): 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2011
Nigeria sai BaBa grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Buhari/Bakare Live On NTA by AmbroE: 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2011
massive turn out doesn't necessarily translate into voting strength in the election. Gej is d man
Re: Buhari/Bakare Live On NTA by Solomon227(m): 9:20pm On Mar 16, 2011
Ambro E:

massive turn out doesn't necessarily translate into voting strength in the election. Gej is d man

U remind of guys always telling u, back in the University, that studying hard does not translate into a high GPA.

GEJ is the man of rubber and elastic; fragile, unreliable, dishonest, and belongs to d dust-bin of hisory

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Strike Pictures / New Map Of Nigeria, As Proposed By National Conference- Confab / The Goat Who Saw Tomorrow! - (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.