Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here (5239 Views)

I Want To Make This Section Interesting... check pics and laff / Lets Have your Complaints Here / Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by dani1luv: 11:52am On Mar 21, 2011
tanimz:

As for you the moderators - Ben10 and Dani1luv: angry

I believe you guys are not doing your work at all, you are hardly here to check on things.

Whenever you come online, you lock threads and cause commotions as you have done now.

Please try to spend more time online and know what is going on.

Thank you,

Tanimz aka Badosky jnr.
Good!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by StudioCFR(m): 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2011
shakara4u:

can u plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,block studio(sumtimes goes with the username Eldav)so,El Guapo and Bashy said

from posting on my thread?

thank you

u are lousy,  arguing with you is like pouring water into a basket.

i'm not eldav @  mods.

i'm STUDIO GCFR (cool boy)

shakarat ,  u are weak and  like to envy me -  thats why u pressing for my ban.
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by dani1luv: 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2011
Studio CFR:

u are lousy,  arguing with you is like pouring water into a basket.

i'm not eldav @  mods.

i'm STUDIO GCFR (cool boy)

shakarat ,  u are weak and  like to envy me -  thats why u pressing for my ban.

Its okay wink
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by sledge406: 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2011
^^^
You nor get mouth jor cool

Na small thing Ghadaffi take pass you (only say im nor sabi use computer) but like all dictators, UN go sanction, US and UK go send bombers and wipe una clean. grin

As for you Chykason aka Jackpot (not)- - -according to Efemena- - -I saw from the Calabash of red paint that you have not been able to make shout due to the actions of Dani1[b]hate[/b]. Na im be the babalawo when dey do you strong thing after Idowu pay am in cash and kind to press your neck. tongue
Na church go fit solve your problem since you nor wan bring those things I ask of you. wink
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by dani1luv: 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2011
sledge406:

^^^
You nor get mouth jor cool

Na small thing Ghadaffi take pass you (only say im nor sabi use computer) but like all dictators, UN go sanction, US and UK go send bombers and wipe una clean. grin

As for you Chykason aka Jackpot (not)- - -according to Efemena- - -I saw from the Calabash of red paint that you have not been able to make shout due to the actions of Dani1[b]hate[/b]. Na im be the babalawo when dey do you strong thing after Idowu pay am in cash and kind to press your neck. tongue
Na church go fit solve your problem since you nor wan bring those things I ask of you. wink
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by jackpot(f): 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2011
Dani, take a look at dis yeye thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-628600.0.html
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by dani1luv: 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2011
jackpot:

Dani, take a look at dis yeye thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-628600.0.html
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by lysaa(f): 10:48am On Mar 24, 2011
Who do I report Dani1 to cos he sucks! undecided

@Dani
How does sense add up in your head? How do u know when one is on point in a discuss? U amaze me honestly @ 40 - x yrs old u never still wise LOL
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by shakara4u(m): 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2011
just forward our complaints to my desk

u can report even Seun to moi

i pray he doesnt com here oo, dont wanna have a new IP
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by lysaa(f): 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2011
shakara4u:

just forward our complaints to my desk

u can report even Seun to moi

i pray he doesnt com here oo, dont wanna have a new IP
Thanks.
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by dani1luv: 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2011
lysaa:

Who do I report Dani1 to cos he sucks! undecided

@Dani
How does sense add up in your head? How do u know when one is on point in a discuss? U amaze me honestly @ 40 - x yrs old u never still wise LOL
Ben-10
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by shakara4u(m): 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2011
then Ben-10 will forward it to moi,

wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by yinkalink(f): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2011
Yea. N who do i report u too?
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by jackpot(f): 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2011
No offtopic posts pls.
cool cool cool
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by yinkalink(f): 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2011
Ok. Mod, pls i'll lyk to complain 'bout jackpot pls. I cant start mentionin why but d important wan is 'd fact dat he even exists' ya dig?
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by jackpot(f): 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2011
Yinka, would you like to assassinate me?
Do you want me dead?
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by shakara4u(m): 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2011
baby just a 'yes' and i will soot

anything to make you happy on NL

Yea. N who do i report u too?

and why will you do that, havent done anything wrong,

u wanna take me to ma fada inlaw?
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by yinkalink(f): 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2011
jackpot:

Yinka, would you like to assassinate me?
Do you want me dead?

is that what happens to d people we complain about?
shakara4u:

baby just a 'yes' and i will soot

anything to make you happy on NL

and why will you do that, havent done anything wrong,

u wanna take me to ma fada inlaw?

yea
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by jackpot(f): 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2011
^^una miss road? Lol grin

no more offtopics. .use d offtopic thread meant 4 dat.

Give us ya complains and we'll see to dat
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by yinkalink(f): 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2011
Wel, i gave myn. Why r u stil here?
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by therese83(f): 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2011
Chykason na Igbo man. Na so dem dey do. As for dani1luv- y do u keep reposting ppls comments? Pls stop doing that u making my head spin.
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by dani1luv: 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2011
therese-83:

Chykason na Igbo man. Na so dem dey do. As for dani1luv- y do u keep reposting ppls comments? Pls stop doing that u making my head spin.
Are you okay?? Evidence Pls undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by jackpot(f): 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2011
therese-83:

Chykason na Igbo man. Na so dem dey do.
wetin concern racist poster like u 4 joke sect?

I wonder how internet take enta ya village.

Silly vegetable hawker

mtchew!
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by jackpot(f): 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2011
dani

no be only complains sef u dey chop? Dem born u born complains?

Collect 5 gbosa's for a good moderating

dani, u know whether Ben travel? grin
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by dani1luv: 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^Woman nyash of course grin grin grin grin grin ~No Offtopic Posts Pls wink
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by StudioCFR(m): 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2011
Danny i want to take your job from u and give to shakara4u as bribe so dat the guy go stop following me everywhere i go as if i be woman.

Dis is becoming so embarassing for me.

I'm a gentleman.
And dont want anything dat would tarnish my image.

Thank you for your usual coperation.
GCFR.
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by shakara4u(m): 5:38pm On Apr 01, 2011
there should be a little IQ test for peeps before registrin thier IP's

guess some folks will still be writing

and by the way,have seen people insult and call them selves names on NL

but was just a couple of days ago,i discovered some dimwits mentioning family members

as if they got anything to do with NL,

wonder if dani sees such comments at all

garrage boys, mstweeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by jackpot(f): 12:36am On Apr 02, 2011
Dani, can you help us move this unnecessary racist thread opened by Studio to Tribalism section or better still lock it

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-636507.0.html
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by StudioCFR(m): 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2011
I dey laugh o
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by shakara4u(m): 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2011
Dani about wat jackpot said, we still waitin
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by StudioCFR(m): 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2011
stop pestering his life with your silly yarns my friend.

Whats'up with you?
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by shakara4u(m): 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2011
walks in,

who's he askin wats up?mstweeeeeeeeeeee

looks left and ryt,

any new complaints

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Very Short Jokes / Whats App Comedy Skits Group / Your English Teacher Appear Like This In Front Of The Class (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.