Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Bill Gates Pledges $70m To Ensure Entire World Gets COVID-19 Vaccine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bill Gates Pledges $70m To Ensure Entire World Gets COVID-19 Vaccine (823 Views)

Entire Family Members Dead After Having Their Dinner In Anambra (Photo) / How Do I Take Care Of My Penis To Ensure High Libido And Strong Erections? / Corona Virus Travelled Entire World From #wuhan But It Did Not Reached Beijing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gates Pledges $70m To Ensure Entire World Gets COVID-19 Vaccine by obonujoker(m): 11:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
As part of moves to ensure that the vaccine circulated round the world, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation in a statement signed by the duo announced on Thursday that it would commit an additional $70m to make sure vaccines are available for everyone — not just those, who could afford them.

Bill and Melinda Gates have pledged to donate an additional $70m to ensure that everyone around the world had access to the new COVID-19 vaccine.

As part of moves to ensure that the vaccine circulated round the world, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation in a statement signed by the duo announced on Thursday that it would commit an additional $70m to make sure vaccines are available for everyone — not just those, who could afford them.

It reads, “COVID-19 anywhere is COVID-19 everywhere. That is why we have to ensure that everyone gets equal access to tests, drugs, and vaccines when they are available -- no matter where you live in the world."

The new vaccine also faces challenges in distribution because it requires special ultra-low-temperature freezers that aren't found in typical doctor's offices — an issue that led many to speculate there could be disparities in its administration.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/12/bill-gates-pledges-70m-ensure-entire-world-gets-covid-19-vaccine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Pledges $70m To Ensure Entire World Gets COVID-19 Vaccine by obonujoker(m): 11:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
Call me a conspiracy theorist, but why is Bill Gates so interested in vaccines and eugenics?

He should focus more on softwares

5 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Pledges $70m To Ensure Entire World Gets COVID-19 Vaccine by RedPhoenix: 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
BG and his sense of self importance. Leave the world alone, the world can exist without your permission, permutations and manipulations

4 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Pledges $70m To Ensure Entire World Gets COVID-19 Vaccine by majamajic(m): 11:24pm On Nov 12, 2020
obonujoker:
Call me a conspiracy theorist, but why is Bill Gates so interested in vaccines and eugenics?

Did he asked u to pay for it ?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bill Gates Pledges $70m To Ensure Entire World Gets COVID-19 Vaccine by Golan007: 11:27pm On Nov 12, 2020
majamajic:

Did he asked u to pay for it ?

Don't mind them.

They prefer someone who says Africans should pay 1000 dollars each for the vaccine.

If that were to be, all our celebrities would be posting it on their Instagram pages.

"Just got my Covid-19 vaccine in Dubai...about that life."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Pledges $70m To Ensure Entire World Gets COVID-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 12, 2020
I know i won't be taking that vaccine.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Pledges $70m To Ensure Entire World Gets COVID-19 Vaccine by Rosskivvyy: 11:32pm On Nov 12, 2020
Golan007:

Don't mind them.

They prefer someone who says Africans should pay 1000 dollars each for the vaccine.

If that were to be, all our celebrities would be posting it on their Instagram pages.

STFU.

The issue is WHY is a eugenist who has stated repeatedly that he wants to see the world population drastically reduced, spending billions of his dollars providing us all with a 'free vaccine' to ''save our lives''?

What is really in that vaccine?

Why is it being rushed out after less than a year of testing, when vaccines should be tested for a minimum 10 YEARS to know their long term effects on humans?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Pledges $70m To Ensure Entire World Gets COVID-19 Vaccine by FarahAideed: 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
Keep your money abeg

Who ask u

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Pledges $70m To Ensure Entire World Gets COVID-19 Vaccine by Golan007: 11:37pm On Nov 12, 2020
Rosskivvyy:

STFU.

The issue is WHY is a eugenist who has stated repeatedly that he wants to see the world population drastically reduced, spending billions of his dollars providing us all with a 'free vaccine' to ''save our lives''?

What is really in that vaccine?

Why is it being rushed out after less than a year of testing, when vaccines should be tested for a minimum 10 YEARS to know their long term effects on humans?

Shut up impostor.

Can't even have an original name.

TFOH.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Pledges $70m To Ensure Entire World Gets COVID-19 Vaccine by Rosskivvyy: 11:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
Golan007:

Shut up impostor.

Can't even have an original name.

TFOH.

Can't answer those questions, can you?

Why are you named 'Golan'?

Are you an Israeli pushing a Zionist agenda to depopulate the world with your dangerous 'vaccines'?

You do realise the Creator will stop you before you can succeed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Pledges $70m To Ensure Entire World Gets COVID-19 Vaccine by Joyfred(f): 11:40pm On Nov 12, 2020
I cover my family ,love ones and we'll wishers with the blood of Jesus. The vaccine is not for us .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Pledges $70m To Ensure Entire World Gets COVID-19 Vaccine by majamajic(m): 11:43pm On Nov 12, 2020
Golan007:

Don't mind them.

Even the polio medicine that they give us free by UNICEF is being sponsored by these guys , most of children vaccines that our children takes freely are being sponsored . Common to appreciate them , we can't

The FG gave out common indomie to share during lockdown , these rich men still can't share it out , we have serious issues in Africa , how can a sensible human being thinks that bill gates is making money by sponsoring covid medicines ?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bill Gates Pledges $70m To Ensure Entire World Gets COVID-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 12, 2020
obonujoker:

Bill Gates is an antichrist, a Mason and belongs to illuminati according to our daddy GO.

Signed:
Association of gullible Christians Pastortians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Pledges $70m To Ensure Entire World Gets COVID-19 Vaccine by Golan007: 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
Rosskivvyy:

Can't answer those questions, can you?

Why are you named 'Golan'?

Are you an Israeli pushing a Zionist agenda to depopulate the world with your dangerous 'vaccines'?

You do realise the Creator will stop you before you can succeed?

Shut up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozlbeXrb_5A
Re: Bill Gates Pledges $70m To Ensure Entire World Gets COVID-19 Vaccine by sapientia(m): 11:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
Conspiracy theorists are coming

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bill Gates Pledges $70m To Ensure Entire World Gets COVID-19 Vaccine by majamajic(m): 11:51pm On Nov 12, 2020
Joyfred:
I cover my family ,love ones and we'll wishers with the blood of Jesus. The vaccine is not for us .

In 80s , a particular church said it's a sin to watch television , today that same church is doing live church service streaming on telly , in 80s a particular region said pollio vaccine medicine is not for them , they suffered heavily for that

Doctors and scientists are from God !

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bill Gates Pledges $70m To Ensure Entire World Gets COVID-19 Vaccine by Rosskivvyy: 11:55pm On Nov 12, 2020

When even their own oyinbo people are protesting that the whole thing is a scamdemic, na we go come be guinea pigs for their dodgy vaccine.

Go and convince your own people first that the whole thing is honest and above board before coming to push it unto we Africans, una hear?

Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Pledges $70m To Ensure Entire World Gets COVID-19 Vaccine by bjtinz: 12:02am On Nov 13, 2020
Like people have severally noted, most of all the noise makers have never donated a single DIME in service of humanity

Yet all they do is peddle falsehoods and imbecilic conspiracy theories.
Re: Bill Gates Pledges $70m To Ensure Entire World Gets COVID-19 Vaccine by Karlovich: 12:03am On Nov 13, 2020
He should start with his family, then after them the dullard should be vaccinated.
Re: Bill Gates Pledges $70m To Ensure Entire World Gets COVID-19 Vaccine by Rosskivvyy: 12:09am On Nov 13, 2020
Karlovich:
He should start with his family, then after them the dullard should be vaccinated.

I read he doesn't allow his children to be vaccinated.

Even if he comes forward on TV to show himself being vaccinated, it will probably be water inside the vial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Pledges $70m To Ensure Entire World Gets COVID-19 Vaccine by edoairways: 12:12am On Nov 13, 2020
obonujoker:

He is a business man who wants to reap more benefits

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Pledges $70m To Ensure Entire World Gets COVID-19 Vaccine by Rosskivvyy: 12:17am On Nov 13, 2020
edoairways:

He is a business man who wants to reap more benefits

And the best way for him to reap more benefits is to give us all his untested, dangerous vaccines abi?

Are you aware he is a eugenist, ie a population reduction freak?

For him this is about more than making money.

There is something more sinister at play with him.
Re: Bill Gates Pledges $70m To Ensure Entire World Gets COVID-19 Vaccine by Etinosa1234: 1:25am On Nov 13, 2020
Person nor give money back to help people (Dangote)- una talk say he too wicked as stingy

Person donate money to pay for the health of millions who might be unable to pay- una Dey talk say e nor concern am

If dem tell una make una bring $300 to buy vaccine ,una go fit buy?

Nonsense
Re: Bill Gates Pledges $70m To Ensure Entire World Gets COVID-19 Vaccine by suremanpatriot: 2:28am On Nov 13, 2020
bill gates is a satanist waitin to strike
Re: Bill Gates Pledges $70m To Ensure Entire World Gets COVID-19 Vaccine by TecM0: 2:45am On Nov 13, 2020
obonujoker:

Did he force you to use the vacines

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Pledges $70m To Ensure Entire World Gets COVID-19 Vaccine by TecM0: 2:48am On Nov 13, 2020
Rosskivvyy:

And the best way for him to reap more benefits is to give us all his untested, dangerous vaccines abi?

Are you aware he is a eugenist, ie a population reduction freak?

For him this is about more than making money.

There is something more sinister at play with him.

Then don't use his sponsored vacines, and tell your family and friends to avoid it

Let others who need them get it..

Let's see if Trump's supporters selfish conspiracy theory is real, the lesser you guys avoid the vacines the more it gets to others who need them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Pledges $70m To Ensure Entire World Gets COVID-19 Vaccine by TecM0: 2:49am On Nov 13, 2020
suremanpatriot:
bill gates is a satanist waitin to strike

While Trump is a good Christian helping the world with his money

Lol we Sabi una

Please don't use the Vacines it's not mandatory

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Pledges $70m To Ensure Entire World Gets COVID-19 Vaccine by obami007(m): 6:06am On Nov 13, 2020
What exactly is his interest?
Re: Bill Gates Pledges $70m To Ensure Entire World Gets COVID-19 Vaccine by helinues: 6:07am On Nov 13, 2020
$70m for the entire world?

Probably fake news

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancy!!! Nurses Needed At BABCOCK University Teaching Hospital / � How To Wash Your Vagina & Vulva | Dos & Don'ts | Feminine Hygiene Routine / Just Pay N90,000 Now To Have A Permanent & Convinient Safe Water Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.