Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Onyeka Odiegwu & Chima Anyaso's Wedding: Genevieve And Tuface Present - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Onyeka Odiegwu & Chima Anyaso's Wedding: Genevieve And Tuface Present (21017 Views)

Poll: What do ya think?

Wife is pretty, husband is 'okay': 33% (6 votes)
Handsome couple: 27% (5 votes)
Kai! The thing deh make marriage 'hungry' me: 16% (3 votes)
Nothing special: 22% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

[photos] See Rita Dominic, Mercy Aigbe, Genevieve And Others At The AMVCA 2016 / Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) / Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onyeka Odiegwu & Chima Anyaso's Wedding: Genevieve And Tuface Present by MissyB3(f): 12:08am On Mar 17, 2011

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Odiegwu & Chima Anyaso's Wedding: Genevieve And Tuface Present by Pweety4me(f): 12:13am On Mar 17, 2011
Gorgeous kiss smiley cool
Re: Onyeka Odiegwu & Chima Anyaso's Wedding: Genevieve And Tuface Present by MissyB3(f): 12:18am On Mar 17, 2011
More . . .

Re: Onyeka Odiegwu & Chima Anyaso's Wedding: Genevieve And Tuface Present by BABE3: 12:21am On Mar 17, 2011
BeautiFul Bride and Groom smiley! Bright and Genevieve looking gorgeous as usual!

But these Bride's Maids Dresses are killing me! When will this "BAD bridesmaid dress Syndrome" have a cure, ?
Re: Onyeka Odiegwu & Chima Anyaso's Wedding: Genevieve And Tuface Present by Pweety4me(f): 12:23am On Mar 17, 2011
Such a dame! cheesy. . .but seriously wat went wrong with the bridesmaids?i thought i was being funny till i saw the pics with them wearing green scalfs?wat's up wif dat? undecided
Re: Onyeka Odiegwu & Chima Anyaso's Wedding: Genevieve And Tuface Present by mamagee3(f): 12:24am On Mar 17, 2011
BABE!:

BeautiFul Bride and Groom smiley! Bright and Genevieve looking gorgeous as usual!

But these Bride's Maids Dresses are killing me! When will this "BAD bridesmaid dress Syndrome" have a cure, ?
When brides stop using fat women as brides maids. . .
Re: Onyeka Odiegwu & Chima Anyaso's Wedding: Genevieve And Tuface Present by MissyB3(f): 12:24am On Mar 17, 2011
More . . .

kiss  kiss

Re: Onyeka Odiegwu & Chima Anyaso's Wedding: Genevieve And Tuface Present by Pweety4me(f): 12:26am On Mar 17, 2011
BABE!:

I wondered?wat d hell went wrong

I guess the bride wanted it to be all about her tongue. . .tut tut
Re: Onyeka Odiegwu & Chima Anyaso's Wedding: Genevieve And Tuface Present by MissyB3(f): 12:30am On Mar 17, 2011
More . . .

Other than the '' You may kiss your bride'' part, there's nothing I love more in weddings that the dance part.  kiss  kiss

Caption this!  grin

Re: Onyeka Odiegwu & Chima Anyaso's Wedding: Genevieve And Tuface Present by BABE3: 12:30am On Mar 17, 2011
Pweety4me:

I wondered?wat d hell went wrong

I guess the bride wanted it to be all about her tongue. . .tut tut

Only Jesus in heaven knows what they were thinking putting on those cheap looking material dresses and (scarfs ).
Its like every bride hates their bridesmaids so much, or the bridesmaids themselves are just blind and they lack any form of fashion sense!!!
all about her? Well, the dresses can be simple, but dont make the poor ladies look CHEAP!

mama-gee:

When brides stop using fat women as brides maids. . .

Mama-gee, its not even about being fat!, those girls are gorgeous but what they are putting on?, apology!
Re: Onyeka Odiegwu & Chima Anyaso's Wedding: Genevieve And Tuface Present by MissyB3(f): 12:32am On Mar 17, 2011
Traditional Wedding!

Beauriful Lady!  kiss

Re: Onyeka Odiegwu & Chima Anyaso's Wedding: Genevieve And Tuface Present by Pweety4me(f): 12:43am On Mar 17, 2011
@BABE hopefully dey will take heart abi?lool cheesy grin

This girl is just beauriful mehn. . .seriously dayumm cool

The pics even plenty it be like say dem upload the whole album- source Bella Naija tongue

She's simply glowing in the traditional attire
kiss cool

Re: Onyeka Odiegwu & Chima Anyaso's Wedding: Genevieve And Tuface Present by shotster50(m): 2:45am On Mar 17, 2011
Sorry who are these people?!

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Odiegwu & Chima Anyaso's Wedding: Genevieve And Tuface Present by Nobody: 4:02am On Mar 17, 2011
The Bride is pretty.

The Groom look polished.
Re: Onyeka Odiegwu & Chima Anyaso's Wedding: Genevieve And Tuface Present by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 17, 2011
dont know who they are but it's a beautiful wedding.
Re: Onyeka Odiegwu & Chima Anyaso's Wedding: Genevieve And Tuface Present by ifyalways(f): 11:39am On Mar 17, 2011
They look cute and so in love.
Btwn,who are they?
Re: Onyeka Odiegwu & Chima Anyaso's Wedding: Genevieve And Tuface Present by babyme1(f): 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2011
They are so beautiful.
Re: Onyeka Odiegwu & Chima Anyaso's Wedding: Genevieve And Tuface Present by yme1(f): 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2011
they are just fabulous kiss kiss
Re: Onyeka Odiegwu & Chima Anyaso's Wedding: Genevieve And Tuface Present by karashika: 8:16am On Mar 18, 2011
They look cool, nice one
Re: Onyeka Odiegwu & Chima Anyaso's Wedding: Genevieve And Tuface Present by nanidee(f): 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2011
wow, they look so nice together, and the girl is really pretty

I love the make-up, not so heavy, and brings out her beauty in a lovely way

Her wedding dress is kiss

I really like the pic where they were holding hands and looking into each other's eyes, so much love, (the guy was thinking, "oh yes, i am the luckest man on earth" , lol)
Re: Onyeka Odiegwu & Chima Anyaso's Wedding: Genevieve And Tuface Present by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 20, 2012
cool
Re: Onyeka Odiegwu & Chima Anyaso's Wedding: Genevieve And Tuface Present by SELFWORTH: 9:09am On Dec 20, 2012
Am baffled.

Why post all their entire wedding album on the Internet!

Surely, it can't be the couple. It has to be some stupid guest at the wedding who saw an opportunity to let us know they were there.

It's a terrible betrayal .
Re: Onyeka Odiegwu & Chima Anyaso's Wedding: Genevieve And Tuface Present by 1ndidi2(f): 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2012
3 words-simple-lovely-elegant!

And I love love love d rings, simple yet elegant-these words describe me enough

I hope my future hubby gets this for me o!

Not some otumokpo looking engagement/wedding rings or some that look like a master key that can open all doors.

Lovely couple.
Re: Onyeka Odiegwu & Chima Anyaso's Wedding: Genevieve And Tuface Present by tpia5: 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2012
do the crime, do the time.
Re: Onyeka Odiegwu & Chima Anyaso's Wedding: Genevieve And Tuface Present by babyboy3(m): 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2012
Missy_B: More . . .

Is this guy expecting a call

Re: Onyeka Odiegwu & Chima Anyaso's Wedding: Genevieve And Tuface Present by TableLeg(m): 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2012
SELFWORTH: Am baffled.

Why post all their entire wedding album on the Internet!

Surely, it can't be the couple. It has to be some stupid guest at the wedding who saw an opportunity to let us know they were there.

It's a terrible betrayal .

GBAM!!!!
Fuc/king daft if this was done without the couple's permission!
Re: Onyeka Odiegwu & Chima Anyaso's Wedding: Genevieve And Tuface Present by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2013
Apparently, the marriage didn't last longer than a heartbeat. It's not always about a 'fab' society wedding.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Odiegwu & Chima Anyaso's Wedding: Genevieve And Tuface Present by Chinwem(f): 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2013
Oh no!!!! So unfortunate
Such a pretty girl......I hope she finds her feet again
This is too bad
Re: Onyeka Odiegwu & Chima Anyaso's Wedding: Genevieve And Tuface Present by tpia5: 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2013
Re: Onyeka Odiegwu & Chima Anyaso's Wedding: Genevieve And Tuface Present by tpia5: 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
in retrospect, the man just frowned face for most of the wedding. He almost looked afraid in some of the pictures. Even the kiss sef, e get as e be.

http://www.bellanaija.com/2011/03/16/loves-new-chapter-onyeka-odiegwu-chima-anyaso-wed/

oh well, lord have mercy.

i dont know what's going on with people anyway, na my front i dey face.
Re: Onyeka Odiegwu & Chima Anyaso's Wedding: Genevieve And Tuface Present by aadetoyin(f): 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2013
@Op, u just went to Bellanaija and copied the whole wedding album.
Anyways the couple have already seperated and the man has now proposed to another girl.
I pity the new girl cos she might just face the same thing.
This life.
Re: Onyeka Odiegwu & Chima Anyaso's Wedding: Genevieve And Tuface Present by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
Chai! After all the glitz and glamour

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Feeds Over 4500 Already (photos) / Meet Ruth Kadiri's Beautiful Mother (Photos) / Lilian Esoro And Her Mother Step Out In Native Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.