Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Nnpc Past Question - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Past Question (6478 Views)

Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Exams Past Question & Answer / Free Workforce Past Question And Answer / Nigeria Navy Past Question And Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnpc Past Question by spiritpin: 8:31am On Mar 17, 2011
For nnpc past question paper text your email address to 08184162027. Good luck.
Re: Nnpc Past Question by mosunsola: 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2011
Please I'ld like to know if they have started sending for experienced applicants, And must they send thru physiacl post?
Re: Nnpc Past Question by ewynilla: 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2011
please can u send it to marvelotis@hotmail.com, thank i2ll appreciate it
Re: Nnpc Past Question by aromej: 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2011
pls anybody wit useful info about nnpc test format shld e-mail me via omaji_john@yahoo.com. tanx
Re: Nnpc Past Question by kponsi: 9:05am On Mar 18, 2011
pls am interested in the test format and NNPC past questions. talk2cox@yahoo.com
Re: Nnpc Past Question by indagawa: 9:38am On Mar 18, 2011
pls am interested my e-mail: indagawa@yahoo.com
thanx
Re: Nnpc Past Question by joomlaman(m): 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2011
Please has somebody receive the original invitation letter sent through courier company?
What is the name of the courier company? I am yet to receive mine!
Thanks
Re: Nnpc Past Question by kbest1: 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2011
Please send it to my e-mail: opeyemi.adedeji@gmail.com
Re: Nnpc Past Question by eddyyy(m): 1:30am On Mar 19, 2011
pls, has anyone received the courier invitation. pls, i need 2 know. furthr more, pls, friends in d house, how is the test format like and the nnpc past questions. if anyone has a useful info on dat, pls kindly send it 2 my e-mail amadiedwin18@yahoo.com.
Re: Nnpc Past Question by maworld: 7:41am On Mar 19, 2011
Instead of waiting for magical manners to fall,why dont
We all pick up our GMAT,study it religiously and leave the rest to God.General preparation will surely get you results.
Re: Nnpc Past Question by choicebee: 11:51am On Mar 19, 2011
please i need the nnpc text format also . post via choicebee@yahoo.com
Re: Nnpc Past Question by pj1(f): 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2011
please send it to pjthatcher2002. has anyone gotten the letter dt was supposed to be posted? cuz i got a msg dt i was supposed to go to UPS office at iyana ipaja to ollect the letter but on gettin i din see anybody and ppl sed deir was nothin like dt dere
Re: Nnpc Past Question by roon(m): 9:06am On Mar 21, 2011
spiritpin, what is the password to view the NNPC past question that u send to my email box. The document is password protected. Pls help
Re: Nnpc Past Question by Kanny1796: 9:20am On Mar 21, 2011
Password plssss!!! THANKS
Re: Nnpc Past Question by roon(m): 10:19am On Mar 21, 2011
spiritpin is demanding for 2ooo naira before u can view d past question, how real is d question. guys shine ur eyes.
Re: Nnpc Past Question by mochcity: 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2011
pls i need u guys to pls send me the past questions and answers at mochcity@yahoo.com
Re: Nnpc Past Question by dbbest(f): 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2011
spiritpin:

For nnpc past question paper text your email address to 08184162027. Good luck.

pls i also need the past questions and answers at. kindly send it to me at layenilaolu@yahoo.com.

thanks.
Re: Nnpc Past Question by olumyde5(m): 8:43am On Mar 22, 2011
i need too oo plz olumytee5@yahoo.com
Re: Nnpc Past Question by taioluv: 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2011
so spiritpin na wa ooio, why password d document if nt to gain from it, and why did he sent it to people and broadcast himself for nairaland dat he has nnpc past questions. we shall make it just read gmat and shl people
Re: Nnpc Past Question by Kanny1796: 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2011
By the special Grace of God all will be well come this Sat ok, i thot this forum is to help guys and lets grow as one!. Forget the crap, i dont think he has anytin good to offer us.

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!! and enough of all thse past quesions stuff! wink
Re: Nnpc Past Question by Sheyhunolu: 12:24am On Mar 25, 2011
aw can u pay for past nnpc questions and answers, guys go study ur gmat and currnet affairs and it shal b wel
Re: Nnpc Past Question by izylifee: 9:42am On Mar 25, 2011
Dear Friends,

Does anyone in the forum have past question format for NNPC test.
I applied as an experienced professional.

I will appreciate if this can be forwarded to my email izylifee@yahoo.com
Re: Nnpc Past Question by shandymama: 9:58am On Mar 25, 2011
dear friends, i pray that God Almighty helps us all tomorrow. lets just put our trusts in him.
Re: Nnpc Past Question by shandymama: 10:06am On Mar 25, 2011
Plssssssssss friends, I' ld gladly appreciate if the u could kindly forward the NNPC aptitude test format to my address, modelefoiasade@yahoo.com.
Re: Nnpc Past Question by jay01: 10:07am On Mar 25, 2011
pls can anyone with nnpc past questions or just format,plsss forward to talk2diri@yahoo.com.
Re: Nnpc Past Question by dazzle37(f): 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2011
sorry guys am just logging in now to see that spiritpin is demanding for 2000 naira for the password of that past questions,
well i did not bother to wait for him, i over ran his password and opened the file, i would try my best to send the opened document to as many emails that am seeing here, i hope its not too late. pls when i forward to you, help me forward to others too, to make it fast.
And pls lets help whole heartedly, lets not charge.

N/b, pls whose center is airforce base in ikeja let me know thanks.
Re: Nnpc Past Question by izylifee: 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2011
Please alao send to me my ID is izylifee@yahoo.com
Re: Nnpc Past Question by taioluv: 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2011
@dazzle77 pls forward it to my
Re: Nnpc Past Question by tonene: 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2011
Hello guys, I would love to have the past questions too my email is tonero247@yahoo.com and my centre is airforce base for the guy that asked.pls deem fit to send me the question
Re: Nnpc Past Question by dazzle37(f): 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2011
Spritpin,
there are people who have passion for computer and technology that they can do any task given to them, you never know who you are dealing with so always try and be good to people, the things i can do with a computer and in the field of professional IT, i bet you can't, you are just a toddler in the IT and computer world. WELCOME TO MY WORLD.

opening your document was just a walk in the park, its not fair collecting money from something as cheap as that. i have sent it to every email here.
Re: Nnpc Past Question by dazzle37(f): 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2011
tonene:

Hello guys, I would love to have the past questions too my email is tonero247@yahoo.com and my centre is airforce base for the guy that asked.pls deem fit to send me the question

am not a guy, my status saYS '' f ''
I have sent to your inbox.
Re: Nnpc Past Question by Relixy2k: 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2011
Pls mail it to me at Labisrel@yahoo.com Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Post Job Vacancies In Agbara-iyana-iba-Ojo Alaba-volks-festac-mile 2 Axis / Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria / Help: Is It Possible To Get A Good Job Without Nysc Discharge Certifitcate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.