Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) (11978 Views)

How Romantic Are Ngerian Ldies / How Romantic Are You? / How Romantic are Nigerian Men (and Women)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by bkbabe97y(m): 8:14am On Mar 21, 2011
Been ok. Just stay away from NL. . . The coming elections lemme know Nigerians are mostly a buncha tribalistic, illiterate clowns; irritating. So I stay away. . . eeeww!
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by InkedNerd(f): 8:23am On Mar 21, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Been ok. Just stay away from NL. . .  The coming elections  lemme know Nigerians are mostly a buncha tribalistic, illiterate clowns; irritating. So I stay away. . . eeeww!

So I'm a tribalistic illiterate clown huh? Smh.
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by bkbabe97y(m): 8:28am On Mar 21, 2011
Not u, dummy. lol. The dudes in the politics section. . . .
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by InkedNerd(f): 8:32am On Mar 21, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Not u, dummy. lol. The dudes in the politics section. . . .

Nah homie, your the dummy. You generalized so its only fair that I go with what you said tongue.
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by bkbabe97y(m): 8:45am On Mar 21, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Nah homie, your the dummy. You generalized so its only fair that I go with what you said tongue.

What the hell are u talking about? You high again?
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by InkedNerd(f): 8:48am On Mar 21, 2011
bk.babe97y:

What the hell are u talking about? You high again?

Go read where our covo started and you'll see what I'm talkin' about. Sheesh, I see someone's been smokin' that stuff again grin.
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by bkbabe97y(m): 9:30am On Mar 21, 2011
Lol. wow. Baby, sure u aint chugging that white powder up ur nose cus I did like u instructed, I scrolled back up to where the convo started and still. . . .

Anyways, when we fuxckin?
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by InkedNerd(f): 9:34am On Mar 21, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Lol. wow. Baby, sure u aint chugging that white powder up your nose cus I did like u instructed, I scrolled back up to where the convo started and still. . . .

Anyways, when we fuxckin?

Well maybe your brains broken grin

And we'll have sex when you actually grow a peniṡ grin
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by eghost247(m): 9:41am On Mar 21, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Well maybe your brains broken grin

And we'll have sex when you actually grow a peniṡ grin

now your crackin me up LMAO
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by bkbabe97y(m): 9:52am On Mar 21, 2011
ROFLMAO!!!

So, is that a yes or a "I want u to come funk my brains out"?
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by InkedNerd(f): 10:16am On Mar 21, 2011
bk.babe97y:

ROFLMAO!!!

So, is that a yes or a "I want u to come funk my brains out"?

. . . Ok, fine
[size=1pt][not][/size].
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by bkbabe97y(m): 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2011
Yes or no?
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by joannes7(m): 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2011
lesbians, feel free to invite me to your party!!! homosexuals, if i catch you, U DIE!!!!!!
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 14, 2018
onyengbu:

You guys should stop that liberal nonsense, it doesnt apply here in naija.

Lesbianism is against the LAW OF THE LAND and anyone doing it should face the law.

What if someone steals or do drugs in the camp.
shut uppppp
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 14, 2018
uplawal:
Some people here are so evil,they  see nothing wrong in homosexualism,arguying, saying whats their business with their sexuality,when both religious books,and traditional belief of Nigeria is against it,particularly the Quran,yet they are so blind to see it there,maybe they will wait till God Almighty destroy Nigeria before they know its their business interfering in the girls sexuality.

VERY FOOLISH,EVIL GENERATION,ALL THEY KNOW IS TO ADVOCATE EVIL THINGS AND DNT SEE NOTHING WRONG IN THEM.
Just ask yourself withing you,how would you feel if your only child is a lesbian?Shameful.

@Poster,thats why some specific sports are not good for girls,and football is one of them,since every female has small amount of male hormone in them,those masculine sports triggers more of the male hormone,so it dominate the female hormone,thereby making there physical features changes,and thus make them attracted to a normal female.
u sound so dumb
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
ricktnum:
u sound so dumb
How?say something else,,,,let me see how intelligent you are for you to call me dumb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) / I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus / At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.