Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,793 members, 7,798,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Study In Malaysia, Canada, Uk, Usa, Newzealand And Australia Easily - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study In Malaysia, Canada, Uk, Usa, Newzealand And Australia Easily (7419 Views)

Register For PTE Academic To Secure Your UK And Australia VISA / Looking For Low Tuition Universities In Malaysia, Uk, Austrlia, South Africa? / Study In Malasia For Uk, Us And Australia Certificate At A Cheaper Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Malaysia, Canada, Uk, Usa, Newzealand And Australia Easily by apasico(m): 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2007
Do you want to study in Malaysia?

Then this is your time and opportunity.

No Visa Application
Affordable Tuition fee
Admission guaranteed
5 O’ level credit in WAEC or NECO only required (for undergraduates programs)
23 Years Below for Undergraduates
Masters Programs also available

The Guy in charge of the admission process in Malaysia is a Nigeria, and his name is Mr. Azubuike Chibundu. He works with the school and he is in charge of West African Admission. So if you meet the requirements you must be offered an admission. This is his number 00960172448980, when you call tell him that Marvin the school Representative in Nigeria gave you the Number to prove it, that is only if you are interested please. And I could also give you the number of a lady in Malaysia Embassy for confirmation, but that is when I see that the person is ready.

So, after confirmation and you are interested, you can contact me and I will tell you more about it. My numbers are 084-747691 (office), 08068581032 and 08057348819 (Mobile)
My emails are: acho@casaenterpriseit.com ; training@casaenterpriseit.com ; and marvinmoores@yahoo.com my name is Mr. Chinda Hanacho Marvin and the name of my company is CASA ENTERPRISES

If you know that you could also work as an Agent, you can also contact me.

NATURE OF OPERATION
INTI International University College is affiliated to many universities in CANADA, UK, AUSTRALIA, USA, and NEW ZEALAND. When a student has completed his or her 2 + 1 or 1 + 2(years) Degree Programme in INTI University, he or she can transfer to any university of his or her choice in any of the countries listed above. INTI International University College also offer 3 + 0 Degree Programmes, whereby the student can complete his or her studies in INTI University, Malaysia, and he will receive a certificate from the universities within the countries listed above.

So you still have a better opportunity to still go to that your dream country like; USA, CANADA, UK easily and affordably.

Hoping to get replies from only interested people only, please.

Thanks

THIS IS FOR REAL
Re: Study In Malaysia, Canada, Uk, Usa, Newzealand And Australia Easily by biggpin(m): 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2007
Hey y'all

Im currently in Malaysia, INTi is a bleeped up college, i would never advise any sane person to study, and aslo d issue of transfer to the US or othr countries in bullshit, i have friends there and they all regretting cos wen it coms for time to transfer, dey ask u to go bak 2 naija 2 apply for the visas, if u really want to study in malaysia, go to MULTIMEDIA UNIVERSITY, also study engineering and affordable, LIMKONG WING UNIVERSITY OF CREATIVE MULTIMEDIA mostly for communication, it and multimedia. If u want to transfer hassle free to US go to SUNWAY UNIVERSITY COLLEGE, dats were im studying, dun get cheated or duped, many nigerians here r into scams, drugs n akk kainda crap, make sure u gat money to study cos der r no jobs here,

Peace
Re: Study In Malaysia, Canada, Uk, Usa, Newzealand And Australia Easily by lolistic: 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2007
I want to respond to what biggpin said, Look I am also studying in Malaysia and I am in INTI UNIVERSITY COLLEGE.  BIGGPIN, are you aware that INTI is among the 10th best University in Malaysia. It is true that there is no working permit for students here, but if you have qualification maybe in computer Training INTI can give you job within the school and also some cleaning jobs you can use to sustain yourself.

If you are coming here, your concern should be coming to study and not to make money while studying. Because some people will be struggling to come here hoping that they will be working while studying, because coming here is a bet cheaper compared to other countries. So some people on their own will just pay the money and come and they will see another thing.

If you are coming here to study, let me tell you. It is a very nice and beautiful country to study in, ask BIGGPIN. And let me tell you INTI is a nice school to come. For me it was easy and smooth to come over, in fact I never believed it till I came over; it was fast within a short space of time.

Talking about the transfer stuff, BIGGPIN, you lied when you said that the person has to go back to Nigeria and apply for transfer that is a white lie. I am here, my friend that traveled before me, and actually told me about it is in UK now.  The truth about the matter is that it is not easy, not only in INTI, it is so in all the school. Transferring to UK, USA, and Canada is not that easy and it cost a little. But, the best place to transfers to now is Australia followed my New Zealand, They have an agreement with the school now for easy transfer. When I applied to study here, I applied for AMERICA DEGREE TRANSFER PRPGRAMME. But during enrollment I changed to Australia Degree transfer programme. You can as well still finish in INTI, it is a very nice place and like the man said you will still get your certificate from the school in other countries.

So when applying, let your parents know about it, so they will support you and if you are the one funding the bills, have enough money. The school is real and here is beautiful and it is a better place to study.

This is the much I can write for now, but know it that INTI is good unlike what BIGGPIN said, that is where I am studying now.

If you want more you can let me know I will be glad to talk more. For your Information the Minister for Education Visited my school on the 7th of june this year and an award was given to our school for their performance. So BIGGPIN stop saying that about my school.

INTI MALAYSIA IS REAL AND GOOD PLACE TO STUDY.

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE ONE DAY
Re: Study In Malaysia, Canada, Uk, Usa, Newzealand And Australia Easily by biggpin(m): 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2007
its a good thing, dis is d first time im hearing nice words bou inti frm an inti student, bliv me 80% of ppl iv met frm thr hate the skool, so im nt jus sayin trash, its wat ur fellow students r telling me, anyway, anyone who wants 2 go 2 malaysia, do ur research n choose wats best 4 u, mayb we meet up somday, since we in malaysia 2geter, no offense,
Re: Study In Malaysia, Canada, Uk, Usa, Newzealand And Australia Easily by Lilstephy: 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2007
Hi Biggpin,

i understand u are telling the truth about the malaysia education. Please i need to knw about the Multimedia University, My name is Stephy. This is my email bose_steph@yahoo.com, u can add me so we ll chat online. i need some information on how to come to malaysia n study. I Hope i ll get the genuine n latest ino from u. Reply me if u get this thanks.
Re: Study In Malaysia, Canada, Uk, Usa, Newzealand And Australia Easily by rochi: 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2007
I am replying just to confirm what Lolistic said, my Younger brother is in INTI and it was easy when we were processing the asmission and he has been there for two years now and has not complained.

So I believe every School has its good and bad. Depending on what your purpose of going there is. To study or to make money like what Lolistic was also trying to say.

So if you ask me, I will say of the school I know, INTI is a better school.
Re: Study In Malaysia, Canada, Uk, Usa, Newzealand And Australia Easily by porasog(f): 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2007
hi biggpin,
so glad to hear that u are studing @ Sunway. Tanks for ur very concise and truthful response on this matter. Pls am applying to sunway nd will nid info. Pls this is my email addy:
divinedaughter2002@yahoo.co.uk or inyengikalio@yahoo.com.
Pls send me ur email so we can tail.

tanks!!!!! bro
Re: Study In Malaysia, Canada, Uk, Usa, Newzealand And Australia Easily by jahguid: 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2007
Either they study well or they trasnfer from MALAYSIA TO USA, please applicant be aware of fraudstars,
thanks.
Re: Study In Malaysia, Canada, Uk, Usa, Newzealand And Australia Easily by biggpin(m): 9:01am On Jul 19, 2007
Hit me up if u need help
Re: Study In Malaysia, Canada, Uk, Usa, Newzealand And Australia Easily by chinesedoll(f): 9:12am On Jul 19, 2007
i really need help whats ur id

mine is ivycrainey2k@yahoo.com
am online now
Re: Study In Malaysia, Canada, Uk, Usa, Newzealand And Australia Easily by biggpin(m): 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2007
biggpin@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Malaysia, Canada, Uk, Usa, Newzealand And Australia Easily by skyhighh(m): 6:23am On Jul 21, 2007
I think rochi, lolistic and apasico r one and d same person, lets b carely, dun get jobbed oh,
Re: Study In Malaysia, Canada, Uk, Usa, Newzealand And Australia Easily by larryoncol(m): 11:36pm On Dec 03, 2008
guys guys guys i nid your assistance on something, please when you finish from a university in malaysia is your degree going to be recognize here in nigeria. Becasue i intend on doing a degree program (Computer Science) universiti tecknologi malaysia for three years and i also want to use that same degree to do a master when i come back to my country. please i nid you guys advice should i or should i not go for it.
Re: Study In Malaysia, Canada, Uk, Usa, Newzealand And Australia Easily by promise2(f): 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2008
biggpin,

could you help me on some info? would like to do mba in your sch sunway university college malaysia.
i want to study master in business or management.

how much is the fees?
my email is nnemise@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Malaysia, Canada, Uk, Usa, Newzealand And Australia Easily by cesc4(m): 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2009
@biggpin
i wanna knw more about admission into sunway please send ur email addy to mine so we can chat it is dimeji4lyfe@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Malaysia, Canada, Uk, Usa, Newzealand And Australia Easily by vnet313: 1:21am On Aug 17, 2009
This is a reply for Biggpin's post,

I am an ex-student of INTI university college, and please note all what Biggpin said is not true, Inti might not be the best university but it is a good one and has a good reputation. I am Pakistani citizen, I have 3 friends, very close friends! in which 2 of them were from Pakistan and 1 from Bangladesh. The Bangali friend got his UK visa on his first attemp, he finished 1 year here in Inti and the rest 2 in UK, it wasnt even a transfer program. One other Pakistan friend of mine just recently went to UK on behalf of the degree he has done here. and the other 1 also Pakistani, he was doing American transfer program! seriously i went with him to the embassy here and did everything I mean I am an eye witness!! he got the visa!! Pakistan citizen getting UK or US visa, do you have any clue how difficult and impossible it is to get?? huh,
Re: Study In Malaysia, Canada, Uk, Usa, Newzealand And Australia Easily by Gabry(f): 1:56am On Aug 17, 2009
DONT STUDY IN MALAYSIA FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE! angry
Re: Study In Malaysia, Canada, Uk, Usa, Newzealand And Australia Easily by skisdon: 7:28am On Aug 18, 2009
pls somebody help,i really need help getting a quality education in malaysia,nigeria universities want to kill my dreams and aspiration,please post me the estimated cost and other useful information i should know about the country you can add me to your mail,my add is skis_don@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Malaysia, Canada, Uk, Usa, Newzealand And Australia Easily by Gabry(f): 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2009
I clearly said dont come here. . .

Everything is considered expensive here.

Education at least RM30,000.00

Accommodation at least RM1500.00 per month

Food and beverage RM1000.00 a month

Electric and Water bill RM500 a month

Transportation RM500.00 a month

Phone Bills RM100.00 a mmonth

Internet RM200 a month

TV RM200 a month

toiletries and other expenses RM400 - 800 a month (depending on how spoil u are)

And with all thse bills, do NOT EXPECT TO EVENT GET A JOB HERE because you will NEVER GET A JOB HERE.

The people are racist, they hjate people whom are not Muslims, they hate people with a darker skin tone colour,

JUST PLEASSSS!!! DONT COME HERE EVR EVER EVER EVER!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Study In Malaysia, Canada, Uk, Usa, Newzealand And Australia Easily by vnet313: 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2009
Gabry I think you dont understand why people come here, Malaysia is for countries like Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Nigeria etc a education hub.
Even if we want to go to another country suppose US or UK or wherever, its really difficult to get a visa, after studying in Malaysia, it becomes easier, therefore people study here first and then proceed, and let me do some calculations correction of yours:
ALL MY COMMENTS ARE AFTER GABRY's CoMMENTS!!

I clearly said dont come here. . .

Education at least RM30,000.00 - True, but it can be cheaper, in INTI its like 15000RM per year, which is not bad comparing with UK = 57000RM per year, and you get the same UK degree, Mine is Coventry University but in INTI already done, now im gonna head to Australia.

Accommodation at least RM1500.00 per month - Not True - in Nilai near INTI its maximum 250rm per month, can also get room for 150, mine is 180rm per month, if you are in KL maximum 500rm per month,

Food and beverage RM1000.00 a month - Some what true - But you can survive in around 800 if you are good in budget handling.

Electric and Water bill RM500 a month - False - electric can be like 30 - 50 RM, water is so cheap cmon why did you even include that.

Transportation RM500.00 a month - Na I dont think so, depends if you travel alot and if you university is in a remote location

Phone Bills RM100.00 a mmonth - yup true, but can also survive in 30RM.

Internet RM200 a month = What the what internet you using huh, internet normal bill is like 100 - 125 which is then shared among the house mates, normally 3 so it becomes like 34RM a month

TV RM200 a month - HUH? who needs a TV, also its not that much thats too much

toiletries and other expenses RM400 - 800 a month (depending on how spoil u are) - na what do you mean ? I spend like 1500rm a month(TOTAL INCLUDING EvERYTHING) I eat alot and twice a week I go to KL and watch movie in cinema, in a rented car!!

And with all thse bills, do NOT EXPECT TO EVENT GET A JOB HERE because you will NEVER GET A JOB HERE. - THIS IS VERY VERY TRUE!!

The people are racist, they hjate people whom are not Muslims, they hate people with a darker skin tone colour, - YUP PEOPLE ARE RACIST TRUE!! about that muslim thing i dont think so, they dont really care, they call themselves malaysians first then muslim!

JUST PLEASSSS!!! DONT COME HERE EVR EVER EVER EVER!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked - Na I would say its a nice place not bad, but its not perfect!!
Re: Study In Malaysia, Canada, Uk, Usa, Newzealand And Australia Easily by vnet313: 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2009
Now the total comes to this all prices are in RM
                                    Malaysia                    -                       UK
Fee                           15000 - 40000              -               50000 - 100000
Rent                            150-600 per month    -                 260 minimum per week!! I've lived in UK.
Internet                         30-100RM                -                 almost the same
Food                              700 - 1500RM          -               1000 - 2000RM +
Others                          500RM                      -               1000 ++

Living Average                       1500 per month         -               3000+ per month

the only advantage and the most important one from studying in another country than Malaysia is that you can do job there,  Also FYI all other countries are also racists!!
Re: Study In Malaysia, Canada, Uk, Usa, Newzealand And Australia Easily by ogefamily: 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2010
i WILL LIKE YOU TO MAIL ME AND TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE INTI COLLEGE AND MULTIMEDIA COLLEGE AS WELL AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I JUST FINISH MY SECONDARY SCHOOL HERE WITH MY WAEC RESULT AND I HAVE MASTER DEGREE IN COMPUTER ENGINEERING AND NETWORKING AND I WILL BE GLAD IF THEY CAN OFFER ME ADMISSION SEGUN MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS ogefamily@yahoo.com and my no is +2348028792260 GOD BLESS U AS YOU HELP ME
Re: Study In Malaysia, Canada, Uk, Usa, Newzealand And Australia Easily by Scdavid: 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2010
Good day all, please i want to know some information about the Nilai International college. What could possibly be its position in college rankings, and also can an international student be advised to study there.
Thanks.
Re: Study In Malaysia, Canada, Uk, Usa, Newzealand And Australia Easily by vnet313: 5:36am On Oct 10, 2010
Sc.david:

Good day all, please i want to know some information about the Nilai International college. What could possibly be its position in college rankings, and also can an international student be advised to study there.
Thanks.

david!! I hope you didnt join Nilai College, it has very bad reputation, My uni was like a km away from nilai college, i had friends from nilai college, nobody was satisfied with it.
Re: Study In Malaysia, Canada, Uk, Usa, Newzealand And Australia Easily by chuk101(m): 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2010
guys what abt universities like university putra malaysia, sarawk univesity and one other in sabah , i think they have lower tuition fees
Re: Study In Malaysia, Canada, Uk, Usa, Newzealand And Australia Easily by penroll55(m): 5:39am On Apr 09, 2013
Gone through all your post and must say its fun reading it with the controversies and funny comments well i have not been to malaysia before but have friends studying there and from what they say, i think its a nice and beautiful country to study....talking about work even in UK, USA yes one can work there but the question you all should ask yourself before embarking on the journey do you think its easy to get part time job most of all a good paid job...
I advice all or any intending study abroad to have a good financial backup back home so as not to regret or become broke cus sincerely studying abroad is money consuming but later end you enjoy it.
Am studying in North cyprus,though getting dont come easy here but their education is very cheap and of good standard....Will advice any planning studying abroad without good financial backup should consider North cyprus cus cost of living is very cheap here i can testify to that cus am currently still in the country...Any that wish to apply here can contact me and i will gladly be willing to help at no cost attached cus admission for fall is currently on...
Re: Study In Malaysia, Canada, Uk, Usa, Newzealand And Australia Easily by penroll55(m): 5:44am On Apr 09, 2013
Gabry: I clearly said dont come here. . .

Education at least RM30,000.00

Accommodation at least RM1500.00 per month

Food and beverage RM1000.00 a month

Electric and Water bill RM500 a month

Transportation RM500.00 a month

Phone Bills RM100.00 a mmonth

Internet RM200 a month

TV RM200 a month

toiletries and other expenses RM400 - 800 a month (depending on how spoil u are)

And with all thse bills, do NOT EXPECT TO EVENT GET A JOB HERE because you will NEVER GET A JOB HERE.

The people are racist, they hjate people whom are not Muslims, they hate people with a darker skin tone colour,

JUST PLEASSSS!!! DONT COME HERE EVR EVER EVER EVER!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

The Polytechnic Ile-ife, Admission Is Free. Call Or Text 08184830473 If you need any help even for / TOEFL Registration in Accra, Adabraka, Kumasi, Douala and Cotonou for 2014 / Writing A Research Proposals In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.