Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Anyone With Quote For Cheap Airfare - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone With Quote For Cheap Airfare (3553 Views)

Smart Way To Get Any Hotel For Cheap / Looking For Cheap Resident Permits Around The World / Dedicated For Cheap Flight Tickets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With Quote For Cheap Airfare by GoldStar59: 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2011
Hello house,
Please I need cheap ticket for my trip and I want anyone with good deal to please leave a message on here. My trip will go thus;
April 4th 2011, Lagos to London
April 14th 2011, London to Malaysia
April 26th 2011, Malaysia to London
May 5th, 2011, London to Lagos.
I will want all my tickets booked from Nigeria.
Thank you.
Re: Anyone With Quote For Cheap Airfare by GoldStar59: 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2011
Any offers?
Re: Anyone With Quote For Cheap Airfare by Busybody2(f): 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2011
Searching for flights myself. What airport in Malaysia do you want to fly to? Its kinda hard getting a multistop flight for these combination of destination though, so you'd be looking at 2 separate flights. Will get some quotes with some airlines with the specific departure times which you can take to any Travel Agent to match/book for you or book online yourself if you have the wherewithal to do this.
Re: Anyone With Quote For Cheap Airfare by Busybody2(f): 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2011
so far

BA £3009
Emirates £10,500

chei shocked You have to remember you are travelling during Easter hence the ludicrous prices. You are better off buying a seperate return flight to London from Lagos and then purchasing a separate return flight from London to Malaysia to bring down your cost.

Will be back. cool
Re: Anyone With Quote For Cheap Airfare by GoldStar59: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2011
@ Busy_body,
Thanks alot, I think I'll go with your advise of getting seperate return flight tickets. But with that, how much will it cost me from Lagos to London(return) and London to Malaysia(return)? Any airline(s) with reasonably cheap prices and good on-board treatment will do.
Please help me out.
Thanks again.
Re: Anyone With Quote For Cheap Airfare by GoldStar59: 2:56pm On Mar 18, 2011
@ Busy body, am flying to Kualar Lumpor in Malaysia.
Thanks.
Re: Anyone With Quote For Cheap Airfare by Busybody2(f): 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2011
Still expensive but its Easter sha (Lagos - London - Lagos) departing 4th of April, returning 5th of May

KLM £611 (London-Lagos_London with KLM is £375 as at this morning, this people are thieves shocked)

Virgin £626

Lufthansa £630

BA £654

Arik £662 shocked

Qatar £761

Emirates £865 shocked

will be back again cool
Re: Anyone With Quote For Cheap Airfare by Busybody2(f): 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2011
Still on Lag-London-Lag, tweaking the dates round slightly yielded :-

April 4th/5th - May 6th £448.30 Royal Air Maroc

April 4th/5th - May 4th £494.60 Royal Air Maroc

April 5th - May 5th £575.10 Turkish Airline

[b]DISCLAIMER:[/b]Morocco is near Tunisia is the only plausible explanation I could come up for this cheap flight, Turkey too is kinda located near all this Middle East uprising, be careful, awoof dey run belle oh tongue

WBB cool
Re: Anyone With Quote For Cheap Airfare by GoldStar59: 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2011
Thanks Busy_body, you have been of immense help to me on this. Are you a ticketing agent? If yes, please can I have your contact? Kindly help me look up the London-Kualar Lumpor. Please note that my dates are slightly adjustable, if I can get reasonable awoof wey no go run my belle grin grin grin
You are too kind, thanks again.
Re: Anyone With Quote For Cheap Airfare by Busybody2(f): 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2011
GoldStar59:

Thanks Busy_body, you have been of immense help to me on this. Are you a ticketing agent? If yes, please can I have your contact? Kindly help me look up the London-Kualar Lumpor. Please note that my dates are slightly adjustable, if I can get reasonable awoof wey no go run my belle grin grin grin
You are too kind, thanks again.

Anytime, I nor be Travel Agent oh, [s]though I would not mind so Justwise can get Hypertension and do us all a favour lipsrsealed [/s]

Was online sorting out my travel itinerary for the year, hence reason I stumbled on your thread cheesy I wan go Naija, China, Dubai, amongst other places to tie some loose ends, but this election palaver dey pour water for my garri jare. I have been informed people who can, are flying outta the Country and me I wan put my neck enter for the same period with my likkle bambini cheesy As if we ain't all gonna quench someday tongue

Sorry nor vex oh if i dey use ya thread plan some of my journey too.

Voter's Registration - over (Alleluya)

National Assembly Election - 2nd April

Presidential Election - 9th April

State Government Election - 16th April

Handover date - 29th May

Abeg helep me out here too, which one of the dates carries the most risk of boiling over, cos I think I can manage to still be in Naija after the National Assembly one, or is that not safe too shocked Or make I kukuma carry my two left leg waka go one of Nigeria's  neighbouring Country angry

Off to go check the Malay route for you.
Re: Anyone With Quote For Cheap Airfare by GoldStar59: 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2011
@ Busy_body, Personally I don't see any danger coming to Nigeria on any of those dates, though people are anticipating violence in some parts of the country. Am sure you aren't going to some of crisis-ridden part of the North or Jos? You may wait till after the Presidential election and see how it goes before you come into the country.
Whichever date you choose, I wish you safe and funfilled trip.
Waiting for you input on the London-Kualar Lumpor, and if possible Lagos-London(awoof wey no go run my belle) grin
Thank you.
Re: Anyone With Quote For Cheap Airfare by Busybody2(f): 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2011
I will BRB, in a meeting with some Very Important Personality the Honourable Mr Justdunce, or so he likes to think

I have my work cut out with him, but I will try not to be longer than 10 minutes max, surely it can't be that long to crack someone's skull open and infuse it with an overdose of commonsense surely, so see you soon cheesy

As part of your itinerary, do you have to visit london twice cos the reason i suspect it is that expensive is because the original multi-flight has four legs, so cutting it down to three has the potential to save you some dosh, so you would have either Lagos-London-Malaysia-Lagos or Lagos-Malaysia-London-Lagos, so what say ye? Na methinks the Lagos-london-Malaysia-London-Lagos route is fine jare cheesy

[s]Chei, we ain't even married, heck he hasn't even asked me out and I am already comandeering his travel itinerary, if we come marry nko embarassed   [/s] Sorry oh, just kidding is all, but in case you are available, I am looking to add just 2 more e-boyfriend to the 68 guys in my e-harem, to round it off to the nearest 10's, so hit me up if you are game tongue Do you have any fine Brother or Friend or Cousin or Cook or Maiguard or anyone else available too, so i will not have to bother to still continue looking tongue cheesy God bless you and supply all your needs and wants and desires too grin
Re: Anyone With Quote For Cheap Airfare by GoldStar59: 6:43pm On Mar 18, 2011
Busy_body, It will have to be the 4-legged trip (Lagos-london-Malaysia-London-Lagos).
Make I confide in you and I hope my lil secret is safe with you. This is supposed to be a family(myself, my wife and our son) vacation(Just Lagos-London) and my wife won't be free until April 22nd. So I come use style tell her say I get business stuffs to handle in London and Malaysia and she talk say make I quick go handle my business cos she no want anything wey go distract me for the vac. But true true, me I just wan try have some fun ni. That is the reason why I have to do London to Malay and go back to meet them in London, where we will all return to Nigeria.
I pray my wife doesn't see this grin grin grin

Concerning the e-boyfriend thing, am interested if you are. Do you want us to meet? smiley wink cool Just promise you won't let my wife know about this.
Lest I get carried away, still waiting for your input.
Thanks again.
Re: Anyone With Quote For Cheap Airfare by Busybody2(f): 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2011
shocked Holy Molly shocked Men and skirt, chai, me too i just dey wonder why all the need for the Israelite journey into the wildernesscheesy No worries your secret is safe with this tatafo tongue Ah no, I cannot do this to a fellow Sisthren, I must tell tongue tongue grin

BRB cool
Re: Anyone With Quote For Cheap Airfare by GoldStar59: 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2011
OMG!!! Am in real big trouble now, what shall do? Busy_body please, abeg, biko no tell.
Or make I just disappear for nairaland so I can deny the allegation. Abeg help me check the rest of my details make i comot.
Trouble dey sleep, I don go wake am. grin grin grin
Re: Anyone With Quote For Cheap Airfare by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2011
GoldStar59:

Hello house,
Please I need cheap ticket for my trip and I want anyone with good deal to please leave a message on here. My trip will go thus;
April 4th 2011, Lagos to London
April 14th 2011, London to Malaysia
April 26th 2011, Malaysia to London
May 5th, 2011, London to Lagos.
I will want all my tickets booked from Nigeria.
Thank you.

use www.google.com
Re: Anyone With Quote For Cheap Airfare by Busybody2(f): 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2011
London-Malaysia-London April 14th - April 26th

KLM £627

Emirates £642

Etihad £608

Royal Brunei £711

Qatar £717

Off to go tweak 'em dates for the awoof dey run belle bargain bucket cheesy
Re: Anyone With Quote For Cheap Airfare by Busybody2(f): 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2011
bankeaj:

use www.google.com

What is wrong with using nairaland.com undecided E dey pain ya matter ni cheesy
Re: Anyone With Quote For Cheap Airfare by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2011
[size=16pt]TO WHOMEVER IT MAY CONCERN

It is bad taste to be told there are some threads you should know better not to derail [/size]

Pls take your e-flirting somewhere else.
angry    angry   angry

Someone once told me dat
Re: Anyone With Quote For Cheap Airfare by Busybody2(f): 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2011
bankeaj:

[size=16pt]TO WHOMEVER IT MAY CONCERN

It is bad taste to be told there are some threads you should know better not to derail [/size]

Pls take your e-flirting somewhere else.
angry    angry   angry

Someone once told me dat

Is this thread about a depressed person seeking succour from life's struggles, ehn Sister Ekeyofuro, compared to the one in the link below that you bomboclats were derailing  angry angry angry

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-611729.32.html#msg7883489
Re: Anyone With Quote For Cheap Airfare by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2011
Busy_body:

What is wrong with using nairaland.com undecided E dey pain ya matter ni cheesy

Y he go pain mi? wetin concern mi? Google na search engine. Ticket prices changes everyday. He fit check nl but he no sabi check air fares for Airlines site and use google?
Re: Anyone With Quote For Cheap Airfare by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2011
Busy_body:

Is this thread about a depressed person seeking succour from life's struggles, ehn Sister Ekeyofuro, compared to the one in the link below that you bomboclats were derailing angry angry angry

As u wan snatch person husband (goldstar) online, na him i say make i intervene. grin. No vex

Go on sunnnnn nothing do u jare. Enjoy grin
Re: Anyone With Quote For Cheap Airfare by Busybody2(f): 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2011
bankeaj:

Y he go pain mi? wetin concern mi? Google na search engine. Ticket prices changes everyday. He fit check nl but he no sabi check air fares for Airlines site and use google?

If e nor concern una, wetin una carry ya two left legs waka come do for the thread then, the thing hin dey chop nor dey make you Poo so wetin concern una if he nor sabi use google but sabi NL undecided Bad belle don enter matter be that lipsrsealed
Re: Anyone With Quote For Cheap Airfare by Busybody2(f): 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2011
bankeaj:

As u wan snatch person husband (goldstar) online, na him i say make i intervene. grin. No vex

Go on sunnnnn nothing do u jare. Enjoy grin

I knew that was the main koko you were after, you too like yekini lipsrsealed Oya come and claim ya man ashawo donkwa tongue

Goldstar, God don butter ya bread, a hole is a hole darlink, the thing wey you dey find go Sokoto State (Malaysia) dey inside Sokoto Trouser (Ajegunle), no wonder Bankewinchi's body dey hot am, jolosy no go kill am, abeg go relieve am of the conji wey wan quench am and save yourself the money for the trip to Malaysia cheesy
Re: Anyone With Quote For Cheap Airfare by GoldStar59: 10:38pm On Mar 18, 2011
Na wah for una ooo, why una come dey use my thread settle scores? Busy_body dey help me sort things and una no gree allow her, wetin self On a serious note, Busy_body has been of great help with this and if you think you can help, why not come up with useful contributions instead of complains? Abeg, I just dey ask ni ooo. Afterall, my wife self no dey complain as she caught me red-handed on this thread. Please, if you have useful contributions, please do not hesitate to drop it here.

@ Busy_body my dearie, thank you again for your contributions. This is no longer a secret as my wife don catch us, she said you've got it all, beauty, brain etc(if that's truly you in the picture on your profile). My wife wants to know if you, by chance, attended Ogun State University in Nigeria, cos you look familiar. She also said you are welcome into our family if you are ready to be a submissive Iyawo, and she will be the Iyale grin grin grin
OK back to your help, I think the quotes you have given me are the cheapest I can get, right? Can you also help me with this? April 26th-May 5th, Lagos-London-Lagos for an adult and 6month old baby.
Thanks again Iyawo cool cool cool
Re: Anyone With Quote For Cheap Airfare by Busybody2(f): 11:04pm On Mar 18, 2011
GoldStar59:

Na wah for una ooo, why una come dey use my thread settle scores? Busy_body dey help me sort things and una no gree allow her, wetin self On a serious note, Busy_body has been of great help with this and if you think you can help, why not come up with useful contributions instead of complains? Abeg, I just dey ask ni ooo. Afterall, my wife self no dey complain as she caught me red-handed on this thread. Please, if you have useful contributions, please do not hesitate to drop it here.

@ Busy_body my dearie, thank you again for your contributions. This is no longer a secret as my wife don catch us, she said you've got it all, beauty, brain etc(if that's truly you in the picture on your profile). My wife wants to know if you, by chance, attended Ogun State University in Nigeria, cos you look familiar. She also said you are welcome into our family if you are ready to be a submissive Iyawo, and she will be the Iyale grin grin grin
OK back to your help, I think the quotes you have given me are the cheapest I can get, right? Can you also help me with this? April 26th-May 5th, Lagos-London-Lagos for an adult and 6month old baby.
Thanks again Iyawo cool cool cool

Awww, I have not even met my iyale and I have already fallen in love with her. She sounds like a very lovely person, ain't you lucky to have met her, wish you happy marital bliss and pray that what God has joined together, let no skanky a.r.s.e chickenhead Bankewinshi put asunder.

Oops am I in trouble or am I in trouble embarassed Oh dear, I have been caught redhanded so might as well confess embarassed This is my confession, gosh this is sooo embarassing, okay here it goes . . . er . . . i . . . er . . . I thief the picture dey take am borrowpose embarassed But I have only just borrowed it for today only tongue

Yeah I attended . . . oops . . . sowwy I forgot I just confessed embarassed Old habits die hard ehn tongue Yeah she attended OSU in Ijebu and was a Mass Comm student a few years back.

Oh gosh na only 3 outta my 68 e-lovers loves me for who I really am, so meaning that with this confession, I will only have 3 e-boyfriends left cry This is not fair oh cry Er . . . excuse me Sir, abeg nor forget my consolation price as ya Iyawo oh, and tell my Iyale I have no choice than to be submissive, until i enter house and born 6 sextuplet boys of course, and then who no know go know tongue cheesy grin cheesy

off to check the latest request for you, you guys are a scream and a lovely lively bunch, and please give your lil bambini a big wet juicy kiss for me kiss
Re: Anyone With Quote For Cheap Airfare by Busybody2(f): 12:11am On Mar 19, 2011
Lagos-London-Lagos route (April 26th-May 5th)

http://www.skyscanner.net/flights/los/lond/110426/110505/airfares-from-lagos-to-london-in-april-2011-and-may-2011.html

Virgin £612.43

KLM £609.63

Air France £630.83

April 26th -  May 4th

Turkish airlines £647.40

Website utilised for searches

fly.com
skyscanner.net
kayak
dealchecker
traveljungle
travelsupermarket
opodo

http://www.kayak.co.uk/flights/LOS-LON/2011-04-26-flexible/2011-05-05-flexible iberia ia giving £479 here, though this is for Mum only.

To prove to you that i am a money conscious Iyawo, if you click on the flexible link in the skyscanner link, it brings up the option of my Iyale flying to London from Lome or Cotonue and this will save us about £200 which we can add to my own airfare so I can fly first class, of course grin  What a clever ingenious wife I am tongue
Re: Anyone With Quote For Cheap Airfare by GoldStar59: 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2011
Sorry for coming late, thanks a bunch Iyawo, your contributions and help cannot be quantified. Your Iyale sends her regards too, she seem to have came across you in OSU. Are you in London? I go like make we marry on time before my wife change her mind, abi make you pack you load dey come house now now grin grin grin

Am also an ex-OSUite, if you'll like to meet us someday you can write me an email, if not, thanks alot for you time and great contributions.
Once again, you are too kind.
God bless you.
Re: Anyone With Quote For Cheap Airfare by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 20, 2011
Re: Anyone With Quote For Cheap Airfare by GoldStar59: 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2011
@ chaircover,
You are saying I should hold on till the assault on Libya force down prices, right? For how long do you think I should wait? Abeg, I want comot before my madam ready, cos I've got businesses to handle  grin and BB no go come near your Mr VV cos na me be her Mr Last Bus stop grin grin grin
Re: Anyone With Quote For Cheap Airfare by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2011
Re: Anyone With Quote For Cheap Airfare by onatisi(m): 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2011
contact me on this email. dotundada@gmail.com. we will talk better

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banned! 8 Things You Won't Find In China / Cost Of Wrapping (cling Film) Luggages At International Airport / Some Struggles Nigerians Having Only A Green Passport Will Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.