Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! (21628 Views)

Poll: What type of follow up (part.2) do you want?

Continue this particular one: 42% (3 votes)
Give us a brand new one: 42% (3 votes)
Give us a prelude to this one: 14% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com / Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo / Jonathan Warns Ibb, Atiku Over Inciting Statements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! by Lenny9000(m): 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2011
BABA IYABO:  Ha! Goodluck, IBB and even you Atiku visiting me together?

IBB: You know old comrades always come together no matter what!

BABA IYABO: You are right IBB, but what about these civilians… especially you Atiku

GOODLUCK: It’s the same matter that brought the three of us to visit you sir!

BABA IYABO: Ehen? When am about to eat pounded yam and my favorite bitter-leaf soup? Okay o! As long as you guys don’t disturb me when am eating

ATIKU: We will try not to disturb when the food is served

IBB: But you have not even asked us what brought us here

BABA IYABO:  Eh! It’s because my mind is on the bitter-leaf soup, you should know I don’t joke it with. By the way it was prepared by my new catch! She is just 25, you should see her. You know my wife is dead shey?

ATIKU: Yes we know, but the problem that brought us can’t wait it is very urgent!

BABA IYABO:  And I should forget the bitter-leaf soup because of the problem shey?

IBB: Of cause not, we know you don’t joke with bitter-leaf soup

BABA IYABO:  So what are you waiting for Goodluck? Spill it!

ATIKU: It’s about the new phenomenon sweeping the country?

BABA IYABO:  Mogbe! That is impossible I mean Japan is so far from here so how could the radiation get into this country?

GOODLUCK: Not Japan sir, I mean the tsunami sweeping across the country

BABA IYABO:  Apart from Japan, there has not been any recent tsunami that I know of

ATIKU: He is talking about the BB tsunami spreading like plague at an alarming rate!

BABA IYABO:  Buhari? Bakare?  And that’s why you came to disturb me when am about to eat my special bitter-leaf soup prepared by my sweet 16!

GOODLUCK: Sixteen? Is that not illegal? I thought you just said she was 25?

ATIKU: She is 25 quiet alright, but we call young girls sweet sixteen!

BABA IYABO:  I never believe I will say this, but THANK YOU Atiku! By the way IBB are you also afraid of BB?

GOODLUCK: Sorry sir, but at the rate they are going they might,

BABA IYABO:  Don’t ever interrupt me again when I am speaking or I will ask IBB to give you some military training right now!

IBB: its not like I am afraid of them, but if BUHARI becomes president don’t you think he will come after us for corruption?

ATIKU: That is what I am afraid of.

BABA IYABO:  Of cause, you should be afraid Atiku! You stole too much money ke!

ATIKU: No just me alone!

BABA IYABO:  Oh! So you want to compare yourself with IBB and myself abi? Now tell me, were you in the military? And are you a general for crying out loud

GOODLUCK: He was in the Customs sir!

BABA IYABO:  And that makes him a military man shey? Olodo! Oya tell me if he also fought in the War?! I should have known the first time I saw your face, you are not smart at all Goodluck I truly regret installing you, because you are not smart at all

GOODLUCK: Tunde Bakare’s SNG helped too sir!

BABA IYABO:  When Queen Turai was treating you like her houseboy shey? All these happened because you are not a strong man! I should have installed an ex military man! Nigerians love strong people! The other day you were shaking because a little girl from CNN was interviewing you. Didn’t you see my own interview? I told the British boy straight to his face that his questions were silly! Same with IBB, nobody can intimidate us. Anyway as your father, I will still make sure you retain your post after the elections but you must be strong shogbo?

ATIKU: But what if BB wins, what are we going to do?

BABA IYABO:  Has Mr FIX-IT left our dear party? I said we will take care of it!

GOODLUCK: But how is that going to be possible if BB wins? They have instructed their supporters to go to the pooling stations with petrol and matches and if JEGA boys try to rig in our favor they should light them up!

BABA IYABO:  Action man! I trust BUHARI, you see we military men don’t take nonsense, we are ready for war at any time and that was why nobody dared me when I was ruling. Anyway now that you know all these, what have you done to convince the people that you are the best man for the job?

GOODLUCK: Ermmmm!!!!   Emm!  Em!

IBB: But they gave you opportunities to sell yourself to the public through debates

BABA IYABO:  I hope you didn’t take that your EMBLERA wife with you to the debates?

ATIKU: Actually he has not attended any debates yet and he is not planning to attend any

BABA IYABO:  Goodluck, are you also afraid of talking to your own people? I mean this is not the CNN little girl o!

GOODLUCK: They will ask what I have done since I became the president, especially on corruption and I am afraid I don’t have any answer for,

BABA IYABO:  So why haven’t you arrested anybody for corruption? During my time I arrested IG Tafa Balogun, I had the NafDac Woman working hard on fake drugs, Okonjo Iweala was on board working hard too. What have you been doing Goodluck? I mean why didn’t you arrest that Charge and bail Lawyer called Anakonda self!

GOODLUCK: Aondoakaa sir!

IBB: This is not time for names correction, you should be listening to Baba’s advice

BABA IYABO:  Leave him IBB, I don’t blame him at all. He has big mouth when it comes to me, yet he is afraid to even speak to his own people and has nothing to show for one year of ruling

GOODLUCK: I speak to them on Facebook sir!

BABA IYABO:  Are you the one writing those things? You were given opportunity to speak directly to them but you ran away

ATIKU: I wish you had installed me instead!

BABA IYABO:  You ke? so that you can loot our treasury dry! No thank you! I prefer a clueless Goodluck to you Atiku.

GOODLUCK: Thank you sir! …, But I am still afraid that if BB wins, and we steal their votes all those angry Abokis will burn up the North and instead of the army to allow the country plunge into civil war, they will take over and we will be back to the military days

BABA IYABO:  Then you better think of attending the remaining debates, and arresting some people like Anakonda so that Nigerians will know you have Balls, because if the military takes over, IBB and I will be safe. We take care of our own but as for civilians like you and Atiku it will be hell… Anyway my pounded yam and bitter-leaf soup is ready… IBB please join me, Atiku and Goodluck wait for us here. By the time I finish eating I will have enough strength to think of a good strategy for your problem…  Shey it is good to have a godfather that you can cry to eh?  OYA LAUGH SMALL Jare!

…….To be Continued

Also see This: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-627659.0.html

Lenny
Re: President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! by blacksta(m): 10:43pm On Mar 17, 2011
The best -- haaaaaaaaaaaaaa hhhaaaaaaaaaa
Re: President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 17, 2011
@poster you have a fertile mind! wink wink

eagerly waiting for act1 scene2 grin grin
Re: President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! by Lenny9000(m): 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2011
@blacksta
Thanks man! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! by Lenny9000(m): 10:51pm On Mar 17, 2011
@greateros
Glad you liked it, I can write more stuff if y'all want grin
Re: President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! by leonaidas(m): 11:40pm On Mar 17, 2011
LWKMD @poster pls continue, i am so loving this, hilarious!
Re: President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! by soldee: 11:48pm On Mar 17, 2011
Loooooool!!

I can't wait for the episode where Goodluck informs Baba Iyabo of his interview with Da Koko Master!!
Re: President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! by Lenny9000(m): 2:06am On Mar 18, 2011
@leonaidas
Great to know you enjoyed this, grin
Re: President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! by jason123: 2:38am On Mar 18, 2011
That was hilarious!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! by AljUche: 3:34am On Mar 18, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! by blacksta(m): 5:29am On Mar 18, 2011
make i jack am up
Re: President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! by OluMike2: 6:32am On Mar 18, 2011
;d
Re: President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! by OAM4J: 7:00am On Mar 18, 2011
hahaha grin grin grin grin

very funny. . .  grin grin

OP act 1 scene 2 asap please grin
Re: President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! by Kilode1: 7:01am On Mar 18, 2011
GOODLUCK: He was in the Customs sir!

BABA IYABO:  And that makes him a military man shey? Olodo! Oya tell me if he also fought in the War?! I should have known the first time I saw your face, you are not smart at all Goodluck I truly regret installing you, because you are not smart at all

ROFL  grin grin
Re: President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! by Nicklee(m): 10:07am On Mar 18, 2011
This is lovely, waiting for the rest of it!!!!
Re: President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! by Lagosboy: 10:22am On Mar 18, 2011
Simply hilarious but the truth is that this seems funny but the ruling elite always come together behind closed doors to negotiate these kind of things.
Re: President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! by arsenal1(m): 10:46am On Mar 18, 2011
@ OP that doesn't matter. how does buhari pronounce political parties or forty four. lol
Re: President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! by beejay247: 10:55am On Mar 18, 2011
I just love obj, lol
Re: President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! by Lenny9000(m): 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2011
@OAM4J
you sure say you want more? grin
Re: President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! by AljUche: 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2011
Lenny9000:

@OAM4J

give us more grin grin
Re: President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! by Genbuhari3: 6:24pm On Mar 18, 2011
this is amazing. it should make a page in the national dailies. GEJ reads this and he is finished. but please change the name small ooo if we are to publish this.
Re: President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! by hillsate: 6:32pm On Mar 18, 2011
lennyyyyyy!!!! good job.
really enjoyed reading the piece.
keep it coming.
Re: President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! by meine: 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2011
Laff don commot my teeth, nice one brov, grin grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2011
Very creative of you. Kudos
Re: President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! by OAM4J: 6:43pm On Mar 18, 2011
Lenny9000:

@OAM4J

bring more jor, no shaking grin
Re: President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! by Barkono: 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2011
@OP
Abeg Act 1 Scene 2.
Re: President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! by EzeUche2(m): 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2011
Re: President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! by Lenny9000(m): 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2011
@Genbuhari3
Thats the problem with Nigeria grin everything must be censored cos the rulers are not clean , I would love this to be published very much so if you have to re-edit the Names pls go ahead as long as you give due credits at the end grin

To all, lemme see how people like this first! Cos I can drop a new one every week or two or even three new ones a week
Re: President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2011
BABA IYABO: Leave him IBB, I don’t blame him at all. He has big mouth when it comes to me, yet he is afraid to even speak to his own people and has nothing to show for one year of ruling

GOODLUCK: I speak to them on Facebook sir!

BABA IYABO: Are you the one writing those things? You were given opportunity to speak directly to them but you ran away

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! by tunnytox(m): 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2011
@OP thank you for this comic relief, Laugh wan kill me die grin grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2011
BABA IYABO:  I hope you didn’t take that your EMBLERA wife with you to the debates?

Roflamo
grin
Re: President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! by honeric01(m): 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2011
omg lwkmd ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: Fake Result Sheets Printing Syndicate Bursted In Rivers (Pics) / 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States / Update: Normalcy Returns To Makurdi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.