Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,254 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:21 AM

What Some Nigerians Do Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Some Nigerians Do Abroad (3174 Views)

Embarrassing Way Some Nigerians Boarded An Aircraft Today / Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes / 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by NDelta(m): 12:20am On Mar 18, 2011
I am so sick of some nija guys here in the UK. What is our problem with honesty? Why are we so impossible? I am a Nigerian living in the UK. Most of my friends are Nigerians, the problem is that too many of them are yahoo guys, they get so many flashy stuffs over the internet. Recently one of them was arrested and when his house was raided the Police was amazed at the amount of items that was found, he was released after a few months Now he's got criminal record which makes it difficult to get a job. Others have not learnt their lessons so they are still engaged in the illicit trade. One was arrested for s
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by pleep(m): 12:29am On Mar 18, 2011
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by justwise(m): 1:29am On Mar 18, 2011
pleep:

You must understand that the black man is by nature a n.igga, Wheather he be from Africa or America you place him into the appropriate situation he will regress into his natural state.
The goal of the average n.igga is to fulfill every negative stereotype about him while amassing great deals of flashy objects to fill the void in his soul. This void is secretly filled with shame, because deep down the n.igga wants to be a respectable black man but he is to lazy to put the the effort necessary.

You are a brain dead mor.on
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by NDelta(m): 1:33am On Mar 18, 2011
Justw
The guy is saying the truth something is wrong somewhere
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by mamagee3(f): 1:36am On Mar 18, 2011
Houston, Australia and London are the three states where one is most likely to find Nigerian criminals. . .

Which tells why more crimes are committed there.
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by justwise(m): 1:41am On Mar 18, 2011
N.Delta:

Justw
The guy is saying the truth something is wrong somewhere

That all black men are naturally criminals?
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by pleep(m): 3:53am On Mar 18, 2011
justwise:

I was just trying to make a point through crude satire.
You see Ive defended A.A black people in the U.S for years. Attempting to explain to Pol why they act gangsta, and their disproportionate involvement in crime. The reasons are obvious: marginalization, media, poverty, crack epidemic etc.
People have often asked me why i dont act 'black', that is act like a (N-word), i would always say because I'm a Nigerian and our culture hasn't been shaped (ra.ped) the way A, A culture has.
But then you see Nigerians, even immigrants, acting in the exact same way as the negative stereotype suggests, even selling drugs! there is no excuse for that. Are we silly enough to assume the stereotypes A.A's fight fought so hard to avoid? Ive often wonderd why i didn't end up acting (gangsta) like many Nigerians i know and honestly sometimes it seems like it was a miracle of nature.
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by justwise(m): 8:43am On Mar 18, 2011
pleep:

[b]I was just trying to make a point through crude satire.[/b]You see Ive defended A.A black people in the U.S for years. Attempting to explain to Pol why they act gangsta, and their disproportionate involvement in crime. The reasons are obvious: marginalization, media, poverty, crack epidemic etc. People have often asked me why i dont act 'black', that is act like a (N-word), i would always say because I'm a Nigerian and our culture hasn't been shaped (ra.ped) the way A, A culture has. But then you see Nigerians, even immigrants, acting in the exact same way as the negative stereotype suggests, even selling drugs! there is no excuse for that. Are we silly enough to assume the stereotypes A.A's fight fought so hard to avoid? Ive often wonderd why i didn't end up acting (gangsta) like many Nigerians i know and honestly sometimes it seems like it was a miracle of nature.
That was bad idea, you u were trying to crack such a bad joke, u should have made any effort to cancel it b4 sending ur post.

There are millions of decent Nigerians out there, lets not try to generalise issues.
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by collinsfbi(m): 9:33am On Mar 18, 2011
I am so sick of some nija guys here in the UK. What is our problem with honesty? Why are we so impossible? I am a Nigerian living in the UK. Most of my friends are Nigerians, the problem is that too many of them are yahoo guys, they get so many flashy stuffs over the internet. Recently one of them was arrested and when his house was raided the Police was amazed at the amount of items that was found, he was released after a few months Now he's got criminal record which makes it difficult to get a job. Others have not learnt their lessons so they are still engaged in the illicit trade. One was arrested for s
I think you are right but notwithstanding many are living across the europe on a legitimate papers with good jobs, it's just that some without papers and jobs can't come back home and they decided to engage in scamming which is very bad while some voluntary travel abroad for scamming business because these days they find it hard to scam in Nigeria with Nigeria internet IPs.

Houston, Australia and London are the three states where one is most likely to find Nigerian criminals. . .

Which tells why more crimes are committed there.
I think you should add South Africa and Malaysia

Gbammmmmmmmm over and out
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by Busybody2(f): 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2011
justwise:

justwise:

That all black men are naturally criminals?

justwise:

That was bad idea, you u were trying to crack such a bad joke, u should have made any effort to cancel it b4 sending your post.

There are millions of decent Nigerians out there, lets not try to generalise issues.

Jeebus, here we go again with name-calling from the guttertrash when he is the moronic a.r.s.ewipe whose brain cannot decipher the simple fact that the gentleman pleep's reference to the term "average" already depicts that he was not refering to "all", shameless buffoon cool

And the irony is that his olodo upon 30 scrawny yansh is always the first to finger people for their appaling grammatical blunder, kettle. . . black . . .pot comes to mind lipsrsealed cool cool
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by justwise(m): 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2011
Busy_body:

Jeebus, here we go again with name-calling from the guttertrash when he is the moronic a.r.s.ewipe whose brain cannot decipher the simple fact that the gentleman pleep's reference to the term "average" already depicts that he was not refering to "all", shameless buffoon cool

And the irony is that his olodo upon 30 scrawny yansh is always the first to finger people for their appaling grammatical blunder, kettle. . . black . . .pot comes to mind lipsrsealed cool cool

So in ur stinky desperate life a ' black man is by nature a n.igga'?
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by Busybody2(f): 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2011
justwise:

So in your stinky desperate life a ' black man is by nature a n.igga'?

Was that what I said?

Are you that dumb or do you think you can twist words around me, ehn, who are you trying to use wordplay for, ehn, wannabe smartypant undecided

Did any of your 3 redundant post on this thread speculate that you had a problem with his use of the "N" word, ehn arindin?

Odensin oshi cool Trying to save face cos I exposed him and his kwashiorkor yansh which knows nothing else than going round abusing people like an agbero lowlife gutter tout that he is, shior cool
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by justwise(m): 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2011
Busy_body:

Was that what I said?

Are you that dumb or do you think you can twist words around me, ehn, who are you trying to use wordplay for, ehn, wannabe smartypant undecided

Did any of your 3 redundant post on this thread speculate that you had a problem with his use of the "N" word, ehn arindin?

Odensin oshi cool [b]Trying to save face cos I exposed him and his kwashiorkor yansh which knows nothing else than going round abusing people like an agbero lowlife gutter tout that he is, shior cool
[/b] Here u go again singing your own praise, what a fool!!,  i had problem with some of things he said and black man is by nature a n.igga' is one them hence my 1st comment then he came back to clarify his intention, but u s/tu/p.d/ly single out one word from his initial post and start writing absolute bullshit.
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by Busybody2(f): 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2011
justwise:

[/b] Here u go again singing your own praise, what a fool!!,

Ha ha ha,

1) Doofus show us one place where i have sung my own praise, and by again, this means I have done it before, so you should not have any problem citing two examples, oku igbe undecided

justwise:

i had problem with some of things he said and black man is by nature a n.igga' is one them hence my 1st comment then he came back to clarify his intention,

2) Didinrin, all your first comment said verbatim was "You are a brain dead mor.on" again show us where it depicted the concern your bleeding heart is claiming undecided

justwise:

but u s/tu/p.d/ly single out one word from his initial post and start writing absolute bullshit.

3) Odoyo it was your own post I quoted only so prove how your porous brain translated this to busy_body singled out a word from pleep?

Wharrashame embarassed Pathetic drowning rat clutching at straws to stay afloat undecided
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by justwise(m): 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2011
Busy_body:

Ha ha ha,
1) Doofus show us one place where i have sung my own praise, and by again, this means I have done it before, so you should not have any problem citing two examples, oku igbe undecided
2) Didinrin, all your first comment said verbatim was "You are a brain dead mor.on" again show us where it depicted the concern your bleeding heart is claiming undecided 3) Odoyo it was your own post I quoted only so prove how your porous brain translated this to busy_body singled out a word from pleep? Wharrashame embarassed Pathetic drowning rat clutching at straws to stay afloat undecided
Rubbish!,you go back to your previous posts to check how many times u have made reference to the thread by eghost247 and couple of wks ago some of your boneless puppies called u to come and fight for them as if i gave monkey abt u or those muppets. If any of u useless things have problem with my posts then take overdose.
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by Pennywise(m): 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2011
@Justwise
Whether you like it or not, you accept it or not Nigerians all over the world have earned notoriety for fraud in a way other nationals cannot be associated with fraud.

If you are a paid attorney with a brief to dissuade every one on NL of this stereotype you have already failed. Neither should you take this matter personal unless if it is truly personal.

The status of the average Nigerian in Europe and America has been reduced from 3rd class to a special class of our own. This is what u have to deal with whether u like it or not.
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by justwise(m): 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2011
Pennywise:

@Justwise
Whether you like it or not, you accept it or not Nigerians all over the world have earned notoriety for fraud in a way other nationals cannot be associated with fraud.
If you are a paid attorney with a brief to dissuade every one on NL of this stereotype you have already failed. Neither should you take this matter personal unless if it is truly personal.
The status of the average Nigerian in Europe and America has been reduced from 3rd class to a special class of our own. This is what u have to deal with whether u like it or not.

There is no doubt that S[/b]ome Nigerians are into some shameful activites around the world, i accept that, however, there are far more decent Nigerians around than the fraudsters. When you said: [b]Nigerians all over the world . . .you are basically painting everybody with the same brush and that is the part i disagreed with.
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by Busybody2(f): 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2011
justwise:

Rubbish!,you go back to your previous posts to check how many times u have made reference to the thread by eghost247

Freaking liar, if this accusation of yours was true, you would have pulled up a link to such thread, abi nor be your modus operandi be that, otondo. Infact where you not the a.r.s.ewipe claiming that I was trying to use you to gain popularity on that eghost247 thread undecided Anyway, heard the UK manufacturing industries are up and running again and since you are unfortunately stranded in one of 'em shitholes, I guess the fumes from those rusty equipment have started permeating your thick skull so I can't blame you undecided

justwise:

and couple of wks ago some of your boneless puppies called u to come and fight for them as if i gave monkey abt u or those muppets. If any of u useless things have problem with my posts then take overdose.

Again if I was called as you are alledging, why did it take me 5 days to respond, you should know by now that I would drop whatever I am doing instantly to come and knock some senses into your porous head full of nothing but fish roe, I love giving back and doing my bit for the society, especially when it comes to charity cases like you cool

I hate bullies so as long as you keep running your st.u.p.i.d uncouth mouth and cursing people up and down like you lack hometraining, I will keep on sticking my foot up your a.r.s.e until you learn to put a sock in it cool
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by Busybody2(f): 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2011
justwise:

There is no doubt that S[/b]ome Nigerians are into some shameful activites around the world, i accept that, however, there are far more decent Nigerians around than the fraudsters. When you said: [b]Nigerians all over the world . . .you are basically painting everybody with the same brush and that is the part i disagreed with.

Again, this flew over his head, as usual lipsrsealed Whats new undecided

Pennywise says "Nigerians all over the world . . . compared with other Nationals . . . " but in Justdundee's speak, this means Pennywise is basically painting everybody with the same brush cheesy I can't fit shout grin Some Mothers do have 'em grin grin
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by Pennywise(m): 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2011
^^^ Thank you for the favour. I owe u one
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by justwise(m): 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2011
Busy_body:

Freaking liar, if this accusation of yours was true, you would have pulled up a link to such thread, abi nor be your modus operandi be that, otondo. Infact where you not the a.r.s.ewipe claiming that I was trying to use you to gain popularity on that eghost247 thread undecided Anyway, heard the UK manufacturing industries are up and running again and since you are unfortunately stranded in one of 'em shitholes, I guess the fumes from those rusty equipment have started permeating your thick skull so I can't blame you undecided A[b]gain if I was called as you are alledging, why did it take me 5 days to respond[/b], you should know by now that I would drop whatever I am doing instantly to come and knock some senses into your porous head full of nothing but fish roe, I love giving back and doing my bit for the society, especially when it comes to charity cases like you cool
I hate bullies so as long as you keep running your st.u.p.i.d uncouth mouth and cursing people up and down like you lack hometraining, I will keep on sticking my foot up your a.r.s.e until you learn to put a sock in it cool
You miserable fool, you came within 24hrs to make your lame comments, here lolatom called u(March 06, 2011, 10:13 PM )  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-601065.192.html 

and you turned you here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-601065.256.html   March 07, 2011, 06:58 PM you obviously can't remember a thing.
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by justwise(m): 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2011
Busy_body:

Freaking liar, if this accusation of yours was true, you would have pulled up a link to such thread, abi nor be your modus operandi be that, otondo. Infact where you not the a.r.s.ewipe claiming that I was trying to use you to gain popularity on that eghost247 thread undecided Anyway, heard the UK manufacturing industries are up and running again and since you are unfortunately stranded in one of 'em shitholes, I guess the fumes from those rusty equipment have started permeating your thick skull so I can't blame you :

You hopeless cretin, you really know 'alot' about me.
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by Busybody2(f): 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2011
Pennywise:

^^^ Thank you for the favour. I owe u one

Anytime wink Easy though, as we don't want him misintepreting this to mean I bribed you to come rescue me and save my neck tongue Cos knowing him, next time our path crosses, he will jump on my neck and hassle me to go and pay you what I owe you or is it what you owe me embarassed And he will pull up this link to remind you/me tongue You can set your watch by him cheesy

justwise:

You miserable fool, you came within 24hrs to make your lame comments, here lolatom called u(March 06, 2011, 10:13 PM )   https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-601065.192.html

and you turned you here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-601065.256.html   March 07, 2011, 06:58 PM you obviously can't remember a thing.

No no no, mba, mba, mba nunu, first things first;

1) What you said was here i was praising myself again, so, you need to first show me at least 2 places where I have been praising myself.

and then we can take it from there. I don't want your brain to suffer overload palaver una hear lipsrsealed We are still in the baby steps stage comprende cool
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by Busybody2(f): 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2011
justwise:

You hopeless cretin, you really know 'alot' about me.

Is that the assignment I gave you angry My friend if you don't want me to rake you and sound you, will you commot from my sight angry You this bloody ingrate, you are not even grateful I found your sorry a.r.s.e a job to do to relieve you of your chronic boredom due to joblessness cheesy grin
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by justwise(m): 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2011
Busy_body:

No no no, mba, mba, mba nunu, first things first;
1) What you said was here i was praising myself again, so, you need to first show me at least 2 places where I have been praising myself.

and then we can take it from there. I don't want your brain to suffer overload palaver una hear lipsrsealed We are still in the baby steps stage comprende cool

Nonsense, i thought u wanted an evidence to justify my allegation? I said that ur boneless muppets called u up to come and defend them and u turned up, now i have shown u an evidence of that but as usual ur fragile life can't handle it.
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by justwise(m): 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2011
Busy_body:

Is that the assignment I gave you angry My friend if you don't want me to rake you and sound you, will you commot from my sight angry You this bloody ingrate, you are not even grateful I found your sorry a.r.s.e a job to do to relieve you of your chronic boredom due to joblessness cheesy grin
Is that what u called a job? Pimping u? Do u still wonder why i refused it?
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by lolatom: 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2011
justwise:

[/b] Is that what u called a job? Pimping u? Do u still wonder why i refused it?

JUSTDUMPWISE, JUSTDUMPWISE , JUSTDUMPWISE How many times did I call you?
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by justwise(m): 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2011
lolatom:

JUSTDUMPWISE, JUSTDUMPWISE , JUSTDUMPWISE How many times did I call you?

Just get lost, bloody muppet.
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by lolatom: 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2011
justwise:

Just get lost, bloody muppet.

You must be at variance with sanity or how else can one explain the way you jump at people without making proper use of number 6<that's if you have one>?
What was so ambiguous in the OP's write-up that your tiny brain could not decipher? He was stating the Obvious and didn't generalise? We all understand you're running from the authorities but the more u hide the duller you become. Stop holing-up and do urself some good by returning to Harare,Zimbabwe.
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by justwise(m): 5:46pm On Mar 18, 2011
lolatom:

You must be at variance with sanity or how else can one explain the way you jump at people without making proper use of number 6<that's if you have one>?
What was so ambiguous in the OP's write-up that your tiny brain could not decipher? He was stating the Obvious and didn't generalise? We all understand you're running from the authorities but the more u hide the duller you become. Stop holing-up and do urself some good by returning to Harare,Zimbabwe.
Very clever boy!! I'm now a Zimbabwean? At least u have achieved something today by making an effort to say something.
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by lolatom: 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2011
justwise:

[/b] Very clever boy!! I'm now a Zimbabwean? At least u have achieved something today by making an effort to say something.

Odensin, who gives a rat's behind where u come from? If u like come from somalia,I dnt give a Bleep. Get a life is all I'm telling you.
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by justwise(m): 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2011
lolatom:

Odensin, who gives a rat's behind where u come from? If u like come from somalia,I dnt give a bleep. Get a life is all I'm telling you.

You are a waste of space, keep ranting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Greencard/us Passport Application Issues, Please Advise Now / Who Has Taken Ethiopian Airlines/royal Maroc/ Egypt Air From London, UK To Lagos / How To Write Letter Of Explanation (LOE) For Your Visa Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.