Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,626 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Have You Guys Notice This Trend Too? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Guys Notice This Trend Too? (797 Views)

60% Of Naija Girls Will Not Get Husband If This Trend Did Not Change! / How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) / Things Guys Notice About You Instantly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Guys Notice This Trend Too? by Advocator: 2:49am On Mar 18, 2011
O.K here is the thing, there's one thing that I have noticed in this forum - the moment you compliment any girl, in any way, you will immediately notice other b-i-t-c-h-e-s (both women and men) who were excluded from the praising, hating to the peak. If I draw it for you, either those low esteem hood-rats are ugly in real life or maybe they don't get enough attention away from their key boards.

When I make a praising thread ( for a loving girl that has an account in this site) - I expect you as normal human to low patch and allow the compliments to pass by you without getting all hype and jealous. If you can't, then go back to yourself - I hate girls and f-a-g-s like that. I call them Fishers. Because to me they're just fishing for compliments. Well the compliment right now ain't being direct to you.

I like confident, smart, spontaneous chicks. (For example Babe, MZdarkskin, Aminalib, EthioDime and inked_nerd) I give them compliment because they deserve it. However for chick with low self-esteem to come and mess up a certain topic because she's not getting what she wants is being l-o-w. These kind of s-l-u-t-s can bring you down with annoyance and their despicable behavior.

I make a topic last night for the (lovely BABE) - I came right now to continue with the topic just to find what - I find b-i-t-c-h-e-s roaming in it and puking from every holes in their body. Oh yea, they couldn't take the fact that the topic nor the compliments didn't belong to them that night.

MODS, you banned me once for putting the b-i-t-c-h-e-s in their place, telling me that it is your responsibilities to deal with cheap shots when you log in! Well I can't take this anymore, because you guys are not doing your jobs! I will go back to my old self. I will break every inch that pokes me (well except them hot ladies). smiley

*Sighs*
Re: Have You Guys Notice This Trend Too? by Ethiodime: 2:50am On Mar 18, 2011
lmaaao, come down advo, tell us wat happened? tis looks so seriously. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Have You Guys Notice This Trend Too? by MsPotato(f): 2:51am On Mar 18, 2011
Eyah pele
Re: Have You Guys Notice This Trend Too? by Advocator: 2:54am On Mar 18, 2011
Ethiodime:

lmaaao, come down advo, tell us wat happened? tis looks so seriously. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Go and read the thread that I made yesterday and read the negative comments that was being thrown at Babe! angry The entire purpose of the topic was diverted into negativity and hating.

Ms. Potato:

Eyah pele

Make sense, if you can't ----

Then drink a big glass of shut the f-u-c-k up.
Re: Have You Guys Notice This Trend Too? by Advocator: 2:57am On Mar 18, 2011
Re: Have You Guys Notice This Trend Too? by Ethiodime: 3:00am On Mar 18, 2011
^
thats so sad. undecided makin fun of the way a person looks is crazy. lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Guys Notice This Trend Too? by Advocator: 3:05am On Mar 18, 2011
I don't see any flaws in babe's appearance, to me she is a dime! But what bothers me is, insecure chicks and batty boys talking (negatively about her pics) when they don't even have the guts to post their own pixs.

Talk about insecurity at its finest level!
Re: Have You Guys Notice This Trend Too? by MsPotato(f): 3:07am On Mar 18, 2011
I dont understand why you have to be so rude for. What is wrong with saying sorry. undecided
Re: Have You Guys Notice This Trend Too? by Nobody: 3:08am On Mar 18, 2011
@ADVOCATOR:
I DID MAKE A COMMENT
ON YER THREAD ABOUT THIS BABE CHICK.
I WASN'T HATING ON HER IF YOU ARE REFERRING
TO ME, I ONLY SAID SHE IS NOT THE QUEEN OF NL.
NOTHING MORE; SO I HOPE I'M NOT ONE OF THE
'HATING B!TCHES' YOU WERE REFERRING TO
BECAUSE WE WILL HAVE OURSELVES A PROBLEMO wink.
Re: Have You Guys Notice This Trend Too? by MsPotato(f): 3:09am On Mar 18, 2011
U claim that other people is bashing up your friend cause you think she is a dime and they dont think she is but here you are cursing the hell out of me. Aint that being a hypocrite. undecided
Re: Have You Guys Notice This Trend Too? by Advocator: 3:11am On Mar 18, 2011
Ms. Potato:

I dont understand why you have to be so rude for. What is wrong with saying sorry.  undecided

Oh my apology dear. I thought you were dissing me! You should have jot in English. embarassed

My bad madam.

Ms. Potato:

U claim that other people is bashing up your friend cause you think she is a dime and they dont think she is but here you are cursing the hell out of me. Aint that being a hypocrite. undecided

I took my mistake! beside you wrote something in foreign language hence making me thing that you were saying something bad to me!

Anyways unlit the fire, come down for I already apologize.
Re: Have You Guys Notice This Trend Too? by MsPotato(f): 3:12am On Mar 18, 2011
Advocator:

Oh my apology dear. I thought you were dissing me! You should have jot in English. embarassed

My bad madam.

I took my mistake! beside you wrote something in foreign language hence making me thing that you were saying something bad to me!

Anyways unlit the fire, come down for I already apologize.

Oops! Ok, sorry than. I thought you were Nigerian whom knows that word. embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Guys Notice This Trend Too? by Advocator: 3:13am On Mar 18, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

@ADVOCATOR:
I DID MAKE A COMMENT
ON YER THREAD ABOUT THIS BABE CHICK.
I WASN'T HATING ON HER IF YOU ARE REFERRING
TO ME, I ONLY SAID SHE IS NOT THE QUEEN OF NL.
NOTHING MORE; SO I HOPE I'M NOT ONE OF THE
'HATING B!TCHES' YOU WERE REFERRING TO
BECAUSE WE WILL HAVE OURSELVES A PROBLEMO  wink.

You are not of those who were hating! Beside I can read your hidden sarcasm and I know that you were plainly joking around.
Re: Have You Guys Notice This Trend Too? by MsPotato(f): 3:16am On Mar 18, 2011
@ Topic

The way I see it. Some people here just likes to over tease someone calling them all sort of names. I get those bashings myself. People calling me a fat albino, a yellow a55 sand nigga, a winch whom looks like chinko ashewo and etc etc. . . It was harsh but what can I do. They were given the fingers and the brain to do all the talking on this forum.

I would say also its one mans food is another mans poison. SOme people like the way we look while others dont. No sweat as we cannot please everybody.

As for me, I think Babe! is a very funny person (based on her picture). She is like a person whom cherished how she looks (otherwise she wouldnt be posting her picture on a public forum) wink and I personally thinks she looks cute. kiss
Re: Have You Guys Notice This Trend Too? by Nobody: 3:17am On Mar 18, 2011
Advocator:

You are not of those who were hating! Beside I can read your hidden sarcasm and I know that you were plainly joking around.

good to know lol.
I was going to say. . . grin
anyway i still think it is a bit mean
to call them b!tches. I mean, if they don't
find her attractive that is just their opinions.

Ms. Potato:

@ Topic

People calling me a fat albino, a yellow a55 sand nigga, a winch whom looks like chinko ashewo and etc etc. . .

sorry sis! but. . . grin grin
Re: Have You Guys Notice This Trend Too? by Advocator: 3:19am On Mar 18, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

good to know lol.
I was going to say. . . grin
anyway i still think it is a bit mean
to call them b!tches. I mean, if they don't
find her attractive that is just their opinions.

LOOL, they can think negatively about her - but that thread had another purpose! All the insult can be mortised on me since I created that thread myself! You know what I'm saying. grin She's a good cyber persona like you, and I don't like seeing cool members getting poked. ( I would have stood up for you as well) so sit your arze back woman. wink

Ms. Potato:

@ Topic

The way I see it. Some people here just likes to over tease someone calling them all sort of names. I get those bashings myself. People calling me a fat albino, a yellow a55 sand nigga, a winch whom looks like chinko ashewo and etc etc. . . It was harsh but what can I do. They were given the fingers and the brain to do all the talking on this forum.

I would say also its one mans food is another mans poison. SOme people like the way we look while others dont. No sweat as we cannot please everybody.

As for me, I think Babe! is a very funny person (based on her picture). She is like a person whom cherished how she looks (otherwise she wouldnt be posting her picture on a public forum) wink and I personally thinks she looks cute.  kiss

Like your sense of honesty and the way you think potato.  smiley
Re: Have You Guys Notice This Trend Too? by Nobody: 3:25am On Mar 18, 2011
Using that many hyphens in one post should be a crime.

Any hateful comments in that thread came from men. Pweety made a comment about her nose but said it was a joke. If it was women that did the bashing in that thread, I'd come to concur because I know some can feel jealous and start to want some attention too. Seeing that it wasn't however, the comments were not nice, but free speech exists on this site. Despite how rude some of them were, they were only giving their two cents. You live on the west, so you should know. Men judge women on a daily basis anyway, so it's not really a trend; just life. If you don't want your girl judged, then don't put her on the spot lol. What you see in her or someone else, someone will always think the contrary and verbalize it on this website.
Re: Have You Guys Notice This Trend Too? by BABE3: 6:33am On Mar 18, 2011
Ms. Potato:

@ Topic

As for me, I think Babe! is a very funny person (based on her picture). She is like a person whom cherished how she looks (otherwise she wouldnt be posting her picture on a public forum) wink and I personally thinks she looks cute. kiss

Thanks Lovette! kiss smiley

AVOGADRO!!!!!U went all Out AgAIN! U R BeautiFul! kissCheck out my profile! wink
Re: Have You Guys Notice This Trend Too? by sevule(m): 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2011
Bros you don shack paraga abi u no get any work?

(1) (Reply)

My X-girl Friend Want Me Back / Tattoo's On A Guy Or Girl / What Will You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.