Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. (8187 Views)

Fayemi, Sumaila And Some Other Entourage Of Buhari Take A Street Pix In US / Names Of Buhari's 22man Entourage To New York / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by TMoni1(m): 9:51am On Mar 18, 2011
"Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the SMC & as the head of the petroleum dept was by nature taciturn & introvert. But he took any work given to him very seriously & if he failed at whatever he did, it would not be because he did not put his best, in fact, his very best. He was as reliable as he was hard working & HONEST"
– Olusegun Obasanjo ("Not My Will", University Press Ltd., Ibadan, 1990, Pg 59
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by Demdem(m): 11:17am On Mar 18, 2011
well said Baba.
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by otokx(m): 11:20am On Mar 18, 2011
Interesting
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by vigasimple(m): 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2011
Bhuari 0f 1990 before Abacha etc, so stale and out of date statement taken out context.

What has changed between Bhuari that Yar A'dua defeated in 2007 ( taken into account everything minus the 'rigging votes') and the Bhuari of 2011?

the answer , GEJ , his main opponent is a Southerner and the 'BORN TO RULE' owners of Nigerian Presidency, the Northern cabal want their powers they loaned the South back. 'sai bhuari'- if only you people know the meaning. what about saying Lord bhuari, please reign over us?
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by dellnet: 1:11pm On Mar 18, 2011
vigasimple:

Bhuari 0f 1990 before Abacha etc, so stale and out of date statement taken out context.

What has changed between Bhuari that Yar A'dua defeated in 2007 ( taken into account everything minus the 'rigging votes') and the Bhuari of 2011?

the answer , GEJ , his main opponent is a Southerner and the 'BORN TO RULE' owners of Nigerian Presidency, the Northern cabal want their powers they loaned the South back. 'sai bhuari'- if only you people know the meaning. what about saying Lord bhuari, please reign over us?

I can't believe in all the suffering in Nigeria people would still stand up and make comment against something that is going to save them. Please if you are part of those monopolizing Nigeria, pity our masses and let them get something too. The meaning of 'sai buhari has been mentioned countless times. To reiterate it means 'only buhari', whoever says 'sai buhari' means that person is only going to vote for buhari.
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by Lagosboy: 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2011
Even his adversaries and opponents cannot accuse him of not being a capable, efficient and honest leader.

Join the BB2011 Bandwagon for a better Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by friedrice1: 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2011
why can't this man support Buhari for Presidency instead of the clueless GEJ
if he actually wishes Nigeria well.
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by polokor60(m): 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2011
we are tired of currupt government officials from a party called phi-d-phi so u guys should stop playing the regional or religional cards on the poor masses of this nation.the only boundary in nigeria is the gap between the corrupt/rich politicians and the poor masses.nigerians lets vote out corruption(phi-d-phi) and vote in transparency and equity(buharia/bakare)'tested and proven to be worthy leaders.mind u i'm from the south south but we are not clouded with regional sentiments.gej will get the greatest shock in this april election from his own people who re for equity and fairness.
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 19, 2011
the only two presidents to have ruled this nation well are murtala and buhari. these guys were so good and incorruptible. But the only problem is their attitude towards other tribes are religions. Especially Murtala, despite being the best of them all never really like the igbos and he didn't "gbadu" christianity, if not Buhari and Murtala still remains the best of them all. Gej is not bad or clueless as you think, the only problem is that he is surrounded by criminals. But the person I can never vote for is Ribadu. He's a chamelon. Very quick to change his colour. He worked for a corrupt PDP government and said nothing about it not until he left and pitched camp with one of the most corrupt entity in Nigeria( Tinubu)

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by ejunkie(m): 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2011
Enough with the Buhari being a saviour nonsense. Buhari is aged and should follow the like of elder statemen that advise the nation, if he's capable of such.

Enough of all the emotional brouhaha and blackmail. We need proper change not not a veiled attempt to turn Nigeria into a pseudo militarised state.

The Obj we are all vilifying is now the person being used to validate Buhari, common! Our votes will not count for Buhari.
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by samix(m): 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2011
ejunkie:

Enough with the Buhari being a saviour nonsense. Buhari is aged and should follow the like of elder statemen that advise the nation, if he's capable of such.

Enough of all the emotional brouhaha and blackmail. We need proper change not not a veiled attempt to turn Nigeria into a pseudo militarised state.

The Obj we are all vilifying is now the person being used to validate Buhari, common! Our votes will not count for Buhari.

You should be given the title of the dumbest person on earth, what will now count??
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by johnjoel(m): 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2011
vote for this every will definately stable

Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by ejunkie(m): 1:42pm On Mar 19, 2011
samix:

You should be given the title of the dumbest person on earth, what will now count??

Oh really dumb folk how? That i have an opinion that doesnt follow yours. You are a dafty. Buhari should carry his 'carrier pigeon' ideas and sit down while enjoying the praises of his people.

Presidency is not for him. Sorry, but hope that doesn't blow your moronic mickey mouse brain.
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by SOLVENAIJA: 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2011
Who should lead Nigeria? (online poll) solvenaija..com
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2011
SAI Buhari
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by kokogee: 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2011
dell_net:

I can't believe in all the suffering in Nigeria people would still stand up and make comment against something that is going to save them. Please if you are part of those monopolizing Nigeria, pity our masses and let them get something too. The meaning of 'sai buhari has been mentioned countless times. To reiterate it means 'only buhari', whoever says 'sai buhari' means that person is only going to vote for buhari.

Hmmmmmm! my person, you should expect that bcs we have some few bastards that feed fat from the suffering of majority of Nigerians. But we only need to put down our feet. Believe it or not, the number of ppl destroying Nigeria is like 2-5% of the population; among whom is D'BANJ angry
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by juman(m): 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2011
President Jonathan is our choice. He will not disappoint us.

Sai Jonathan

Let give south-south people a chance. President Jonathan will do his best.

Say Jonathan
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by seunlayi(m): 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2011
juman:

Sai Jonathan

Say Jonathan
AMEN, and the others too will not disappoint us AMEN, then Nigeria will continue to progress under the leadership of the aspirant that won the election, AMEN and peace will continue to reign.
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by kokogee: 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2011
juman:

Sai Jonathan

Say Jonathan

It doesn't matter who brings food to the table as long as the food is quality and sufficient. GEJ has failed in this respect so Buhari that has done it b4 can coordinate ppl to do it again.
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by ejunkie(m): 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2011

Jonathan hasn't failed.

Good to know Buhari has found another misdirect to use as a cheap shot. I will vote Jonathan for president. BRF for Governor. Shikena!

With regards to the Dbanj interview. Heard it was pre-recorded and much so, about 4 weeks ago when he paid a visit to the president. So lets get over all the abuses and move on to Election day.

When you vote make you vote count for Goodluck Jonathan

Open you eyes, vote, protect your votes, report via BB, SMS, or the internet - for fall for any emotional mumbo jumbo. My Vote counts
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by ejunkie(m): 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2011

Jonathan hasn't failed.

Good to know Buhari has found another misdirect to use as a cheap shot. I will vote Jonathan for president. BRF for Governor. Shikena!

With regards to the Dbanj interview. Heard it was pre-recorded and much so, about 4 weeks ago when he paid a visit to the president. So lets get over all the abuses and move on to Election day.

When you vote make you vote count for Goodluck Jonathan

Open you eyes, vote, protect your votes, report via BB, SMS, or the internet - don't fall for any emotional mumbo jumbo. My Vote counts
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by Kristaz(m): 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2011
Buhari has nothing to offer to dis country.He has lost touch with realities on ground.We need a generational change.Let's vote for GEJ.He can fix dis country.Buhari is senile and stale.
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by soldee: 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2011
Buhari can clean out the criminals and fix credible pple in relevant places. Let him fix the young turks but as it stands, only he has the balls to do any fixing, and that is the starting point for recovering Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by Ekpoma1: 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2011
People that surrounds or people that GEJ dine with doesnt wish dis country well. For that alone, GEJ has lost my vote 4 him. No sentiment this time. Im 4rom the south south zone. This country comes first.
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by JaaizTech: 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2011
A vote for Jonathan only means one thing a vote for the past 12years; nothing will change it will just be business as usual. People should 'think' and ask themselves if they want another 4 years to go the same way the last 12 years did, It doesn't have to be Buhari but it definitely isn't GEJ; a vote for GEJ will be a vote for corruption, ineptitude and poverty. I bet Ribadu or Buhari will bring something better; just the change away from the old is almost good enough.

Region or Religion shouldn't be of great importance, it is sad that the South-South have never had the Presidency but we can say because we want to appease the South-South then we should sell the future of this country; had it been an Oshiomole then I am sure the support for south-south will be very tangible; but another PDP government for another 4 years is just a NO NO NO!
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by gernded(m): 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2011
All this desperate opposition self, the alleged comment made by OBJ is now there campaign slogan to hell with this desperate politicians .

GEJ STRAIGHT THERE NO GOING BACK ON FRESH AIR.
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by Tcrack(m): 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2011
In my opinion any Nigerian the votes GEJ is either very DAFT or very selfish. or both. How can anyone in his right frame of mind vote for GEJ? A team consits of IBB, OBJ, an unrepentant criminal  BODE GEORGE and OTHERS, if in twelve years all the did was loot, loot and loot and you think Jonathan can stop them from loothing again, you must be a really stu[b]pid[/b] person.
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by gymer(m): 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2011
Head ot tail, na GEJ straight. No looking back. Oppositions can hit their heads on the wall for this. I will vote Goodluck Jonathan for president and Fashola for govunor. Yes o!
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by SSaemoenl(m): 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2011
The highest regret Gej will have is to contest on the platform of PDP as many Nigerians hates to hear that wasted political platform. Seriously
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by gabychuks(m): 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2011
of th 3 prominent candidates, Buhari stands out, his anticidents are worthy of emulation standing against his party D ANPP in d face of d unity Gov't of late Yar'dua. coz he blived d Govt was falsely imposed on us. GEJ dines with those DEVILS dat have destroyed dis country and RIBADU! he is more corrupt than anyone of them being Baba Iyabo's bulldog in their false fight for corruption and dines with the man who claims Lagos is his company and Fashola d Managing Director. we trully need a change.
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by marjson(m): 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2011
Don't let us be deceived by this good luck Charm everyone is crying out. He is a desperate man with no Vision for Our Great Country.
Let's Vote wisely for Change that will benefit our Future.
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by coolpapa: 11:55pm On Mar 19, 2011
it's very sad to say that the northerners has rule Nigeria for 34 year out of Nigerian 50 years of independence and nothing to show for it. it is high time the northerners be swept under the cupboard for the next 18 years before we could result to judgement. As for me and my family, our vote will not go to any northerner not until after 18 years. I am a northerner but can't hold back the truth and i meant no disdain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picking Male Running Mate Doesn’t Mean I Hate Women- Sanwo-olu / 2023 Election: Police Release Phone Numbers For Complaints Against Policemen / Scrap 36 States Now —anyaoku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.