Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,453 members, 7,781,310 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:14 PM

Introduction To Ifa Religoin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Introduction To Ifa Religoin (2948 Views)

Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon / Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' / Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introduction To Ifa Religoin by OBAONIMOLE(m): 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2011
FROM THE DESK OF THE ICON OF AFRICAN TRADITION
HRH OBA ONIMOLE IFA AGBAYE
IFADAMILARE ENIOLA ALADE
(ADENIJI APATA SHIABA IKINNI)
AWO OONI OLODUMERINDINLOGUN
INTRODUCTION TO IFA
IFA is the way of life and everlasting .IFA is the truth of life.IFA will lead you to a straight path not astray. IFA is the truth sayer for those that believe in it,IFA is a good leader that will never lead you astray .                                                                                                                                                                                   IFA is a destiny instructor that will tell you your do and don’ts that is what your destiny forbid.                                                                                         
IFA  is a good counsellor of life,IFA is a good reformer of well being,IFA is a great provider in times of need,the armour that protects one from untimely death and negativities,IFA is the one who has come to bring succour into the life of every man ,IFA is the one who protect the head of elemere (destined to die young )so that his head is not broken into pieces.     
If we truly follow IFA we will surely live long, and they will be blessed with all the opportunity  to attain and achieve their fervent desires in life .   
IFA is a defender,IFA will never allow your good deed to turn to sorrow.IFA is a soothe sayer that will never allow you to be mocked by your foe . IFA is a good refurbisher .IFA is not a evil doer but a religion of the world that reshape someone destiny but human being turn light into darkness  but how truthful are you to your creator so therefore believe and accept IFA as a good leader and you must not doubt it because anything ifa says is from the ALMIGHTY GOD(OLODUMARE).poet is the rider of word and word is the rider of poet as well,if there is light darkness has no place to stay.if there is anything bothering us we consult IFA and anything he says is from ALMIGHTY GOD (OLODUMARE).
IFA is inevitable.IFA is not a wizard nor witches,IFA is not charm, IFA is not a money bowl  that we pick money inside but lead you to a straight path of your life ,if only you can be patience and be perseverance .so therefore you have to stick to it because is a religion of wealth, IFA says in his word,says  that, a strong man is the one that go to the war front and an elder that does’nt stand firm will definitely turn to a farmer.It is only the wise one that worship IFA. consulting IFA for the elder of AKOWAJO EGBA weeping of all good things of life, and he was asked to stood up and prepare a sacrifice, who is going to collate my good deed ,the good speaker, it is IFA that will collate my deed the good speaker.
Re: Introduction To Ifa Religoin by OBAONIMOLE(m): 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2011
FROM THE DESK OF ICON OF AFRICAN TRADITION
HRH OBA ONIMOLE IFA AGBAYE
ADENIJI APATA SHIABA 1
THE AWO OONI OLODU MERINDINLOGUN.
ITUNMO IJINLE ORO IFA
IFA ni ona iye aini ipekun .ifa ni otito aiye.ifa ni afini mona aiye laini ikose .ifa ni afinse aiye gege bi eniyan tio gbagbo .ifa ni nfini mona tiki dari eni sigboo,ifa ni afinbere akose jaiye eni ti afinmo bi irin ajoo aiye eda tise mari ,ifa ni fini mo irin ajoo aiye eni ti afin mo oun totoo tabi oun tio too gege bi ewoo aiye eni ifa ni abalaye se aiye .

IFA ni aba oniwa tun iwa se ifa ni ajeri oran ifa kije kiwa eda obaje ifa ni odudu tio du ori elemere ti kije kii ori elemere ojafo atun ori eniti kosun won se .ifa ki se ikaa esin otito aiye ti anfi to aiye ni sugbon awon eniyan ni won sogba di oogbun nje iwo lese otito pelu eleda re bi tio ba ribe gba ifa gbo gegebi afinimona kiwo masi se iyee meji nitori oro olodumare ni ifa je .

Owe leshin oro oro leshin owe bi okunkun bakun imole ni ao fiwa bi oro baruju ifa ni ao fi wa oro ti obasi so odi oroti akuwarapa baso ode orun lotiwa .ifa kise oso ifa kise aje ifa kise ogun ti a fi nlu ori ,

IFA kise eesun ti anko owo ninu re sugbon yio too sona aiye re bi obale nisuru re .nitori be mun ni okunkun dun esin asinla ni .owun ni ifa fisoro ninu odu mimo re wipe alagbara ni njagun agbaa tio lese nle asowo agbe eni yo gbon ni sin ifa difa fun olori akowajo egba ekun ire gbogbo niwon nsun won niki won kara nle eboni kanse ,tani yio bami kowa temi jo afede feyo ifa ni yio bami kowa temi jo afede feyo ….tani yio bami kowa temi jo afede feyo ifa ni yio bami kowa temi jo afede feyo
Re: Introduction To Ifa Religoin by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2011
Long liive Ifa, smiley
Re: Introduction To Ifa Religoin by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 20, 2011
Hello awo
Can u make divination for me?
Re: Introduction To Ifa Religoin by OBAONIMOLE(m): 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2011
yes, can make a divination for you on any thing you want to ask IFA OLODUMARE,

IFA OLOKUN A SORO DI AYO ASORO WA DI AYO OOOOO
Re: Introduction To Ifa Religoin by OBAONIMOLE(m): 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2011
Just Email your Request(questions) ,your name,your mother name to obaonimoleifaagbaye@yahoo.com.

and your request will be treated privately as you want it.
Re: Introduction To Ifa Religoin by neo111(m): 11:38am On Dec 06, 2011
aboru aboye
Re: Introduction To Ifa Religoin by tpia5: 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2011
I think you need to start a question and answer session because i for one would like to know what is the preoccupation with mother's names in traditional religion.

Nigeria is a patriarchal society so why not the father's name for all these things.
Re: Introduction To Ifa Religoin by neo111(m): 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2011
ikin ifa was first carried by a woman. So therefore, if you must do a distance/blind reading, you must specify your mother's name and secondly, the mother's name thing is spiritual, not electronical. So to tender a proper description of yourself to the spirit (opele), you have to specify your mother's name.

And if you do not want this, you should go to the reader whereby you will only have to touch your head with money and place the money on the oracle (opele) For a more accurate reading.
Re: Introduction To Ifa Religoin by tpia5: 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2011
More like it would be easier to get info on that family through the mother dont you think.

Info on the mother is more accurate than info on the father because a father can have many wives and unknown number of children but the kids are easier to track through the mother.
Re: Introduction To Ifa Religoin by neo111(m): 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2011
it's the way of the spirits smiley that's how its done everywhere i know, and it makes sense like that.
Re: Introduction To Ifa Religoin by tpia5: 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2011
^^yes, its the spirits, and not human cannyness.
Re: Introduction To Ifa Religoin by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2011
the mother is the giver of life. she represents everything related to fertility and birth. the mother bears your burden for 9 months. The father is important but nothing compares to a mother.
Re: Introduction To Ifa Religoin by PastorAIO: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2011
tpia@:

More like it would be easier to get info on that family through the mother dont you think.

Info on the mother is more accurate than info on the father because a father can have many wives and unknown number of children but the kids are easier to track through the mother.

I'm sorry but how does knowing the mother and not the father give you more accurate information on a person?

PAGAN 9JA:

the mother is the giver of life. she represents everything related to fertility and birth. the mother bears your burden for 9 months. The father is important but nothing compares to a mother.

Also witchcraft is inherited through the mother.
Re: Introduction To Ifa Religoin by neo111(m): 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2011
@Pastor AIO: The word witchcraft is a very big word to use, i mean, witch-crafty is just another rare knowledge that should be appreciated and not tagged as evil. It is our mothers we are talking about!
Re: Introduction To Ifa Religoin by PastorAIO: 11:44pm On Dec 07, 2011
neo111:

@Pastor AIO: The word witchcraft is a very big word to use, i mean, witch-crafty is just another rare knowledge that should be appreciated and not tagged as evil. It is our mothers we are talking about!

10 letters is big on average, but not sooo big as to merit attention being brought to it's size. Perhaps I should have said Iyami. That is only 5 letters.

Why do I get the feeling that you could be the first person here to actually know what they are talking about when they mention winchy? Although I may yet be disappointed.

(1) (Reply)

Atheist: Do You Believe In Witches, Spirits, Occultism, Juju? / What's Your Favourite Christian Hymn? Drop A Stanza / I changed my mind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.