Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) (45276 Views)

Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) / A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos / Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by MrCover: 8:14am On Nov 19, 2020
Update From . COM

Reported By Udokabestluv In Onitsha

Chidinma Dorothy Michael met with an accident near Borromeo round-about Onitsha when a truck carrying sand rammed into their bus on 10th November on their way to pick up school children, Reports.

From The Reports Gathered By , she couldn't escape as she died after been rush to the hospital in Onitsha. According to her brother, Chidinma was on her way to pick up her student when the accident took place.

Sharing the story with , The victim's brother says that, even after the death of her sister, both the director of the school, Rev. Fr Ebube Mmuo Nso, and the school management have refused to say anything about the incident.

Leaving the grieving family in doubt, if their daughter's life meant anything, as non of the school representatives has come to console the family, Reports.

May Her Gentle Soul Rest In Peace 'Amen'

See The Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

https://www./279932628874655/permalink/1566299726904599/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by MrCover: 8:18am On Nov 19, 2020
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by MrCover: 8:23am On Nov 19, 2020
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

1 Like

Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by osamz007: 8:24am On Nov 19, 2020
HOLY GHOST!

MAY SHE REST IN PEACE

Nightstalker:
Why is this forum telling us alot about south east these days ?

Let's stop this jor !! This isn't a forum for the south east !!

Are you telling me this is the only accident yesterday in which a lady across the whole Nigeria ?Abeg I ain't from the southeast and don't want to know about south east!!!

Is this the only accident across Nigeria yesterday where a lady died? So why tell us? I don't want to know !! I have nothing against ibo but pls stop focusing on the south east so much these days on nairaland!

Or did coscharis buy this platform?
Everything for the last one month now na south east matter

It's weird and Insincere

I BELIEVE YOU SHOULD BE WISER THAN THIS. IT SHOULDN'T BE ALWAYS ABOUT TRIBALISM. SENSE ISN'T THAT SCARCE

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 8:31am On Nov 19, 2020
Very unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by WrittyWritter(f): 9:17am On Nov 19, 2020
May she rest in peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by shagasha: 10:35am On Nov 19, 2020
May her soul rest in Peace.

The owners of the school may still be in shock that's y he is yet to comment... Probably
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by policy12: 11:54am On Nov 19, 2020
Holy Ghost Academy Hmmm?

2 Likes

Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
policy12:
Holy Ghost Academy Hmmm?

What did you mean?
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by ahnie: 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
The management of the school tho. Rip ma'am
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by ahnie: 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
The management of the school tho. Rip ma'am
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Onyenna(m): 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
Daayyuummm!!!

It’s a pity.....

May her soul rest in peace, amen....
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by slawormiir: 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by toyinjimoh(m): 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
RIP
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
Why is this forum telling us alot about south east these days ?

Let's stop this jor !! This isn't a forum for the south east !!

Are you telling me this is the only accident yesterday in which a lady across the whole Nigeria ?Abeg I ain't from the southeast and don't want to know about south east!!!

Is this the only accident across Nigeria yesterday where a lady died? So why tell us? I don't want to know !! I have nothing against ibo but pls stop focusing on the south east so much these days on nairaland!

Or did coscharis buy this platform?
Everything for the last one month now na south east matter

It's weird and Insincere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Mikelarteta(m): 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
May God guide us in the remaining days of this year, may we not lose any of our loved ones.

1 Like

Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by bigdammyj: 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
R.I.P
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

As I glanced through this sad news, high on my second wrap of weed, with enough THC racing through my blood, the lyrics of Joyner's Devils work playing inside of my head, I got to question God.

Why take this lady life?

She probably be somebody's wife

She be taking care of kids

Yet she met her doom

She be raising them breeds

Now she disappeared from the room, she went zoom!

What a sad world

Is there really a God

If there is, you ought to be protecting us

But you allow that niggarr called death collecting us

Whats that shit connecting us?

I thought you loved us

But I aint gonna blame you

But you never came through

Not for this lady

Not for the death of a day old baby

Its Lucifers fault though

And He's dealt us big blows.

I said what I said.

RIP maam

5 Likes

Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
That end part hurts me as the school management said nothing about it.. may her soul rest in perfect peace

1 Like

Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Timi141: 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
We need to stop this tradition of posting pictures of accident victims in their death. In fact, we should stop posting the pictures of the dead altogether, in times like this it's best to give the dead and their families their privacy to mourn instead of splashing their gory photos all over social media for some cheap likes.

The families of the dead need to start suing people that do rubbish like this.

14 Likes

Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
May her soul Rest In Peace
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by pretydiva(f): 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
Na wa oo. Just too many deaths this year. May God continue to preserve us all. Amen

1 Like

Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by fourboys: 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
rip

God help us all
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Timoleon(m): 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
So sad to see a young person die. RIP lady.

On other note,

I’ll buy your btc at a reasonable rate.
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
sad the Evil pipu @ work.May God deliver us from unseen enemy
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by jamiudarex(m): 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
Rip to the dead ones. May God save us all from this untimely death

2 Likes

Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Coronavirus84: 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
Rest in peace dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. / Python Found At Caleb University, Imota, Lagos (Photos) / Man's Legs Cut Off In Auto Accident As Car Rams Into Bus In Lagos (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.