Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words (7874 Views)

MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) / Governorship Elections: IGP Beefs Up Security In Rivers, Other Volatile States / Impeachment: Police Beef Up Security In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by hatch: 10:06am On Mar 19, 2011
After ther term Job Security was defined by our own No 1 man GoodLuck Jonathan to D'banj " Assuming you r'e doing your job on stage, performing and we start hearing Gun shots outside, there need to be security from such situation as you perform. . . ."

I have come to believe my earlier fears that GEJ is slightly better that his wife and also suspect his so called Phd but lets put that aside and describe job security in your own words,
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by freegaza(m): 10:48am On Mar 19, 2011
phony hollow diploma,
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by Sunofgod(m): 11:02am On Mar 19, 2011
Job security - its like dry water!!!

The two words dont go together.
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by Greenpro: 11:03am On Mar 19, 2011
To be servant minded.
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by Sagamite(m): 11:04am On Mar 19, 2011
GEJ - Job security is not letting molue hit the Okada you are riding to work. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mr PhD President. grin grin grin grin
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 19, 2011
gej - job security is maiguard
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by Arosa(m): 11:11am On Mar 19, 2011
"job Security" is like EFCC is under yahoo-yahoo. thank you please.
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 19, 2011
It means having a team of SSS, POLICE MEN, JTF, ARMY, NAVY, AIRFORCE,OPC,MEND,BOKO HARAM,MASSOB & VIGILANT GROUPS ALL SAFE GUIDING U OR SECURING UR PLACE OF WORK WHILE U ARE WORKING. Its the same way with SOCIAL SECURITY which simply means getting all those security guys i mentioned earlier to secure any place were there is socia function going on/ taking place e.g chief olabode's corruption thanks given party, obj's 100yr sry his 76yrs bday bash, Nigerias 50th bday party, all the social functions needs SOCIAL SECURITY LIKE JOB SECURITY TOO. I got this from toronto uniport oxford zoology dictionary, 1 & only edition by PhD GEJ. Dats d only dictionary u can find d new and true meanings of every word. HIGHLY RECOMENDED FOR PhD ASPIRANTS.
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by Sagamite(m): 11:58am On Mar 19, 2011
byrron:

It means having a team of SSS, POLICE MEN, JTF, ARMY, NAVY, AIRFORCE,OPC,MEND,BOKO HARAM,MASSOB & VIGILANT GROUPS ALL SAFE GUIDING U OR SECURING your PLACE OF WORK WHILE U ARE WORKING. Its the same way with SOCIAL SECURITY which simply means getting all those security guys i mentioned earlier to secure any place were there is socia function going on/ taking place e.g chief olabode's corruption thanks given party, obj's 100yr sry his 76yrs bday bash, Nigerias 50th bday party, all the social functions needs SOCIAL SECURITY LIKE JOB SECURITY TOO. I got this from toronto uniport oxford zoology dictionary, 1 & only edition by PhD GEJ. Dats d only dictionary u can find d new and true meanings of every word. HIGHLY RECOMENDED FOR PhD ASPIRANTS.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LMAO!

Our President has a PhD o! grin
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2011
Job security is when you have a maiguard in your office
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by ProAnti: 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2011
Mr President needs to learn how to respond to questions.
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by Solomon227(m): 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2011
Uh uh uh ! *clear my throat* job security is any time I am flying offshore Govt should put marine police and NEMA over the sea in case the chopper develops problem. cool
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2011
For example if you are a goalkeeper and referee gives a free kick close to the goalpost. When the defenders and other players will form a wall to secure the goal post, that is job security for the goalkeeper
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by jason123: 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed sad
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by dayokanu(m): 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2011
Shame on Odechukwu
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by Kobojunkie: 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2011
Pro Anti:

Mr President needs to learn how to respond to questions.

Dude, lol . . .  that ain't remotely the problem oo . . . . he needs to spend time at least studying his own EXPO for it to work for him.    . .   . . 

He chose to be interviewed by a D'Banj and he still blow this kind o'blow for there? ROFLMAO!
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by violent(m): 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2011
@OP

Job security is when a commercial séx-vendor ensures her customers wore condoms

I bet the president wouldn't be able to define what good luck is if asked . .he'd probably go along the lines of "good luck is a name of a person whose immediate superiors experience such woeful lucks which always eventually paves way for him to hold positions he's in the least bit qualified for"

I will hope someone will still come here and tell me the President of the Federal republic of Nigeria ain't a Móron!
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by Sagamite(m): 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2011
violent:

@OP

I bet the president wouldn't be able to define what good luck is if asked . .he'd probably go along the lines of "good luck is a name of a person whose immediate superiors experience such woeful lucks which always eventually paves way for him to hold positions he's in the least bit qualified for"

I will hope someone will still come here and tell me the President of the Federal republic of Nigeria ain't a Móron!

LWKMD!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2011
violent:

@OP

Lmao. . .i was actually taking that for job satisfaction !
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by Rhino5dm: 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2011
Did GEJ really say this or the OP is just trying to pull another stunt??

hatch#:

After ther term Job Security was defined by our own No 1 man GoodLuck Jonathan to D'banj " Assuming you r'e doing your job on stage, performing and we start hearing Gun shots outside, there need to be security from such situation as you perform. . . .

my heart bleed for those special adviser's that couldn't even preview the program before releasing another comic blunder.

show me your wife and i will tell you who are. pathetic nuisance!
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by Sagamite(m): 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

show me your wife and i will tell you who are.

Did the moooron say this as well? undecided
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by seanet02: 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2011
Sagamite:

Did the moooron say this as well? undecided
I doubt if Odechukwu is that Stuupeed?
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by Kilode1: 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2011
Job security is praying your Oga dies in office, since it's the only way you can get awoof promotion.
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by Sagamite(m): 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2011
seanet02:

Retardeen1 has the IQ of a Silverback Gorilla, so I don't think any goof is beyond his realms.

[size=5pt]1. Word beautifully provided by dayokanu[/size]
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by seanet02: 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2011
Sagamite:

Retardeen1 has the IQ of a Silverback Gorilla, so I don't think any goof is beyond his realms.

[size=5pt]1. Word beautifully provided by dayokanu[/size]
grin grin grin grin
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by MaiSuya(m): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2011
aisha2:

Job security is when you have a maiguard in your office

Simple! grin
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by Vigilante: 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2011
Chei this man don suffer for una hand. Anyway job security is when your office has a very high fence like kirikri grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by Maicash: 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2011
Job security is when i have 3 maiguards in my office, one for morning, one afternoon, one evening and a police dog
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by bomb1(m): 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2011
Job security is also for all those women who follow madam not to laugh as mummy says "for presidency,vote unbrerra" so that they can provide umbrerra if rain starts.
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by Sagamite(m): 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2011
Vigilante:

Chei this man don suffer for una hand. Anyway job security is when your office has a very high fence like kirikri grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by Solomon227(m): 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2011
dayokanu:

Shame on Odechukwu
seanet02:

Please, in the name of God u guys should con court another name for Goodluck. In case u dont know Chukwu means God and we should not make anything that has to do with God a subject of ridicule. One love.
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by Rhino5dm: 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2011
^^^
Odechuwu is the alias of GEJ derieve from two strong terms from the most rival ethnic language in nigeria.

ode= mumu

chukwu=god
odechukwu= god of mumu(creator of mumulogy)

so brother calm down! wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Give Up Your American Or European Citizenship? / South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. / See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.