Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

#EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) (38465 Views)

List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel / Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother / Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by jaybenugo: 6:28am On Nov 21, 2020
#EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo)

A Nigerian man, Uyi, has tattooed the date of the Lekki tollgate shooting on his chest, IgbereTV reports.

Uyi was one of the Lagos state residents who participated in the #EndSARS protest at the Lekki tollgate.

He recently got a tattoo that speaks about the shooting incident at the tollgate which happened on Tuesday, October 20.

To mark the one month anniversary of the unfortunate incident, Uyi posted a photo of the tattoo on his Instagram page and wrote:

"Exactly one month today our government is still lying about the innocent protesters they killed at LEKKI TOLL GATE!!!! Who Gave The ORDER? #endsars #endbadgovernmentinnigeria #fuckthepolicians #wewantjustice #themarathoncontinues"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CH0OwDcpuwA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See photo of the tattoo below.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by Davash222(m): 6:35am On Nov 21, 2020
Nice tattoo.

One of the advantages of having a broad chest. My flat chest can’t contain those wordings.

168 Likes 9 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by Felyyaks(f): 6:36am On Nov 21, 2020
No body gave the order, oh!sorry the army was not present... My bad, the army was invited by Lagos state government and didn't use live ammunition and shot blank. Those bullets from the scene are the ones used in toy guns. I weep for this country

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by XploreLife(m): 6:38am On Nov 21, 2020
We know who gave the order bro. All those who lied that there wasn't any massacre that happened at Lekki gave the order.

I remember how depressed and sad you were when you made it home that night bro.

Your few lines of words exposed me to a different reality when you said "These people have messed with my brain, from today, I am a completely different person." It captured just my thought perfectly before I came across your video. I was thinking some really dangerous stuff, the only difference was that I wasn't crying, I was ANGRY.

Yes, our government are only capable of transforming us into blood sucking monsters, and very soon, they'll be damned by the monsters they created.

days never to be forgotten, another sad history was made during the whole protesting days, why? Because we wanted to #ENDSARS

The truth is, we are like assets to these leaders, they starve us to keep us under control, and make education costly to keep us in the darkness.

By doing this, they know we'll do their biddings for a penny, and we'll be less dangerous when we are not educated.

Now we are waking up to their evil, but they prefer to oppress us back to our usual setting, someone should tell them, we aren't who we were anymore, we are totally different people who want change.

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 21, 2020
I hope the Minister of Sanctions and Disinformation is seeing this lovely tattoos...

By the way, where's Desmond "Efulefu" Elliot to call CNN "children"?

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by LawLab247: 6:42am On Nov 21, 2020
We won't forget!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by Moferere: 6:51am On Nov 21, 2020
Unnecessary distractions.

I don't know why I dislike tattoo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by techmo(m): 7:01am On Nov 21, 2020
His body, his business

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by phgossipblog: 7:07am On Nov 21, 2020
grin

Download Omah Lay latest EP titled "What Have We Done"

https://www.phgossip.com/download-album-omah-lay-what-have-we-done-ep/
Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by Goldencheese(m): 7:07am On Nov 21, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by Charmingrascal(m): 8:18am On Nov 21, 2020
Those who were present at the Lekki toll gate when those blood sucking demons open fire on peaceful protesters on Buhari's order will forever be traumatized.

It was a long night of horror that will never be forgotten.

29 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by mytime24(f): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2020
Who gave d order

Na sai
If u put am baba
Na u sabi embarassed

10 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by slawormiir: 8:49am On Nov 21, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
There is no doubt uyi is a real niggarr with balls...typical of Bini children

There is no day i don't play the song 20 10 2020 by burna boy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:49am On Nov 21, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

That gee must be a real niggarr!!

The deaths of unarmed protesters cant be pushed under the rug.

The truth no matter how long will eventually be exposed.

Who gave that order?? Was it you??

I said what I said

7 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by freshkpomo(m): 8:50am On Nov 21, 2020
Verdict: I am not a fan of tattoo but this particular one looks cool.

7 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by Helpfromabove1(m): 8:50am On Nov 21, 2020
I hope that thing is not permanent .

If it is I hope you taught about it deeply

Abi watin I know

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by BUSHHUNTER: 8:50am On Nov 21, 2020
Very nice tattoo

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by virginboy1(m): 8:50am On Nov 21, 2020
This Guy Brave. I saw his own live Insta video on the Lekki shooting.
He was just receiving calls to and fro to leave d place but still he never relented.
His Mama even called Him.
The guy man no move.
He still stayed till Army shoot and left

Such a brave Youth. God bless you UYI.
You are a hero.
Youths like you will surely make this country great.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by ImpregnaTor(m): 8:50am On Nov 21, 2020
If you're also tired of this Sars noise

Click like

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 8:50am On Nov 21, 2020
Let's see what it would look like in 15 years...... grin

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by NaijaFutbol: 8:52am On Nov 21, 2020
Corre
Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 21, 2020
person no get work but to tattooed him body with marks.. nawaooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by melaniaup: 8:54am On Nov 21, 2020
This will keep happening except we do something

#saynotobadgovernment

Search for saynotobadgovernment on telegram to join
Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by SirLiquidGold: 8:54am On Nov 21, 2020
If it wasn't the presidential, the soldiers would have been exposed by now.
Remember who is the GCFR??
Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by WealthyValue(m): 8:54am On Nov 21, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abiriba King Orders Closure Of Police Stations Over IPOB Women, Soldiers Faceoff / Boko Haram Kills Lieutenant-Colonel Mamudu In Borno (photos) / First Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft Departs USA For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.