Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. (2724 Views)

See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / My Girlfriend Was Raped / I Had No Idea My Boyfriend Was Born A Woman (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by skydeep(f): 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2011
Just because she denied him sex until marriage, because she was a virgin. Last week, some guys came to her hostel and rape her and her roommate. When the news got to him he was excited that finally she has no excuse to give again, he can now have his way in. I was like WTF! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2011
The only poisitive thing in that story is that the gal will finally see what kind of "retarded deranged perv" she was dating and finally kick his sorryass to the curb.

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
smh.
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by skydeep(f): 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2011
Can a guy be this crazy? undecided
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by MrsChima1(f): 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2011
I do not mean ANY OFFENSE,

Do people ACTUALLY break into someone hotel to RAPE THEM? I mean the level of ashawos are so cheap that you can practically get two for one and THEY ARE BREAKING INTO PEOPLE HOTEL to rape them?

I am sorry I do not find this story to be TRUE. That trick was fucking behind his back and used the rape story as a ploy to cover up. She wasn't no damn virgin in the first place. She BEEN used.
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by xynerise: 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I do not mean ANY OFFENSE,

Do people ACTUALLY break into someone hotel to violation THEM? I mean the level of ashawos are so cheap that you can practically get two for one and THEY ARE BREAKING INTO PEOPLE HOTEL to violation them?

I am sorry I do not find this story to be TRUE. That trick was bleeping behind his back and used the violation story as a ploy to cover up. She wasn't no damn virgin in the first place. She BEEN used.
She said hostel not hotel. mumu grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2011
Mrs. Chima ~= virgin!
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by skydeep(f): 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2011
xynerise:

Honey dont you think grandma needs a glasses? grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by xynerise: 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2011
you are right baby grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by MrsChima1(f): 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2011
xynerise:

Tienes hambre sonar puta polla cojera ir chupar la polla mugu papa que senor truco culo

LMAO@hostel any different than hotel ESPECIALLY in Nigeria  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by xynerise: 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Tienes hambre sonar puta polla cojera ir chupar la polla mugu papa que senor truco culo
LMAO@hostel any different than hotel grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
same to you grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by MrsChima1(f): 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2011
That what I thought un perra tonta. cool
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2011
lmao @ chima.

@skydeep who is grandma?  wink
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by xynerise: 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

That what I thought un perra tonta. cool
whatever. Still same to you undecided
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by skydeep(f): 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

lmao @ chima.

she knows wink
xynerise:

whatever. Still same to you undecided
grin grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2011
skydeep:

Just because she denied him sex until marriage, because she was a virgin. Last week, some guys came to her hostel and violation her and her roommate. When the news got to him he was excited that finally she has no excuse to give again, he can now have his way in. I was like WTF! shocked

the nigga might have arranged it
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2011
Mrs Chima
A hostel in 9ja is a housing complex that solely house students. I think that's where you got lost.
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by xynerise: 3:54pm On Mar 19, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

Mrs Chima
A hostel in 9ja is a housing complex that solely house students. I think that's where you got lost.
Is she a Jamaican? angry
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by MrsChima1(f): 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

lmao @ chima.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  

This trick got kids older than me calling ME grandma?  Sure.  Whatever makes her FEEL younger and supple.  

The STORY is a lie and she mad.   Then her grandaddy came in like HOSTEL was any different than HOTEL in NIGERIA.  Girl Seun need to create a UN PERRA TONTA ICON .
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by MrsChima1(f): 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

Mrs Chima

MBJ,

I don't give a Bleep if the girl was at the POLICE STATION the TRICK is LYING.

LMAO@lost about a fake arse story grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by 190: 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

the nigga might have arranged it

K.O!

No other reasonable answer than this, was she the only lady raped in the hostel

the guy is responsible or the girl is a lying biiitch
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 19, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

This trick got kids older than me calling ME grandma?  Sure.  Whatever makes her FEEL younger and supple.  

The STORY is a lie and she mad.   Then her grandaddy came in like HOSTEL was any different than HOTEL in NIGERIA.  Girl Seun need to create a UN PERRA TONTA ICON .  

of course it is a made up story. That is quite obvious however things like this do happen, as RARE as they are. LMAO!
'Stupid mongrel dog icon' lolz

xynerise:

Is she a Jamaican? angry

FAIL.

@ZimDrill IF it is true, then that makes sense.
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by skydeep(f): 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Watch your outflow of saliva pls. You dont have to abuse me just to comment undecided
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by 190: 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2011
skydeep are u really datin xynerise grin grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by xynerise: 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2011
oops! grin
The gal was lying, the guy arranged it. Does it matter? The point is there was a rape. grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by skydeep(f): 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2011
190:

skydeep are u really datin xynerise grin grin
Do you have aproblem with that? undecided
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by MrsChima1(f): 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2011
MBJ,

You know you the detective of NAIRALAND.  You know damn well that shit she just spewed didn't make any sense.  First of all the girl who was supposed to be a "virgin" (rolling eyes) denies her boyfriend sex for x amount time and then out of EVERYBODY IN THAT damn shithole the girl's suffers a robbery and rape.  

Now when have you known a rapist to be PARTICULAR ABOUT THE PUSSY in the heat of the moment?  Come on now MBJ!  You know better than that.  

Then on top of that the BOYFRIEND is EXCITED she was raped!!!!

Now MBJ let say if you was the guy in question and your girl was the chick in question and she supposed to be a virgin and YOU CARE ABOUT HER otherwise she wouldn't be your girl.  YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOU AIN'T GON SEND ANOTHER DUDE OUT TO RAPE YOUR VIRGIN GIRLFRIEND and POTENTIALLY INFECTED HER WITH HIV OR STD.  

Now MBJ, YOU KNOW THAT DON'T SOUND RIGHT.  

Then grannies get mad at me because they are caught in a big arse lie.
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2011
lmao @ chima's "i don't give a BLEEP"  grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by 190: 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2011
nope im just asking,

is there something wrong in asking,
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by MrsChima1(f): 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

of course it is a made up story. That is quite obvious however things like this do happen, as RARE as they are. LMAO!
'silly mongrel dog icon' lolz

FAIL.

@ZimDrill IF it is true, then that makes sense.

Right! Right!  They think because they are una perra tontas EVERYBODY ELSE ARE. 

And the fact that they ARE DEFENSIVE proves they know the poo is a lie. 

LMAO@because it happens in a hostel and NOT A HOTEL the story is true grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by skydeep(f): 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

MBJ,

You know you the detective of NAIRALAND.  You know damn well that poo she just spewed didn't make any sense.  First of all the girl who was supposed to be a "virgin" (rolling eyes) denies her boyfriend sex for x amount time and then out of EVERYBODY IN THAT damn shithole the girl's suffers a robbery and violation.  

Now when have you known a despoiler to be PARTICULAR ABOUT THE kitty in the heat of the moment?  Come on now MBJ!  You know better than that.  

Then on top of that the BOYFRIEND is EXCITED she was violated!!!!

Now MBJ let say if you was the guy in question and your girl was the chick in question and she supposed to be a virgin and YOU CARE ABOUT HER otherwise she wouldn't be your girl.  YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOU AIN'T GON SEND ANOTHER DUDE OUT TO violation YOUR VIRGIN GIRLFRIEND and POTENTIALLY INFECTED HER WITH HIV OR STD.  

Now MBJ, YOU KNOW THAT DON'T SOUND RIGHT.  

Then grannies get mad at me because they are caught in a big arse lie.  
You are pathetic grin
190:

nope im just asking,

is there something wrong in asking,

No.
ok he is my sweetheart.
satisfied?
Re: Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. by MrsChima1(f): 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2011
And you una perra tonta cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You In A Phantom Relationship? / Help Help. My Boss Is So Confused / For Girls Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.