Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? (13788 Views)

Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style / Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance / Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by snazzydawn(f): 11:59am On Feb 04, 2006
I have been wondering ooo!!!whats up with Nike?I like her style,she is simply ageless.I mean,at 40,she looks 20.But what are her plans for marriage?abi she nor wan marry?Hmmmmm....
what do you guys think?!!!!
Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by omogenaija(f): 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2006
Who the hell is Nike Oshinowo ?
Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by Hotstepper(f): 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2006
wat u put"hell" huh, abeg respect tongue
Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by snazzydawn(f): 7:38pm On Feb 18, 2006
Nike is the first one on the right.Thats all I could get of her from the net.I hope anybody knows where to get more of her pictures

Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by omogenaija(f): 2:50am On Feb 19, 2006
thanks for showing me her pic

but i still dont know who she is____________
Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by Seun(m): 2:59am On Feb 19, 2006
She's a former Miss Nigeria.
Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by omogenaija(f): 5:03am On Feb 19, 2006
@ seun thanks

i dont know about stuff like that
Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:58am On Feb 22, 2006
omoge02863:

@ seun thanks

i don't know about stuff like that
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Seun:

She's a former Miss Nigeria.
former miss nigeria?
Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by omogenaija(f): 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2006
please dont laugh @ me embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by AbujaBoy(m): 3:03am On Mar 02, 2006
Hm, I suppose she's less attractive these days since she isn't being brought uip.
http://www.aprilmayjunejuly.8k.com/images/phot_8.jpg
Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by IAH(f): 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2006
You can read a little about her here http://www.genevievemag.com/cover.htm wink
Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by nubian(m): 2:38am On Mar 27, 2006
Nike oshinowo - one of the senior girls in Nigeria - very fashion concious lady - in to modelling,beauty enhancement and other feminine stuff that has to do with clothes ,looks ,fasion and style,an ex Nigerian beuty queen - still single but i think is also a single parent-40 years old and getting older - not exactly my type -dont see anything spectacular about her -but wond mind to just sign my signature in between her V. grin grin grin grin
Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by gentleaura(m): 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2006
AFRICANS NEED TO GET OUT OF THEIR NUTSHELLS, When is it a must to get married? , pls her be. I love her to pieces!

1 Like

Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by tolubori: 2:09am On Apr 02, 2006
for crying out loud, give it up for that beautiful woman, she's dan gorgeous,and am sooo proud of her. kiss wink
Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by ofunne(f): 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2006
i see nuthin special about nike oshinowo tolu and i dont kno why u are proud of her wat did she do dats so special,all she does is go 4 one organised parties or the other so dat she can meet d creme de la creme of d society,she just a normal ugly ofe manu.its because she is 4rm d yoruba tribe dats why she is d papers are always talkin about[because d papers are been owned mostly by yorubas]did she give us d miss world title but sum1 did and do dey talk about her NO,did she win d face of africa 4 naija NO and yet dey dnt commend dis pple at all[agbani and oluchi]instead all we hear of is nike dis, nike dat, plz give me a break and who tld u she has a child?she dosent,she cant give birth,all dose talk about her havin very painful menses dat made her scared of givin birth is baldadash. undecided angry.dats dat.
Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by eveseh(f): 3:45pm On May 08, 2006
she's cool and beautiful i like her

1 Like

Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by soulpatrol(f): 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2006
so in order for a woman to get some respect, she has to be married or linked to a man? what rubbish!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by lewa(m): 4:09am On Jul 18, 2006
Nike won the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria peagent in 1989.She briefly married (i just forgot the guys name)
and later separated from him. She spent the better part of this dispensation running after Atiku who dumped her for
a babe ,Jennifer(na hin house FBI raid for Maryland). To me she epitomises one word S L U T.
The rummor mills have it that since bros likes giving it from the rear she ended up in yankee with rectal prolapse.
Haha society lady ko
Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by soulpatrol(f): 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2006
ouch! tongue thats nasty!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by dollypee1(f): 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2006
WHY ON EARTH WOULD SHE WANT A MAN WHEN SHES GOT 2 LOVELY ADOPTED KIDS,NICE BUSINESS AND LOTS OF PPLE AT HER BECK AND CALL,SHE DOESNT NEED A MAN,SHES MARRIED 2 HER 2 LOVELY KIDS.AND INFLUENCIAL TOO.

1 Like

Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:00am On Dec 10, 2006
she is a beautiful  lady and also got a good fashion concept . smiley
Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by snazzydawn(f): 11:38am On Dec 10, 2006
dolly -pee:

WHY ON EARTH WOULD SHE WANT A MAN WHEN SHES GOT 2 LOVELY ADOPTED KIDS,NICE BUSINESS AND LOTS OF PPLE AT HER BECK AND CALL,SHE DOESNT NEED A MAN,SHES MARRIED 2 HER 2 LOVELY KIDS.AND INFLUENCIAL TOO.

those can't take the place of a man,mind you.
Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by LoverBwoy(m): 5:18am On Dec 21, 2006
dolly -pee:

influential? how influential?

lewa:

Nike won the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria peagent in 1989.She briefly married (i just forgot the guys name)
and later separated from him. She spent the better part of this dispensation running after Atiku who dumped her for
a babe ,Jennifer(na hin house FBI raid for Maryland). To me she epitomises one word S L U T.
The rummor mills have it that since bros likes giving it from the rear she ended up in yankee with rectal prolapse.
Haha society lady ko

Give it to them!! we dont respect dem hoes!!!!!
Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by whatnext: 10:37am On May 01, 2008
Learnt she's pregnant
Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by lucabrasi(m): 5:17pm On May 01, 2008
lewa:

a babe ,Jennifer(na hin house FBI raid for Maryland). To me she epitomises one word S L You T.
Haha society lady ko

hmmn,pls wats the source of your allegations,remember this isa public forum and allegations as grave as this should have a source,have u bn with atiku before to know he likes giving it from the rear?
Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by lucabrasi(m): 5:19pm On May 01, 2008
dats how sum girls end up when they believe soo much in their beauty they think no guy is good enough,there are a lot of good marriage material and career minded guys in nigeria but she ll rather run after them atiku with multiple wives and they ll start complaining later in life that men are bastds
Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by IEB: 8:23pm On May 16, 2009
But Nike Oshinowo is married! To Tunde Soleye,
And she is not pregnant, I know because my father is friends with her husband.
I've met her and she is very nice, and very beautiful - more than in pictures.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by Pepeye(f): 9:57pm On May 16, 2009
IEB:

But Nike Oshinowo is married! To Tunde Soleye,
And she is not pregnant, I know because my father is friends with her husband.
I've met her and she is very nice, and very beautiful - more than in pictures.
smiley

Yeah married to Dr Tunde Soleye as a second wife. . and he's a lot older than her. . .
Heard she moved to Paris with him
Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 16, 2009
I still dey wonder how she manage take win Miss Nigeria!
Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by ifyalways(f): 9:19am On May 17, 2009
I wonder why she bothered with the marriage stuff sef?the man is more like her dad undecided
Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by Pepeye(f): 2:39pm On May 17, 2009
At the time she clinched the crown the beautiful ones were not yet born
The beau could be mistaken for her father. . After all he is a married man with grown up kids and grandchildren
Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by bawomolo(m): 6:05pm On May 17, 2009
She settled to be a second wife?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Breaks Her Neck While Twerking On A Handstand (graphic Video) / Celebrities' Pix / Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.