Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,811 members, 7,802,613 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (128554 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 8% (64 votes)
Fiction: 7% (53 votes)
Action: 19% (143 votes)
Comedy: 17% (130 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (19 votes)
Adventure: 15% (111 votes)
Mission: 5% (38 votes)
Bad Movies: 2% (16 votes)
Zombie: 0% (5 votes)
Vampire: 3% (29 votes)
Evil: 1% (9 votes)
Romance: 15% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2011
Shanghai not too boring not too interesting little action but it ended ok worth the watch but wouldn't see it twice i give it a 4/10

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by teeluv(m): 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2011
@topic  swat :firefight, not impressed at all, thought it would be as good as the first one,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 7:38am On Apr 03, 2011
Battle: L.A ~ Terrible acting which was a let down.
Please Neyo. . .it's not a music video. . .
Didn't really like the movie.  Too many things went wrong. . .Thank goodness for Cloverfield
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 10:34am On Apr 03, 2011
@iice and eghost247
So, this means BATTLE LOS ANGELES is not a fantastic film. sad
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 12:55pm On Apr 03, 2011
obinna5000:

@iice and eghost247
if love guns and shooting its fantastic if u will fast forward where they are discussing in movies to where they are shooting then u will enjoy it
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2011
obinna5000:

@iice and eghost247

Nope. Drab tactical maneuvers sef.
Well not all the maneuvers undecided
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2011
The Green Hornet i just wasted 119minutes of my life that i will never get back very crappy Movie

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2011
grin grin Stay away from Seth Rogen.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2011
iice:

grin grin Stay away from Seth Rogen.
roger that
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by donuhop2: 1:37pm On Apr 03, 2011
i watched Diary Of A Wimpy Kid 2 Rodrick Rules recently, it was good movie but not so awesome.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2011
tere bin laden (Funny as shi&t)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2011
eghost247:

The Green Hornet i just wasted 119minutes of my life that i will never get back very crappy Movie

@eghost247
It was a waste of money for me when I first saw it at the cinemas earlier this year.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by jamesshawn: 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2011
I watch No strings attached
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by denzel2009: 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2011
My Cousin Vinny You go laff tire
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by teeluv(m): 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2011
@ topic: age of teh dragons, the most boring and annoying movie ever made, what in gods name was danny glover starring in a movie like that,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eldee(m): 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2011
semid4lyfe:

In order words make I nor watch am shey? undecided

Watch it if you have way too much time on your hands, as in if the only other options are watching you nails grow or watching paint dry.
I'm beginning to hate low-budget movies though, the whole thing about not having a definite end is just sickening.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2011
teeluv:

@ topic: age of teh dragons, the most boring and annoying movie ever made, what in gods name was danny glover starring in a movie like that,

@teeluv
Incredible! And I was about to check out this film.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2011
obinna5000:

@teeluv
Incredible! And I was about to check out this film.
Obaino lol your always on this thread hehehehe you like film ooooo
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2011
Hereafter Very Boring Movie i 3/10

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by teeluv(m): 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2011
a2 obinna dont bother yourself, ull thank me later, but you can watch sha and add to list of movies that should not be released.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by lalaboi(m): 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2011
The Chaperon

Storyline was like a Nigerian movie grin . . Triple H should improve his acting . . .All these WWE superstars think talking on the ring and acting out tough guy means they can actually act. . it was just der sha. . 6/10 . .
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2011
eghost247:
Hereafter Very Boring Movie i 3/10

Hereafter boring? shocked Na wa o!

E be like sey na only ''pushan pushan'' movies you like. . . .just kidding o grin

@ topic
American Wedding (2003). . . . .laugh wan kill me die grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:06am On Apr 05, 2011

[size=13pt]Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope
Recently I began watching all the Star Wars movies again. I decided to begin with this one and go 4, 5, 6, 1, 2, 3. About 30 minutes into this movie I decided I needed to stop and post a comment about how amazing this movie is.

First off, for this movie being over 30 years old, boy has it become timeless. The special effects, although fall short in comparison to 1, 2, and 3 are absolutely amazing for its time and don't even seem bad by today's standards.

Secondly, the the plot. The complexity is overwhelming. I first saw these Star Wars movies before the prequel trilogy came into existence grin grin , and most of the dialogue and such went over my head. As I was watching the movie again I began to realize the incredible amount of detail put into the plot. IT ALL FITS. Nothing overlaps or contradicts itself- the talk of the "old republic," the "clone wars" etc is all referenced in this first movie.

This amount of detail is amazing for this being the first movie- it's like the first three movies had already been made and they were just continuing the storyline. I just found it so amazing that they were able to make all these connections to movies that they would make 30 years later- and have it ALL fit together.

If you have never seen any of these movies. . .watch them right now. And then watch them again. And again. They will never get old. grin grin
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2011
[size=13pt]Tere Bin Laden is already a banned movie in Pakistan but due to its funny and contradicting popular personality of OSAMA BIN LADEN is getting more anexity among people grin grin grin . Its a completely funny movie with a reporter in KARACHI dressed like osama bin laden just coz he need to go to new-york but doesn't have money so makes a false tape and sells it to make money so that he can make a false identity to reach USA but while trying this they fall in certain tragic and comedic situations enough to entertain people.

this movie is getting good response from the south asia and gulf regions  grin grin grin  .

there are false attempts and spoofs been made over the internet that THIS MOVIE HAS CROSSED $50 MILLION WORLDWIDE. people who want to make this movie more popular by publicity.  cheesy cheesy cheesy

i would recommend if you would like a couple hours of relaxment and want to leave all your ten gallon head at home. this would be a good option.  grin grin grin wink
[/size]

rokiatu:

tere bin laden (Funny as shi&t)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2011
The Mechanic Farley Interesting Slightly Predictable 4/10

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2011
BATTLE: LOS ANGELES (2011) undecided sad
The film is just there.
Its better to watch films like BLACK HAWK DOWN, DISTRICT 9, GREEN ZONE and CLOVERFIELD.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2011
Thank you jare. Better military and alien invasion movies.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by v3: 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2011
Watching Fringe Season 1
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2011
[size=13pt]I wonder if you are working in Movie house. . . .just curious dear friend , i have notice you are movies addict and always current with latest Movie theater news . grin[/size]

obinna5000:

BATTLE: LOS ANGELES (2011) undecided sad
The film is just there.
Its better to watch films like BLACK HAWK DOWN, DISTRICT 9, GREEN ZONE and CLOVERFIELD.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I wonder if you are working in Movie house. . . .just curious dear friend , i have notice you are movies addict and always current with latest Movie theater news . grin[/size]

@Ogaga4Luv of Nairaland cool
Na u be da don now. cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2011
[size=13pt]Well , i wanted to deny it . I mean , the title but that isn't bad . Yeah , I'm a don , You're a DON , they're don , we're all dons . grin grin wink

so how is your day going? wink
[/size]

obinna5000:

@Ogaga4Luv of Nairaland cool
Na u be da don now. cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by lalaboi(m): 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2011
Battle of Los Angeles. .

The director of this movie needs to be reminded that we are in 2011. . not 1990 . . Rubbish cast, rubbish effects. . Dumb story line, . the whole thing nor even make sense. . . so much hype for that rubbish. . . It and Skyline ar ethe worst movies this year. . . pathetic!

1/10 grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (97) (Reply)

Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates / Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) / Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.