Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

How Do You Keep The Fire Going In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Keep The Fire Going In A Relationship? (747 Views)

I Tried Going in but Was Just To Tight To Enter / Keep The Spark Going In Your Relationship: Learn From This Guy / Funny Music Video: Girls Going In On Dudes Who Give Bad Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Keep The Fire Going In A Relationship? by nurabela: 1:55am On Mar 22, 2011
How do you keep the fire going in a relationship?
Re: How Do You Keep The Fire Going In A Relationship? by MrsChima(f): 1:56am On Mar 22, 2011
I see the prayer didn't work. I need two newt eyes and cow balls people!
Re: How Do You Keep The Fire Going In A Relationship? by Dsense(m): 1:57am On Mar 22, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OP,
Keep womanizing around . . .And your wish is ON wink
Re: How Do You Keep The Fire Going In A Relationship? by HighChief4(m): 2:01am On Mar 22, 2011
Sha.ag his friends and the fire will go ablaze
Re: How Do You Keep The Fire Going In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 22, 2011
I guess poster must be thinking that there is a prize to be won by how many thread you open?!
Re: How Do You Keep The Fire Going In A Relationship? by Dsense(m): 2:26am On Mar 22, 2011
^^^ shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Funny bro grin
Re: How Do You Keep The Fire Going In A Relationship? by mamagee3(f): 2:44am On Mar 22, 2011
The same way you guys got it going in the first place. . .

Don't need a pro to tell/know.
Re: How Do You Keep The Fire Going In A Relationship? by Dsense(m): 2:48am On Mar 22, 2011
^^^ i ASSUME YOU ARE ONE OF EM . . . . Better get yourself back to the celebrity Section before you have your . . . lipsrsealed whooped undecided
Re: How Do You Keep The Fire Going In A Relationship? by samson1978(m): 2:57am On Mar 22, 2011
communication,trust and commitment. grin cheesy
Re: How Do You Keep The Fire Going In A Relationship? by samson1978(m): 3:19am On Mar 22, 2011
communicatn,trust and commitment.
Re: How Do You Keep The Fire Going In A Relationship? by ShyOne(f): 3:28am On Mar 22, 2011
humor - constant humor

unrestrained acts of love - impulsive acts full of joy and childlike glee

maintain a gentle and loving approach

real honesty minus brutal delivery

stay in shape - physically

keep God foremost in everything you do

(I do sincerely do ALL of the above to keep the relationship fresh and tender) - works like a charm and we both are having a ball with each other - as we constantly fuel the flame of the other partner.

ooooo I love him
Re: How Do You Keep The Fire Going In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:30am On Mar 22, 2011
D-sense:

^^^ i ASSUME YOU ARE ONE OF EM . . . . Better get yourself back to the celebrity Section before you have your . . . lipsrsealed whooped undecided
Butt Licker!
Re: How Do You Keep The Fire Going In A Relationship? by Dsense(m): 4:38am On Mar 22, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Do You Keep The Fire Going In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:52am On Mar 22, 2011
Shy-One:

humor - constant humor

unrestrained acts of love - impulsive acts full of joy and childlike glee

maintain a gentle and loving approach

real honesty minus brutal delivery

stay in shape - physically

keep God foremost in everything you do

(I do sincerely do ALL of the above to keep the relationship fresh and tender) - works like a charm and we both are having a ball with each other - as we constantly fuel the flame of the other partner.

ooooo I love him

Yes, I agree with most. Great list smiley

I hear spontaneous acts of love are great, too. As if you fell in love yesterday. Spontaneity is key I would think. No one likes a routine. Even if they did, not forever, no no.
Re: How Do You Keep The Fire Going In A Relationship? by MrsChima(f): 5:26am On Mar 22, 2011
(reading the thread while chewing gum and digging in nose)
Re: How Do You Keep The Fire Going In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:36am On Mar 22, 2011
Faithfulness & Prayer
Re: How Do You Keep The Fire Going In A Relationship? by iice(f): 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2011
Work at it but importantly communication

(1) (Reply)

Some People Can't Wait / yeah... censored by my friend. / The Meaning Of Love (understanding The Chemistry Of Love)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.