Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Is Gej God Sent? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Gej God Sent? (1084 Views)

Edited / Photo!!! Is GEJ Saying Goodbye To Aso Rock? / Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Gej God Sent? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2011
Many people seem to support GEJ based on sentimental dispositions and reasons best known to them because of his stupendous rise to power, people have ascribed a divine hand to his emergence. I beleive it is our sentimental/religious minds at work. Its high time we started making decisions based on rational reasonings rather than sentimental attachments.
Re: Is Gej God Sent? by 2kass(m): 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2011
This is a simple logic, Members of PDP are thieves,
GEJ is a PDP member, therefor
GEJ is a superb thief,
Fck. GEJ
Fck Obasanjo
Fck PDP
Fck Nigeria, Am beginning to hate dis Devil damn country,
Re: Is Gej God Sent? by jaymanny: 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2011
I DON'T THINK THIS IS THE BEST GOD WILL GIVE US.

SO HE IS DEFINITELY NOT GOD SENT, PERIOD!!
Re: Is Gej God Sent? by Pricelesss(f): 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2011
Jonathan is cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I love him, OMG wish he was my man friend. Wuld vote 4 him over and over again.
Re: Is Gej God Sent? by Stogwu123: 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2011
He maybe GOD sent but spring forth from an unfertile ground (pdp). Just like d parable of d sower in d bible. No mata how gud a seed is it can never bear gud fruit when it surounded wit torns.
Re: Is Gej God Sent? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2011
@ 2kass take it easy bruv, the fact remains dat u r a Nigerian, and i think we r stucked in it, In as much as i also hate Naija politics, i still believe dat somefin good can come out of this dead lazarus, just dat dis ain't 3dayz death like Lazarus case, this is 50yrs of death, we myt need to Invite God @ dis Very stage, every1.
@ Priceless , hahahahaha if Patience focuses are bullets on u, i pity u, You better leave her d way she is showering it on 140million Nigerians.
@ Jaymany, Am sure a God sent person cant come thru PDP, our God is not a wicked God,
Re: Is Gej God Sent? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2011
@ Stogwu 123, The bible also says
"He who walks with the wise shall be wise, butThe gathering of fools is death"
PDP is death!!!
Re: Is Gej God Sent? by egift(m): 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2011
Mr President like many people, had opportunity (he is always at right place when something terrible happens to his superiors), but like most persons dead or alive, he wasted it.

He has been unable to to utilize such opportunity to make a difference. Worst of all, for fear or the nature of person he have chosen to be - he have surrounded himself with the finest thieves Nigeria ever produced.

The story of Jonathan is a sad one indeed.
Re: Is Gej God Sent? by Demdem(m): 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2011
all the presidential candidates are God sent.
Re: Is Gej God Sent? by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 13, 2011
Where are the people shouting the name of their God sent GEJ, Now they are deaf and dumb. They can see that GEJ is just anoda wolf in a sheep skin. If Buhari had entered, we would know the state of mind we would be in presently, cuz everyone would be hopefull. Now i live i a hopeless state of mind and affairs, We still have 4 more years to suffer this useless mistake made by the uneducated south east people.
Now you voted him back whats your personal gain? angry
Re: Is Gej God Sent? by Fhemmmy: 4:55pm On May 13, 2011
God knows His own and His own knows Him
Re: Is Gej God Sent? by emekagh(m): 5:03pm On May 13, 2011
Ijogz K:

Where are the people shouting the name of their God sent GEJ,  Now they are deaf and dumb. They can see that GEJ is just anoda wolf in a sheep skin. If Buhari had entered, we would know the state of mind we would be in presently, cuz everyone would be hopefull. Now i live i a hopeless state of mind and affairs,  We still have 4 more years to suffer this useless mistake made by the uneducated south east people.
Now you voted him back whats your personal gain?  angry 

It is not about God sent or not, majority voted GEJ because they believe in his way of governance, not many people believe in the BB. The electorates has confirmed that. Besides where were the 'educated' SW pple when other were voting? Too busy analysing? Please lets get pass the point already, it's getting boring. 
Re: Is Gej God Sent? by dayokanu(m): 5:14pm On May 13, 2011
emeka_gh:

It is not about God sent or not, majority voted GEJ because they believe in his way of governance, not many people believe in the BB. The electorates has confirmed that. [size=18pt]Besides where where the 'educated' SW pple when other way voting[/size]? Too busy analysing? Please lets get pass the point already, it's getting boring.

How did your response suddenly turn on the SW? Do you have something you need to take care of? Cos the guy didnt mention any region and you found a way to spin it to SW, When another person comes to respond you all would be quick to play the victim card
Re: Is Gej God Sent? by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 13, 2011
How i wish that coup was a legal thing, Jeez!!! Buhari would have been our leader angry
Re: Is Gej God Sent? by emekagh(m): 5:31pm On May 13, 2011
dayokanu:

How did your response suddenly turn on the SW? Do you have something you need to take care of? Cos the guy didnt mention any region and you found a way to spin it to SW, When another person comes to respond you all would be quick to play the victim card

Check below? Only if you can read!

Ijogz K:

Where are the people shouting the name of their God sent GEJ,  Now they are deaf and dumb. They can see that GEJ is just anoda wolf in a sheep skin. If Buhari had entered, we would know the state of mind we would be in presently, cuz everyone would be hopefull. Now i live i a hopeless state of mind and affairs,  We still have 4 more years to suffer this useless mistake made by the[b][size=22pt] uneducated south east people[/size][/b].
Now you voted him back whats your personal gain?  angry  
Re: Is Gej God Sent? by dayokanu(m): 5:34pm On May 13, 2011
What makes you think the guy can't be from any other region apart from SW, Have you checked his posting history to ascertain he is from SW
Re: Is Gej God Sent? by emekagh(m): 5:40pm On May 13, 2011
dayokanu:

What makes you think the guy can't be from any other region apart from SW, Have you checked his posting history to ascertain he is from SW

I thought you didn't see it? Now you want me to check his history? Anyway in that last election, SW did not turn up for the presidential election. Not even to vote for BB that was deemed a messiah. So if GEJ fails to deliver, SW is also responsible for his enthronement. Please deal with that and stop seeing 'tribes' in everything.
Re: Is Gej God Sent? by na2day(m): 7:11pm On May 13, 2011
Yeah! sure! God sent to punish nigerians!
Foolish people! you've laid ur bed, NOW LIE ON IT!
and Goodluck to u all in surviving the next four years!
Re: Is Gej God Sent? by Demdem(m): 7:40am On May 16, 2011
emeka_gh:

I thought you didn't see it? Now you want me to check his history? Anyway in that last election, SW did not turn up for the presidential election. Not even to vote for BB that was deemed a messiah. [b]So if GEJ fails to deliver, SW is also responsible for his enthronement. [/b]Please deal with that and stop seeing 'tribes' in everything.

So many peeps that even voted him are already envisaging his certain failures and already thinking of excuses they will give when the innevitable happens. Honestly, the bolded makes no sense. we all (including those of us against him) should make sure he delivers.
Re: Is Gej God Sent? by doctorT(m): 7:44am On May 16, 2011
na2day!:

Yeah! sure! God sent to punish nigerians!
Foolish people! you've laid your bed, NOW LIE ON IT!
and Goodluck to u all in surviving the next four years!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Best answer so far. God sent for where??
Re: Is Gej God Sent? by playmode(m): 8:18am On May 16, 2011
If GEJ does not change his ways,he won't last beyond 2 years.
Re: Is Gej God Sent? by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 16, 2011
playmode:

If GEJ does not change his ways,he won't last beyond 2 years.
Because you have the power to remove him or Because you can call him and ask him to step down, undecided
Re: Is Gej God Sent? by 2kass(m): 11:12am On Nov 01, 2011
For those who still think he is God sent. Where are you guyz now?
Re: Is Gej God Sent? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2012
Do we still think he's God sent.... Ermmmm Keyshia Cole calls it "heaven Sent" !!! cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Results From Oyo, Anyone? / The Weeping General / Bayelsa Votes Are Fraudulent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.