Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella (8586 Views)

Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) / All Hail Da Grin .21 Gun Salute For The Naija Rap Kingpin / Rihanna's Umbrella (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by EkoLomo1(f): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2007
busygirl:

@ omo eko, i haven't fixed it yet. I'm trying to get a new laptop, once i get it, I'll send it to you.
Oh cool no problem wink wink
Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by lovemajek(f): 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2007
Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by EkoLomo1(f): 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2007
Mind your business and take the next exit out plz angry angry
Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by lalaboi(m): 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2007
i miss sha!

banky na u bdat? lol! mr kebebo!

biko mahn! no mind all dis ppl demdem!
NA ME BE UR BIGGEST FAN!!!

we can make it make it! naija!!! we can make it yeahh!!
baba! dem dey feel u 4 hia oh! gbabe!!
Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by EkoLomo1(f): 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2007
lalaboi:

i miss sha!

banky na u bdat? lol! mr kebebo!

biko mahn! no mind all this people demdem!
NA ME BE UR BIGGEST FAN!!!

we can make it make it! naija!!! we can make it yeahh!!
baba! them dey feel u 4 hia oh! gbabe!!
See this yeye boy sha grin grin how are you his # one fan grin grin grin

Isn't this your first time posting on the thread grin grin grin

Ole tongue tongue
Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 29, 2008
na so the guy vex reach? cheesy
Actually "my regret" is an excellent song. Thumbs up.
Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by tosinaded(m): 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2009
where is the idiot called sect today
stupid fool said banky cldnt take naija to the next level
now banky has blown in naija
Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by Trendy247: 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2017

Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments / [download Full Album]: Asa – Bed Of Stone / Top 5 Best Rappers Of All Time

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8