Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,369 members, 7,781,006 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:23 AM

Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) (31750 Views)

From Twitter, Tacha And Tekno Takes Their Romance To Instagram / Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) / 'My Pics Are Hotter Than Yours- Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Takes Their Romance To IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by DebbieBianca(f): 9:52am On Dec 01, 2020
The reality stars and former BBnaija house mate Erica and Billiionare son Kiddwaya are currently in Sierra Leone having fun together.

Kiddwaya was seen giving Erica some peck.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54V5B2aQR2o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 01, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

By the time Erica didn't this guy eh? undecided

Make we dey watch. grin

I hope kiddwaya has top her account in compasation of what Sierra Leone guys did to her? grin grin

Because she was as crying oo grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by swiz123(m): 12:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
This girl is a obsessed with Kidwaya; his public denial of their affair not withstanding.

It shall definitely end in premium tears. And any man who would date this girl in the future should make peace with Okafor's law.

Kid owns that kpekus forever.

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by Pearly255(f): 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
God whenever you’re ready smiley

Your timing is the best!

6 Likes

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by SaintBishop: 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
What do you want us to do? useless topics grazing fp up and down.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by fearlessigboman(m): 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
Wahala for alpha male way no get money oo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by Sweetnesstwins: 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
Wish them well

1 Like

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by ATEAMS: 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
Sometimes people think they know you. They know a few facts about you, and they piece you together in a way that makes sense to them. And if you don’t know yourself very well, you might even believe that they are right. But the truth is, that isn’t you. That isn’t you at all.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by Netanya(f): 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
BBN related news again.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by mrLj(m): 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
Hmmm, another news without meaning undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
cheesy After all the drama, they may eventually wed, lol

6 Likes

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by rita25(f): 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
the igbo gyel who got WAYAD by a tiv boi grin

7 Likes

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by sojayy(m): 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
Laycon right now....

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by AustineCJ: 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
Few months back some people nearly turned god in her life saying trash ....
*He will leave her
*He won’t marry a poor girl
*Laycon will win n she will beg
*It will end in tears .... ye ye ye
.... This life ehh, Only God can really determine..... It’s good to know despite her disqualification she’s doing better than some of the top5 and didn’t give up..Kidd still sticking with her is just jara.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by Shamelessman01: 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
I just admire these couples very decent people. I mean how many people can be in a non sexual relationship like them they are worthy role models keep it up guys

Se mojo charity

4 Likes

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by naiteaw: 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
I actually thought both of them had misunderstanding and have departed from each other?

Extra Source of Income: Checkout this legitimate online business that gives me atleast ₦25k weekly using my phone and from home. Check my Signature for details
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by BigBrother9ja: 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
Wh0rica

One thing I know for sure, Kidd will never wife this girl.

5 Likes

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by Memphis357(m): 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
The Mods should please put a stop to their stupidity and foolishness by not bringing this BBN nonsense to FP.

Tha f**k is wrong with y'all ?

2 Likes

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by abigail97651: 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
BBN related news again.
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by ElonMosque(m): 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
fearlessigboman:
Wahala for alpha male way no get money oo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by GreaterFuture(m): 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
This would be relevant to somebody or something in some way somewhere. Whether they realize it or not, now or in the future
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by Barka00(m): 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
Mad oh
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by Lordswazz(m): 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
Big Brother news and Frontpage

2 Likes

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
Check out my new instagram account @cozyfops. It's all about wears. Always look good as you follow @cozyfops
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by Igyeseh(m): 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
So many things falls apart this 2020.,
Na so Emeka opens window for middle of the night and shouted....
NA WHO I OFFEND THIS YEAR and went back to sleep.
grin grin

Stone free, neat local available in large quantity.

Check my signature for details.

2 Likes

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
Enjoy kidd
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) by Zurich1844(f): 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
Shamelessman01:
I just admire these couples very decent people. I mean how many people can be in a non sexual relationship like them they are worthy role models keep it up guys

Se mojo charity
How you take know?Na you dey hold torch for them?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Look Alike Audition In Lekki / Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia / Tiwa Savage Street Named After Marvin First Lady, Tiwa Savage(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.