Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? (11792 Views)

How Can I Defer My Service To The Next Batch / How Do I Defer Nysc Registration To Next Batch... / Pls Can I Defer My Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by ogumarcus: 8:30am On Dec 02, 2020
Nairalanders please i need your help. My younger sister just graduated from UNIBEN and has been posted to ADAMAWA STATE, to resume this Sunday, 7th December. I am confused beacuse of the security situation vis-a-vis BOKO HARAM INSURGENCY in the North. Please i need your advice. What can be done to defer it? Please HELP!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by chatinent: 8:31am On Dec 02, 2020
Is NYSC worth it after all?

Wahala for who dey serve Nigeria.

Yawns.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by YoonSung62: 8:32am On Dec 02, 2020
hmmm ok
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by SmileDance(f): 8:39am On Dec 02, 2020
ogumarcus:
Nairalanders please i need your help. My younger sister just graduated from UNIBEN and has been posted to ADAMAWA STATE, to resume this Sunday, 7th December. I am confused beacuse of the security situation vis-a-vis BOKO HARAM INSURGENCY in the North. Please i need your advice. What can be done to defer it? Please HELP!
she will be redeployed automatically after her 3 weeks in camp, you have nothing to worry about, all the Corp members posted to Adamawa, borno and yobe are given automatic redeployment after their 3 weeks in camp unless she decides not to redeploy.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Juliusmomoh: 8:40am On Dec 02, 2020
She will be fine.

5 Likes

Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by kingreign(m): 8:44am On Dec 02, 2020
ogumarcus:
She'll be fine. I schooled in Adamawa state. It's a lovely place to be.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by DennisEche(m): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2020
ADAMAWA STATE IS A GOOD AND NICE STATE, LET YOUR SISTER GO THERE AND SERVE. THERE ARE LOTS OF OPPORTUNITIES, WHICH ARE.
1. NICE AND FRIENDLY PEOPLE
2. THEY ARE NOT FANATIC LIKE OTHER NORTHERN STATES
3. THEY ARE ACCOMODATING
4. THEY ARE LOTS OF CHRISTIANS THERE SO NO FEAR.
5. GOOD PLACE TO SERVE PPA.AUN(ABTI) LOTS OF NGO'S,FUT YOLA,AIR FORCE BASE,FARO BEVERAGES,RADIO GOTEL,ETC.
6. NO SHARIA THERE.
I LOVE YOLA, GOD BLESS THE LAMIDO OF ADAMAWA AND ALL THE PEOLPLE THAT HAVE MADE IT SO PEACEFUL

37 Likes

Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by ILoveDemMANNA: 11:34am On Dec 02, 2020
Let her serve her father's land in peace

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by janedonez(m): 11:34am On Dec 02, 2020
Wahala, if it were in those days, one would have believed that by posting a is a step in achieving destiny. But these days, if you keep quiet over any posting, you may regret it later

6 Likes

Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Shamelessman01: 11:34am On Dec 02, 2020
Se mojo charity

what's Wrong with Atikus Adamawa?
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by athaboi(f): 11:34am On Dec 02, 2020
Yola south and north are safe! She can serve in any of these places peacefully but outside these places, is not save. And it's freaking far coupled with the unsecured roads so she should use flight if she's going. Yola town! Both jimeta and Yola south are cool

4 Likes

Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by samuel19222(m): 11:34am On Dec 02, 2020
i wan sell this lappy for a cheap price, check my signature

Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Lucasdazzy: 11:35am On Dec 02, 2020
angry
Mafo..
Nothing will happen to her jhor
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Enudapan: 11:35am On Dec 02, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
She should just go with some bags of weed
Nothing will happen to her

1 Like

Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by sirvic68: 11:35am On Dec 02, 2020
Adamawa isn't a bad place to be, I schooled there(Mubi precisely) and I stayed for close to six years for a supposed four year course due to I security (Boko Haram) and without any carryover. But it ended in praise.

Advice her to go there, the insecurity in Adamawa isn't as bad as that in Borno, meanwhile Boko Haram attacked Adamawa those days because of the then chief of defense staff Alex Barde who said he was going to end Boko Haram in two week. Security situation in Adamawa is now calm than never.

7 Likes

Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by obonujoker(m): 11:35am On Dec 02, 2020
Why??

You no want her to chop enough Yams?? I heard the start produce a lot of yams
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 02, 2020
yes
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Dailyhappenings: 11:36am On Dec 02, 2020
Leave her there oo...Adamawa no too bad na...
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by honest1480(m): 11:36am On Dec 02, 2020
She should apply to be reposted to any other State of her choice.
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Coldie(m): 11:36am On Dec 02, 2020
There's no Boko in adamawa
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by MrStylish(m): 11:36am On Dec 02, 2020
Abobi
Na money matter
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Prodigee: 11:36am On Dec 02, 2020
You no want make dem perform miracles on her after you don shangbas your own abi
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Ugaboy: 11:36am On Dec 02, 2020
Food is very cheap there...

The security is tight, the government care for the citizens.

They will take of her

------------------+++++++++++++-------------

Learn Coding with your mobile phone HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript etc

Learn the course on my signature with with 3k...on Telegram
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by LalaciousLala: 11:36am On Dec 02, 2020
Adamawa of all places. shocked
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by SirNesp: 11:36am On Dec 02, 2020
ogumarcus:

You can contact me for her relocation on 09068691256
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Roon9(m): 11:37am On Dec 02, 2020
That's one risky venture tho.
With the rate of insecurity and all
Let's just wait for the elders to come and talk
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by ILoveDemMANNA: 11:37am On Dec 02, 2020
SirNesp:
You can contact me for her relocation on 09068691256
We don't do that here on Nairaland.
Please, Take note!
Cc : Dom......

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State! / Graduate Sues NYSC Over Non-mobilisation / See How Much INEC Plans To Pay Corpers!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.