Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months (62426 Views)

(my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! / Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? / Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:46am On Dec 02, 2020
Why is Jumoke trending on Twitter?

Jumoke has been trending on Twitter since yesterday, check why here;

'If you must choose a lady to marry in Nigeria, one of the criteria is to act as if you are BROKE for at least few months. I mean act REAL BROKE to an extent of asking her for N500 You must know if she pretends or not . If not you only postponed her true nature .

These ladies don't know that event change in life - A well to do guy of today can become poor tomorrow and a poor guy of today can be Rich tomorrow. They don't care about tomorrow anymore but today.'

185 Likes 20 Shares

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Davash222(m): 10:48am On Dec 02, 2020
So, na so this boy for mumu marry a Nigerian girl come carry her go Dubai dey raise kids

Sometimes, things happen to revert disaster. Femi should be the happiest man on earth this week if he's a real niggarrrr.

405 Likes 26 Shares

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by 9jatips: 10:50am On Dec 02, 2020
ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Godada(m): 10:58am On Dec 02, 2020
grin

Well I am feel compelled to drop my input here.

I may seem callous but who suffer epp?
Na who see fish wey dem put for im mouth, e spit am troway?

It's high time guys understand how these things work. You don't slither into a relationship when you wallet is as flat as mama Femi bedroom slippers booby.

You don't force people into relationships and make them suffer. Ever wondered why the rich marry the rich? Everyone wants financial security.

Brothers, make una go update una sef and stop screaming women love money.

No daughter of mine is going to marry a pauper

My G below get no chill. If you dey work and you see better job, you nor go update?

162 Likes 14 Shares

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by greymiles: 10:58am On Dec 02, 2020
Girl leave you to upgrade u dey cry
Men are not like this before but these days men have turned to cry babies.
A lady break up with a guy, he runs to social media to cry and gather sympathy

If u dey work for fuel station and chevron give u appointment, u go wait?

See this coming year, add it to your prayers that nobody should not use poverty to test you

372 Likes 28 Shares

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Karlifate: 10:59am On Dec 02, 2020
Nawa o!

Notin wey Odogwu no go see for primary school wall.

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 02, 2020
Had a similar case. Everything was going well till I lost my job. She couldn't adjust cos she was used to enjoyment. We were going for our marriage course, I had done introduction sef. She just woke up one morning and decided to break ties with me. She aborted the pregnancy.

I had since moved on though.

I don't know what happened to the girls of our time. Our moms suffered well with our dads without complain. Love was REAL and TRUE then. It was beyond money.

God will help our generation!

525 Likes 40 Shares

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Godada(m): 11:11am On Dec 02, 2020
OcVoice:
Had a similar case. Everything was going well till I lost my job. She couldn't adjust cos she was used to enjoyment. We were going for our marriage course, I had done introduction sef. She just woke up one morning and decided to break ties with me. She aborted the pregnancy.

I had since moved on though.

I don't know what happened to the girls of our time. Our moms suffered well with our dads without complain. Love was REAL and TRUE then. It was beyond money.

God will help our generation!

Sorry, my man.

I can relate to the depth of the excruciating pain you went through.

Men and women alike are soulless.

No joy, no love.

150 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 02, 2020
E be things

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by ILoveDemMANNA: 11:15am On Dec 02, 2020
Make i kuku break the table in 2 equal halves.
Oya, choose where you belong...

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Lovelies1: 11:15am On Dec 02, 2020
Story

2 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Shamelessman01: 11:15am On Dec 02, 2020
Se mojo charity

That's very true most of these women are only looking for sponsors

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by DenreleDave(m): 11:15am On Dec 02, 2020
Very true

1 Like

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by ILoveDemMANNA: 11:15am On Dec 02, 2020
Laff small and go cheesy grin....

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by samuel19222(m): 11:15am On Dec 02, 2020
since the day my ex gf dump me for my ex classmate wey Dey hot (Gee boy) Na since then I stop trusting those hoes, with all the promises she/we made together not to leave each, when she see omope wey dey hot her brain reset, he no reach 2 months wey dem begin date na him she Carry belle.

The babe wan knack two niggarrz head together base on say the guy na yellow water and if I reason my men, everywhere burst be that, but I no wan cause war because of carol, I just reason say na 6 b4 7

Omo love sweet ooo

But love dey sweeter when money dey.

So my guy hustle and forget those hoes cos dem no Dey loyal, Na pretend dem sabi pass

I no go hustle till infinity but I go ball till infinity

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Gwan2(m): 11:15am On Dec 02, 2020
He that find a WIFE find a good thing and obtains Favor from God.....pls be mentally, psychologically, physically, emotionally and spiritually ready before delving into marriage. Also have some flow of cash that can atleast keep you standing.

when I know marriage na work, I enter town last year and one of my guy wey we no too dey relate call me and asked where he fit meet me, I say I dey go mechanic workshop to fix my wield shield...my guy go block me on my way follow me go the workshop, we spent more than 3 hours waiting for my car to be fixed. After everything I decided to carry the guy make we go do some bottles based on the time he spent with me at the workshop...as I order drinks, my guy declined say any money wey I wan buy drink for an make I give am to buy pampers for him little daughter....na that time I realise say na madam for house don nag him life, that’s why he comot dey find rescue from any angle. This na guy man wey I know say be life of the party for university days

144 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Mitsurugi(m): 11:15am On Dec 02, 2020
That's how I married my wife. She was the first lady to tell me to return my father's car and start taking transport till I buy my OWN. Predictably fair weather chics fled grin. She even gave me T. Fare to keep on at a job that was owing me till I got a better one. Bought me gifts too. That was when I knew she was THE ONE. I married her without a job, we slept on the floor for the first few months. But today, our home is a pride and I bought that my own car and I don't think it when it comes to spending on her. And yes, she's a Nigerian Igbo woman grin Jumoke is right because some specie of slay things we have these days ehn... angry

345 Likes 25 Shares

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Yamleg: 11:15am On Dec 02, 2020
What if I act wicked like

14 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by dimexy247(m): 11:15am On Dec 02, 2020
Not new

2 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Neddstark: 11:16am On Dec 02, 2020
I once saw the fiance of a guy who died follow the uncle of her late fiancee home on the burial day. That was when I knew that women have no loyalty.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 02, 2020
Flaunt wealth, act broke.... All na for your pocket.

Are rich people not having happy married life?
Do poor people even enjoy the contraption called marriage at all?
As if being broke is the secret recipe to a happy marriage.

Las las Ticket wey go cut go cut..

Even if you forecast all players to come to field of play wearing their respective jerseys, one mumu will still turn up shirtless cheesy

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by GIANTPLUSHUB: 11:16am On Dec 02, 2020
Hmmmmmm. Just keep chasing your dreams. And you give very low priority to chasing women too till you get the right one. Don't forget, your dreams and personal interests should come first. Meanwhile, check blessings okoro video below. It will help men in choosing the right women too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfX7W3FFGR8

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Flexherbal(m): 11:16am On Dec 02, 2020
Only a very few humans will stay with you , when you are broke, not just girls.

148 Likes 14 Shares

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by kevoh(m): 11:16am On Dec 02, 2020
Instead of acting broke for whatever number of months, why not upgrade/double your hustle or stick to babes on your financial level. Yes, females, will rush after males that are financially buoyant. No human likes to suffer! That's the way it is!
All living things prioritize their own survival above all else and will do what is necessary to stay alive.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Professorcplus(m): 11:16am On Dec 02, 2020
Such ladies are only been self-centered. Humans will always be humans

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by kambili999(f): 11:16am On Dec 02, 2020
Why are u guys so quick to tagging all Nigerian ladies as gold diggers?
Yes, some ladies are more interested in the money of guys but some just want someone who will give them peace, love and respect

Its really not fair on the side of ladies who work hard and pay their bills

Women generally love to be cared for but not every girl is after money.

Some nigerian ladies are very contented and even encourage men to be their best

Thats if you want to be fair in your judgement

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Yamleg: 11:16am On Dec 02, 2020
Mitsurugi:
Rr
Capital letter R and the small letter.
Even if you must book space, at least the capital R is enough

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried / 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! / How Many Guys Can Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.