Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Ibrahim Wakkala Dumps APC For PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Wakkala Dumps APC For PDP (15142 Views)

Senate Deputy Chief Whip Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC (Saraki’s Chief Of Staff) / Adams Jagaba Defects To PDP, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibrahim Wakkala Dumps APC For PDP by powerfulguy: 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
A former deputy governor in Zamfara state, Alhaji Ibrahim Wakkala Muhammad on Wednesday announced his formal defection from the All Progressives Congress (APC) to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Wakkala who deputized former Governor Abdulaziz Yari from 2011 to 2019 made his decision known shortly after he held meeting with his key supporters in Gusau, the state capital.

“There were several speculations making the rounds for about two years now over where I politically belong; hence I feel this is the right time to put the records straight”

“I want to inform you that all this while, whether as a member of G8 group or not, I have remained a full card-carrying member of the All Progressives Party, APC, even though since the time of our crisis in 2019, the party did not consider us relevant, as demonstrated by its not inviting or informing us of any of its activities.

“I want to formally inform the general public that I have finally defected from the APC and have officially joined the PDP right from my Madawaki Ward under Gusau Local Government Area,” he said.

Alhaji Wakkala said he started making moves to deregister himself from the APC “when the party was hijacked by some self-centred individuals and that the party refused to accord relevance to those who toiled hard to nurture it.

“The mission of those individuals was to alienate and disenfranchise the majority members of the party and produce primaries in which only their handpicked surrogates are declared the winners. This move eventually destabilized the party and we formed the G8 group under it.”

He further pointed out that “since the inception of the present administration under governor Bello Matawalle, I have been playing an advisory role especially in addressing the security issues of the state which by Allah’s grace is gradually reducing”

“For these reasons and my genuine concerns to the growth and development of Zamfara and the improved welfare of its citizens, the Governor has appealed to me to join him into the PDP so that together, we can work for the progress of the state,” he added.

https://dailytrust.com/ex-zamfara-deputy-governor-wakkala-dumps-apc-for-pdp

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Wakkala Dumps APC For PDP by Simplehuman: 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
Na their way

10 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Wakkala Dumps APC For PDP by Fahdiga(m): 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
Even this one looking like Osama Bin Laden is also cross carpeting just to loot

20 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Wakkala Dumps APC For PDP by cpu2006(m): 1:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
PDP + APC = 419

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Wakkala Dumps APC For PDP by braveboi4life: 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
Shameless politicians, any where personnal interest faces they follow angry

7 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Wakkala Dumps APC For PDP by nzeobi(m): 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
Without buhari in 2023,apc will find it difficult in the North

7 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Wakkala Dumps APC For PDP by PapaBaby: 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
They move from A to B without any iota of shame.

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Wakkala Dumps APC For PDP by princemillla(m): 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
All this recycling of old gabbage need to end befor 2023.

The youth has a lot to do interms of taking over affairs of this damaged country

7 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Wakkala Dumps APC For PDP by ngadaAwo: 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
princemillla:
All this recycling of old gabbage need to end befor 2023.

The youth has a lot to do interms of taking over affairs of this damaged country
people like you makes my respect for Yorubas increase daily.

reason I don't follow the words and actions from Tinubu's urchins

7 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Wakkala Dumps APC For PDP by Moferere: 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
2023 is their priority.

Selfish politicians.
Re: Ibrahim Wakkala Dumps APC For PDP by thundafire: 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
Sharia gurus,I wonder if this was how America and Britain played politics and developed. Our political parties don't have any ideology but to steal is a priority
Re: Ibrahim Wakkala Dumps APC For PDP by PolymathDave(m): 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
It is well.
Anyways.

The Kingdom of God is at hand, here is what my coming KING says to you this day.
Mark 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
That if you confess your sins, forsake your sins, accept and confess Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, you shall be saved from the everlasting fire the just sentence for sinners, and receive His free gift of eternal life.
Believe in Jesus who died for you on the cross of Calvary and on the third day He rose again.
Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
God be with you.

For those who are believers, forgive others trespasses against you and you will be forgiven by your Father of your own trespasses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Wakkala Dumps APC For PDP by blacknp(m): 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
cpu2006:
PDP + APC = 419
NTA channel 419 on DSTV., they know us.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Wakkala Dumps APC For PDP by Sonnobax15(m): 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
Still on the recycling of these old cargoes...

We never ready for this country.....

Whether APC or PDP,na their pockets Dem dey hustle for......I just dey imagine how 2023 election go be cha...
Re: Ibrahim Wakkala Dumps APC For PDP by fuckdemrepented: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
Birds of the same feather
Re: Ibrahim Wakkala Dumps APC For PDP by PROFFIRE: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
Even animals move from a dry land to a green land, But they are still animals...Yea that animalistic instinct is still there...
Re: Ibrahim Wakkala Dumps APC For PDP by slawormiir: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Political prostitute
Re: Ibrahim Wakkala Dumps APC For PDP by Samnavy: 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Wakkala Dumps APC For PDP by MrStylish(m): 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
Abobi
Na dem dem
Re: Ibrahim Wakkala Dumps APC For PDP by XXLMANDIGO: 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
All these politicians are always like Fish out of water once they are not in government or in power. Greedy lots.
Re: Ibrahim Wakkala Dumps APC For PDP by Crystalgoldd: 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nawa oo.....

Meanwhile,
Check the below. You can make any inquires if in doubt.

Re: Ibrahim Wakkala Dumps APC For PDP by amaham(m): 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
Will this defection stop banditary in anyway?
Re: Ibrahim Wakkala Dumps APC For PDP by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
powerfulguy:

https://dailytrust.com/ex-zamfara-deputy-governor-wakkala-dumps-apc-for-pdp

They go to anywhere there's opportunity . They don't create opportunity. I have told Nigerians before that there's no difference between PDP and APC. They don't have ideology , they are all job seekers
Re: Ibrahim Wakkala Dumps APC For PDP by BabaIbo: 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
The short period transfer window is open...

The two major parties are reinforcing their team.
Re: Ibrahim Wakkala Dumps APC For PDP by jamalnation(m): 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
God for him
Re: Ibrahim Wakkala Dumps APC For PDP by Kingdomcome: 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
Office of president elect Mr Joe Biden. shocked tongue
o
Re: Ibrahim Wakkala Dumps APC For PDP by Fierypreacher: 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
shocked

Transfer window don open again.

Too bad Nigerian politicians are shameless.
Re: Ibrahim Wakkala Dumps APC For PDP by thatsleepboy1: 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
hardship has hit him hard so he wants to align with matawalle for more earnings
Re: Ibrahim Wakkala Dumps APC For PDP by DennisEche(m): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
BIN LADEN D SECOND
Re: Ibrahim Wakkala Dumps APC For PDP by Dchampion65: 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
Political adulterer
Re: Ibrahim Wakkala Dumps APC For PDP by Praktikals(m): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
Inconsequential paper weight polithiefcian

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lai, Aregbesola, Yari, Keyamo Lose Out, APC Inaugurates State Chairmen / Court Refuses Abba Kyari, ACP Ubua Bail Over Alleged Drug Deal / Why Nigerian Engineers Kick Against Planned Electricity Tariffs Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.