Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Which Tribe Have The Hottest Dance Step In Nigeria? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Tribe Have The Hottest Dance Step In Nigeria? (19887 Views)

Poll: Which Tribe?

Yoruba: 37% (86 votes)
Hausa: 0% (1 vote)
Igbo: 29% (68 votes)
Bini: 5% (12 votes)
Birom: 0% (0 votes)
Efik: 5% (13 votes)
Ishan: 3% (8 votes)
Ibibio: 2% (6 votes)
Idoma: 0% (2 votes)
Igala: 0% (1 vote)
lsekiri: 0% (2 votes)
Tiv: 5% (13 votes)
Urhobo : 5% (12 votes)
Fulani: 0% (0 votes)
Other: 3% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Largest Population? / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Which Tribe Bears Foreign Names The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Tribe Have The Hottest Dance Step In Nigeria? by sunch(m): 12:27am On Mar 23, 2011
Growing up in Lagos has to some extent exposed me to a lotta ethnic groups, like their culture, dance etc. So which groups do you think dance to ones fascination
Re: Which Tribe Have The Hottest Dance Step In Nigeria? by papapa: 12:28am On Mar 23, 2011
Na Hausa people now
Re: Which Tribe Have The Hottest Dance Step In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 23, 2011
yoruba, imo.
Re: Which Tribe Have The Hottest Dance Step In Nigeria? by ezeagu(m): 1:03am On Mar 23, 2011
Eastern Nigerian tribe: Best music, best dance.
Re: Which Tribe Have The Hottest Dance Step In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 23, 2011
Re: Which Tribe Have The Hottest Dance Step In Nigeria? by sunch(m): 10:34am On Mar 23, 2011
Am an Edo guy, but i love attending Urhobo people's occasion. Mhen when the urhobos hit the floor ehn, u wld beg dem nt to stop. I wonder what name they call there dance step.
Re: Which Tribe Have The Hottest Dance Step In Nigeria? by dayokanu(m): 11:11am On Mar 23, 2011
Yoruba for show
Re: Which Tribe Have The Hottest Dance Step In Nigeria? by omo9ja1(m): 11:11am On Mar 23, 2011
hmmmm

Yoruba with their - pade mi nisale lele koko bilo
Ibo with their - elephant dance yibi kanbiri
Hausa - wayo Allah dan bansa putam 4 dacosta -

I respect the niger/delta region  welulu, asu ekiye and co

I will give it to ,
Re: Which Tribe Have The Hottest Dance Step In Nigeria? by gunuvi(m): 11:11am On Mar 23, 2011
Na the Ogu people of Badagry have the hottest dance step in Naija, you need to see them dance,
Re: Which Tribe Have The Hottest Dance Step In Nigeria? by 9ce(m): 11:17am On Mar 23, 2011
Yoruba all the way. cool They will thrill you till you forget your surname.cheesygrin dem sabi shake their a$$ yansh die cheesy cheesy cheesygrin grin grin
Re: Which Tribe Have The Hottest Dance Step In Nigeria? by 197(f): 11:23am On Mar 23, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Which Tribe Have The Hottest Dance Step In Nigeria? by yunafa(f): 11:25am On Mar 23, 2011
how come tiv people are not included
Re: Which Tribe Have The Hottest Dance Step In Nigeria? by willyluv(m): 11:30am On Mar 23, 2011
Na Efik/Ibibio or Akwa/Cross. Meeen,una no dey see d chicks with their well rounded,swavy,ikebe movement?
Re: Which Tribe Have The Hottest Dance Step In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 23, 2011
yoruba ofcourse
Re: Which Tribe Have The Hottest Dance Step In Nigeria? by Felibaby(f): 11:45am On Mar 23, 2011
Lol, naturally, everybody will say there tribe is the best. grin
Re: Which Tribe Have The Hottest Dance Step In Nigeria? by seunlayi(m): 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2011
Yoruba and followed by the Igbo tribe.
Re: Which Tribe Have The Hottest Dance Step In Nigeria? by Basics007: 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2011
I dont know their tribe but whichever tribe(s) Azu Ekiye and Kefee comes from sure is the bomb!

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Have The Hottest Dance Step In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2011
We pride ourselves on having at least 250 tribes / languages in Nigeria, (not sure if it's that much though) yet when it comes to it, all that gets mentioned is Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo and "others".

Why don't other tribes get a mention?
Re: Which Tribe Have The Hottest Dance Step In Nigeria? by v3: 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2011
I'm eastern but my this is my list.

Yoruba- They put in so much energy into each move
Efik/Ibibio/Calabari undecided - They add a touch of sexiness to dance tongue
Ibo - If an ibo man/woman wants to dance, its a slow but steady process(bar the cultural dance groups) greeted with cheers and perhaps a few naira bills.

Errrm, let me not talk about those folks who hop from place to place with sticks in their hands while the women wash imaginary clothes. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Have The Hottest Dance Step In Nigeria? by uratta: 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2011
Abi una no no say na Igbo de Dace pass, Abi my Poeple no be so, na soooooooo
See in this Niger is Igbo people who Knows hw to dance pass other tribes followed
by Yoruba people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe Have The Hottest Dance Step In Nigeria? by armyofone(m): 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2011
Tiv or Bachamas, the Esan igbagbon dance.
fun to watch
Re: Which Tribe Have The Hottest Dance Step In Nigeria? by uglyguynop: 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2011
one of the most silly polls I will ever see,
Re: Which Tribe Have The Hottest Dance Step In Nigeria? by sunch(m): 1:32pm On Mar 23, 2011
As i said, i grew up in the midst of the yorubas in Lagos. But when it comes to dance. Go check the Urhobo people out(men and women). Yoruba/efik/ibibio are just bums shakers.
Re: Which Tribe Have The Hottest Dance Step In Nigeria? by sunch(m): 1:33pm On Mar 23, 2011
As i said, i grew up in the midst of the yorubas in Lagos. But when it comes to dance. Go check the Urhobo people out(men and women). Yoruba/efik/ibibio are just bums shakers.
Re: Which Tribe Have The Hottest Dance Step In Nigeria? by newmusic: 1:45pm On Mar 23, 2011
How come no one talked about Idoma . In their native white and black stripe. I love the flexible dancing step with whole part of their body moving,
I give it to Idoma, Benue.
Re: Which Tribe Have The Hottest Dance Step In Nigeria? by bababuff(m): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2011
owigiri
Re: Which Tribe Have The Hottest Dance Step In Nigeria? by seedord247(m): 2:28pm On Mar 23, 2011
what about Egun people,
Re: Which Tribe Have The Hottest Dance Step In Nigeria? by fredoooooo: 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2011
No doubt about that yoruba people of course ,they can sit down and also on their feet , at the same time dancing to the rythm , they like faaji pass anythin , ibo dance is too energetic ,
Re: Which Tribe Have The Hottest Dance Step In Nigeria? by osas007(m): 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2011
I would say the ESAN people of Edo state, with their acrobatic dance for start.
Re: Which Tribe Have The Hottest Dance Step In Nigeria? by osas007(m): 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2011
armyofone:

Tiv or Bachamas, the Esan igbagbon dance.
fun to watch
I agree to the esan type of dancing,
Re: Which Tribe Have The Hottest Dance Step In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2011
I think the tribe where their women shake their backside wins my admiration. Yorubas are good at this but recently I saw Itsekiri's dance, infact, i was overhelmed at the way their women shook that thing and you know Delta women got big backsides! grin It think i will give it to them
Re: Which Tribe Have The Hottest Dance Step In Nigeria? by jmaine: 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2011
willyluv:

Na[b] Efik/Ibibio[/b] or Akwa/Cross. Meeen,una no dey see d chicks with their well rounded,swavy,ikebe movement?

The Efik Ekombi dance steps is the best by far , talk about movement, talk about steps, talk about sexiness , talk about swag, talk about costumes . . . they own all
Willyluv. . . Your head dey there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Ghetto Names / Craziest Thing You've Ever Done? / Ooni Of Ife Throws Weight Behind YEN, Becomes Grand Patron (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.