Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? (8228 Views)

What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? / Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding / Can You Determine The Gender Of Your Child Before Conceiving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by tope2000(f): 12:26am On Apr 01, 2009
They are different shades of yellow. . . . not all yellow r bright undecided
it can be painted white also.
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by mohawkchic(f): 1:06am On Apr 01, 2009
~I opted out of knowing . .gave me something to look forward to on Labour day other than the Pain wink
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by Sissy3(f): 1:29am On Apr 01, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

I hate yellow. Too bright

Hope say you don't dress your boy in pink from lack of proper shopping.

Sissy, are you getting ready? It seems so o, by the way you answer my questions tongue

hahaha, still a long way to go cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by biina: 3:36am On Apr 01, 2009
@OP
and where is the fun in that? Its like asking if you would like to know ahead that you are getting a surprise party.
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by iice(f): 9:55am On Apr 01, 2009
@Topic
I would like to in theory, but in reality, i don't think so undecided
I aim for only boys cheesy
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by Amigoz(f): 10:41am On Apr 01, 2009
The first one probably NO

Consequent ones, of course yes grin
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by nibonii: 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2010
mohawkchic:

~I opted out of knowing . .gave me something to look forward to on Labour day other than the PainĀ  wink

[color=#990000][size=8pt][size=8pt], you took the words right out of my mouth,
with my first baby that is, but with the second one;boy i was dying to know the sex,i must have checked like three times.
[/size][/size]
[/color]
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by breadplanet(f): 9:30pm On May 23, 2013
tope2000: On my first child - No
but on all the other ones - Yes pls grin
Exactly! U took d words right out of my mouth. I wld really love dat surprise d first time n i can prepare for both sex but for d other ones i wld really want to knw d sex so dat i can be more focused on how to prepare.
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 23, 2013
I can't wait, I prefer to know before delivery.
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by Nobody: 12:16am On May 24, 2013
Me,I want to know,else curiosity will kill me.but I will not tell anybody.
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by Nobody: 8:55am On May 24, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Me,I want to know,else curiosity will kill me.but I will not tell anybody.

Yes,i don't tell anybody too.
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by kemesty(f): 9:32am On May 24, 2013
SIBLI_06: Yes I wanted to know and now I know! July we will be holding our first child, A baby, Boy!!!! Thank you Jesus
Thought you said your wife's 18 weeks preggy and July, you will be holding your baby ? I know the gestation period for a baby is far beyond this. Please clarify!
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by kemesty(f): 9:40am On May 24, 2013
SIBLI_06: Yes I wanted to know and now I know! July we will be holding our first child, A baby, Boy!!!! Thank you Jesus
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by Lobi(f): 9:57am On May 24, 2013
kemesty: Thought you said your wife's 18 weeks preggy and July, you will be holding your baby ? I know the gestation period for a baby is far beyond this. Please clarify!
U probably should check the date,that comment was made
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by obiak4(m): 11:04am On Jan 15, 2015
reading comment makes me go woooooooh
it is idea for the wife to help out by telling or persuading the family to reduce some of the items, remember no matter how much or materials/requirements you fulfill u can never satisfy your in-laws.....FACT
but to directly pay it depend on love and maturity,
would like it if Nigeria can at least behave like Indians for once, where bride pay bride price in cows e.t.c

disclaimer wish some one could pay for my big bro pm me if you are willing to pay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suggest Names For Twins / See What People Are Buying Now For Arthritis - Knee Protector / How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.