Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother (20344 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Blasts Fan Who Dissed Her For Dating Seun Egbegbe / Mercy Johnson Made Global Ambassador For Miss Nigeria Ireland Pageant(photos) / Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by v3: 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2011
Stunning Miss Ireland Emma Waldron told yesterday in a forthright interview how she will never let ‘ignorant’ racists affect her love for Nigerian boyfriend Manners Oshafi.

Emma, 21, has been the victim of a vicious internet campaign because of her relationship with a black man and was forced to report an online poster targeting her with hateful and abusive racist comments.

The  beauty (21), who came fourth in Miss World, found herself at the centre of a racism row when an online tormentor branded her “disgusting” for being in a relationship with a black man.

Emma explained her shock at the attack, and encouraged Irish people to become more open minded, describing her relationship with her boyfriend as “beautiful”.

Speaking exclusively to the Herald, she said: “I don’t wish to talk in too much length about the issue as there are feelings involved and I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings by making an issue out of this.

“There is only one race, the human race. What matters in friendship and love is the heart and soul of the person you have a relationship with, not their colour, nationality, creed or background.

“I love my boyfriend with every cell in my body and nothing anyone says will change that.

“It upsets me that people have negative things to say about a love and friendship that is so beautiful.

“I love my boyfriend and nothing like this will ever affect us because we have love and that’s all we need. We don’t need others approval.”

CLICK HERE

Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by babyme1(f): 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2011
Smart girl
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by yme1(f): 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2011
lovely angel. , 
BTW nah the BF be that? the guy face strong sha grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by v3: 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2011
They look good together. cool
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by Dolemite(f): 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2011
Tainting that pure white blood, I'm not a big fan of inter racial relationships. . .imagine if miss Nigeria dated a white man, yeuch.
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by saraj(f): 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2011
People who think inter racial relationships
are "disgusting" are probably deranged sheep
shaggers, so I wouldn't be too offended if I were
her.
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by Ndipe(m): 10:31pm On Mar 23, 2011
Dolemite:

Tainting that pure white blood, I'm not a big fan of inter racial relationships. . .imagine if miss Nigeria dated a white man, yeuch.

You are racist!

4 Likes

Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2011
Dolemite:

Is your blood white?

Chicken Brain go and ask your father the colour of blood.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by Dolemite(f): 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2011
OYINBOGOJU:

Is your blood white?

Chicken Brain go and ask your father the colour of blood.
Exercising my creative license, figure of speech. . .
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by semid4lyfe(m): 12:31am On Mar 24, 2011
Fine gal with brain & courage

Shey na cos she wear heels or she tall pass the guy ni? grin
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by ektbear: 7:58am On Mar 24, 2011
Nothing wrong with interracial relationships
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:22am On Mar 24, 2011
Dolemite:

Exercising my creative license, figure of speech. . .

I stand up against racist like you Dolemite.

You should have ask your elders how to communicate in a public forum.

3 Likes

Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by Dolemite(f): 8:35am On Mar 24, 2011
Racist? you use that term loosely, I am no racist my dear.
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2011
Na wa for Nigerians sha. Sprouting all over the world like mushrooms.

1 Like

Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by Muslimah: 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2011
Dolemite anybody can be with whoever makes them happy life is too short to be thinking about "tainting"if you are happy you are happy even if with a pygmy and, yeah confirm the colour of blood wink

1 Like

Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by strangest(m): 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2011
9ja BOYS IN THE BUILDING grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by strangest(m): 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2011
Dolemite:

STUPID YOU, SORRY YOU CANT GET ENOUGH OF OUR KOKO, SO HARD ROCK
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by strangest(m): 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2011
pro01:

SO WHERE ARE YOU FROM? LIBYA?? SHUT UP, IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY, PLEASE TAKE MY ADVISE
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by mithel(m): 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2011
pro01:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by mithel(m): 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2011
strangest:

SO WHERE ARE YOU FROM? LIBYA?? SHUT UP, IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY, PLEASE TAKE MY ADVISE

haba,he was just tryin to be funny nw,take it easy, but its kind of true nw,we are everywhere

UN suppose dash us award for best travellers,dere is no country u wnt find nigerians grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by bebe4u(f): 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2011
everybody has red blood running in their veins, white or black, its the same. Sometimes we find love in unusual places. As long as they are happy together all the haters can take their behind to hell.

btw where the boy hand dey
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by strangest(m): 12:32pm On Mar 24, 2011
mithel:

haba,he was just tryin to be funny nw,take it easy, but its kind of true nw,we are everywhere

UN suppose dash us award for best travellers,dere is no country u wnt find nigerians grin grin grin grin grin

TRUE SHA, BUT MUST HE COMPARE US WITH MUSHROOMS , MSCHEWWWWW
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2011
this dude is lucky
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by Chubhie: 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2011
Dolemite:

You have a point here.
I still remember a time when something of this nature happened to them P square guy when they used only white ladies in their videoz. We are all part of the whole irrespective of tribe, religion or creed.
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2011
d guy wor wor sha ooo
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by petme: 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2011
Give it up to the gal! love beyond bounds, race and status. Wonder how many "miss nigeria " can do that without sentiments being involved.
As for the guy, him sharp shaa!. trust naija!
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2011
strangest:

SO WHERE ARE YOU FROM? LIBYA?? SHUT UP, IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY,  PLEASE TAKE MY ADVISE

Ol' boy try fumigate your brain abeg. I'm sure it's filled with bed-bugs and Tsetse flies. . .which inhibit your ability to comprehend. Please take my advice.
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by klear(f): 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2011
mithel:

grin grin grin am sure u wil find a naija n Afghan & Iraq hustling ! & as 4 Dolemite is only a small mind dat will consider d colour of ones skin when it comes 2 forming f/ships & r/ships, if men like MLK had d same tots like u, America will still b a racist country.
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by Abayomin70(m): 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2011
enamaye:

d guy wor wor sha ooo
guy u are sick wat does handsome gat to do in a relationship
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by Dolemite(f): 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2011
strangest:

silly YOU,  SORRY YOU CANT GET ENOUGH OF OUR KOKO,  SO HARD ROCK
I'm against inter racial marriage and child birth, not interracial coupling, as long as condoms are involved.  wink

Chubhie:

You have a point here.
I still remember a time when something of this nature happened to them P square guy when they used only white ladies in their videoz. We are all part of the whole irrespective of tribe, religion or creed.
Yes but uniting the tribe again isn't going to be pretty.
klear:

as 4 Dolemite is only a small mind dat will consider d colour of ones skin when it comes 2 forming f/ships & r/ships,  if men like MLK had d same tots like u, America will still b a racist country.
Race cannot be simplified to just colour of skin. . .culture, attitudes and other factors must be taken into consideration. . .and dear America is STILL a racist country, don't be deceived.
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by violent(m): 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2011
To each his own, why should anyone give a fúck?
Re: Miss Ireland Under Fire For Dating A Nigerian Brother by lysaa(f): 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2011
^^ abi? much ado about nothing. LOL

But dem 2 nor rhyme one kind tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz / Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute / Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.