Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

The Most Violent Prophet Not Mohamed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Violent Prophet Not Mohamed (2242 Views)

The Misinterpretation Of Matthew 11:12 In The Bible (Violent Prayers) / Who Was The Most Violent Prophet In History? / The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Violent Prophet Not Mohamed by SeanT21(f): 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2011
Re: The Most Violent Prophet Not Mohamed by maclatunji: 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2011
What do you think?
Re: The Most Violent Prophet Not Mohamed by SeanT21(f): 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2011
I think that Mo can not be compared to Moses since Christians don't worship him. On the other hand, Muslims worship Mohammed.
Re: The Most Violent Prophet Not Mohamed by abdakeem(m): 7:35pm On Mar 23, 2011
SeanT21:

I think that Mo can not be compared to Moses since Christians don't worship him. On the other hand, Muslims worship Mohammed.
Re: The Most Violent Prophet Not Mohamed by abdakeem(m): 7:40pm On Mar 23, 2011
@seant21 muslim do nt worship prophet muhammed s.a.w.we only worship ALLAH

1 Like

Re: The Most Violent Prophet Not Mohamed by SeanT21(f): 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2011
Sorry for the mistake!! wink
Re: The Most Violent Prophet Not Mohamed by maclatunji: 9:43am On Mar 24, 2011
SeanT21:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

I was embarrassed at your ignorance. That is the first thing every Muslim learns. God does not share his divinity with anybody and as such Prophet Muhammad (SAW) must never be worshiped or be thought-off as nothing more than a human being given a divine message and mission to the whole of mankind. I like your tendency to research. Research more on the topic of Islam from Muslims themselves before forming opinions. 1500 years of propaganda against Islam is difficult to overcome I know but take time to seek true knowledge and you will find it.
Re: The Most Violent Prophet Not Mohamed by SeanT21(f): 3:10am On Mar 25, 2011
Reply to the thread.

I already acknowledged my mistake.

1 Like

Re: The Most Violent Prophet Not Mohamed by maclatunji: 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2011
SeanT21:

Reply to the thread.

I already acknowledged my mistake.

And I also acknowledge it, don't fret.
Re: The Most Violent Prophet Not Mohamed by Shinery0123(m): 9:18am On Jul 11, 2014
SeanT21: I think that Mo can not be compared to Moses since Christians don't worship him. On the other hand, Muslims worship Mohammed.
muslims don't worshop muhammed, he is a messenger of whom we worship.
Re: The Most Violent Prophet Not Mohamed by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 11, 2014
gringrin Another attempt to justify Muhammed act of killing spree. gringrin

FYI, Christians don't have a prophet. And it never existed in New Testament.

Prophet is a thing of old testament which is for the Jews.

We have apostle and the founder of Christianity is Peter to whom Jesus gave authority not Moses unlike islam. Any objection undecided undecided

Jesus said "I didn't come to destroy the Law but to Fufill it".

=====>>
'Fufill it' in a context that the Jews weren't practising their Law as it pleases the most high God.

And he made his own law. smiley

So, don't use jewish law to judge Christianity. Gracias!

2 Likes

Re: The Most Violent Prophet Not Mohamed by kuss: 11:19am On Jul 11, 2014
THE OLD TESTAMENT WAS WRITTEN TO THE JEWS
THE GOSPEL (MATHEW, MARK, LUKE AND JOHN ) WERE WRITTEN TO THE WORLD
THE EPISTLES WERE WRITTEN TO THE CHURCH (CHRISTIAN )
MOSES WAS A PROPHET SENT TO THE JEWS NOT TO CHRISTIAN

2 Likes

Re: The Most Violent Prophet Not Mohamed by kuss: 11:26am On Jul 11, 2014
Jesus came to fulfill or perfect the law
because the law of moses were not perfect
that was why he told the jew for the hardness of your heart moses gave you those law because from the beginning it was not so
Mark 10:5 And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept.

1 Like

Re: The Most Violent Prophet Not Mohamed by Pr0ton: 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
FrancisTony:

Jesus said "I didn't come to destroy the Law but to Fufill it".

=====>>
'Fufill it' in a context that the Jews weren't practising their Law as it pleases the most high God.

And he made his own law. smiley

So, don't use jewish law to judge Christianity. Gracias!

Concerning Matt 5:17 u quoted.. Jesus came to fulfil the law in d sense dat he fulfiled Deut18:15, the prophets in the sense dat he fulfiled the common Isa53 and many more, and the psalms in psalms2:6-9 and many more.. He Himself later said in Luke 24:44-46,"Then he said to them, 'These are my words which I spoke to you, while I was with you, that everything written about me in the law of Moses and the prophets and the psalms must be fulfilled." Then he opened their minds to understand the scriptures...
As the NT is concerned, He has ended the law of commandments Rom 10:4 smiley
Re: The Most Violent Prophet Not Mohamed by pesty100(m): 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
kuss: THE OLD TESTAMENT WAS WRITTEN TO THE JEWS
THE GOSPEL (MATHEW, MARK, LUKE AND JOHN ) WERE WRITTEN TO THE WORLD
THE EPISTLES WERE WRITTEN TO THE CHURCH (CHRISTIAN )
MOSES WAS A PROPHET SENT TO THE JEWS NOT TO CHRISTIAN
moses a prophet sent to the jews, I wonder why you haven't yet removed his stories from your holy book
Re: The Most Violent Prophet Not Mohamed by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
pesty100: moses a prophet sent to the jews, I wonder why you haven't yet removed his stories from your holy book

The story isn't in our holybook.

Christians owned New testament while Jews owned old testament. We are only using their book as reference i.e remember what happened in those days. Kapish? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Most Violent Prophet Not Mohamed by pesty100(m): 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
FrancisTony:

The story isn't in our holybook.

Christians owned New testament while Jews owned old testament. We are only using their book as reference i.e remember what happened in those days. Kapish? undecided
so the laws in Exodus doesn't really apply to we christians
Re: The Most Violent Prophet Not Mohamed by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
pesty100: so the laws in Exodus doesn't really apply to we christians

Jesus came to fufill some Law which wasn't of God.

So, some Law apply to us and some were fufilled.

Even Satan knew Moses was for him. That was why he wrestled with Angel Michael for his body. undecided
Re: The Most Violent Prophet Not Mohamed by kuss: 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
pesty100: so the laws in Exodus doesn't really apply to we christians
Jesus came to fulfill all the law of the old testament through love
love is the fulfilling of the law
Matthew 22:36-40 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
This is the first and great commandment.
And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

1 Like

Re: The Most Violent Prophet Not Mohamed by Macelliot(m): 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
Following thread.... Interesting!

(1) (Reply)

Adolf Hitler Was under The Influence Of EVIL DEMONS / Nigeria Prison Service, Borstal Training Institution / An Artist's Depiction Of The Yoruba goddess YEMOJA (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.