Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,596 members, 7,801,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Pregnant Hemp Smoker Imprisoned-says Marijuana Is Good For Her Baby - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant Hemp Smoker Imprisoned-says Marijuana Is Good For Her Baby (1271 Views)

Marijuana Is Bad To Health.true Or False / Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing / Is There A Cure For A Smoker's Black Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Hemp Smoker Imprisoned-says Marijuana Is Good For Her Baby by iz2much: 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2011
A pregnant woman, Fumilayo Adeboye has been sent to Kirikiri prison in Apapa, Lagos State Southwest Nigeria for smoking marijuana in public place at Igando area Lagos.
She confessed to the police that she was taking the substance because it was good for her and the baby she was carrying in her womb.

Fumilayo revealed that she was introduced into smoking the weeds by her husband, Kehinde some years back and since then she was not only smoking but also selling it with her husband.
After making a confessional statement, her husband was invited but he refused to show up at the station.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/03/22/pregnant-hemp-smoker-sent-to-kirikiri-prisons-marijuana-is-good-for-my-baby-she-says/

Re: Pregnant Hemp Smoker Imprisoned-says Marijuana Is Good For Her Baby by Abayomin70(m): 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2011
this is madness
Re: Pregnant Hemp Smoker Imprisoned-says Marijuana Is Good For Her Baby by Nautillus(m): 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2011
Crasy world
Re: Pregnant Hemp Smoker Imprisoned-says Marijuana Is Good For Her Baby by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2011
so much for the Jamo stereotypes!

buahahahahaa!  tongue
Re: Pregnant Hemp Smoker Imprisoned-says Marijuana Is Good For Her Baby by Goldieluks: 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2011
Mtchew stupid woman and some people seem glorified with this nonsense?
good riddance to bad rubbish!
Re: Pregnant Hemp Smoker Imprisoned-says Marijuana Is Good For Her Baby by Tosinville(m): 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2011
I heard dis stuff on radio station yesterday afternoon
Re: Pregnant Hemp Smoker Imprisoned-says Marijuana Is Good For Her Baby by Tosinville(m): 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2011
Aro, sare lo gbe igbo wa.
Re: Pregnant Hemp Smoker Imprisoned-says Marijuana Is Good For Her Baby by MrCork17: 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2011
Tosinville . Bro are you pregnant? undecided
Re: Pregnant Hemp Smoker Imprisoned-says Marijuana Is Good For Her Baby by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2011
speaking of weed babies ^^ grin grin
Re: Pregnant Hemp Smoker Imprisoned-says Marijuana Is Good For Her Baby by Tosinville(m): 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2011
^^Jamaican reggae

Ima ganja planter, u could call me ganja farmer.
Re: Pregnant Hemp Smoker Imprisoned-says Marijuana Is Good For Her Baby by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2011
Tosinville:

^^Jamaican reggae

Ima ganja planter, u could call me ganja farmer.

Africans smoked weed first tongue grin grin
Re: Pregnant Hemp Smoker Imprisoned-says Marijuana Is Good For Her Baby by MrCork17: 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2011
MzDarkSkin . Sweeery, can u teach me how to smoke weed? wink
Re: Pregnant Hemp Smoker Imprisoned-says Marijuana Is Good For Her Baby by Tosinville(m): 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2011
Well i'm singing that jamaican song by [4got his name] not that i'm refering to jamaica.
Re: Pregnant Hemp Smoker Imprisoned-says Marijuana Is Good For Her Baby by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2011
Tosinville:

Well i'm singing that jamaican song by [4got his name] not that i'm refering to jamaica.

i think his name is Morgan Asher or Asher Morgan lol I forget too. But it's called "Ganja farmer"
i know what u are talking about. . .i love that song.

@cock, you sound like more crackish than anything. weed is def. not your 'drug' of choice. tongue
Re: Pregnant Hemp Smoker Imprisoned-says Marijuana Is Good For Her Baby by Tosinville(m): 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2011
MzDarkskin
Yeah! u r right, i love that music either.
Re: Pregnant Hemp Smoker Imprisoned-says Marijuana Is Good For Her Baby by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2011
when was the last time u smoked? grin
don't LIE! i KNOW you smoke weed! I know u got them
swisher sweets in your room! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnant Hemp Smoker Imprisoned-says Marijuana Is Good For Her Baby by 197(f): 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2011
hisses undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Remedy To Quick Expulsion Of Seminal Fluid From The Urethra? / The Best Private Hospital In Lagos / Nurses Protest On Internship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.