Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Mr And Mrs Praaa Family. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mr And Mrs Praaa Family. (794 Views)

Poll: What Are You Gonna Do?

Is it send the wife out: 0% (0 votes)
Abort the pregnant: 0% (0 votes)
Rear the child: 85% (6 votes)
Commit a cuicide: 0% (0 votes)
Murder the wife and go rot in hell with her.: 14% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

See Family Tie In Sketch Portrait Painting Drawing Of Mr And Mrs Lucas Labaran / Meet Mrs. Olayinka Adeyemo – The Pregnant Tricycle (keke) Rider / Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr And Mrs Praaa Family. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2011
Mr and Mrs Praaa Have being togrther for good six years but got no kid.
Mr Praaa is a Pastor - And he go for 21 days and nite fasting and prayer in other to bear child.  On the tenth day of his fasting, pastor and his wife get robbed. The robbers violated the Pastor's wife (Mrs Praaa).

Two months after, Mrs Praaa noticed something is wrong and went to the hospital, give complain, go for a test and test says she has 'take in'.   Wow! She shouted and remembered she get violated by the robbers.  shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry

Assuming You're the Pastor, What da' heck you gonna do to the wife, to the pregnant, to that God you prayed and fasted to? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mr And Mrs Praaa Family. by obowunmi(m): 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2011
why would anyone want the seed of criminals inside of them --- yuck.
Re: Mr And Mrs Praaa Family. by ifyalways(f): 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2011
Only in NLD wud u hear such s.illy stories,in this day and age?
Even a kid knows that the first thing a r.ape victim does is to get tested for std's and pregnancy.
Re: Mr And Mrs Praaa Family. by samtoye(m): 11:04am On Mar 24, 2011
Why can't we ever form good stories? if no be rape na juju, if not na child abuse, if not na mother in law wahala, if not na husband brutalization, if not na cheating boyfriend, if not na wife with HIV, i tire for una ooooo, Poster please come up with a happy scenario !
Re: Mr And Mrs Praaa Family. by truphie(f): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2011
Oh, I watched this movie. The name is Act of faith. Starring Mercy Johnson.
Re: Mr And Mrs Praaa Family. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2011
Straight out some garbage Nollywood super story script.
Re: Mr And Mrs Praaa Family. by playmate(f): 9:24pm On Mar 24, 2011
truphie:

Oh, I watched this movie. The name is Act of faith. Starring Mercy Johnson.

oh. .the one i watched starred Stephanie okereke
Re: Mr And Mrs Praaa Family. by Nobody: 3:43am On Mar 25, 2011
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe i remember the one with stephanie okereke.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Mother's Day Marked On Seperately In UK & US But Father's Day Same Day? / Should Nigeria Pass A Law On General Marriage Requirements ? / Disney Wedding Dresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.