Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,521 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree? (18876 Views)

Let's Separate Men From The Boys: Do You Remember This? (PHOTO) / Are Females More Caring Than Males / Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? (2) (3) (4)

Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree? by OluAbuja(m): 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2006
I look at myself and how i have related with my parents and
cared about them over these years and then concluded that
i would have been more caring towards my parents if i were
a girl or born female.

It is not that i don't care but there are things i don't do for them
but my sisters always do. My wife calls her mum everyday while i
call mine once in a month - that is if i remember - Well, men are not
supposed to be soft.

Presently i have a daughter and trust God to have a son soon. I have
this confidence that my daughter will care for me when i get old. Even
now, she is always asking me if i was okay, broke or in good health. Her
love is real and always look forward to her smiles when i get home
from work.

The question is, who cares better, girls or boys?

Be sincere in your response.
Re: Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree? by Seun(m): 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2006
Girls care better than boys. The problem with girls is that when they grow older they are treated as servants by their husbands. So even if the young woman wants to take care of you very well in her old age if her husband says "no" she will be unable to take care of you as much as she would like to.

I think girls are more caring because they look up to their mothers who demonstrate more care within the home. If you have a man who is always showing care around the house, serving his wife and so on, I believe his son will tend to behave the same way.
Re: Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree? by seeni4ever(m): 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2006
no!!! nobody is more caring than anybody. it all depends on the kind of upbringing you have.
Seun:

I think girls are more caring because they look up to their mothers who demonstrate more care within the home.
this statement of seun is absolutely wrong. we have alot of mothers who are monsters. being caring is something you will figure out urself wether u are a man or woman.
Re: Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree? by naijababy: 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2006
Women are natural givers...birth to all mankind...so naturally they have the desire to protect.
Re: Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree? by clarissa(f): 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2006
i think most girls are more caring than guys but some guys could be caring tho
Re: Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree? by Bisanke(f): 6:56am On Feb 12, 2006
I really think dat girls are more caring than guys b cause 1.us girls are the one to always take the child when the marraige has a problem 2.we are less likely 2 do something evil 4 ex:rape 3.we are just made like dat were just so kind but some guys are caring and some aren't the same wit da females but da majordy of the guys are cruel.
Re: Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree? by ocho(f): 4:29am On Feb 13, 2006
@topic: I definitly agree!
Re: Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree? by funty(f): 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2006
i agree. it's a known fact that woman are naturally endowed with compassion ,love and sympathy meaning that females tend to care alot about things compared to males.
Re: Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:07am On Feb 18, 2006
nothing can be compared 2 a mother's luv n care 4 a daughter/son
no matter how much he/she may av caused her
Re: Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree? by Grizzly(m): 1:48am On Feb 18, 2006
Thats no question. thats a complete statement widout da ?? boyz can be mean pricks
Re: Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree? by Grizzly(m): 1:48am On Feb 18, 2006
Thats no question. thats a complete statement widout da ?? boyz can be mean pricks
Re: Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree? by ocho(f): 4:10am On Feb 18, 2006
ah to! na boy talk am o, no be girl!
Re: Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree? by 2cantango(f): 5:37am On Feb 18, 2006
I think it depends on the way a child is raised and possbly how open the individual is to peer pressure/society. My biological father was a very violent man, my step father is a paedophile, my sister is cruel and will step on anyone in her way, my son is so gentle and caring of everyone around him, my daughter is the same. I have known many females who are physically abusive, verbally abusive, and just plain horrid. So you see, just in those few people there is no distinct line that seperates male and female based on the ability to care. My son is 14 and loves to protect his sister, he loves to walk beside me with his arm around me, he cries when he hears or sees abuse towards other people or towards animals, he stopped a car in order to save a kitten. He will endure abuse at school in order to defend someone being bullied. The list is endless. I really don't think it'll ever be able to be clearly stated that one gender is more caring than the other.
Re: Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree? by Maxflame(m): 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2006
Well i just don't care! wink cheesy
Re: Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree? by OluAbuja(m): 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2006
Maxflame, this is exactly what i am saying, guys just don't care. Love is caring. Show some love bros. wink
Re: Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree? by Maxflame(m): 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2006
Re: Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree? by ocho(f): 8:00am On Feb 19, 2006
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree? by bebe6(f): 8:43am On Feb 19, 2006
The problem with girls is that when they grow older they are treated as servants by their husbands. So even if the young woman wants to take care of you very well in her old age if her husband says "no" she will be unable to take care of you as much as she would like to

You have got to be kidding!

1. Submissive(yes)-Servant (no)
2. Husband says no to me taking care of a loved one(he can get the ____ on)
Re: Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree? by eveseh(f): 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2006
i agree with that,

my boyfreidn never buy me something untill my brithday,
and when i go out when i see nice things i buy it for him,
but he never does buy me things untill i ask him to.
Re: Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:24am On Dec 13, 2006
this shouldn't be an issue,girls are more caring than guys.guys are just so angry
Re: Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree? by culasi(m): 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2006
I don't agree with the statement that girls are more caring than boys. Well i care for my parents and also i care for my wife as well. I get them gifts anytime i see anything nice. Well you should not generalize. When we talk about caring, it actually depends on the circumstances by which the person grew up and also they way the person was raised. I love both of my parents and i do care about them all even my siblings and my wife too. smiley
Re: Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree? by temmyabby(f): 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2007
Naturally females are more caring, undecided but some women ve lost it upstairs so u can't say that 4 all women
Re: Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree? by Zandra1(f): 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2007
In my opinion, firstly, It depends on how individuals were raised. It can also depend on how caring they decide to be when they grow up. If u read "A Child Called It" you will realize that some women are not fit to be called mothers just like there are some men out there that are cruel monsters. However, at times it seems women care more due to the motherly instinct but overall I think its all about how someone was brought up.
Re: Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree? by AlRaheem(m): 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2007
No, I disagree. Boys or Man Care more about n e thing than a girl or woman By far!!!!
Re: Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree? by Bolarge(m): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2007
You guys are getting it all WRONG!!
I'm glad the poster was clear about the context in which he made this flawed analogy. . .parents.
You all believe it's the woman that leaves her family and goes to join the man's family? HELLO Think again mates.
This whole issue 'bout women appearing to be more caring stems out of the crass selfishness of most women who choose to spend their (man & wife's) resources on her family but subtly make her husband forget completely about his parents and other members of his extended family.
It's ok for her sister to come spend her mid-semester break with them even if this extends to several months or the rest of her academic life,her own mother may even live with them but let her in-laws try to stay for more than 3days and with subtle signals she'd've started notifying them that they've overstayed their welcome. Please do a research and find out what % of a typical young couples' resources goes to the wife's parents vis-a-vis the man's. It's got nothing to do with how much they care,it's got everything to do with how well the wife seducingly brainwashes the guy.
  Gladly,as with every rule in this world,there are exceptions.
Re: Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree? by mekoyo(m): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2007
I agree. They have this tender heart of care, a very fragile one.
Re: Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree? by Irock(f): 12:20am On Dec 19, 2007
hmm depends sha, as in it depends on the individual but sha gurls are a lil more carin wont lie,

How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff / Ever Felt Like You Married The Wrong Person? / Wife Dies After Family Refused Blood Transfusion