Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

What To Do When Your Wife Cheats On You With Another Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do When Your Wife Cheats On You With Another Woman? (5420 Views)

10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do When Your Wife Cheats On You With Another Woman? by xgel: 12:30am On Mar 24, 2011
What to do when your wife cheats on you with another woman?
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Cheats On You With Another Woman? by Advocator: 12:33am On Mar 24, 2011
[b]OP, [/b]A good woman does not step out on her husband for no reason. I believe my wife would deserve the benefit of the doubt and that I would need to know why she had cheated so that I could work to make things better for her. If anything, I would be angry that she had not told me what she needed from me, but primarily I would blame myself. I would hope that her cheating did not mean a desire to end the marriage but instead a desire for an improved marriage for both of us. Let's not hope for the worse.
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Cheats On You With Another Woman? by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 24, 2011
@OP
You should demand to have your share of that exra toto, as they say in marriage:"what's hers is yours!"
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Cheats On You With Another Woman? by Advocator: 12:38am On Mar 24, 2011
Or if you catch them in the act, join them for a hot t-h-r-e-e-some.
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Cheats On You With Another Woman? by annawhite(f): 12:43am On Mar 24, 2011
With Another woman?that isn't cheating
That is collabo

You simply join in the act!
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Cheats On You With Another Woman? by annawhite(f): 12:48am On Mar 24, 2011
But on a second thot,if my man cheats on me with another man
------I wld pay some guys to rape him lipsrsealed
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Cheats On You With Another Woman? by annawhite(f): 12:49am On Mar 24, 2011
Which one be violation him?
Abeg na r a p e him jor
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Cheats On You With Another Woman? by MrCork17: 12:50am On Mar 24, 2011
well if she  dark skin, I send her parking!!  angry
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Cheats On You With Another Woman? by mamagee3(f): 12:53am On Mar 24, 2011
Mr, Cork:

well if she dark skin, I send her parking!! angry
Fool! grin grin grin
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Cheats On You With Another Woman? by annawhite(f): 12:56am On Mar 24, 2011
Mr, Cork:

well if she  dark skin, I send her parking!!  angry
sister cork keep doing your tang
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Cheats On You With Another Woman? by HighChief4(m): 1:05am On Mar 24, 2011
I would definitely have a party with both of them, afterall nothing spoil
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Cheats On You With Another Woman? by annawhite(f): 1:12am On Mar 24, 2011
High_Chief:

I would definitely have a triple sin with both of them, afterall nothing spoil
woyo abasi mbok
Pls high chief dnt crack my ribs
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Cheats On You With Another Woman? by desholah(m): 1:26am On Mar 24, 2011
OP.
Would marry her girlfriend . . . .I love collabo cheesy cheesy
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Cheats On You With Another Woman? by MrChima: 6:05am On Mar 24, 2011
I'm suspecting my wife too on this menace.
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Cheats On You With Another Woman? by ektbear: 9:13am On Mar 24, 2011
This thread. . . grin
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Cheats On You With Another Woman? by Onchedu(m): 9:30am On Mar 24, 2011
Hmmm. . .
A woman never sounded more stupid as when she tries to sound logical about something that makes no logical sense.

It's one thing for a girl to be experimenting & another thing for a woman to be indulging.
The wife might not be a lesbia.n but her lover might be & that totally complicates things.

A cheat is a cheat. Giving what is rightfully Urs to another man, woman or cow is cheating.

If I caught my wife with another woman, I'll thank God she's just unstable upstairs & not heartlessly wicked; cos that's what she'l be if it were with another man.
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Cheats On You With Another Woman? by SALady(f): 9:36am On Mar 24, 2011
You simply let the girls have fun, and if allowed to join hey that's a bonus I guess undecided undecided undecided
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Cheats On You With Another Woman? by Onchedu(m): 9:45am On Mar 24, 2011
Join in? No no no no NO!
If I want a three.some so badly I'll go find two chics that long for a schlong more than they do for clams. That way, I'm the prize & not a contender.
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Cheats On You With Another Woman? by Tosinville(m): 9:45am On Mar 24, 2011
3some aint a bad thing, i'll join them immediately.
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Cheats On You With Another Woman? by SALady(f): 9:55am On Mar 24, 2011
Onchedu:

Join in? No no no no NO!
If I want a three.some so badly I'll go find two chics that long for a schlong more than they do for clams. That way, I'm the prize & not a contender.

C'mon, if it can help to spice things up in your bedroom why not 

I mean clearly wifey here is sending a strong message i.e. that she is tired of routine sex. she is obviously not tired of you as a hubby otherwise she could be doing it with the boys, dont you think?

If the wife want to do it with the girls it means you not so bad at all, and this is by no means insinuating competition or her need to leave you, she just wants fun that's it.

yeah! this I say with a straight face.
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Cheats On You With Another Woman? by Mcleo007(m): 10:32am On Mar 24, 2011
I'd rather hav M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ wife cheat with a woman than a dude. Two d.icks don't make a right!
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Cheats On You With Another Woman? by 190: 11:25am On Mar 24, 2011
Mcleo007:

I'd rather hav M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ wife cheat with a woman than a dude. Two d.icks don't make a right!

[size=18pt]GBAM!! cool cool[/size]
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Cheats On You With Another Woman? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:46am On Mar 24, 2011
I would be furious,

Not cos she's with another chick (which by the way isn't as bad as another man if you think about it in a diff direction) but cos she didn't tell me she was into that whole lesbian stuff,

I will tell her to make sure any lesbian partner she brings is willing to swing both ways otherwise its a no no
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Cheats On You With Another Woman? by SALady(f): 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2011
190:

[size=18pt]GBAM!! cool cool[/size]

endorsed
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Cheats On You With Another Woman? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2011
I'd forgive her instantly, thats for sure. Indeed I might even be silently 'relieved' if I confirm that that is the only kind of 'cheating' she can ever contemplate. What would definitely drive one to murder is finding out that another man's d1ck penetrated any hole in her body. For that, there can be no forgiveness. . .only capital punishment.
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Cheats On You With Another Woman? by desholah(m): 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2011
Mr Chima:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Cheats On You With Another Woman? by Goldieluks: 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2011
Mr Chima:

umm, undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

@OP send the she goat of a wife packing.
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Cheats On You With Another Woman? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2011
Mr Chima:

hehehe

you just wait for Nairaland's Miss Grumpy

lol
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Cheats On You With Another Woman? by livedit(f): 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2011
The same as if she cheated on him with another man.  Cheating is cheating regardless if it is with the same sex.  If anything, that makes it worse!  I'm trying not to go bible here, but same sex relationship sex IS and abomination.  It's worse than a sin to God.  Then to top it all off, you married too?  I feel, if you not happy or no longer want to be in your marriage then why not just divorce and leave?  Breaking your vows (promises) and betraying your spouse is straight up wrong.  And I feel, that's up to the person betrayed if they want to stay and work it out in their marriage.  Again, cheating is cheating no matter if it's with the same sex or not.
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Cheats On You With Another Woman? by Ivynwa(f): 4:10am On Mar 25, 2011
Give her a chance for rehabilitation and change by letting her go through counselling or something. I don't believe in all these "freedom of sexual orientation between men/men and woman/woman", it can be unlearned if learned already, some people take it as a kind of sophistication to acquire and stuff but we humans must watch it. What happens in decades to come and parents begin to arise to say that it's their children they want to bed, should we all smile at that sexual orientation?

Such a wify should be encouraged to unlearn that and if she is not interested in doing so, the final decision is with the husband but if I am in his position and she sticks to that after I tried to help her quit that, then imma divorce she(excuse my slang) and get on straight up!
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Cheats On You With Another Woman? by Nekai(f): 4:41am On Mar 25, 2011
This thread has made my nite! grin
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Cheats On You With Another Woman? by sexy74(m): 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2011
This thread has made my nite!
thats true talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Naked Mad Men Penisss Very Big? / What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl. / Get Her Begging Desperately To Make Love To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.