Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,585 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Lagbaja -- Skentele Skontolo. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lagbaja -- Skentele Skontolo. (9055 Views)

P-square Ft Lagbaja - Unlimited [download] / Lagbaja Back With New Album / 'Never Far Away' By Lagbaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagbaja -- Skentele Skontolo. by hotangel2(f): 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2006
Im loving the song already ooo.. Wanna listen to it?

Click here

I like it.. and that girl can sing.. i just love the video. Actualy that link is the video.. enjoy and tell me wat u think.
Re: Lagbaja -- Skentele Skontolo. by africanboy(m): 2:52am On Feb 05, 2006
i love the song too, much better than that "thrash" he did - "never far away".

The song (never far away) is cool, but doesnt cut it with Lagbaja purists. @hot, will we ever see a picture of u with ur "gele skentele"?
Re: Lagbaja -- Skentele Skontolo. by hotangel2(f): 8:38am On Feb 06, 2006
i had one before.. but it wasn't a karaka gele.. it was just the head tie of my skirt and blouse. cheesy
Re: Lagbaja -- Skentele Skontolo. by d1twista(m): 9:00am On Feb 06, 2006
Hot-Angel ni to ri mi lo se lo gele skentele,to ri mi lo se lowo bata skontolo........ shocked sad angry lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Lagbaja -- Skentele Skontolo. by nikinash(f): 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2006
i think skentele is the best from lagbaja, the guy is just so talented. i really like the song.
Re: Lagbaja -- Skentele Skontolo. by d1twista(m): 10:20am On Feb 10, 2006
noooooooooooo
Re: Lagbaja -- Skentele Skontolo. by Seun(m): 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2006
Personally, I think the song is quite poor!
Re: Lagbaja -- Skentele Skontolo. by queen2(f): 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2006
Nice song, i like the skentele skontolo song cheesy
Re: Lagbaja -- Skentele Skontolo. by lauryn(f): 5:31am On Apr 14, 2006
what does it mean?
Re: Lagbaja -- Skentele Skontolo. by spikelord(m): 8:15am On Apr 14, 2006
A very good song!
Re: Lagbaja -- Skentele Skontolo. by queen2(f): 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2006
lauryn:

what does it mean?

Ha i dont even know the meaning
Re: Lagbaja -- Skentele Skontolo. by Deepop(f): 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2006
the song is ok grin but not the best 4rm lagbaja undecidedi think his best 4 now is Never Far Away cheesy
Re: Lagbaja -- Skentele Skontolo. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2006
give me a damn break, that is a real skentele i mean the real trash
Re: Lagbaja -- Skentele Skontolo. by mrmetoo(m): 12:10am On Aug 09, 2006
number 1 on my playlist for now
Re: Lagbaja -- Skentele Skontolo. by babonboard(f): 9:02am On Aug 10, 2006
the song is cute and very okay but i think it cant be compared with the new vidoe dream come true.
this new lagbaja girl(ufoma)is as good as the other one,kudos to them both
Re: Lagbaja -- Skentele Skontolo. by disney(f): 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2006
Very nice song. l love it too. Feel ya girl (hotangel). Thumbs up to the lady that sang in the video. grin
Re: Lagbaja -- Skentele Skontolo. by naomijt(f): 11:51pm On Aug 11, 2006
I like the song too. But i prefer " never far away"
I can't imagine why Africanboy will think the song is trash
Re: Lagbaja -- Skentele Skontolo. by Remmzy(m): 12:57am On Aug 12, 2006
the Africano videos song by Lagbaja is quiet good but i prefer "far way" to "skentele skontolo" or whatever,  Far away makes me feel motherland, i mean Naija. I love it!
Re: Lagbaja -- Skentele Skontolo. by dearzi(f): 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2006
They're both good songs, but the vocals on "Never Far Away" are just mad!! and i mean that in a good way.

Babonboard
He has a new song "dream come true" is it on the same cd as the never far away one? how good is the video?

Africanoboy is entitled to his own opinion, even though i don't agree with him.
Re: Lagbaja -- Skentele Skontolo. by Remmzy(m): 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2006
[b]lagbaja, a new song? don't think so![/b]Allow him to make enough money on Africano video's first abi?
Re: Lagbaja -- Skentele Skontolo. by dearzi(f): 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2006
Remmzy
The Africano one's the one with the skentele and far away on it ba?
Re: Lagbaja -- Skentele Skontolo. by Remmzy(m): 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2006
yeah, yu right
Re: Lagbaja -- Skentele Skontolo. by ikamefa(f): 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2006
@ Topic

Gele skentele is an energertic and fun song i like it, never far away is a love song with a good fusion of bata and other string instruments, Eego did her thing in that song i love it

what am i even talking about, am an ardent Lagbaja fan tongue, if Lagbos like make im beat 2 pangolos together i go buy the cd " grin "

Re: Lagbaja -- Skentele Skontolo. by Remmzy(m): 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2006
ikamefa
Gele skentele is an energertic and fun song  i like it, never far away is a love song with a good  fusion of bata and other string instruments, Eego did her thing in that song i love it

what am i even talking about, am an ardent  Lagbaja fan  , if Lagbos like make im beat 2 pangolos together i go buy the cd "   "
[b]Just like when Fela of blessed memory was alive,  Lagbaja is a symbol of African Arts & culture traditionally.[/b]I don't care what pple say!
Re: Lagbaja -- Skentele Skontolo. by ikamefa(f): 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2006
Remmzy:

ikamefa[b]Just like when Fela of blessed memory was alive, Lagbaja is a symbol of African Arts & culture traditionally.[/b]I don't care what people say!

i agree with you on this, but funny enough i never liked Fela when he was alive tongue, but when Abami Eda died and thats when i started feeling his songs and collecting his cds tongue
Re: Lagbaja -- Skentele Skontolo. by Remmzy(m): 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2006
@ikamefa;oh my gawd! shocked
Re: Lagbaja -- Skentele Skontolo. by ikamefa(f): 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2006
Remmzy:

@ikamefa;oh my gawd! shocked

what? " grin "
Re: Lagbaja -- Skentele Skontolo. by Remmzy(m): 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2006
@ikamefa;[b]the after death stuff of your liking Fela's song touched me greatly, gee am in d right direction.  Fela is a Legend [/b]that caused the Oh my,
Re: Lagbaja -- Skentele Skontolo. by SirKay3(m): 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2006
Lagbaja rocks always
Re: Lagbaja -- Skentele Skontolo. by timoore: 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2006
[b][/b] smileyyeah i think da song is great,first time i heard it waz at motherland,i just couldnt stop dancing.lagaja has got a wonderful concept,n he did a nice job
Re: Lagbaja -- Skentele Skontolo. by anddar(m): 2:39am On Aug 15, 2006
Lagbaja's new song captures the essence of yoruba culture, if you watch the video (you can see it at www.youtube.com), you'll see what I mean, just like my mom and all my aunties in the car! And "never far away" was an excellent song, I do'nt care whut ppl say

(1) (Reply)

Young Thug - Now Ft. 21 Savage MP3 DOWNLOAD / Pictures Of Jay-z In Kwara State / Ndokwa Special-prince Smart Williams -ndokwa Bama Mma & uwa Di Egwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.