Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

My Encounter With Odiaero - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Encounter With Odiaero (4304 Views)

Poll: Who deserves an apology?

Odiaero: 8% (1 vote)
honeric01: 50% (6 votes)
Both: 33% (4 votes)
None: 8% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

My Encounter With An Edo Witch / My Encounter With A Gay Today / My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With Odiaero by honeric01(m): 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2011
I entered a business deal with Odiaero (July 28th 2010) , he faulted from his end just 2 days into the business, he told me the business ran into problems due to "technical" issues from the broker and he promised the broker was to refund him all the money lost in the process.

1 week later, he said they already refunded him and that he was going to be sending my share which was about 4k (the amount I invested with him), then he disappeared into thin air for another 2 months (September 2010), I was left in the dark, sought for him virtually every day both online and offline to no avail. i got fed up and wanted to declare him a fraudster.

2 days before the end of September 2010, he showed up online, gave me series of excuses why he was AWOL and didn't apologize, ended up sending me 2k ( not in full, sent 200k the next day and sent 100k a week later), he promised he was sending the rest before the end of October 2010.

Getting close to October ending, Odiaero disappeared again into thin air, showed up occasionally and with different kind of excuses (can’t send money where he was, his card getting blocked, he's in Dubai, he's in Italy, he's in France, he's in this, he's in that, I was actually expecting to see him say he was in the moon too).

Anyways, to cut the long story short, i contacted some nairalanders I am close to, told them about what was going on between I and Odiaero, some of them actually told me to rat him out, they said his actions kinda shows that he might be a fraudulent person, but I didn't really buy into their ideas, I was trying to be diplomatic not to scare him away forever since he already paid part of the money.

He came online about 3 months ago (January), told me I was insulting him, telling people he was a criminal and all that, said some of the people i told were the ones that told him all that and demanded I should apologize, I still do not know why I should apologize because I haven't mentioned anything about our deal on this forum ever since this thing happened 6 months ago.

With all the emotional problems he put me into, he knew from onset that most of that money didn’t belong to me, I told him from the onset why I was going into the deal with him, even with these, he ended up putting me in deep poo, I kept having problems with the owner of the money, threats here and there and I became very bitter, yet Odiaero thinks he’s the one who should get an apology?

I promised to set up a thread the day he ends up paying me all my money, today, he paid me another 2k to balance up my 4k i invested with him 6 months ago, and he also promised to send me $500 as compensation for delaying my payment for 6 months tomorrow 25th march 2011, but demanded I set up a thread to apologize to him publicly.

Guys and girls, does Odiaero deserve or warrant any apology from me or am I actually the one who deserves a public apology from Odiaero for handling this issue maturely and not calling him a thief on this reputable forum?

Please I need inputs on this from various nairalanders who know who Odiaero is and who knows who honeric01 is.

Thanks and please keep it clean.

Yours faithfully

Honeric01

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Odiaero by Odunnu: 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2011
. . .and ths is how I get to know he's paid up?
So your bitterness and hate for GEJ my president has affectd our relationship?
*smh* guy, u no try.
Re: My Encounter With Odiaero by honeric01(m): 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2011
^^^^

Girlfriend, it's not like that, he just paid this afternoon and i had to go to the bank to confirm if the money was "really" in my account or not, you know i don't hate GEJ, rather i hate PDP and won't vote for anything PDP until other parties screw up just like them.

Don't be annoyed babymi wink
Re: My Encounter With Odiaero by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2011
Man na luvhappen wan happen 4 here?, i smell quarrel
Re: My Encounter With Odiaero by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2011
But wait a minute, @ Honoric, since when u and Odun became B&F?
Re: My Encounter With Odiaero by honeric01(m): 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2011
odiaero:

But wait a minute, @ Honoric, since when u and Odun became B&F?

Since Adam knew Eve was a woman.
Re: My Encounter With Odiaero by Odunnu: 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2011
No wa'ala.
ThankGod he's paid up.How far abt the $500 compensation?when is the alert goin 2 appear?
Re: My Encounter With Odiaero by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2011
Hello, where is the thread?
Re: My Encounter With Odiaero by JAZES(m): 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2011
Thank God is over at last, smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Encounter With Odiaero by honeric01(m): 5:40pm On Mar 24, 2011
Odunnu:

No wa'ala.
ThankGod he's paid up.How far abt the $500 compensation?when is the alert goin 2 appear?

Hopefully tomorrow like he said.

odiaero:

Hello, where is the thread?

Which thread are you asking for?

JAZES:

Thank God is over at last, smiley smiley smiley

After 6 months, man it seems i am very patient oo sad
Re: My Encounter With Odiaero by JAkpayen(m): 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2011
To err is 'animal', to forgive is human. Ehmm! Sorry to err is human, to forgive is divine. lol

Thank you Odiaero for being truthful. Honeric e be like say your GF other name na patience ooo! lol

Well one of the attributes of being a successful FX trader is patience, because it pays at the end of the day.
Re: My Encounter With Odiaero by 190: 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2011
Honeric this is good news

Thank you odiaero cool cool
Re: My Encounter With Odiaero by fxtopedia(m): 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2011
honeric01:

I entered a business deal with Odiaero (July 28th 2010) , he faulted from his end just 2 days into the business, he told me the business ran into problems due to "technical" issues from the broker and he promised the broker was to refund him all the money lost in the process.

1 week later, he said they already refunded him and that he was going to be sending my share which was about $4,000 (the amount I invested with him), then he disappeared into thin air for another 2 months (September 2010), I was left in the dark, sought for him virtually every day both online and offline to no avail. i got fed up and wanted to declare him a fraudster.

2 days before the end of September 2010, he showed up online, gave me series of excuses why he was AWOL and didn't apologize, ended up sending me $2,000 ( not in full, sent N200k the next day and sent N100k a week later), he promised he was sending the rest before the end of October 2010.

Getting close to October ending, Odiaero disappeared again into thin air, showed up occasionally and with different kind of excuses (can’t send money where he was, his card getting blocked, he's in Dubai, he's in Italy, he's in France, he's in this, he's in that, I was actually expecting to see him say he was in the moon too).

Anyways, to cut the long story short, i contacted some nairalanders I am close to, told them about what was going on between I and Odiaero, some of them actually told me to rat him out, they said his actions kinda shows that he might be a fraudulent person, but I didn't really buy into their ideas, I was trying to be diplomatic not to scare him away forever since he already paid part of the money.

He came online about 3 months ago (January), told me I was insulting him, telling people he was a criminal and all that, said some of the people i told were the ones that told him all that and demanded I should apologize, I still do not know why I should apologize because I haven't mentioned anything about our deal on this forum ever since this thing happened 6 months ago.

With all the emotional problems he put me into, he knew from onset that most of that money didn’t belong to me, I told him from the onset why I was going into the deal with him, even with these, he ended up putting me in deep poo, I kept having problems with the owner of the money, threats here and there and I became very bitter, yet Odiaero thinks he’s the one who should get an apology?

I promised to set up a thread the day he ends up paying me all my money, today, he paid me another $2,000 to balance up my $4,000 i invested with him 6 months ago, and he also promised to send me $500 as compensation for delaying my payment for 6 months tomorrow 25th march 2011, but demanded I set up a thread to apologize to him publicly.

Guys and girls, does Odiaero deserve or warrant any apology from me or am I actually the one who deserves a public apology from Odiaero for handling this issue maturely and not calling him a thief on this reputable forum?

Please I need inputs on this from various nairalanders who know who Odiaero is and who knows who honeric01 is.

Thanks and please keep it clean.

Yours faithfully

Honeric01

In my humble opinion, I felt you SHOULD even thank God that this guy refunded your money. I remember years ago, I gave out $3550 so a so called
forex guru in Nigeria, he promised to give me monthly returns on the investment, but to my utmost consternation, he BLEW away the money in less
than 30days, till today I have received NOTHING from him. That was what led me to START forex on my own

My advice NEVER give your money to anybody to trade for YOU because YOU can do it yourself. YOU only need to learn from a sincere person.

Both of you should settle this issue on PHONE call or better still via chat rather exposing each other to the public.
Re: My Encounter With Odiaero by honeric01(m): 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2011
@JAkpayen and 190

Thanks guys, but who's suppose to apologize? me or odiaero? he wants me to apologize, i want to know why i should apologize and who should be apologizing,

Una no even answer the man question i asked una, haba!
Re: My Encounter With Odiaero by honeric01(m): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2011
fxtopedia:

In my humble opinion, I felt you SHOULD even thank God that this guy refunded your money. I remember years ago, I gave out $3550 so a so called
forex guru in Nigeria, he promised to give me monthly returns on the investment, but to my utmost consternation, he BLEW away the money in less
than 30days, till today I have received NOTHING from him. That was what led me to START forex on my own

My advice NEVER give your money to anybody to trade for YOU because YOU can do it yourself. YOU only need to learn from a sincere person.

Both of you should settle this issue on PHONE call or better still via chat rather exposing each other to the public.

Bro, it seems you didn't read the post well, we have "resolved" the whole issues, but one of us is demanding for an apology, so i would like to know who should be apologizing to the other.

Thanks
Re: My Encounter With Odiaero by fxtopedia(m): 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2011
honeric01:

Bro, it seems you didn't read the post well, we have "resolved" the whole issues, but one of us is demanding for an apology, so i would like to know who should be apologizing to the other.

Thanks

I read everything! APOLOGISE to each other and forget all this. The STRENGTH used to create this post can be used to say ''sorry''
That would not reduce anyone of you. I advise the poster to apologise! LMAO
Re: My Encounter With Odiaero by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2011
fxtopedia:

I read everything! APOLOGISE to each other and forget all this. The STRENGTH used to create this post can be used to say ''sorry''

Actually, if not for the insults i received from some members like jamace, i would hv paid him long time ago, but i got angry along the way cos of their comments, and waited for em to do their worst, but nothing they got, thanks to H-babe , pretty knows how to talk
Re: My Encounter With Odiaero by honeric01(m): 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2011
fxtopedia:

For what in particular? without this thread, would you have known what happened? i didn't even make it public, what he wants me to apologize for is what he calls "public embarrassment", i am yet to know where i embarrassed him.
Re: My Encounter With Odiaero by fxtopedia(m): 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2011
honeric01:

For what in particular? without this thread, would you have known what happened? i didn't even make it public, what he wants me to apologize for is what he calls "public embarrassment", i am yet to know where i embarrassed him.

Please sorry for contributing to this, Just ingore all my post lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Encounter With Odiaero by honeric01(m): 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2011
fxtopedia:

Please sorry for contributing to this, Just ingore all my post lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Bro, you must have taken what i meant in a wrong way, i was in no way rebutting your contribution, rather i was only saying i didn't make it public throughout the whole scenario, so i still do not see any reason why he should ask for an apology if this thread is the 1st i'd be setting up on this issue.

Once more bro, i am sorry if i didn't put my comment in a more clear way, wasn't rebuking you nor antagonizing your advise.
Re: My Encounter With Odiaero by fxtopedia(m): 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2011
honeric01:

Bro, you must have taken what i meant in a wrong way, i was in no way rebutting your contribution, rather i was only saying i didn't make it public throughout the whole scenario, so i still do not see any reason why he should ask for an apology if this thread is the 1st i'd be setting up on this issue.

Once more bro, i am sorry if i didn't put my comment in a more clear way, wasn't rebuking you nor antagonizing your advise.

Is ok! Life is simple. smiley
Re: My Encounter With Odiaero by honeric01(m): 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2011
odiaero:

Actually, if not for the insults i received from some members like jamace, i would hv paid him long time ago, but i got angry along the way cos of their comments, and waited for em to do their worst, but nothing they got, thanks to H-babe , pretty knows how to talk

so do u still think you deserve an apology or i should be the one getting one from you?
Re: My Encounter With Odiaero by blackgucci(m): 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2011
@poster

where the apology wan come from, your guy played unfair
Re: My Encounter With Odiaero by hannie: 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2011
nawao . . .can we have screenshots of the payments made b4 we would judge who is to apologize cheesy
Re: My Encounter With Odiaero by jamace(m): 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2011

Bros, thank me for rejuvenating your dying conscience in this matter. Honesty remains the best policy in life, including biz.

@ honerico, I'm glad you have been refunded. May you never lose your hard-earned money to any one.
Re: My Encounter With Odiaero by Nobody: 5:16am On Mar 25, 2011
@ Honoric, the reason why i demand an apology is because there is this particular statement u made in one post when i was long away for business meetings, that stuff really got me mad when i saw it, something about like Fishing me out
Re: My Encounter With Odiaero by honeric01(m): 6:06am On Mar 25, 2011
blackgucci:

@poster

where the apology wan come from, your guy played unfair

Well though it tallied but the end justified the means.

hannie:

nawao . . .can we have screenshots of the payments made b4 we would judge who is to apologize cheesy

This man again, well wetin u wan take the screenshots do? i get plenty screenshots of most of our chat for reference purposes.

jamace:

Bros, thank me for rejuvenating your dying conscience in this matter. Honesty remains the best policy in life, including biz.

@ honerico, I'm glad you have been refunded. May you never lose your hard-earned money to any one.

Bro, thanks for everything, though it took half a year, but the end became sweet.
odiaero:

@ Honoric, the reason why i demand an apology is because there is this particular statement u made in one post when i was long away for business meetings, that stuff really got me mad when i saw it, something about like Fishing me out

Yes i said this during the time you went AWOL, no word from you, no calls, no email, nothing, you just disappeared for more than 2 months, i was advised to report you to the police, but i said it was "too early" to do that and that when the time comes, i was going to fish you out.

Man, it seems you don't know that i have actually done alot of things to have you fished out if truly you were out to rip people off.

Do you still remember the "Herbert Macaulay street Yaba" statement i made during our not so long chat? undecided
Re: My Encounter With Odiaero by denzel2009: 7:36am On Mar 25, 2011
Lol, you entrusted so much money to someone who can't even spell your name. Now, I understand why you are a forex trader based on your gigantic risk appetite. Move on bro and ignore the Abdul dabi man.
Re: My Encounter With Odiaero by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 25, 2011
denzel2009:

Lol, you entrusted so much money to someone who can't even spell your name. Now, I understand why you are a forex trader based on your gigantic risk appetite. Move on bro and ignore the Abdul dabi man.

See dis dafty brain, fool, spell his name as i like, just for u the records, sometimes deliberately spell all the shits i do here just to fish out some mofos like you that always want to correct a word and keep the thread(s) moving on, Jobless job . @ Honoral, i still demand my apology
Re: My Encounter With Odiaero by honeric01(m): 9:59am On Mar 25, 2011
odiaero:

See dis dafty brain, fool, spell his name as i like, just for u the records, sometimes deliberately spell all the shits i do here just to fish out some mofos like you that always want to correct a word and keep the thread(s) moving on, Jobless job . @ Honoral, i still demand my apology

Why are you spelling my username anyhow? undecided

i still want to know why i should apologize, can you quote any of my comments that need an apology?
Re: My Encounter With Odiaero by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 25, 2011
Bro am spelling your name anyhow cos of that daft, let him keep complaining of spelling , why is mate keep making bar, shitty head

Bro i cant really bring out the thread, but i remember in one of ur comments, u said u are convince of who u were told i am  ( Fraudster)
Re: My Encounter With Odiaero by honeric01(m): 10:14am On Mar 25, 2011
odiaero:

Bro am spelling your name anyhow cos of that daft, let him keep complaining of spelling , why is mate keep making bar, shitty head

Bro i cant really bring out the thread, but i remember in one of your comments, u said u are convince of who u were told i am  ( Fraudster)

ok, but is this why you ain't responding on YIM? i am going to go and search for the thread, when i get it and if what you said i said is correct, i'm going to apologize on that thread.

Deal or no deal? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Henrik Rummel's Podium Attention At London Olympics 2012 [VIDEO] / Register Free For The Nigeria Buildexpo 2024 - Building Industry Exhibition! / Nairaland Award Nite - Make Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.