Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans (2868 Views)

Danladi Umar To Be Appointed Chief Justice Of Supreme Court / Danladi Umar To Withdraw From Saraki Case Evidence Against Him Too Compelling / PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2011
For Nigerians who will be voting for the Peoples Democratic Party/GEJ my prayer is, may all your lives be run the way the PDP has been running Nigeria for the past 12 to 13 years, Amen." - ABS UMAR.
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Lagosboy: 5:08pm On Mar 24, 2011
I guess no PDP fan would be able to say Amen to this prayer.

BEAF if you truly believe in your PDP , come here and say Amen to this prayer grin grin
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2011
Lagosboy:

I guess no PDP fan would be able to say Amen to this prayer.

BEAF if you truly believe in your PDP , come here and say Amen to this prayer  grin  grin
Me too, i dont get it, why are they mad, shouting, oh wait they dont want poor runnings, why vote for them so they can rule we the innocent poorly?
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2011
Beaf:

You are a fool.
@beaf i dont know y u are getting worked up over this guy's simple prayer for PDP & its supporters. Dis matter na simple one;in your eyes,PDP has done so well in D past,that is why they deserve your vote abi?So,since U de, y Ok with D way dem they run D Country,& in your own assessment,they've done so well,then this simple prayer shouldn't offend you, opari!Unless you know deep down that you are not only decieving yourself,but sellin your vote,& your conscience,& mortgaging D furure of D next generation Nigerians for immediate gains.Cos honestly,if you are really satisfied with D way this poliTHIEFcians have been runnin D Country,& someone is sayin may your life be run like that,D wise & sensible thing to say,is a big amen!But I know you wouldn't say that,cos y'all are decievin yourselves.Ooh, what a generation!Why have we allowed ethnicity,region religion,bag of salt,etc to blur our vision?because of some few naira note,the truth has bcome so heavy a burden.We can't even see beyond our nose agn.We are so desperate securing our immediate needs,that we fail to see the big picture.This is D mentality of a hungry man my friend,& if you ask me,y'all are nothing but hungry men!
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Beaf: 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2011
^
One thing I hate is dimwits bringing up my name. That is what Lagos boy did and what you are doing too. Only fools talk about political parties in Nigeria.

I don't care about the "prayer," its hilarious.
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2011
Beaf:

^
One thing I hate is dimwits bringing up my name. That is what Lagos boy did. I don't care about the "prayer," its hilarious.
So u knw why the need of chanting pdp around, when you know they are hilarious?? or wait you mean the prayer is hilarious and pdp isnt?? please make it clearer to us
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Beaf: 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2011
Donlittle:

So u knw why the need of chanting pdp around, when you know they are hilarious?? or wait you mean the prayer is hilarious and pdp isnt?? please make it clearer to us

Where have you seen me chanting about any political party? Post one link, thats a challenge.
You see why I call people like you dimwits?

You just gather round and talk without the slightest clue of what you are talking about. Dude, if you don't understand Nigeria's political terrain, stand back and learn.
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2011
The greatest error to befall Nigerians at this moment in time is to think that the way forward is found in the acronyms of parties. Besides, whosoever thinks that Ngierias problem dates back to about 12 years ago should have his head examined.

We have a generation of "leaders" who have been holding this country to ransome since independence until now. Those who want to play the blame game should look in the direction of OBJ, Buhari, IBB and all other elite military officers who have been running the show till date.

They keep promoting lawlessness by their rascality as Nigeria is personal propoerty. They were there during my fathers generation, they were there when I was in school, my kids are in school now and these me are still there. Who knows, they might still be there when my grand children will start life.
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Pataki: 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2011
Well thought out prayer. I like it. cheesy

Beaf:

^
One thing I hate is dimwits bringing up my name. That is what Lagos boy did and what you are doing too. Only fools talk about political parties in Nigeria.

I don't care about the "prayer," its hilarious.
Oh shatap! Who cares what you hate. You come here riling several people up. The same is melted out to you, you begin to hyperventilate like a Yaba left stakeholder. Go take a live bath under Surulere gutters if you do not like your name been mentioned here.
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2011
Beaf:

Where have you seen me chanting about any political party? Post one link, thats a challenge.
You see why I call people like you dimwits?

You just gather round and talk without the slightest clue of what you are talking about. Dude, if you don't understand Nigeria's political terrain, stand back and learn.
u knw am too young, y dont you teach me about it?? but i think the last time i check pdp ruled us for 12 years without anything to show for it, but please i want to learn, tell me what jonathan has done since 1999 to 2007, and since when he became president, i need your view please help me
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Beaf: 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2011
Pataki:

Well thought out prayer. I like it. cheesy
Oh shatap! Who cares what you hate. You come here riling several people up. The same is melted out to you, you begin to hyperventilate like a Yaba left stakeholder. Go take a live bath under Surulere gutters if you do not like your name been mentioned here.

I rile fools and their monkeys up. If you feel affected, then its reeeal sad!!!! grin grin grin
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by honeric01(m): 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2011
^^^^^

Mr man just say the damn Amen or waka pass. grin
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2011
honeric01:

^^^^^

Mr man just say the damn Amen or waka pass. grin
he no fit, he is so guilty as u can tell, he cant even teach me the thing wey good wey pdp don do or hin favorite ppl wey hin wan vote for,
At mr beaf when you finish using google for ur search because i knw ur there hit me up
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Beaf: 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2011
Donlittle:

u knw am too young, y dont you teach me about it?? but i think the last time i check pdp ruled us for 12 years without anything to show for it, but please i want to learn, tell me what jonathan has done since 1999 to 2007, and since when he became president, i need your view please help me

My sincere apologies, I didn't realise you were young. I'll give a brief overview.

As noblezone has said, there is a set of men who have pulled the strings in Nigeria since the 60's. Some of them are IBB, Buhari and Obj.
Every last one of these men have been involved in every coup and every political party since the 1966 coup and the civil war.

However, the problem is not with the men, but who they front. There has been a shadowy group first known as the Kaduna mafia, and now more simply as the cabal. The only interest of members of these groups, is to steal our oil wealth. This has gone on for decades, before ACN, CPC, PDP etc. They and their yesmen hold strategic positions in all Nigeria's major institutions; NNPC, CBN, Minting and Printing, Agric, fuel importing, PHCN, the army etc
I am sure you would have read about how promising Nigeria's economy was in the past. It has all been run down for oil by the thoughtless corrupt cabal. Indeed, a country like Malaysia got their palm kernel seedlings from Nigeria when we were by far the Worlds top producer of oil palm. Today? Shock, horror! Malaysia is the Worlds number one and our oil palm industry is moribund (Malaysia is also now a developed country).

Last year by a stroke of providence, GEJ rose up and the cabal fought him to a standstill, holding the nation to ransome. The only thing that saved the nation from serious bloodshed, was GEJ's calm, quiet and assured approach. The response of the cabal was to threaten violence, at one point, even threatening to snuff GEJ's life out with snipers (armed forces remembrance day).

Today, the cabals paws have been removed from their most lucrative avenue; the oil industry and petrol is cheap and abundant (a near miracle in Nigera). Their grip on the power sector is also being forcibly loosened. Naturally, they are mad about the way things are going and a putting up a helluva fight with everything from Ciroma's NPLF to the brand new group, Northern Stakeholders.

The natural enmity between the cabal and GEJ makes him a Godsend to free Nigeria once and for all from the grip of the cabal.

After GEJ's actions and especially after the defeat of Atiku, swathes of the PDP moved into CPC, today at least 90% of CPC is ex-PDP (one reason i say political parties do not matter). ACN is no better, yes they have a great governor in Fashola, but thats about it; ACN is financed by a known drug baron in Tinubu.
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by OAM4J: 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2011
PDP fans should not fall my hand o, not even one amen so far grin grin
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by blacksta(m): 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2011
This is how we separate boys from Men

come here and say Amen to this Prayer -  abi liver fail YOU  - You told me you are ready to die for PDP
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2011
@beaf Flaws of pdp & co
Celebration of Bode George
Romance with IBB * the Man he claimed bombed us on independent day
Death of 29 Rented crowds in PH
Exhaustion of Excess Crude oil Account
Promise to Build 36 Airports in 36 states when he can not maintain the existing ones

So umm Gej has plan but tell me about this things he said he will build, And mind
you, u said obj is among the one corrupting naija with your said statement, as u can see jonathan is under him, so how will he perform if he is under obj,ibb and co, cuz u said they are corrupt rite? n i will like to ask you about our reserve that has gone down the drain since Gej became president?? it has gone down like a rain dropping down from the sky? the World bank said even with the way it decrease, it benefited one percent of the population?? he declared ibb as his mentor? why was he trying to win votes or is it the truth? ibb is as corrupt as hell fire,
Recently he promise to build 36 Airport in 4years, how many population of nigeria travel out of the country to other countries or how many even acquire International passport,

And u said cabal or wateva u call it, u mean their is no cabal under pdp, u see people cant stay under one political party for 12 straight years when they can tell with their eyes what as went wrong? u talkin bout in the 70s and 80s naija was corrupt and bad?? let me tell you ppl who moved from naija to usa came with naira and exchange One naira with one dollar, back in the days, when they move they drive their big cars in the state with naira from naija, but under pdp since 1999, it is one dollar to 150 or more than, or u will tell me jonathan just ventured into politic 2007?
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by 9ijaMan: 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2011
blacksta:

This is how we separate boys from Men

come here and say Amen to this Prayer -  abi liver fail YOU  - You told me you are ready to die for PDP

You wan make Beaf carry this kind curse go him grave? The guy is just confused, as you can see from his incoherent ramblings.
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Beaf: 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2011
9ijaMan:

You wan make Beaf carry this kind curse go him grave? The guy is just confused, as you can see from his incoherent ramblings.

lol.
We all know you represent thieves. Because of GEJ's actions, the dregs of PDP ran off to the violence preaching dung heap called CPC, thats what you are a member off and thats where you belong.
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by 9ijaMan: 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2011
Beaf:

lol.
We all know you represent thieves. Because of GEJ's actions, the dregs of PDP ran off to the violence preaching dung heap called CPC, thats what you are a member off and thats where you belong.

If na ya father truly born you, just say a simple amen to the prayer and stop running around in circles.
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Beaf: 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2011
9ijaMan:

If na ya father truly born you, just say a simple amen to the prayer and stop running around in circles.

Na my fada born you as extracurricular, ask in the right circles for a shocker! Poor sod! grin grin grin grin
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2011
9ijaMan:

@9jaman u wan kill am, na hin generation the prayer go follow, anyway if na good them do, hin go follow hin generation in good ways, if na bad them do, as a pdp tyem do?? then i will ask y go after them?
@beaf please tell me how many old pdp members fled to cpc and list them?
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2011
Beaf:

Na my fada born you as extracurricular, ask in the right circles for a shocker! Poor sod! grin grin grin grin
@ mr beaf please am waiting for your reply o
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Beaf: 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2011
Donlittle:

@ mr beaf please am waiting for your reply o

Reply to what? After I told you I don't defend any political party? Are you daft?
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by 9ijaMan: 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2011
Beaf:

Thanks for letting us know ya fada engages in extracurricular, now we know how you were conceived! Beaf, lunkhead say a simple amen to the prayer or remain silent forever!
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2011
@ mr beaf, i see you have the 1980 version of glasses, from what i can tell, pdp didnt give out free glasses and it didnt reach you, so now your blind? why vote them in if they cant get you a common glasses for your blind eyes or give your drugs to make u competent in public or give, u big bamu
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by honeric01(m): 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2011
Beaf:

Reply to what? After I told you I don't defend any political party? Are you daft?

So where are u going to be bressing your thumb on the errection day? is it not going to be PDP my fellow orphan? (mrs Jona's style?) undecided
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Beaf: 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2011
Donlittle:

@ mr beaf, i see you have the 1980 version of glasses, from what i can tell, pdp didnt give out free glasses and it didnt reach you, so now your blind? why vote them in if they cant get you a common glasses for your blind eyes or give your drugs to make u competent in public or give, u big bamu

I see you feed on grass or other stuff that affects your brain. Poor you, maybe instead of milk you were brought you up on drugs. lol!
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Beaf: 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2011
honeric01:

So where are u going to be bressing your thumb on the errection day? is it not going to be PDP my fellow orphan? (mrs Jona's style?) undecided

If you were living in Lagos and you liked both GEJ and Fashola, where would you put your thumb. Some of you are truly daft.
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by 9ijaMan: 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2011
honeric01:

Now you are beating Beaf at his game!
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2011
Beaf:

maybe instead of milk you were brought you up on drugs. lol!
Even ur english can tell me you didnt get access to free education under pdp, or did you?
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2011
Beaf:

This is how you know when a fool has been defeated. They start talking about English and school. LOL!
Did you fall on your head when you were born? grin grin grin
am 16 and i guess u are like 25 and i will give you the respect u want and not curse u, but if anymore word of abuse comes out of ur mouth there, i will dash u a curse!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo's Don't Care About Any Biafran Declaration / Yoruba, Igbo Mistrust Cause Of Underdevelopment- Adebanjo / Have The Igbos Contributed To The Decimation Of GEJ Support Across The Regions??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.