Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,795 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

I'm In Trouble, Please Help! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm In Trouble, Please Help! (6297 Views)

Student Puts Teacher In Trouble After Secretly Recording Their Sex Act On Phone / Breaking News: Tiwa Savage's N30 Million Marriage In Trouble / End Of Year Fraud! Segun Agbaje`s GTB In Trouble Over Total`s Missing N850m! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Trouble, Please Help! by Odunnu: 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2011
I need help as to how to solve the shyt I walked into.
I met a guy online- yes, a NLndr when I opened a thread last year asking for help on how to go about my project work in school. I put up my email for another NLndr and he got it b4 I pulled it down and then we arent on the same course of study so he didnt even help me in the project work but we startd talking.
I'v always respectd ths NLndr and even though he's not a regular poster, we stil get to catch up online.
In January, he told me he would be going to his town and would pass thru Enugu from Lag where he stays and we both agreed to meet. Prior to this he never askd me any personal questions but when I met him at the airport and drove him to the park where he'l take his bus to the village,he asked me if I was married(I had a ring on my finger) I told him No but also stressed I was in a very serious relationship then. He gave me his card and that was it. We went back to our normal online talk but now we even started gisting on the phone.
My wahala started late february when he asked me to come visit him in Lagos for the weekend. I told him I couldnt and he asked me why, I gave him every reason I could think of -too much work, no time, i've never been to Lag, dont know or have anybody in Lag, its not in my budget etc,he always had an answer for all my excuses and he asked me to send my a/c number so he'l send money for my trip, I honestly thought he wont send it so I sent my a/c number and he deposited 50K and askd me to also get a return ticket with it. I quickly called him and told him I didnt need the money and that I thought he was joking, begged him to take back the money or send his a/c number so I could pay back and he refused!
He says i'm wicked for playing with his heart,that i'l never find peace, many insults and curses he's rained on me,yet he doesnt want his money back! I dont want the money either and I dont know what to do.
Please my good people, what do I do? Dnt want to be named a scammer o! The truth is what I just posted here! Wetin I go do, abeg?
Re: I'm In Trouble, Please Help! by mukina2: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2011
wow . .

you should not have given out you a/c details.

is the person an active Nlander?
Re: I'm In Trouble, Please Help! by r231(m): 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2011
hmmmm. . . . . thinking

ask for another 50K cheesy grin cheesy lol

well stop talking to him since both of you are not on the same page
Re: I'm In Trouble, Please Help! by jaybee3(m): 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2011
hmmmmmmmm
brb
Re: I'm In Trouble, Please Help! by honeric01(m): 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2011
Yeeepa!!!

BRB lipsrsealed
Re: I'm In Trouble, Please Help! by OAM4J: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2011
Ohhh Odunu, if not that i know you, i for yab you small, why you give am your acct no, when you no wan do?

Truth is, you owe him an apology. you should have been blunt in letting him know from the start that you are not interested in any serious thing, instead of all those excuses.

Well, since you have his number, get one or two person to call him and plead with him on your behalf.
Re: I'm In Trouble, Please Help! by Odunnu: 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2011
mukina2:

wow . .

you should not have given out you a/c details.

is the person an active Nlander?
Yea he comes regularly but doesnt post that much.
Re: I'm In Trouble, Please Help! by Thirst4Lif: 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2011
This sounds like a lie.

However,

Your first mistake was giving out personal information to someone you know nothing of. Which I'm sure you're aware
of by now. Learn from your mistake. There are far too many dishonest people, including murders to become so
friendly with someone you met online.

But if you feel you're beeing harrassed notify the police. Online activity is monitored by the police as well. I think some people
are not aware of that.

Be smarter next time. Good luck!
Re: I'm In Trouble, Please Help! by Odunnu: 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2011
OAM4J:

Ohhh Odunu, if not that i know you, i for yab you small, why you give am your acct no, when you no wan do?

Truth is, you owe him an apology. you should have been blunt in letting him know from the start that you are not interested in any serious thing, instead of all those excuses.

Well, since you have his number, get one or two person to call him and plead with him on your behalf.

giving him my a/c number is a mistake. I accept, but I thought he wouldnt pay in.
I told my younger brother about ths and he called him but when he introduced himself, he askd him-my kid brother to stay away and never call him again.
Re: I'm In Trouble, Please Help! by OAM4J: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2011
Did you apologise to him?
Re: I'm In Trouble, Please Help! by Odunnu: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2011
Thirst4Lif:

This sounds like a lie.
Your opinion-your right.

However,

Your first mistake was giving out personal information to someone you know nothing of.
I know something about him. We'v been online friends for a while.
Which I'm sure you're aware
of by now. Learn from your mistake. There are far too many dishonest people, including murders to become so
friendly with someone you met online.

he's not in any of the categories you mentioned. He's respectable and a gentleman. He's just hurt.

But if you feel you're beeing harrassed notify the police. Online activity is monitored by the police as well.
No, i'm not harrassed.
I think some people
are not aware of that.

Be smarter next time. Good luck!
Thank you.
Re: I'm In Trouble, Please Help! by honeric01(m): 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2011
Call him, put the word back to him, make sure you record the conversation, then tell him that you're going to donate the money to an orphanage home if he does not want to take back his money, if he agrees to your threat, make sure you ask him three times, if his answers remain the same, then go out there, withdraw the money, donate it.

Make sure you tape the conversation, make sure, and also make sure you keep the receipts/teller of the money being donated.

My 10cents.
Re: I'm In Trouble, Please Help! by Odunnu: 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2011
I'v been considering giving to charity,but he doesnt want to talk to me again
Re: I'm In Trouble, Please Help! by obowunmi(m): 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2011
Odunnu:

I met a guy online- yes, a NLndr when I opened a thread last year asking for help on how to go about my project work in school. I put up my email for another NLndr and he got it b4 I pulled it down and then we arent on the same course of study so he didnt even help me in the project work but we startd talking.
I'v always respectd ths NLndr and even though he's not a regular poster, we stil get to catch up online.
In January, he told me he would be going to his town and would pass thru Enugu from Lag where he stays and we both agreed to meet. Prior to this he never askd me any personal questions but when I met him at the airport and drove him to the park where he'l take his bus to the village,he asked me if I was married(I had a ring on my finger) I told him No but also stressed I was in a very serious relationship then. He gave me his card and that was it. We went back to our normal online talk but now we even started gisting on the phone.
My wahala started late february when he asked me to come visit him in Lagos for the weekend. I told him I couldnt and he asked me why, I gave him every reason I could think of -too much work, no time, i've never been to Lag, dont know or have anybody in Lag, its not in my budget etc,he always had an answer for all my excuses and he asked me to send my a/c number so he'l send money for my trip, I honestly thought he wont send it so I sent my a/c number and he deposited 50K and askd me to also get a return ticket with it. I quickly called him and told him I didnt need the money and that I thought he was joking, begged him to take back the money or send his a/c number so I could pay back and he refused!
He says i'm wicked for playing with his heart,that i'l never find peace, many insults and curses he's rained on me,yet he doesnt want his money back! I dont want the money either and I dont know what to do.
Please my good people, what do I do? Dnt want to be named a scammer o! The truth is what I just posted here! Wetin I go do, abeg?
Re: I'm In Trouble, Please Help! by obowunmi(m): 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2011
Well, at this point, there is nothing that you can do. hehehehehhehe! Leave the money there, and don't spend it for a year. After a year, chop clean mouth. Him too, mugu, how will you just give a babe money ---- what if you were really a man and not Odunnu (a girl).

Me I say, let the money sit in the account, then chop am, clean mouth.
Re: I'm In Trouble, Please Help! by OAM4J: 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2011
honeric01:

Call him, put the word back to him, make sure you record the conversation, then tell him that you're going to donate the money to an orphanage home if he does not want to take back his money, if he agrees to your threat, make sure you ask him three times, if his answers remain the same, then go out there, withdraw the money, donate it.

Make sure you tape the conversation, make sure, and also make sure you keep the receipts/teller of the money being donated.

My 10cents.

he prolly reading this now.

Odunnu:

I'v been considering giving to charity,but he doesnt want to talk to me again

have you apologized to him?

What we can do is to join you in apologizing to him and plead that he collects his money back by sending him sms with this thread link, but you have to take the lead.
Re: I'm In Trouble, Please Help! by Odunnu: 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2011
Please do not use that word 'mugu' on him. He did what he did out of trust for me. I let him down.
Re: I'm In Trouble, Please Help! by obowunmi(m): 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2011
you too gan, you sound CHEAP --- how will you leave your house to go and meet a man you don't know for the weekend ? O fe doko abi ?
Re: I'm In Trouble, Please Help! by Odunnu: 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2011
OAM4J:

Did you apologise to him?
Several times. These days he wont even pick my calls, but he sends me texts.
Your suggestion of giving him ths link is kool. I'l do that
Re: I'm In Trouble, Please Help! by Odunnu: 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2011
obowunmi:

you too gan, you sound CHEAP --- how will you leave your house to go and meet a man you don't know for the weekend ? O fe doko abi ?
Yea,you are right,i'm very cheap. Does that make you feel better now?fine.
Re: I'm In Trouble, Please Help! by obowunmi(m): 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2011
^^^ what kind of conversation were you having with the poor boy to suggest to him that you are interested in him and hence making him to want to purchase a ticket for you to come over for the weekend ? and you claim that you have a boyfriend ?
Re: I'm In Trouble, Please Help! by Odunnu: 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2011
Lol!
We had innocent talks. About his job, my job, school and Nlandrs. We were good friends
Re: I'm In Trouble, Please Help! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2011
You gave out your a/c number?

Even my closest friend doesnt know my a/c number. Maybe it's different for peeps sha.
Re: I'm In Trouble, Please Help! by obowunmi(m): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2011
Odunnu:

Lol!
We had innocent talks. About his job, my job, school and Nlandrs. We were good friends

If its innocent talks --- then why is he telling you that you are playing with his heart ? Truth be told: are you seriously in a relationship ? or you were just kidding ?
Re: I'm In Trouble, Please Help! by Odunnu: 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2011
I'm in a relationship for real.
@Ileke : I'v not started making money yet so my a/c isnt 'private' yet.
I could give it to you here and now if you ask for it. Lol
Re: I'm In Trouble, Please Help! by isalegan2: 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2011
Odunnu:

Wow!   shocked shocked shocked
Re: I'm In Trouble, Please Help! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2011
Odunnu:

I'm in a relationship for real.
@Ileke : I'v not started making money yet so my a/c isnt 'private' yet.
I could give it to you here and now if you ask for it. Lol

Lol do you have to have money in  it? shocked
I thought. . . nvm.
So you're going to change it WHEN  you start making money, I hope.

I'll like to have Mukina's a/c number then, I know the chick is ballin' grin
Re: I'm In Trouble, Please Help! by obowunmi(m): 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2011
@ OP, Well then, let him know that you are in a relationship and that you are sorry for insinuating that you were single and forget the matter. He probably doesn't want to take the money back because he wants you to come visit.

Just forget it and let the money sit there. Don't make a big deal out of this --- he probably wants to clean your congo ----
Re: I'm In Trouble, Please Help! by Odunnu: 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2011
Didnt you read where I said I had a ring on and he asked if I was married? He knows about my relationship and how important it is to me.
@Ileke: i'l stil retain the a/c when I start counting in trillions. I really dont see the scare in it 'yet'
Re: I'm In Trouble, Please Help! by OAM4J: 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Lol do you have to have money in  it? shocked
I thought. . . nvm.
So you're going to change it WHEN  you start making money, I hope.

I'll like to have Mukina's a/c number then, I know the chick is ballin' grin

Cos you know I often forget a lot of $$$$$ in her accounts, right?

I know you are after my money.
Re: I'm In Trouble, Please Help! by jaybee3(m): 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2011
Since u guys met on NL, why don't you just send the money to menek or any other nler that need assistance.
Re: I'm In Trouble, Please Help! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2011
OAM4J:

Cos you know I often forget a lot of $$$$$ in her accounts, right?

I know you are after my money.

awe, kuro fun mi  jor. angry cheesy
Last time Mukina and I discussed, she was the bread winner of the family. Unless you're trying to tell me she lied to me.  shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Finally I Got An Insecticide That Kills Mosquitoes / A Five Years Old Girl Pregnant In Jos,plateau State. / Man Turned To Keke!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.