Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

She Moved In With Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Moved In With Her Boyfriend (770 Views)

..... / Checks By American Offici Als Before She Moved / Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Moved In With Her Boyfriend by quantumgal: 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2011
Dear Nairalanders,

I am at loss to find the proper piece of advice for this friend of mine who finds herself in a tricky situation, please help! She started dating this guy 9 months ago and 4 months into the relationship the guy moved to another city for work. Since she lived alone and was trying to save some cash, when the guy suggested that she moved into his place in the meantime she said yes! The guy comes back every we so effectively it is like they live together. He has announced to his family and friends that the girl moved in although she had made it clear it was only on temporary basis. He has started acting her for a child while eludibg the question of marriage. She understandably started feeling a little uncomfortable and enforced the idea of mariage importance to which he responded that his parents had never been married themselves kinda implying that we was ok to replicate that model. He treats her nice in all other aspects byt she is now scared thst she should have retained her independence and principles. I must say that she is nit kiving there rent free and participates in the sharing of expenses. She now has to deal with having hidden her new housibg arrangements to her family wjo now wish to visit soon, she is torn bt moving out and getting her own place as before and re establish some sort of balance which would inevitabky break her partners heart and plans it seems or stick to the current arrangements,
I personally beluve that she should move, it is never too late to rectify, the guy will know to do the right thing if he is meant for her, any thoughts?
Re: She Moved In With Her Boyfriend by 190: 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2011
If they aint married then she has NO rite moving in with him

why cant some women grow some senses and try and @least have some respect to their partners

some months time if she gets dumped or pregnant and kicked out she's gon start calling names forgetting she sold herself out

rubbish
undecided
Re: She Moved In With Her Boyfriend by quantumgal: 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2011
What is it to do with having respect for the man? It is not like she forced herself! The guy invited her! It is more a question of respect for herself!
Re: She Moved In With Her Boyfriend by toyemz(f): 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2011
@ poster
its not about having respect for the man,more like having respect for herself
she can afford it
i would advise that she move out and have her own place
this would even solve any embrassment her family would feel when they vist
Re: She Moved In With Her Boyfriend by quantumgal: 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2011
True, thats exactly what i told her,
Re: She Moved In With Her Boyfriend by 190: 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2011
^^story has ended if you told her that same thing and she failed to listen to you
then leave her alone and when she starts dancing to the song no body would dance with her undecided

BTW are u sure u aint the lady here grin
Re: She Moved In With Her Boyfriend by quantumgal: 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2011
Yeah i'm sure! Got my own dramaaaaaa
Re: She Moved In With Her Boyfriend by 190: 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2011
quantumgal:

Yeah i'm sure! Got my own dramaaaaaa

So you give your boyfriend drama too grin grin
Re: She Moved In With Her Boyfriend by quantumgal: 11:36pm On Mar 24, 2011
Why cant it be the other way too?
Re: She Moved In With Her Boyfriend by 190: 11:42pm On Mar 24, 2011
Cos guys hardly act such drama's we are too busy worrying about our future and how 2 make money

its ladies like you that gat time in your hands 2 show off such scene's and drama's
Re: She Moved In With Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 25, 2011
quantumgal:

Dear Nairalanders,

I am at loss to find the proper piece of advice for this friend of mine who finds herself in a tricky situation, please help! She started dating this guy 9 months ago and 4 months into the relationship the guy moved to another city for work. Since she lived alone and was trying to save some cash, when the guy suggested that she moved into his place in the meantime she said yes! The guy comes back every we so effectively it is like they live together. He has announced to his family and friends that the girl moved in although she had made it clear it was only on temporary basis. He has started acting her for a child while eludibg the question of marriage. She understandably started feeling a little uncomfortable and enforced the idea of mariage importance to which he responded that his parents had never been married themselves kinda implying that we was ok to replicate that model. He treats her nice in all other aspects byt she is now scared thst she should have retained her independence and principles. I must say that she is nit kiving there rent free and participates in the sharing of expenses. She now has to deal with having hidden her new housibg arrangements to her family wjo now wish to visit soon, she is torn bt moving out and getting her own place as before and re establish some sort of balance which would inevitabky break her partners heart and plans it seems or stick to the current arrangements,
I personally beluve that she should move, it is never too late to rectify, the guy will know to do the right thing if he is meant for her, any thoughts?

the answer was right at your finger tips.

(1) (Reply)

He Kept Saying Sorry After Attempting To Rape Me Twice / Why Do Dancers Run From Me? / Are Nigerian Guys Generous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.