Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Just Got A Job With National Population Commission - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Got A Job With National Population Commission (39780 Views)

Working With National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) / National Population Commission Recruitment; How To Apply? / National Population Commission Is Accepting Cv!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by chevy: 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2011
please who has an idea of how much they is paid to a level 8 step 2 officer in national population commission, really would love to know cos have been offered an appointment with them, federal government parastatal
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by chevy: 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2011
sorry for the grammatical error, i mean how much is been paid
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by Cedar4u: 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2011
Please how did you apply? Am very mush interested in working there

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2011
40-50k before d 18,000k minimum wage.
with the new minimum wage it s abt 50k still
are you in Lagos?
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by chevy: 11:54am On Mar 27, 2011
thanx, and yes am in lagos, and was posted to lagos office.
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by abouzaid: 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2011
Guy, pls would they readily offer me an employment if i apply with a masters in demography? What Would likely be my starting salary level
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by abouzaid: 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2011
Guy, pls would they readily offer me an employment if i apply with a masters in demography? What Would likely be my starting salary level
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by rocean: 11:04am On Dec 23, 2011
thank you for this info
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by Jybz: 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2011
was ur salary nt attached to ur offer letter
Congratz!!!

4 Likes

Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by Gboliwe: 5:54am On Dec 24, 2011
What is the procedure of getting a job with the fg ministry/parastatal?
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by Nosyke(m): 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2011
Gboliwe:

What is the procedure of getting a job with the fg ministry/parastatal?

IM, IM AND MORE IM

2 Likes

Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by Gboliwe: 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2011
There must be a procedure anyways
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by simplie: 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2012
Pls share ur experience on how u get d offer pls...

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by Rexmarysweet(m): 10:30am On Nov 30, 2012
Mr Odimegwus Led National Population Commission is recruiting,but it is bevilled with corruption.it was never advertised untill it was 2days to deadeline.Hahahahahaha.Nigeria is funny
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by bakusha(m): 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2012
Na wao ppu gt leg ooo, ds stuff Ȋ̝̊̅§ stl on cos †ђξ closing date Fø̲̣̣я̅ submitn of application Ȋ̝̊̅§ today. Nw chevy dn survive A̶̲̥̅♏, abeg d̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ long leg U̶̲̥̅̊ gt mk U̶̲̥̅̊ put ♏ε̲̣̣ tru. U̶̲̥̅̊ cn reach ♏ε̲̣̣ on kb_4style@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by zexzy(f): 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2012
Bukusha why not check d date of this post b4 You start looking for someone dat will scam u
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by bakusha(m): 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2012
zexzy: Bukusha why not check d date of this post b4 You start looking for someone dat will scam u
thks 4d advise,  ws J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ curious on it cos †ђξ NPC recruitment ws on aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ its closed ytday.
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by Rexmarysweet(m): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2012
A follow up to what I wrote about Eze Festus Odumegwu led National Population commission recruitment.I was so happy that the recruitment process has been cancelled.The House of representatives committee on Federal Character issues this declaration yesterday when he failed to appear before d committee to defend how the recruitments was done without a website for application,no shortlisting and no oral interview but people are busy receiving employment letters.One day nigeria will be better
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by bbatme: 11:31am On Feb 28, 2013
please what and what is usually set in the recruitment exercise so i can prepare very well
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by afrobella7: 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2013
Please does anyone have any new information about the recruitment excercise?I see here that it has been cancelld but I heard elsewhere that its going to begin towards the end of march.
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by castello: 4:44am On Mar 14, 2013
Level 8 step 2 salary scale earns about 100k. Its really not about the salary but the projects you can be involved in. There lies the opportunity. Ensure you are computer literate and willing to volunteer your unrivaled assistance to persons or teams implementing projects. I assure you, you will become indispensable such that every one/team will make special request for you to be on their team. Its actually a hush hush when it come to project implementation as that is how most of us survive without touching our month's pay. Unlike what most people think, some (sadly very few) civil servants actually work tirelessly to bring out the result/outcomes reported. Strive to be among them. Congrats for the job too.

2 Likes

Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by Pidivine: 9:14am On Mar 14, 2013
chevy: sorry for the grammatical error, i mean how much is been paid
You also joined him in escalating his grammatical error.
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2013
Note:No one enter on merit so dont bother if u dont knw anyone
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by camelus: 5:12am On Mar 17, 2013
Please N/landers kindy keep us updated cos i want τ̅☺ work there too,†ђα̲̅и̲̮̣̥̅̊k$ !
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by bukola079: 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2013
castello: Level 8 step 2 salary scale earns about 100k. Its really not about the salary but the projects you can be involved in. There lies the opportunity. Ensure you are computer literate and willing to volunteer your unrivaled assistance to persons or teams implementing projects. I assure you, you will become indispensable such that every one/team will make special request for you to be on their team. Its actually a hush hush when it come to project implementation as that is how most of us survive without touching our month's pay. Unlike what most people think, some (sadly very few) civil servants actually work tirelessly to bring out the result/outcomes reported. Strive to be among them. Congrats for the job too.

@castello do u work wv NPC
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by camelus: 9:20am On Mar 20, 2013
castello: Level 8 step 2 salary scale earns about 100k. Its really not about the salary but the projects you can be involved in. There lies the opportunity. Ensure you are computer literate and willing to volunteer your unrivaled assistance to persons or teams implementing projects. I assure you, you will become indispensable such that every one/team will make special request for you to be on their team. Its actually a hush hush when it come to project implementation as that is how most of us survive without touching our month's pay. Unlike what most people think, some (sadly very few) civil servants
actually work tirelessly to bring out the result/outcomes reported. Strive to be among them. Congrats for the job too.
@ Poster ur Posting showed u have an indepth knowledge about NPC.
Kindly keep us updated on any new development concerning their recruitment cos i want to work there too.
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by tomi57: 10:55am On Apr 24, 2013
Pls somebody shld update the house as regard the NPC recruitement its lyk the waiting time is taking forever.
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by egbodion: 11:47am On May 11, 2013
NPC,waiting is almost wasting.when is the recruitment going 2 start?i will like to wrk there too
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by camelus: 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2013
egbodion: NPC,waiting is almost wasting.when is the recruitment going 2 start?i will like to wrk there too
Any update ?
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by dv4real(f): 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2013
they just use ur application and cv to calculate the population of unemployement in naija.

2 Likes

Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by ewen: 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
castello:
Level 8 step 2 salary scale earns about 100k. Its really not about the salary but the projects you can be involved in. There lies the opportunity. Ensure you are computer literate and willing to volunteer your unrivaled assistance to persons or teams implementing projects. I assure you, you will become indispensable such that every one/team will make special request for you to be on their team. Its actually a hush hush when it come to project implementation as that is how most of us survive without touching our month's pay. Unlike what most people think, some (sadly very few) civil servants actually work tirelessly to bring out the result/outcomes reported. Strive to be among them. Congrats for the job too.

Good day sir, please when is the next phase of enumeration area demarcation going to commerce. Someone promise to enlist my name and then after i will be staff. But for some time now i have not held from my source.
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by maryannah(f): 9:33am On Aug 04, 2017
ewen:

Good day sir, please when is the next phase of enumeration area demarcation going to commerce. Someone promise to enlist my name and then after i will be staff. But for some time now i have not held from my source.
August/September... M currently doing my IT there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customs Application Form / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.