Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Live Dstv Superport 10 Channel, Mnet, And Others Only On 4669 - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Live Dstv Superport 10 Channel, Mnet, And Others Only On 4669 (6959 Views)

Solution To Champion Tv, Top Tv And Max Scramble Channel / Earlier Today Mbc2, Mbc Action And All Mbc Channel On Badr 26e Now Scramble / Nollywood Channel Free On Intelsat 7/10 (is-7/10) @ 68.5° East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Dstv Superport 10 Channel, Mnet, And Others Only On 4669 by mclechelle: 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2011
Re: Live Dstv Superport 10 Channel, Mnet, And Others Only On 4669 by geefivez(m): 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2011
You have started again. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Live Dstv Superport 10 Channel, Mnet, And Others Only On 4669 by mjay(m): 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2011
some guys are just plain stupid!!!!
Re: Live Dstv Superport 10 Channel, Mnet, And Others Only On 4669 by segunfms(m): 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2011
@mclechelle

who be you? you no dey hear word and you always give us a link, for what?. so stop all this you are doing and is like you are new to satellite tv.

Nonsense,
Re: Live Dstv Superport 10 Channel, Mnet, And Others Only On 4669 by olason(m): 10:42pm On Mar 25, 2011
Moderator, kindly discotinue this thread.
Re: Live Dstv Superport 10 Channel, Mnet, And Others Only On 4669 by freshp(m): 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2011
@segun
easy now . . .you know some ppl will never change

@ olason
i couldnt agree with you more. . .
Re: Live Dstv Superport 10 Channel, Mnet, And Others Only On 4669 by mclechelle: 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2011
Bleep u all 4 dis stupid replies! I only posted it here cuz i tot u people don't knw about it. If u really knw about dis without posting it here then u must be bunch of stingy souls nonesense!
Re: Live Dstv Superport 10 Channel, Mnet, And Others Only On 4669 by mclechelle: 11:12pm On Mar 25, 2011
Bleep u all 4 dis stupid replies! I only posted it here cuz i tot u people don't knw about it. If u really knw about dis without posting it here then u must be bunch of stingy souls nonesense!
Re: Live Dstv Superport 10 Channel, Mnet, And Others Only On 4669 by mclechelle: 11:29pm On Mar 25, 2011
Oh my God help dis people cuz de r so stingy, look at de way de r all jumping at me like hungry dog. I've been to many forums but dis particular place shock me alot. If you think dstv is not aware of dis den u r deceiving urself cuz de r only test transmission n it'll be off soon. Don't worry i've remove de frequency 2 avoid problem. Enjoy ur stingyness.
Re: Live Dstv Superport 10 Channel, Mnet, And Others Only On 4669 by maskuraid(m): 11:41am On Mar 26, 2011
I can undestand what d OP is feeling.the average black man thinks of only how he can get everything free for himself.dstv is not a charity,they are also not fools.if u think they are unaware of the transmission,then u are from never never land.like I always remind all d 'tin gods' that live here,transponder space no be free.if its there someone is paying for it and if someone is paying for it,there is a purpose.maybe y'all 'gurus'need to remember that before stoning d poster to death.enough of your childish vituperations.code all u wanta,hide it deep within the earth's bowels,when d time is up the owners will take it away.nothing human lasts forever.peace!!!
Re: Live Dstv Superport 10 Channel, Mnet, And Others Only On 4669 by twinskenny(m): 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2011
@all

There is no need attacking the lady, let her share the info freely, after all the world is a global village.
Re: Live Dstv Superport 10 Channel, Mnet, And Others Only On 4669 by ultrasat(m): 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2011
@mc, More grease to your elbow! Just leave those stingy nuts, that is how they are born. You are not suppose to remove the frequency.(what is the excess of the forum? Is it not to share information among the members?) i beg don't dance to their stupid tunes. You aren't part of them . Replace the data for the use of members and those who cares.
If you decide not to do so, then mail it to my own yahoo inbox abiodun_alade@yahoo.co.uk
thanks in anticipation.
For those stingy nuts, E lo senpe!
Re: Live Dstv Superport 10 Channel, Mnet, And Others Only On 4669 by ultrasat(m): 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2011
Here it is 11864v27500.
If you like grumble, if you like kill yourself, that is your own palaver.
What you people don't know is that dstv are only testing the channel before they feed it to some of their subscribers in various region. Just enjoy it while it last . Period! Don't worry again o mc. And don't mind those who want to crucify you, they are just ignorants of what is really going on.
Re: Live Dstv Superport 10 Channel, Mnet, And Others Only On 4669 by ultrasat(m): 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2011
Don't worry sending it again mc. I just blind scan my mpeg 4, and here it comes.
Just to let you people in the nairaland forum know that nobody is mr know-all, if you have something, share it with your fellow human-being and if you don't have that spirit of sharing and caring, then stop condemning those who are kind-hearted!period!
Re: Live Dstv Superport 10 Channel, Mnet, And Others Only On 4669 by geefivez(m): 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2011
Nobody is complaining of you giving it freely. Knowing fully that none of us is paying for it. But you should at least do it in a proper way. There is a thread for w4/7. So there is no point opening a new thread for an old news.
Re: Live Dstv Superport 10 Channel, Mnet, And Others Only On 4669 by don401(m): 3:21pm On Mar 26, 2011
@
Re: Live Dstv Superport 10 Channel, Mnet, And Others Only On 4669 by GeorgeD1(m): 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2011
gents,
lets be guarded in our utterances. peace.
Re: Live Dstv Superport 10 Channel, Mnet, And Others Only On 4669 by mclechelle: 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2011
@don. I've just discovered that you're the most f o o l e s t person on earth for saying that dstv aren't aware of what you used BLIND SCAN to receive! Listen, i hack all dstv channels with an old card(i won't mention the name of the satellite cuz you're an idiot) and that's what dstv won't block cuz it's illegal and i've not expose it here and moreover i don't wanna break the rules and regulation here. Man wake up! Blindscanning is not hacking ok? Go to any free-to-air satellite site you'll see it listed there. THAT CHANNEL IS RELEASE FREE OF CHARGE BY DSTV FOR NOW. Idiot! It'll be block soon stingy dog!
Re: Live Dstv Superport 10 Channel, Mnet, And Others Only On 4669 by ultrasat(m): 10:03am On Mar 27, 2011
@mclechelle, i can now see someone who think sensible, who is reasonable and caring in you! Not those who are self-centred like a donse(mumu) who called himself don and calling other people fools(imagine that!) i beg send me a mail thru abiodun_alade@yahoo.co.uk
i'll be expecting your mail pls! Don't mind those mumus, just leave them to continue their bragging and flapping!
Thanks
Re: Live Dstv Superport 10 Channel, Mnet, And Others Only On 4669 by Tgunner06: 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2011
Good day ppl we no need fight bout dis stuff,let's all try to understand one another,na forum b dis now,no fightin together we stand  remember divided we all fall.
Re: Live Dstv Superport 10 Channel, Mnet, And Others Only On 4669 by figment232(m): 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2011
@mc
pls i have inputed d freq but nothing came up.im using a 4669iix
Re: Live Dstv Superport 10 Channel, Mnet, And Others Only On 4669 by twinstaiye(m): 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2011
We had agreed on this thread in the past that any free channels on any of the paytv is not a crime to be broadcast here. What the guys are saying is that, there are some guys who parade here not to contribute, but to steal any of the info like this and make money with it. I know of lots of them who will charge people to install them.
We dont need to fight over this, but we must realise that the backyard is there for us to discuss undiscussable.
Re: Live Dstv Superport 10 Channel, Mnet, And Others Only On 4669 by segunfms(m): 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2011
@twinstaiye

Nice talk thanks for making it clear to them, most come here steal info and go away without contributing anything to the forum. i know most them no them-self.

and people should stop creating page anyhow when there is a page for you to say what you want to say, like "Live Dstv Superport 10 Channel, Only On 4669" should be on live football matches page.
Re: Live Dstv Superport 10 Channel, Mnet, And Others Only On 4669 by mclechelle: 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2011
May i know de meaning of the term backyard and where such place is?
Re: Live Dstv Superport 10 Channel, Mnet, And Others Only On 4669 by maskuraid(m): 5:26am On Mar 28, 2011
@twins,let d robbers who want to make money 'illegaly' from other peoples's sweat go ahead.shebi dey will vomit when those channels go away as we all know they will eventually.what annoys me is the childlike way all them fake as tin gods go about shushing anybody who dares to mention that those channels are temporarily free in the delusion that if many people don't know about it the owners are going to leave it there forever.they need to grow up and stop calling people names.there's no difference btw one & a million,when the purpose has been served freebie go everly go back to where it came from.peace!
Re: Live Dstv Superport 10 Channel, Mnet, And Others Only On 4669 by Eltonluigi(m): 10:14am On Mar 28, 2011
u guyz got problem wit visitors or people who just lurks?
Re: Live Dstv Superport 10 Channel, Mnet, And Others Only On 4669 by agyengo(m): 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2011
the channels are scrambled now,
Re: Live Dstv Superport 10 Channel, Mnet, And Others Only On 4669 by mclechelle: 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2011
There is another one for Afmgic, Mtv base, Boomerang and ss4 but i'm afraid i can't post it here to avoid problems but try n search by yourself, it's from one of this old t.ps.
Re: Live Dstv Superport 10 Channel, Mnet, And Others Only On 4669 by mclechelle: 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2011
There is another one for Afmgic, Mtv base, Boomerang and ss4 but i'm afraid i can't post it here to avoid problems but try n search by yourself, it's from one of this old t.ps.
Re: Live Dstv Superport 10 Channel, Mnet, And Others Only On 4669 by Tgunner06: 12:00am On Mar 29, 2011
Those channels no show again.dollar sign don D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ there.
Re: Live Dstv Superport 10 Channel, Mnet, And Others Only On 4669 by mclechelle: 7:06am On Mar 29, 2011
Na ur own scramble no be mine
Re: Live Dstv Superport 10 Channel, Mnet, And Others Only On 4669 by Tgunner06: 11:45am On Mar 29, 2011
@michelle help ur boy out i don search die.

(1) (2) (Reply)

End to Satellite Installation stress / T / Gotv Decoder Upgrade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.