Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Moderators, Please Ban Beaf - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moderators, Please Ban Beaf (1042 Views)

NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. / Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw / Breaking News: Beaf- Jonathan's Nairaland Campaign Chief Caught Pants Down! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moderators, Please Ban Beaf by xterra2(m): 12:07am On Mar 26, 2011
Duhh
You can read i said Moderators, please ban Beaf please

He cant win arguments so all what he does is post pictures - off topic, useless,senseless pics and add the laughing ( ROFLMAO ) picture under the useless picture he posted ,

Geez, he cant win arguments beause his Clueless Master GEJ is useless, unimpressive and doing nonsense

he should be banned, this is very annoying and not to only me, to many people too

if he cant win arguments, he should shut his mouth up and non post rubbish ,

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Moderators, Please Ban Beaf by xterra2(m): 12:07am On Mar 26, 2011
oh eg the buhari,shekarau,ribadu pullling out of BON debate
Re: Moderators, Please Ban Beaf by xterra2(m): 12:09am On Mar 26, 2011
oh i mean *not post rubbish
Re: Moderators, Please Ban Beaf by Gboliwe: 12:39am On Mar 26, 2011
Are you talking to your self? Lol.
You created a thread and you are replying all alone.lmao.
Leave Beaf alone he is just as crazy over Jonathan as you are over yours
Re: Moderators, Please Ban Beaf by Beaf: 12:51am On Mar 26, 2011
"Ban Beaf! Ban Beaf! Ban Beaf! Ban Beaf! Ban Beaf! Ban Beaf! Ban Beaf! "

Its ok for you guys to gang up, but not ok for me to defend myself? Strange World!

Sad sods. Do you think banning me from NL will make INEC award the presidency to that coup plotting clown called Buhari? What a joke!

Sagamite attempted to personalise that thread and make it about Beaf, but his brain was too weak and by the time I finished with him, it had almost fallen out of his head. grin grin grin
You people always leave the topic at hand to attack me and even open thousands of whining anti-Beaf threads (like this one), but when I defend myself, as in the demolition of Sagamite in the thread you mentioned, you weak legged folks start weeping profusely.

Words of wisdom; always keep to the thread / topic at hand and approach Beaf with caution, cos I'm like a hurricane of F-22's, a 10 tonne gorilla. cool cool cool
Re: Moderators, Please Ban Beaf by xterra2(m): 1:06am On Mar 26, 2011
^^ Haha grin grin
But the posting of the pictures is annoying you know,
and the reason we hate/bash you is that any where there is GEJ you step in, even though you are wrong, you dont accept it

Anyway with your F-22s, i would use the Yars RS-24 ICBM with the MIRV -(multiple target re-entry system vehicle) to destroy the base of your F-22s grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Moderators, Please Ban Beaf by Beaf: 1:18am On Mar 26, 2011
xterra2:

^^ Haha grin grin
But the posting of the pictures is annoying you know,
and the reason we hate/bash you is that any where there is GEJ you step in, even though you are wrong, you dont accept it

Anyway with your F-22s, i would use the Yars RS-24 ICBM with the MIRV -(multiple target re-entry system vehicle) to destroy the base of your F-22s grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I salute your honesty, it is a rare commodity, especially in todays Nigeria.
I don't go about abusing or having wars with people. I'm always reacting, so I can't understand why anyone complains. If people are civil to me, I will be civil to them; I'm not going to meet any NLer on the street and then we immediately start fighting and drawing blood. Over what? The caution needs to go out to those who feel bitter because I've beaten them in a clean argument.

(1) (Reply)

Child Murder Of A Boy In Uk Ten Years Ago; Traced To Nigeria For Ritual / Happy Birthday Nigeria! / Disband The Nigerian Police Force!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.