Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material (16656 Views)

Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure / Ijebu: Jebusites? What A Myth! / Examples Of House-wife Material In Pictures(what You Should Look Like) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by Lagoschic: 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2007
Guys and girls i have noticed that most men marry us even if they are not from the west , from my research we make excellent wife materials , we

know how to train and bring up our kids and more so we make our men spend wisely ,,,AND much more benefit we contribute

Do you agree with this or not ,,,,nairalanders, whats your opinion?
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by mohadana: 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2007
yawn,next.

1 Like

Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2007
@topic
lmao, you wish. grin grin grin grin
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by ima1(f): 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2007
lol this thread is funny, did you do something bad and are now trying to feel good about urself
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by proverbial: 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2007
thread starter carry go, in gbadun o. we ni keleni, yio daa re, yio sunwon ree.
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by kokoA(m): 12:16am On Jul 01, 2007
ehn? I have been searching for a wife from ijebu o. now i have found one in the poster of this topic. Oya forward your contact address to me: grin grin kokomastasmiles@yahoo.com. LOL! cool
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by uyai(f): 1:27am On Jul 01, 2007
which one is ijebu again? is that part of yoruba?
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by iice(f): 3:48am On Jul 01, 2007
All dey claim best, in the end, all na best
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by kokoA(m): 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2007
iice:

All dey claim best, in the end, all na best

na true my sister.
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by fromuk(m): 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2007
Which one is Ijebu girls again? i only know of Ijebu garri abeg.
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by Orosunnuku(m): 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2007
Maybe Ijebu girls are same with Ijebu garri?
Different strokes
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 01, 2007
all over Yorubaland ijebu girls are known for being unbridled in their sexuality cos female circumcision is not practiced in the ijebu culture.   cool

thank God for Ijebu girls!!! they will f uck your brains out if you are lucky enough to go out with one. they are also very prudent, an extension of the nationally acclaimed ijebu trait of stinginess.

All in all, they make very good wives as the poster has said.   cool

1 Like

Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by Lagoschic: 9:22am On Jul 02, 2007
@ ziddy ,,thanx jare qt least i got one person to agree with me on this all u haters ,,,,
@from uk ,,,,,thre will be no ijebu garri without us, as much as you enjoy ijebu garri ,,thats how our hussys enjoy us ,

@ koko , hmmmm unfortunately,,,u will hear form me soooooonnnn

ijebu rocks
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by johnnygan(m): 9:52am On Jul 02, 2007
@ poster.
Well ijebu girls have their good and side effects.
They make good house wives. Yes!
Breed kids. Yes!
Spend wisely. Yes!
More qualities of house wives. Yes!
But their side effects are more than their merits and thats why i won't ever take them for a wife.
Ignorance. Yes!
Cheating. Yes!
Adultery. Yes!
Unmoderate asses or backsides. Yes!
Mockery. Yes!
Secretive. No!
Sex control. No!
More of such. Yes!

Hehe who would wanna get a wife with all these defaults heh?

1 Like

Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by Lagoschic: 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2007
u say yes to cheating and adulttry, purleease, most people cheat esp married woman and i bet they are not all ijebus so that is general and not specific to ijebus //////owkay
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by chuckdee4(m): 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2007
@ Lagoschic:

How can u support this ur claim, u can't just can't come out and start making claims, i bet most people feel their tribe make better house wives, cos ur pple have a few good qualities don't come rubbing it in our faces, i could tell u a million and one reasons why i wouldn't want to be with an ijebu woman sad
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by Lagoschic: 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2007
well i have not just said this with no proof , i have alot of friends and i ask most of them what tribe their wife is and 8 our of 10 of them date are ijebus , i myself am with a calabar man and he wouldnt swap me for a million dollars

cos he siad am the best in all except , i stress him too much
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by chuckdee4(m): 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2007
Lagoschic:

well i have not just said this with no proof , i have alot of friends and i ask most of them what tribe their wife is and 8 our of 10 of them date are ijebus , i myself am with a calabar man and he wouldnt swap me for a million dollars

because he siad am the best in all except , i stress him too much

and that makes Ijebu girls the best, ur friends don't exactly make up Nigeria u know, u shouldn't be shallow in ur thinking, an Igbo girl or an hausa girl could feel the same way as u do about their tribes. Unless ur ready to trot the whole of Naija asking this question then ur case no hold water, don't try make people feel inferior all tribes are good in their own way, remember that one man's meat is another man's poison
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by mohadana: 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2007
no comment on ibo women.@topic, Hausa women make the best housewife.
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by johnnygan(m): 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2007
Well LAGOS chick. It was a good thing you didn't actually call yourself ijebuchic from the onset cuz it would have been painful heh. Nevertheless, you stressed a fact outta cheatin and adultery and became too weak in admiting it. Why have you not gotten answers to why their asses go unnaturally big. Their bums look attractive while single but it becomes bigger while married most especially when they start havin kids. Is it cuz they take housewifery as a course too serious?
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by mohadana: 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2007
don,t forget to add juju to their menu.
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2007
johnnygan:

Why have you not gotten answers to why their asses go unnaturally big. Their bums look attractive while single but it becomes bigger while married most especially when they start havin kids. Is it because they take housewifery as a course too serious?

@ jonnygan man

what the hell's wrong with you when did a big ass become a bad thing?

mohadana:

don,t forget to add juju to their menu.

agree with you, these ijebu chics do a lot of juju. but they stil tight men!
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by Mustay(m): 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2007
johnnygan:

@ poster.
Breed kids. Yes!
Spend wisely. Yes!
But their side effects are more than their merits and thats why i won't ever take them for a wife.
Ignorance. Yes!
Cheating. Yes!
Adultery. Yes!
Mockery. Yes!
Secretive. No!
Sex control. yes!
More of such. Yes!

BRILLIANT [flash=200,200]http://YES[/flash]

Hehe who would want to get a wife with all these defaults heh?
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by Mustay(m): 12:16am On Jul 03, 2007
johnnygan:

@ poster.
Breed kids. Yes!
Spend wisely. Yes!
Ignorance. Yes!
Cheating. Yes!
Adultery. Yes!
Mockery. Yes!
Secretive. No!
Sex control. No!
More of such. Yes!

Hehe who would want to get a wife with all these defaults heh?

defaults? ssssccHECK your dico
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by DisGuy: 12:26am On Jul 03, 2007
why are you guys hating now, i see some people with ego/pride problems from the other side of the river are here already feeling inferior undecided
Abeg carry go with your gist jare, if you're happy with ur people cool dont see any reason why you na dey pour sand sand for her ijebu garri cheesy

chuckdee4:

and that makes Ijebu girls the best, your friends don't exactly make up Nigeria u know, u shouldn't be shallow in your thinking, an Igbo girl or an hausa girl could feel the same way as u do about their tribes. Unless your ready to trot the whole of Naija asking this question then your case no hold water, don't try make people feel inferior all tribes are good in their own way, remember that one man's meat is another man's poison
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by Mustay(m): 1:12am On Jul 03, 2007
Dis Guy:

why are you guys hating now, i see some people with ego/pride problems from the other side of the river are here already feeling inferior undecided
Abeg carry go with your gist jare, if you're happy with your people cool don't see any reason why you na dey pour sand sand for her ijebu garri cheesy ADND NA IJEBU GARRI E'ONE LIKE

Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by DisGuy: 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2007
yes o infact anywhere belle face wink
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by MILITIA(f): 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2007
Since Ijebu people do not travel, I never met one and do not know what it looks like. So cannot agree or disagree! Over to you in Ijebu land enjoy oh! I think you guys should stick to yaselves! Don't think if I was a guy I would smell that area since the tribalistic content exposed here is just a turn off! I will tell my available relations to steer clear of this area!
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by adeboo(f): 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2007
For real??

Well i am part Ijebu - is there any hope for me? grin
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by Mustay(m): 4:32am On Jul 04, 2007
adeboo:

For real??

Well i am part Ijebu - is there any hope for me? grin

penty
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by mohadana: 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2007
hummmmmm.
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by lawyer(m): 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2007
ijebu ko, ijebu ni?, i schooled in Osu and even dated one just to see what the fuss is all about. O boy! No be lie! Ijebu girls stingy die and them sabi obtain person pieces. God no go let any scooby girl enter my family way lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is Nigerian Society So Damn Corrupt? / Giving And Receiving: Why Is The Righthand Deemed More Respectful? / Aina: A Yoruba Term Of EuroAsian Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.