Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 (12432 Views)

Vacancies For Today,26th March 2015 VERIFIED & CONFIRMED (all Jobs 100% Genuine) / NNPC Test Format / Nnpc Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by cretin: 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2011
live update 4rm de test center fggc rumuokoro port harcourt.
De whole place is in shambles.chaotic.unorganized.
Wonder y nnpc cant think n plan well like de multinationals.
De crowd is too much&de whole place looks like a jamb center.
Elf.shell.exxon all have thier exams in conducive places.air conditioned hotel halls.cant understand y nnpc cant do de same or sometin close.de test wud have bin best done in batches.instead of lumping everybody 2geda&having an unmanageable crowd!
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by tuckertif(m): 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2011
Am at d Airforce Secondary School, Ikeja. Accreditation started at about 10am and is still ongoing. The popupalion here is massive, kudos to Nnpc/Airforce officials for good coordination so far. The test is going 2 b in 2 parts: Part 1- Aptitude test, 60qs that have 1 of 3 options A, B, or C. Part 2: Skills test, 60qs from 1 of 5 options finance & Social Sciences, Gen.Engrng, IT, Medical and Science. I wish u all d BEST. C u @ d next stage!
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by cretin: 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2011
people are still walking about looking 4 halls.the halls are not enough.
Seems nnpc 4got de nos of people de invited 4 de test.
Na waoh
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by patorini(m): 3:34pm On Mar 26, 2011
even in the dining hall where i'm seated, accreditation "of some sort" is still going on.
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by hal9000: 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2011
@Rumuokoro, PH centre.
Still not started. Finally managed to find the right class in some bushy primary school behind the main venue. Seated now, waitin for the idiots to begin.

Had a little comic relief a while ago. A bride showed up here in her weddin gown - straight from her weddin reception! Come see laughter! Lol, Ppl snappin pics n all. I'm usin a mobile browser; no ''upload picture'' button. Lemme see if i get up some other way,
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by Julbu(m): 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2011
Nothing yet in ibadan UI centre.d whole place is still in chaos though the so-called accreditation has been done.d whole place is flooded with unemployed youths i n Nigeria.
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by cretin: 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2011
clowns!
These people are jokers.
Its past 4pm&de test is yet 2 begin.
I learnt 400 million naira was budgeted 4 dis recruitment.
We have bin sitting here since 10am.
No food.no water.n most def no transport allowance.
Am really gettin pissed.
Just 2 conduct a simple test.nnpc is fumbling.
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by cretin: 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2011
na waoh.just like jamb centers in de early 90's.chaos

Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by Julbu(m): 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2011
My people,hw were ur experiences?
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by joeydpen: 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2011
@hal9000 , was she a comedian of some sort, y did't she UnCloth on her way to the venue, hope she was able to write finally.

wel was't called i thing maybe i must have applied for expreince category, wish you guys the best result. let hope for the best
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by lincDzinc(m): 11:33pm On Mar 26, 2011
At Ibadan branch, I got there around 10am in the morn. but we didnt start until around few minutes to 5pm, phillips consulting abi wetin den call themselves, una fall my hand oo!! angry, Hmm, PTDF sorry for to day 2012 is another year,

Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by buchio7(m): 11:44pm On Mar 26, 2011
ol boy for enugu center sun hammer kokolets,bobolets,mamalets n papalets. A gruelling 6 hrs wait b4 exam com start by past 4 p.m.by d time we finished it was past 6p.m. Nna bt anyhw i don get am.
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by shithapuns: 11:52am On Mar 27, 2011
the test na secondary school physics and chemistry o, in the genral engineering test,
questions like the size of a nucleus.
n u were given options.

were u allowed to use calculator in ur hall, we were not o, n some of the calculations obviously needed calculators!!!!
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by shithapuns: 11:58am On Mar 27, 2011
pics from another center

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-632372.0.html#msg7995652

this is just appaling, no provision for elctricity, so how did they manage to write when it got dark?, cos the test started at 5.30pm.

n in my center in ph, some people came from oweeri, and other neighbouring states, how wud dey get home that night, the exam finished by 7pm and a massive traffic jam occured as peeps tried to leave the venue
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by earthrealm(m): 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2011
Stampede at NNPC recruitment test *Applicants complete test with torch light
Written by Banji Aluko
Sunday, March 27, 2011

Thousands of job seekers who thronged the University of Ibadan venue of an aptitude test for employment into the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), yesterday met more than they bargained for as they were shocked at the manner of treatment meted at them by the organisers of the test.

advertisement

Although accreditation of applicants was scheduled to have commenced by 11:30 a.m., many of the applicants had started arriving the premises of the University of Ibadan as early as 7:30a.m.

For more than an hour, the applicants, who numbered more than 4,000 according to Phillips Consortium, the firm handling the recruitment, stayed in the sun in front of the U.I. Sports Centre for more than one hour not knowing where to go or who to ask questions.

A stampede almost occurred at the venue when the organisers called for the commencement of accreditation at about 11:00 a.m. as the applicants tried to beat one another in other to ensure that they were accredited. Some of the applicants who nearly collapsed were taken to an ambulance that had been stationed at the venue of the recruitment.

One of the applicants who spoke with Sunday Tribune at the venue of the recruitment said the conduct of the aptitude test was disappointing.

"What I met here today is highly disappointing. When we came in, nobody was giving direction and people did not know where to go. Staff of Phillips Consortium were bullying people and NNPC staffs said that they were not in charge of the recruitment. People, including pregnant women were standing in the sun without anyone to tell them were to go.

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/mar/27/611.html
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2011
@ yola center, Organisation was well over average! we were done with accreditation@ about 2.30pm test started@ 3.15pm! Well organised.
Pls is any1 in d houz aware if phillips consulting does negative marking?
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by DrADeLaw1: 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2011
live update 4rm de test center fggc rumuokoro port harcourt.
De whole place is in shambles.chaotic.unorganized.
Wonder y nnpc cant think n plan well like de multinationals.
De crowd is too much&de whole place looks like a jamb center.
Elf.shell.exxon all have thier exams in conducive places.air conditioned hotel halls.cant understand y nnpc cant do de same or sometin close.de test wud have bin best done in batches.instead of lumping everybody 2geda&having an unmanageable crowd!

just call me if u need help
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by Blazing99: 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2011
FRSC, NAFDAC and NNPC recruitment turn-outs tell that we have a critical unemeployment problem in this country.
Still surprised why people would still vote for this government's continuity, it's like we're really enjoying what the government has to offer.
As for me I'm sick and tired of this bull-sheet. Lets cote for change in April else National recuitment processes would boast of turnouts of nothing less than 100.000 unemployed grads
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by Tcrack(m): 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2011
na wah o. everybody wan chop oil money. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by scopusng(m): 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2011
Na waooo, everybodi wan work 4 NNPC
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by seyigiggle: 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2011
I don't think it has much to do with money. It is a fact that more than average nigerian youth are unemployed, i am confident many would have opted out if they had alternatives
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by otuwe(f): 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2011
not just money and unemployment, but job security

NNPC job is one of the most secured job in the country.

so dont blame us ooo
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by leMuhito(f): 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2011
NA WA O shocked
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2011
leMuhito:

NA WA O shocked
You never see anything. A friend of mine had this picture on her facebook of a bride who abandoned her wedding for the test.

Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by seXytOhbAd(m): 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2011
I feel; the bride to be knows that her husband-to-be's pockets is not as deep as she might want, any thing to supplement ur income baby,
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by johnjoel(m): 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2011
no standart in nigeria everything count poo
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by Jazzbabee: 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2011
It was very horrible.
Benin center, people had to use their phone lights to complete their exams.

Nigeria we hail thee
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by member479760: 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2011
This's very serious case! we need another re-colon in this country.
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by blank(f): 1:07am On Mar 29, 2011
The Amuwo Odofin (ICAN) center in Lagos was relatively orderly n pips sat in air conditioned rooms. However, a lot of folks had 2 sit outside under canopies with plenty sun n heat. The queues were too long. The staff took a looooong break n ate lunch from 1:30 till 3:30pm. Test started by 4:30. See enough collaboration!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gti / How Lucrative Is Computers And Laptop Repairs? / What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.